The Call

The Boys

Yoona’s POV

“SOOYOUNG!!!!!”

Sooyoung fell from the chair because of my sudden yell! “Yoona!!! Seriously you want me to die before I got married?”

I laugh out loud. Really it was so funny seeing Sooyoung fell, even some of our classmates who’ve seen her are laughing too.

“Don’t show me your alligator laugh!!!” Sooyoung looked mad, but I know she’s not really mad.

I sat on the empty chair besides her. “Hey..I’ve got a very good news for you!” I said carefully, so that our classmates didn’t hear what I’ll talk about.

“What??” Sooyoung showed her curiosity. I’ve already known, something likes gossip, issue, and hot news are very attractive for her. Even she forgot that she should still mad at me after hearing the words ‘good news’.

I took my phone, opened my phone book, and showed her Siwon’s number.

Sooyoung looked at my phone. But no excitement at all which was seen from her face. “Is it really Siwon sunbae’s number?”

I let out of sigh. “Why are you like Kyuhyun? Not believe that I’ve got his number!!!”

“Ya…why suddenly you mentioned Kyuhyun here?? I just asked is this really his number or not?”

“It’s his number, Sooyoung!!!! And can’t you believe it? He’s known me now!! We talked a lot yesterday!! We have walked together like a couple…..”

“Yoona, are you telling me about your sweet dream last night???” Sooyoung cut off my words that made me piss off.

“Sooyoung!!! I’ve really met him yesterday! We’ve met in the Kyunghee University’s book fair!!!”

“KyungHee’s book fair? How come??”

“Kyuhyun asked me to come!! And Siwon sunbae was there too! He accompanied her eomma who’s a lecturer in Kyunghee! And you know, Siwon sunbae noticed me, then he asked me to walk along with him in book fair because he didn’t want to walk alone!!!”

Sooyoung left opened. “Is that true? Yoona…seriously…..”

“I’m serious, Sooyoung!!! He asked for my number first!! Look, he even texted me!!”

Sooyoung read Siwon’s message that I swear I’ll never delete from my inbox. “Yoo….Yoona!! I can’t believe it!! Why are you so lucky?? Oh Yoona!!!” Sooyoung hugged me tightly.

“I know, I was very very very very lucky! You know what am I thinking? If I already know each other with Siwon sunbae, then you’ll have a chance to know Hankyung sunbae too!”

“Omo~~ You’re right!!! AHH……YOONA!!!!!!” Sooyoung hugged me again. And I know she’s about want to cry with the probability that she has a chance to be recognized by Hankyung sunbae.

 

***

 

Author’s POV

Sooyoung and Yoona are talking under the oak tree in their campus to wait for their next class. Guess, what are they talking about? Of course, it’s about their perfect sunbaes, Siwon and Hankyung!

“Hi…girls!!!” a cheerful voice, suddenly be heard. And out of nowhere, Onew is standing in front of Yoona and Sooyoung, made those two stop talking about their dreamy boys.

Onew sat beside Yoona. “Yoona, how are you?”

Yoona just showing her uninterested face and looked away, avoid Onew’s gaze.

“She’s totally fine, Onew! Don’t worry!” Sooyoung answered Onew’s question instead of Yoona herself.

“I hope so!! Yoona, I have something for you!” Onew took something from his bag and put it on Yoona’s lap. It’s a Swiss chocolate and it looks an expensive one.

Yoona surprised with Onew’s sudden reaction. “Why do you give me this chocolate?”

“It’s my dongsaeng’s actually. I took it from her. Because I don’t like chocolate, so I decided to give this to you”

“It’s your dongsaeng’s? Then why did you give this to me? You should return it to her!” Yoona started to get piss off. Sooyoung pinched her waist and whispered to her to calm down.

“Em…she’s got toothache. So she doesn’t want her chocolate anymore!”

Yoona looked at Onew in disbelief. Sooyoung can’t hide her laughter after hearing Onew’s silly reason. She thought that Onew should have another good reason.

“Okay girls, my class has started. Bye Yoona! Bye Soo!!” Then Onew ran as fast as he could.

“Bye Onew!!!!” Sooyoung replied Onew again but still laughing. “Yoona, he’s so funny, right? Why do you hate him so much?”

“I don’t hate him Sooyoung! I just don’t like if he’s around me. You know right, because of Onew, I have haters!! I don’t like the way Luna, Victoria, and Sulli look at me with hateful in their eyes when they see Onew around me”

“Ah…you’re right those Onew’s fangirls. They should be not clinging to Onew again when they know that Onew likes you!”

“Whatever!!! Here, this chocolate is for you!” Yoona offered Onew’s chocolate to Sooyoung.

“Really? You don’t want it? Great! It’s mine now! It looks so delicious!”

“Every food will look so delicious for you!!!” Then Yoona & Sooyoung laughed together.

“Yoona, we meet again!”

A husky voice suddenly popped out. And there are Siwon and Hankyung. Yoona and Sooyoung stop laughing and left speechless.

“Oh Siwon sunbae!” Yoona stood up then bowed to Siwon and Hankyung. So did Sooyoung. Both girls then standing like statues don’t know what to do.

“Hankyung, this is Yoona that I’ve told you before!” Siwon uttered, that makes Yoona’s heart jumps. So, Siwon had talked bout her to Hankyung? How great news is for Yoona!

“Oh…so you are Yoona. Hi. I’m Hankyung. Nice to meet you!” Hankyung offered his hand.

Yoona shook Hankyung’s hand slowly. “Nice to meet you too, Hankyung sunbae.”

Sooyoung pinched Yoona’s waist. Yoona looked at her then understand what she should do. “Sunbae, this is my best friend, Sooyoung!”

“Annyeonghaseyo, Sunbaenim. I’m Choi Sooyoung. Nice to meet you.” Sooyoung bowed again. She became full of manners in front of Siwon and Hankyung.

“Oh hi Sooyoung!!! Nice to meet you too!” Siwon replied too.

“Nice to meet you too!” Hankyung smiled to Sooyoung which made this girl bowed to hide her blushing.

“We have class right now!! See you later!!” Siwon said.

“See you later, Sunbae!” Yoona & Sooyoung answered at the same time.

“Bye everyone!!!” Hankyung smiled to those girls then followed Siwon.

At usual, the girls keep staring to Siwon and Hankyung until those boys out of sight. Yoona and Sooyoung then looked at each other. Smile. Scream. Hugging. Happiness is in the air.

 

***

 

9PM

 

Yoona keep staring in front of computer. Doesn’t know what to write for her essay assignment!! She felt that her mind is blank.

“Aigoooo…I don’t have any idea for this essay!!” Yoona really wanna punch her computer’s screen to realease her stress.

Her phone besides computer is vibrating. Yoona looked at the phone’s screen then suddenly stand up from her chair after seeing ‘Siwon Sunbae ^^’ on it.

“Omo~ Omo~ what should I do????? He’s calling! He’s calling! Omo!”

Yoona clears ! Try to speak sweetly & confidently! “Okay..calm down Yoona! One two three… Hello!”

Then Siwon’s voice, which is so y for Yoona, is being heard! “Hi…Yoona!!!”

“Hi..Sunbae!!!”

“Em….am I bothering you??” Siwon seemed so unsure.

“No. Not at all. I just finished my assignment!!!” She lied.

“Good then!” Siwon then paused for a moment. “Sorry for calling you, but I don’t have anything to do! And when I look at my phone, suddenly I want to call you! I think I like to talk to you”

Yoona really wanna scream with Siwon’s words. ‘He likes talk to me?’ Oh…. Another good news for Yoona today! “Oh…really, Sunbae??? I’m so flattered to hear that!” Yoona giggled

Yoona and Siwon then have talked for about one hour. They talked about their hobbies, their families, their assignments, and everything which suddenly popped up on their minds. They’ve finished their talk after Siwon said that his appa is calling.

After hung up the phone. Yoona jumped and scream on her bed. She also kissed her phone screen so many times.

“Ahhhh……I’ll have a sweet dream tonight!!!!!!!!!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~