Her Evil Friend

The Boys

Author’s POV

She turned herself to see who’s laughing and when she saw who he is she threw the ball to him and yelled “CHO KYUHYUN!!!!”

The ball didn’t hit Kyuhyun, just passed beside him & made him keep laughing.

“Ya…Kyuhyun, what are you doing here??”

“Can’t you see that? Of course I play basket with my friends. And for  what the hell are you here?”

“It’s none of your business” Yoona said and looked away.

“Let me guess, if Yoona who’s bad at sports here in Olympic Stadium, there will be two probabilities. First, because she just wants to hang around. Second because she wants to stalk a guy named Choi Siwon!” Kyuhyun smirked.

Yoona looked Kyuhyun, surprised! “How did you know that?”

Kyuhyun bursts laughter once again. “So it’s true? You’re here because of Siwon sunbae? How silly stalker you are, Yoona!”

“That’s not important, I’ve asked you how did you know that I’m here to see Siwon sunbae?”

“I’ve met him a while ago. He played football with his friends here”

“Siwon sunbae is really here. Where is he now then?” Yoona asked with the super happy tone.

Kyuhyun looked Yoona in confusion. “You haven’t met him yet? He’s already leaved, around thirty minutes ago.”

The happiness in Yoona’s face gone. So gloomy in her face now. She sits on a bench near her, under the big oak tree. “So what am I doing here? So useless!” Yoona uttered, more to herself.

Kyuhyun sits beside Yoona. “Yoona, you’ve become his hoobae again in college for about 7 months, right? Why are you still this pathetic? Stalking, looking from a far, you’ve waited for years only for doing those unnecessary stuffs?”

“I don’t need your advice, Mr. Cho Kyuhyun. I’m a girl, it sounds crazy If I make the first move!”

“Then why you always reject everytime I’ll introduce you to him?”

“Em…..I…I’m just not ready!” Yoona shrugged her shoulders.

“Great, then just wait for your miracles to come”

Yoona sighs. “Ya Kyuhyun, how about you and Yuri? Have you asked her out?”

Kyuhyun looked at Yoona with his why-are-you-asking-about-that. “Don’t change the topic!”

“I don’t change the topic. I just wanna know. Wait…she rejected you, right?” Yoona said, with a teasing smile.

Kyuhyun patted Yoona’s forehead. “For your information, no one will say no to Cho Kyuhyun.”

“Aissshhh…. When you showed me Yuri, even from a far I knew that she’s so beautiful and so shiny. How can an almost perfect girl like her will love a messy guy like you?”

“You’re too underestimate to me, Yoona. Okay, I haven’t asked her out. It’s because I just enjoy my friendship with her. I don’t want that feeling goes away because of something called romance. Hey, are you alone here?”

“Gosh…” Yoona slapped her forehead! “I’m with Sooyoung. You still remember her, right? I lost her. Em…Kyuhyun, may I borrow your phone? My phone ran out battery. I wanna call Sooyoung!” Yoona gave a sheepishly smile.

Kyuhyun sighs but still takes his phone from his pocket and gives it to Yoona.

Yoona press Sooyoung’s number. “SOOYOUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Sooyoung’s voice: “Yoona, where are you, huh? I’ve looked for you in mini market, but you weren’t there! Wait, whose number is it?”

“I’m using Kyuhyun’s phone now. My phone ran off battery. I’ve met him here, near basketball court!”

Kyuhyun? Ooooo… your evil friend right?” Sooyoung showed her doesn’t-like-voice.

“Hey..we’re late. Kyuhyun said Siwon sunbae had leaved.”

Right, I thought that too. Oh Yoona, I’m already on a bus now! I thought you already leaved me! Sorry!”

“Oh you already on a bus? Oh it’s okay, I can go home alone!”

Really sorry Yoona.”

“Ah it’s okay.. See you tomorrow, Sooyoung!”

Yess, see you tomorrow! And see Hankyung & Siwon sunbae again tomorrow. Fighting for us!”

Yoona laughs. “Yes. Fighting. See you.. Bye!” Yoona feels so cheerful after hearing Sooyoung’s voice then gives Kyuhyun’s phone back.

“How dare you using someone’s phone for so long” Kyuhyun uttered, teasing Yoona.

“What? I thought it’s not even one minute call. I’ll pay the bill”

Kyuhyun just laughing. “Whatever. Wait, so your friend already leaved? I’ll ride you home!”

Yoona rolls her eyes. “Eh? You…bring a car?”

Kyuhyun nods. Then he calls a boy who’s just went out from basketball court. Seems like he’s one of Kyuhyun’s friends. “Donghae!!!!”

A boy, named Donghae, comes to Kyuhyun & Yoona. “You’re here!” Donghae then looks at Yoona.

“I’ll leave first!”

Donghae still can’t take his eyes off Yoona. “Okay… Hey, who is this? You don’t want to introduce her to me?”

“Oh.. It’s Yoona. My hoobae in high school! Yoona, this is Donghae, my classmate!”

Yoona bows to Donghae. “Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Yoona, nice to meet you sunbae!”

“Annyeonghaseyo. Nice to meet you too” Donghae makes a little bow too.

“Yoona, wait a minute. I’ll tell my friends inside first!” Kyuhyun said then run to basketball court.

Donghae who seems feel interested to Yoona, starting a conversation. “So where are you studying now?”

“Oh..I’m a student at Dongguk university, sunbae!” Yoona answered polite.

“Don’t call me sunbae, I think ‘oppa’ will sounds better!”

“Oh…okay oppa!!!” Yoona said. Then the two laughing.

“Emm….are you dating Kyuhyun?”

Yoona surprised with that sudden question. “WHAT??? No…no…no… we’re just friends. A good friend exactly!”

“Okay then..because this is the first time I see Kyuhyun with a female who’s not our classmates!”

Kyuhyun is back. “Yoona, come on! Donghae..we’ll leave first!!!”

“We’ll leave first, Donghae oppa! Annyeong”

“Yess Yoona, I hope we can meet again. Kyuhyun, be careful!!” Donghae said and winked!

Kyuhyun and Yoona walk to the parking lot. “Kyuhyun, why are you never say that you have cute friends?”

“All male students in Kyunghee University are cute! Especially me!!”

“Aishhhhhhhh………….” Yoona sighed and looked away.

Kyuhyun stops in front of red Ferrari car then open the door in driver seat. Yoona so frowning to see the car in front of her. So luxurious.

“Kyu, is it your car?” Yoona still looked at car, feel amazed.

“Yes! Why?”

“Nothing! I will safe right if you are who’s driving?”

“Yoona, you want me to take you home or not?” Kyuhyun felt uneasy.

“Yess..yess..” Yoona run to open the door beside the driver seat. “Wowww….” Yoona feels more amazed with the car inside. She knows that Kyuhyun’s family is rich. So his parents are able to buy a luxurious car like this Ferrari for their only son. Yoona fasten the seatbelt. Kyuhyun’s starting the engine and the car walks slow. Yoona glances at Kyuhyun then nods and thinks ‘his driving improves!’

Kyuhyun and Yoona were schoolmates in high school. Yoona is one year younger than Kyuhyun. Their first meeting was not good. Yoona was wrong to notice Male’s restroom as Female’s. Kyuhyun who was inside the male’s restroom at that time, scolded her. From that bad moment, every time Kyuhyun met Yoona, he would as a weirdo. It made Yoona hated Kyuhyun so much at that time, she even never called Kyuhyun as ‘sunbae’ because of it.

Yoona who likes singing then joined choir club. Sadly, she didn’t know that Kyuhyun was the pianist of that club. She felt uneasy every time the choir club had practiced, because she would be in one room with Kyuhyun for hours. Until one day, Kyuhyun, without deliberately, made an eavesdrop to Yoona & her friends’ conversation about Siwon.  Kyuhyun who already knew that Yoona likes Siwon, more & more. Sometimes he told Yoona, he would tell Siwon about her because Siwon & him were one team in basketball club. Because of that Yoona begged Kyuhyun to not tell Siwon about her feeling. Kyuhyun took advantages of it, he wouldn’t tell Siwon if only Yoona treats him. Yoona didn’t have any options, she often treated Kyuhyun in cafeteria. But, because so many times they had lunch together, they became know each other. Kyuhyun often gave an information about Siwon to Yoona. Or Yoona sometimes asked Kyuhyun to help her about her science assignments. All the people in their high school knew that Kyuhyun is the master of science.

And the story of their friendship started……


Thank you for all of you who's subscibe & commented on my story.. Thank you so much. I love you all