Book Fair: Part II

The Boys

Yoona’s POV

He is closer to me. And now he’s right beside me. HE’S REALLY SIWON SUNBAE. Oh please, don’t faint Yoona. Don’t faint!!

“Hey…” He said to me.

Omo~ what should I do? What should I do? Calm down Yoona! Just calm down!! But this is too good to be true! I mean….ah I’m so speechless.

“You are who’s bumped into me yesterday, right?” He said to me again. His smile is killing me.

Oh!! He’s still remember!! “Em..yes..Sunbae! How are you?” Gosh…I really wanna kill myself. What kind of question is that? Seriously I need to hide my nervousness.

He smiles again. “Fine! By the way..why are you here? You came to see the book fair?”

“Yes, I… I…. I’m here be…because of book fair!” the way I spoke is like a kid who’s just learnt to speak.

“Ah good then.  I’m so awkward here because I don’t know anyone!! But now I’m so relieve because you’re here! Oh wait, I don’t know your name yet! My name is…..”

“Choi Siwon!” I suddenly cut off his words, excitedly!

“You already knew me?” He looks a little surprised!

“Of course, I know you. You’re my sunbae since we were in high school!!!” Good Yoona, you’re doing great now! But…is it important to tell him that I was his hoobae too in high school? Ah whatever then!!

“Really? I knew you’re my hoobae in university because I often see you at campus. But I didn’t know that we were also schoolmates!”

“That’s not important anymore Sunbae! Oh I’m Im Yoona! Nice to meet you!” Finally, I can tell my name to him.

He’s chuckling! What a cute!! “Nice to meet you too, Yoona! Do you want to go inside the book fair with me?”

I look at him, motionless. ‘Do-you-want-to-go-inside-the-book-fair-with-me?’ That question keep echoing in my head! He’s really asked me right? It means that I will walk with Siwon sunbae just the two of us? Even just imagining it, make my all body shivers.

“Yoona?”

“Yes, Sunbae. Let’s go!” I said, with a big smile.

***

Kyuhyun’s POV

I feel a little piss off. How come I ended helping my sunbaes instead of  enjoying the book fair? At first, they just asked me to give  a speech at opening, but I refused because this is not my concern since I’m not part of the committees. But because I felt guilty after rejected their request, I decided to help them in other part moreover they have less people. So now here I am, on the way to parking lot to help them take the coupons which just has been copied for the doorprize soon.

“Kyuhyun!” someone called me. I turn away then I see Donghae panted with two cups of orange juice in his hands. “Is Yoona with you?” He asked, still panted.

I furrowed my eyebrows. “She’s with you, right? I told you to take care of her!” A little yell came out from my mouth.

“I’ve asked her to wait for me in the place we met before while I bought these drinks. But when I came back, she’s not there anymore. I thought maybe she’s looking for you!”

“You seriously! You should’ve not leaved her alone! She surely feels awkward now! Ahh.. Maybe she’s already inside the book fair? Let’s check there”

We both then walk to the book fair. It’s not far from the parking lot. Then I pick my phone inside my pocket, try to call Yoona. When we almost to get there….

“Kyu, that’s Yoona!!!” Donghae yelled and he pointed to the entrance of the tent of the book fair! “But…who’s the boy with her?”

I look at where’s Donghae pointed. My eyes become bigger when I knew who the boy with Yoona is. “Siwon sunbae?” I said softly but can’t hide my surprised.

“Do you know him?” Donghae asked me but still look at Yoona & Siwon sunbae.

Really, I can’t believe Siwon sunbae here. Moreover can’t believe he’s with Yoona. I can see how blushing Yoona when Siwon talks to her. That girl probably feels in heaven right now. She finally gets her miracle that she’s been waiting for years.

“Let’s go to them!” Donghae ready to walk.

I pull Donghae’s arm before he goes too far. “No! Don’t go there”

Donghae looks me with confusion. “Why?”

“Just don’t! You better help me!”

“But, I want to give this drink to Yoona!”

I grab one of cups from Donghae’s hand then the juice. “It’s mine now! Come on. We have a lot to!” I turn away Donghae’s shoulders.

“But Kyu…….”

I pretend to not listen to Donghae’s ignorance and keep pushing him to follow me.

***

Yoona’s POV

Siwon sunbae and I have entered the book fair. I feel this book fair is so beautiful (or maybe because of happiness inside my heart, so everything around me looks so perfect now).

“So how could you be here, Yoona? I mean, this book fair is private right, only for students here!” He asked me again. So relieve, because I don’t know how to start the conversation with him.

“My friend invited me. He knows I like to read novels & comics, so he asked me to come!”

“You mean your boyfriend?” He smile, teasingly. Oh God, how come he asked me about that question?

For the sake of everything, he must know that I’m still available, still single! “NO! He’s just my best friend! He’s Cho Kyuhyun. You know him right?! He’s your hoobae too back then in high school”

“Oh Kyuhyun? Of course I know him! So you friends with him.. But where is he now?”

“I think he’s helped the preparation of this book fair! How about you, Sunbae? Why are you here?”

“My omma is lecturer in this university. She wanted me to accompany her to see her students’ book fair. But in the end, she’s busy talking with her friends and forgot that she’s here with her son! But luckily, I’ve met you!!” Siwon uttered and in the end he showed his dimples again.

I looked away, in case he can’t see my blushing cheeks. Oh God, I don’t know what to do again, this boy is naturally perfect. As people say, he’s so kind! And most importantly he’s extremely handsome. His dimple smile always successfully makes me feel a lot of butterflies in my stomach. I stop smiling alone, when I feel my phone’s vibrating. I look at the screen to see who’s calling and I smile unconsciously when I read “Evil Kyuhyun” on it.

“Sunbae, I pick this phone first! Do you mind?”

“Sure. Just answer it!”

“Thank you!” I walk and make  a distance from Siwon sunbae, so he can’t hear my voice. Then, “Kyuhyun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I said with a very excited tone.

Hey hey hey calm down girl..calm down!!!!”

“You know I’m with who right now? I’m with Siwon sunbae! You hear? I’m with Siwon sunbae! Can’t you believe it?” I chuckled, really I’m like a crazy fangirl!

I know I know! I’ve already seen the two of you! But I still confuse, why is he here?”

“He accompanies his mom! His mom is your lecturer!”

Really? I’ve just known it!!!!”

“But Kyu…I still can’t believe. Finally I can talk to Siwon sunbae. All my dreams came true! You should congratulate me, huh?”

Yes..congratulation Miss! Finally, your miracle comes!!! Ah..wait Yoona, you still have to go home with me okay?”

“Okay..don’t worry bout that!!”

Okay. I have to help my sunbaes again. Really I’m stuck here now! Good luck to you. Act like a lady, don’t embarrass yourself in front of Siwon sunbae!” I can hear his evil laugh.

“Aishhh…of course I will! Just help your sunbaes! Fighting!!!” I hung up the phone then back to Siwon sunbae who’s seeing biography books.

Siwon is looking at me, when I stand beside here again! “Oh you’re back! Anyway, Yoona, may I have your number? Maybe we can call each other next time!”

Again! I became so motionless! What did he say? Asking my number? Calm down, Yoona! Just give him your number! “Of..of course Sunbae!”

He gave me his phone. “Please insert your number here!”

I try to not show my shivering hand when I took his phone and insert my number. My heart jumps faster. After finished, I returned his phone still with unspeakable feeling. My phone is vibrating again. I saw ‘no number’ in its screen.

Then I hear Siwon sunbae says, “That’s my number. Please save it!”

I look at him once again and smile brightly. “Sure. I’ll save it. Thank you, Sunbae! Thank you so much”

You know what I want to do most right now? I wanna tell all the people here that finally I have Siwon’s number! Ah no no, not just people here, but to all the people in this world. EVERYONE, I’VE GOT SIWON’S NUMBER!!!!!