LOVE is . . . . . . . . .

The Boys

3 Months Later

 

Some boys were playing soccer in one of the parks in Dongguk University. They played for fun in case of kill the boredom before they headed to their next class. Though that’s just a little game which full of laughter but they got cheering for the girls. Not surprising, because who played soccer were Siwon and friends. It’s usual to see such a coincidentally event like that. Whenever Siwon shows off his sport skill all the girls go crazy. They don’t want to miss the sweaty Siwon who will take his shirt off and explode his perfect abs.

On one bench, not too far from the park where Siwon and friends played soccer, Yoona and Sooyoung were sitting. They picked to sit there instead sat in the park to watch their favorite sunbaes’ actions. They didn’t want to watch from the park because it would be so annoying to hear the other fangirls’ cheer, especially for Sooyoung.

“Can they stop to cheer for my Hankyung sunbae? They’re too annoying! They should be cheering for Siwon sunbae only.” Sooyoung was a little angry. She couldn’t take the fact that she has a lot of rivals.

“MY Hankyung sunbae?? Choi Sooyoung, wake up! He’s not yours!” Yoona waved her hand in front of Sooyoung’s face.

“Whatever. But I have the right to call him as my sunbae, because we’re close now!!”

“Yeah close!!! Because you always bother him with comic and food!!”

“Yoona, he’s the one who always call me to ask the latest comic or the place to get the best food in Seoul. Don’t you hear? He is who CALLING me!” Sooyoung said proudly.

Yoona chuckled. Actually she just wanted to tease Sooyoung. She knows that Sooyoung and Hankyung are close now. No one knows before that the two have similarities, crazy for Japanese manga and both are food lovers. They always exchange info about those things. Yoona could feel her bestfriend’s happiness, though Sooyoung and Hankyung are not couple, maybe not for now, but Sooyoung at least not only fangirling over Hankyung from a far anymore.

“Whoaaa as usual your Siwon oppa get the most cheering!!!” Sooyoung clapped her hands without got out of sight the park where Siwon and Hankyung played.

“It’s not surprise anymore. He’s perfect!”

Sooyoung turned to Yoona. Yoona’s anwer made Sooyoung curious about something. “Yoona, have you ever regretted after you declined Siwon sunbae? Especially just like now, when the girls crazy over him and you supposed to be her proud girlfriend if you accepted his confession! And with the fact, he’s just got scholarship from Hokkaido University!”

Yoona smiled to Sooyoung. Her bestfriend’s question was funny to her. But she wouldn’t deny that she also has thought about that too. “Actually, yess I have! It’s a lie if I say I never felt regret after declined someone as almost perfcet as him. But really, everytime I feel that, suddenly Kyuhyun’s shadow appears, and my heart becomes warm, then I know I’m already very lucky for having a boyfriend likes Kyuhyun!!”

Sooyoung sighed. “Okay stop it! I can’t take it anymore seeing your lovey dovey with your Kyuhyun!”

“Yaaa Sooyoung! Don’t be jealous, I’m still yours, you know!” Yoona wrapped her arms around Sooyoung’s shoulder.

“Of course you are. Hey how about your dinner with Kyuhyun’s family last night?” Sooyoung asked. She still remembered how Yoona almost called her in every five minutes to ask what the outfit she should wear to meet Kyuhyun’s parents.

Yoona laughed. Last night dinner was one of unforgettable moments in her life. “That was fantastic. Kyuhyun’s appa is a funny person. He even told me Kyuhyun is too lucky to  have a girlfiend like me. And her eomma is the best, she’s so kind, caring, and she promised to teach me how to cook, especially to cook Kyuhyun’s favorite foods!”

“And have Kyuhyun had dinner with your family?”

“The first day when my family noticed our relationship, we had dinner together!” Yoona chuckled and Sooyoung noticed how happy her bestfriend is.

“I think after this I’ll get your wedding invitation!” Sooyoung teased Yoona.

“Yaaa~ Choi Sooyoung, it’s too early to think about that!” Yoona patted Sooyoung’s head gently.

Suddenly Yoona phone was ringing. Yoona took her phone from her bag. Both Yoona and Sooyoung looked up to the phone screen. Sooyoung sighed when she read “Yoona’s Kyuhyun ♥” who’s calling. She felt that the way Yoona named Kyuhyun in her contact is too cheesy.

Yoona picked her phone call. “Hello……… Yess…. Are you already here? ………. Okay, wait me!”

Yoona hung up the phone and Sooyoung caught how bright Yoona’s smile is.

“Yoona, don’t say that your name in Kyuhyun’s contact is Kyuhyun’s Yoona with a heart shape too?”

Yoona couldn’t hold her laughter seeing Sooyoung’s disgusting face. “You right. I changed my name in his contact. He thought its so embarrasing, but in the end he never changed it!”

“You two are same. Hey you’ll leave?” Sooyoung asked.

“Yes, Kyuhyun’s here. He’s waiting in the gate. Sorry Sooyoung, I have to leave first”

“Psh…like this is the first time you leave me for dating!”

Yoona chuckled again then hugged Sooyoung. “Sooyoung, you know that I love you right?”

“I know!” Sooyoung broke Yoona’s hug. “Hurry to go, don’t make Kyuhyun wait for you too long. Say hi to him!!”

Yoona nodded. “See you Sooyoungie. Bye Bye!!” Yoona leaved while waving to Sooyoung.

Yoona walked happily to her campus gate, the place where her boyfriend waited for her. The shiny smile was drawn on her face. She always feels this. It’s not their first date, they even often hang around together before they officially dating, but Yoona still can feel the butterflies in her stomach like this is the first time they will have date.

When Yoona almost reach the gate, she passed two girls who were chatting. The girls chatted too loud until it’s enough to be heard by Yoona.

“You saw him right? Oh my….he’s so handsome!” The girl who’s taller said enthuasiastically.

“You mean the boy in front of the gate right? Yes, he’s handsome and his car is so sparkling too.” The shorter responded.

“It’s Ferrari. But who is he? I guess he’s not student here. I’ve never met him before. What is he doing here anyway?” The taller said again.

“Maybe his girlfriend is a student here and he’s waiting for her!”

“Maybe…how lucky that girl is then!”

Yoona heard that all. Handsome boy in front of the gate. His car is Ferrari. Could it be???

Yoona finally arrived in the gate. And there he is. A handsome boy was standing and leaning in his Ferrari’s door with arms folded on his chest. Too cool to be ignored. He smirked to her but then changed into a sweet smile when Yoona’s gave him a smile.

Yoona said to her heart..

‘So is this the boy who’s talked by those girls? A handsome boy with sparkling car. They right, this boy is not student here. They right, this boy is waiting for her girlfriend. And they totally right that his girlfriend is so lucky to have him. Once again sorry girls, all of you are too late because this handsome boy is already taken by me. And he is the last boy standing in my heart’

 

~~~~~~~~*********~~~~~~~

 

“Whoaaa I’m so full!” Yoona said while sipped her wine.

“How come you’re not full, your portion was much than mine!” Kyuhyun said with two hands on his chin. He saw his girlfriend finished her food.

After hang around Seoul, the couple decided to have dinner in the famous restaurant in Namsan Tower, N-Grill. Actually Yoona forced to go here. They’ve ordered the resto’s famous steak and just have finished their eating. Now they enjoyed their wines while looking at the beautiful night view from the resto. N-Grill is in 5th floor of Namsan Tower, so they can see how beautiful Seoul is while eating.

“Kyuhyun, why don’t you eat the vegetables?” Yoona pointed the leftover on Kyuhyun’s plate.

“I’m too full!”

“But you have to eat all. This food is expensive!” Yoona said almost like whispering.

“Don’t worry, I’m still the one who’ll pay, right?” Kyuhyun said a little satirically while taking his wine glass.

 “It’s fine, if you want me to pay for this time!”

“I’m not saying that! Remember, as long as you’re with me, you’re forbidden to pay!”

“Aigoooo…..this is the best side of you!!” Yoona chuckled.

“What?? How dare you to say that!” Kyuhyun flicked Yoona’s forehead.

“Psh…it hurts Cho Kyuhyun!” Yoona pouted and rubbed her forehead.

“That’s your punishment!” Kyuhyun laughed. “Hey Yoona, I’ve just known that Heechul hyung is dating my classmate!”

“Ow…Jessica unnie is your classmate?? Ahhh I see now, why I felt that I’ve met her once before!”

“She’s the bestfriend of Yuri!”

Yuri. Yoona felt awkward after Kyuhyun mentioned her name. It made her a little uneasy. However, Yuri once got special place in Kyuhyun’s heart. Yoona tried to throw way their bad feeling. “Kyuhyun, how is Yuri unnie?”

Kyuhyun glanced to Yoona. He knows what her girlfriend meant. “She’s fine. Well you know, everytime I see Yuri and Donghae, it reminds me of us. They always tease each other and stick together but if everyone says to them to date already, they will deny like there’s nothing happened between them. Just like us before!” Kyuhyun chuckled.

Yoona chuckled too. It must be so hard for Yuri and Donghae when they got question if they’re dating or not. She experienced it too many times before.

“I hope Donghae oppa is not as stupid as you to hide his feeling for too long!” Yoona started to tease.

“At least, that’s easier for them, because Yuri doesn’t have feeling for her sunbae!” Kyuhyun said calmly but it’s strong enough to attack Yoona.

Yoona pouted again then took her wine and gulped it until ran out.

“Take chill pill, Yoona. Past is past, the most important thing now, we’re together!” Kyuhyun smiled sweetly. “So, what we do next? Should we go to the top of tower?”

“Nope. We did that too many times. We have to do something else!” Yoona smiled.

Kyuhyun smelled something fishy from Yoona’s smile. Then he remembered one thing that Yoona wants to do the most if she’s here. “Yoona, don’t say that you will do that silly stuff?”

Yoona laughed. As always, Kyuhyun can read her mind. “Sorry Kyuhyun, but we have to do that now!”

Kyuhyun sighed and leaned his back towards the chair. “You’ve planned it? Psh.. I supposed to know when you forced to go here before!”

“Then let’s go now!!!” Yoona said cheerfully and made Kyuhyun more frustrasted.

 

~~~~~~~~*********~~~~~~~

 

Kyuhyun and Yoona were standing in front of the long fence which full of many padlocks in Namsan Park. Yes they were in the legendary place for couples in Seoul. These locks which hanging on the fence was coming from the couples around the world who believed in one legend. If a couple hangs their love padlock on the fench, write their wish for their relationship on it, lock the padlock, with the keys thrown away to ensure that the couples’ vows to never separate are kept forever. They believe if they do this, their love will be everlasting and will be locked like their padlock. Namsan Park is one of the favorite places in the world for couples for hanging their love padlock. And Yoona always want to this if she has a boyfriend.

Yoona took something inside her bag. The silver padlock with red heart in the centre. “This is our love lock!!”

Kyuhyun looked away and sighed deeply. He couldn’t believe that Yoona really wanted to do this silly stuff.

Yoona looked for empty spot, she smiled when she found a perfect place to hang her padlock. She kneeled down and hung it carefully. After she made sure that the padlock has hung perfectly, Yoona wrote something on it with a permanent pen.

Kyuhyun checked some of the padlocks. “I don’t understand why people did it. It just makes the fence is starting to bend.”

Yoona ignored what her boyfriend said. She understood this kind of stuff for Kyuhyun is really stupid and unreaseonable.

“It’s done!” Yoona stood up and handed Kyuhyun the key of the padlock. “Throw it!”

“Why don’t you throw it by yourself?”

Yoona hissed. “Come on Kyuhyun!! I want you who throw it!” Yoona pouted.

As always, Kyuhyun can’t reject what Yoona wants if she starts pouting her lips. “Fine! I’ll throw it!” Kyuhyun said, impatiently.

Yoona smiled secretly. Kyuhyun then threw away the key strongly to the lower ground. Yoona jumped and clapped her hands happily.

“You’re so weird, Yoona!” Kyuhyun ruffled Yoona’s hair.

Yoona took a deep breath. Then she checked her padlock once again and made Kyuhyun looked at it too. A little smile was drawn on Kyuhyun’s lips when he read what Yoona wrote on it.

“Kyuhyun, don’t you feel cold?” Yoona said out of the topic while still looking at the padlock.

Kyuhyun turned away to look at his girlfriend. He smirked when he got an idea to tease Yoona. He moved his body behind her.

“When a girl asks whether is cold or not, actually she wants her boyfriend to do this.” Kyuhyun hugged Yoona from behind and his arms surrounded on Yoona’s waist.

Yoona startled. She really didn’t mean like what Kyuhyun thought. “Yaa yaa~` w-what are you doing?”

Kyuhyun whispered. “I just make you feel warmer!”

Kyuhyun smirked then rested his chin on Yoona’s shoulder. Yoona couldn’t help but smile. This is one of what she likes the most from Kyuhyun. His unpredictable action. He looked like kind of disturbed before when Yoona forced him about the padlock thingy, but now what he’s doing really makes Yoona flies. Yoona then place her hands on the top Kyuhyun’s hands which surrounding her waist.

Silence was coming around them. They didn’t need a word to tell for that moment because it’s perfect just like that. They seemed to communicate by their breaths and their hugs. They both didn’t want to think anything else right now. It’s only just the two of them.

“Kyuhyun, happy three monthversary!” Yoona said softly, broke their silence.

“How many times you said it to me?”

Yoona chuckled. They have greeted each other about their monthversary last midnight when they were on the phone.

Kyuhyun broke his hug slowly. He turned Yoona’s body to face him. They looked at each other eyes for a while. Kyuhyun kissed Yoona’s forehead carefully while Yoona closed her eyes.

They looked each other again and smiled sheepishly.

“I love you!” Kyuhyun said softly.

Yoona was about to open to say the same thing when Kyuhyun suddenly stopped her by putting his finger on Yoona’s lips.

“You don’t need to say anything Yoona! Your eyes already told me that you love me too!”

After said that, Kyuhyun removed his finger from Yoona’s lips. His lips then did the same thing like what his finger’s done before.

It’s not actually their first kiss, but it’s their first after they became official. But it’s so different with their first kiss at that time.

Kyuhyun kissed Yoona’s lips softly and Yoona kissed him back. Kyuhyun then wrapped his arms around Yoona’s body and made it closer to him. Yoona put her hands around Kyuhyun’s neck. Their kiss went deeper. Everything just happened naturally and beautifully.

And the kiss was much longer than their five seconds kiss before……………

 

 

Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness

Love is friendship set on fire

Love is something undescribeable that’s being felt by two people named Kyuhyun and Yoona

Love is when they find  the last person standing in their hearts

 

 

~~~ THE END ~~~

 

 



 

 

 

 

thankyu so much for all of you who like this fanfic!!!  *bows*

i love you all~

(i dont know why but i feel sad when i made this fanfic ends, but i have to. i'm afraid if i continue, the story will be so weird)