Their Friendship

The Boys

 

Author POV

In Yoona’s Room

Yoona sat on her bed. Her hand was still on her chest. She remembered clearly. How tight Kyuhyun held her arm then pull her to turn to him. And when Kyuhyun kissed her, Yoona felt it was so sudden. Something that she never expected.

Slowly, her index finger ran into her lips. Yoona closed her eyes. She could feel how soft and warm Kyuhyun lips, when they touched hers.

“Aaarrrggghhh….” Yoona covered her face. “What should I do now? Why did Kyuhyun do that?”

Yoona lied her body on the bed. She lifted her phone then played her pink deer chain. “Hey Cutie Deer…. You know why your master did that to me??? Aaaaahhhh……….”

________

In Kyuhyun’s room

Kyuhyun walked  to the right side then back to the left side in his room so many times. He sighed all the time.

“You’re so stupid Cho Kyuhyun!”

Kyuhyun went to the bathroom. He washed his face then looked at his reflection in the mirror and took a deep breath. “Okay. Calm down! You can handle it!”

He’s back to the room and grabbed his phone. He looked for Yoona’s number but before it connected to Yoona, Kyuhyun pressed the end call button.

He sat on his bed and started to type a message for Yoona.

 

To: Weirdo Yoona

Hey Yoona..about that kiss..I’m so sorry. I did that without any purpose

 

“Aisshh…” Kyuhyun threw his phone to the bed. “You die Cho Kyuhyun. You die!”

Kyuhyun couldn’t stop to screw himself. And the message is never been sent to the Weirdo Yoona.

 

***

The Next Day

Sooyoung got into her classroom slowly with lollipop in her hand.

“OMO~~!!!” Sooyoung suddenly yelling and her lollipop fell on the the floor. “Is this really you Im Yoona?”

Yoona who sat calmly just sighed. “What’s with that expression huh? You think I’m a ghost?”

Sooyoung giggled then sat beside Yoona. “It’s the first time you came earlier than me. I’m not wrong if I’m surprised right?”

“You’re so under estimate of me Sooyoung! I’ll come earlier than you started from today!” Yoona sticked her tongue out.

“Alright alright like I believe. Hey…are you feeling better today?”

Yoona remembered that she said to everyone at the party that she had headache last night. “Yups.. I’m totally okay now!”

“Good then. Yoona, I was talking to Hyoyeon just now and she told me that Jang Dong Gun’s new movie is super awesome. Let’s watch it today!!!!” Sooyoung held Yoona’s hand, like a little girl asks something to her mom.

Yoona startled. She hasn’t told Sooyoung that she’s already watched that movie with Siwon. “Sooyoung..emm actually I have watched that movie.” Yoona said slowly, afraid that Sooyoung will get mad.

“Seriously? When? Why you didn’t invite me to watch it?”

“Emmm…two days ago. With Siwon sunbae.”

“What?” Sooyoung, with her excitement, suddenly stood up and got closer to Yoona. “You’ve watched with Siwon sunbae and you just tell me today? How dare you!!” Sooyoung placed her hands on her waist pretended getting mad, but suddenly she smiled teasingly. “And what happened in the cinema? Did he hold your hands? Did you lay your head on his shoulder hmm?”

Yoona sighed. She don’t understand how come Sooyoung has same thinking with Kyuhyun. They thought something happened between Siwon sunbae and her at the cinema. Well exactly something happened but outside the cinema. “Nothing’s happened as for you know!”

“Really? Aissshhh…Siwon sunbae is so slowly!” Sooyoung mumbled.

Yoona whispered to Sooyoung’s ear. “Actually..he almost kissed me on his car in front of my house.”

“WHAT????!!!!”

“Sooyoung…lower your voice!!” Yoona wandered around classroom, to make sure no one who heard Sooyoung.

“Yoona..what do you mean with almost? So he didn’t kiss you?”

Yoona shook her head. “When his lips almost touched my lips, my mom was calling. So yeah…like that.”

“Huh? Just because of that phone calling he didn’t kiss you? He should’ve ignored it and kept kissing you. Aissshhhh… I don’t know that Siwon sunbae is so stupid.”

“Hey..why did you tell like that. I was so relieved that he didn’t kiss me, because if he did, I thought I will die because of heart attack.” Yoona chuckled.

“Are you relieved? You don’t want to be kissed by him? You’re more stupid then!” Sooyoung patted Yoona’s head softly.

Yoona just chuckled seeing Sooyoung who seemed more regret with the fact that Siwon sunbae didn’t kiss her.

“But Yoona, I hate you! Why are you just telling me about it just now? Seems like you don’t believe me anymore. I wonder, is there another thing that you hide from me?” Sooyoung looked at Yoona distinctly, once again pretended she’s getting piss off.

Yoona looked Sooyoung back confusedly. “What do you mean?”

“Is there something happened between you and Kyuhyun last night?”

Yoona dumbfounded. She looked away to avoid Sooyoung’s gaze. It reminds me of something that made her has insomnia last night. “Hey..what are you talking about? I don’t understand!” Yoona giggled nervously.

Sooyoung felt Yoona’s changing. She can feel Yoona’s nervousness. “I mean. Are you quarreling again with him? It looks like you mad at him last night”

“Eh? I didn’t get mad at him. And we’re not quarreling!”

Sooyoung nodded. “Okay then. Emm Yoona, what do you think about Kyuhyun?”

Yoona looked at Sooyoung again. “Your question is so weird!”

“Weird? I just wanna know your opinion about Kyuhyun as a man, not as a friend!”

Yoona rolled her eyes. She felt something fishy with Sooyoung’s question. “I don’t know. I never think about it.”

“Aissshhh… alright!!! I hope you enjoy your friendship with him!!” Sooyoung poked Yoona’s back and winked which made Yoona more curious with what Sooyoung’s thinking.

***

Kyuhyun was in the park at his campus. His eyes focused at his laptop screen. And his hands moved fast at the keyboard.

“Kyu!” Donghae suddenly popped out and sat in front of Kyuhyun.

“Hi.” Kyuhyun just said that without moved his eyes from laptop.

Donghae stood to peek at Kyuhyun’s laptop then back sit again. “Star Craft again huh?”

“U-huh!”

Donghae sighed. “Hey what do you think about my jacket?”

Kyuhyun glanced at Donghae. He saw Donghae is wearing jacket that given by Yuri. “Good!” Kyuhyun said and busy again with his game.

“It’s from Yuri you know. Great right?” Donghae chuckled proudly. “Hey..how about Yoona? Is she okay?”

“Yes.”

Donghae has known if Kyuhyun is busy with a game, he will not notice seriously at everything’s around him.

“Hey Kyu, what do you think if I like Yoona?” Donghae suddenly asked.

Kyuhyun still focused at game but then he fists the air. “Yess I win!!!” He smiled proudly then gaze at Donghae. “What did you say just now?”

Donghae sighed again, sometimes he wondered how come he can be so patient towards Kyuhyun when he’s in the world of game. “I asked you, what do you think if I like Yoona?”

“You already like her, right? Why you ask me bout that?” Kyuhyun asked back calmly.

“Okay, who doesn’t like her? She’s pretty, lovely, funny, and kind. I admit it I like her. But I want to know, what if I approach her to get closer to her, will you let me?”

Kyuhyun chuckled. “I’m not her father. I’m not her brother and even I’m not her boyfriend. Why you ask my permission to approach her? You’re silly!”

“Because you are her bestfriend!”

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. “What? Don’t make me laugh Lee Donghae!”

“Listen to me. When a boy and a girl become friend, it means they only one step closer to be a lover. They grow their feeling towards each other without their awareness. And it possibly will happen to you and Yoona.”

“Why are you talking about that? As I know, from the start, you just asked my opinion if you’ll approach her. So don’t change the topic. Will you approach Yoona or not?”

“I think no!”

Kyuhyun furrowed his eyebrows. “Why?”

“Because….what if I succed to make Yoona as my girlfriend, you will always be there between us. Yoona will believe you more than me and she can’t stop clinging on you easily. So it won’t be good for me or for her future boyfriend.”

“You think too much!”

“Everything must be thought first!” Donghae chuckled then he looked at his watch. “Oh I have appointment with Yuri to do our assignment. I’ll leave!”

Donghae will about to run but he turned to Kyuhyun again. “And you know Kyu, I won’t be surprised if one day I get an invitation to attend you and Yoona’s wedding”

“What the…..”

Donghae laughed then run as fast as he could.

Kyuhyun sighed and suddenly it made him thought again about what he has done last night. And he realized there’s something that he must say to Yoona. Right now!