And They're . . .

The Boys

Sooyoung’s POV

“What? You will ride us home?” Yoona said with smirk.

Kyuhyun looks at Yoona confusedly. “Yes! And why?”

Oh no what’s wrong with this two? I can see how mad Yoona is from her eyes. I turn to look at Kyuhyun. He looks at Yoona distinctly. Don’t say that they will have quarrel in front of me.

“Yoona, doesn’t it better if Kyuhyun sunbae ride you home? You need to go home quickly.” I held Yoona’s arm tight, to make her calm.

Yoona looked away. “I don’t think so!”

Damn! Yoona why are you being like this? And why this Kyuhyun just stand without doing anything? We stay like this for seconds.

“Yoona. Don’t be like this. Come on! Come on Sooyoung!”

Kyuhyun pushes Yoona’s back and mine. I see Yoona can’t reject anymore. We are walking together to parking lot. Still without words. Until we stop in front of Audi white. Honestly, I’m a little dissappoint why Kyuhyun doesn’t bring his Ferrari. I damn want to know how it feels sitting inside a luxurious car. But of course it’s impossible to utter my crazy feeling.

I open the passenger car, Yoona wants to sit behind but I push her to sit beside Kyuhyun. She gives me death glare. “Yoona, you sit beside him. Don’t make Kyuhyun looks like our driver.” I whispered to her ear.

I can see her pouts, but then she opens the car front. I get inside the car and sit calmly.

“Sooyoung, where is your home?” Kyuhyun asked me from driver seat.

“Geumho!”  I answered with smile though I know he won’t see my smile.

Kyuhyun’s question and my answer are the last words we have as long as the way from Kona Beans to my house. All I can see from back seat is Yoona who always look outside or Kyuhyun who focuses at driving. No words. I want to make a conversation but seeing there’s something wrong happened between these two best friends make me doen’t have dare to say even just a word.

I feel like I’m trapped between a girlfriend and a boyfriend who have a problem in their relationship. And I’m as the third person who clueless with their problem. Thinking about it reminds me with Yoona’s attitude back at the party.

I still remember clearly, before we went to the party, Yoona was cheerful as always she is. She even made some joking to tease me. But when we came at the party or exacty when Kyuhyun came with that charming Yuri, Yoona seemed like a dark person. Something that I’ve never seen to her. Could it be what I was thinking about Yoona is true? That, Yoona…… has special feeling towards Kyuhyun.

I look at two people in front of me again. They’ve been friends almost 5 years. And it’s not just one or two stories that I’ve heard when a girl falls in love with her guy friend without she realizes it.

“Sooyoung…we arrives at here!”

Kyuhyun’s voice stopped me from my imagination. I look outside and this is already not far from my house. “Just stop here, Sunbae!”

“What? Are you sure?”

“Yes there’s something that I have to buy first at the store!”

“Oh okay then!” Kyuhyun said and stops his car at the edge of road.

“Thank you so much, Sunbae!” I said happily.

“Yes never mind” he said to me and smiled.

I poked Yoona’s shoulder. “Yoona, see you tomorrow! Be careful you two!” I said as I get out of the car.

 

***

 

Author’s POV

After Sooyoung has got off the car, the silence still surrounding between Yoona and Kyuhyun. Yoona still look outside without turning to Kyuhyun even once. While Kyuhyun sometimes made glance to Yoona.

“Yoona. Tell me, what’s wrong with you exactly?” Finally Kyuhyun broke their silence.

Yoona sighs. “What do you mean?” Yoona asked back coldly and still looking outside like there’s a something happened.

“I know you are not sick. So tell me what’s bothering you!”

“Nothing.”

Kyuhyun sighs. He’s so desperate with Yoona’s coldness. “Has something wrong happened in your date last night?” Kyuhyun asked something that he wondered since yesterday. Since he saw Yoona with Siwon in CN Cinema.

For the first time, finally Yoona turned back to look at Kyuhyun. She was surprised how Kyuhyun knows that they went with Siwon last night. Even, she hasn’t told about it to Sooyoung yet.

As he can read what Yoona’s thinking, Kyuhyun said again, “I saw you, with Siwon sunbae in CN Cinema yesterday. So was there something happened?”

“What do you mean with something happened?”

Kyuhyun giggles. “Maybe you disappointed because Siwon sunbae didn’t hold your hands when the movie is playing. Yeah something like that.”

Yoona raise her voice a little. “We’re just watching movie. And I didn’t expect something like you thought! Even though there was something that almost happened….” Yoona suddenly stopped her words. She decided not to tell about Siwon sunbae who almost kissed her.

But too late. Kyuhyun became curious with Yoona’s last words. “Something…that-almost-happened? What is that?”

“It was nothing.” Yoona looks away. She looks straight at the road.

“What is that Yoona? Tell me!!!” Kyuhyun raised his voice too.

Yoona took a breath deep. “Siwon sunbae….he…he almost kissed me!”

“WHAT?” Kyuhyun stopped his car immediately. He looked at Yoona. “He kissed you?”

“I said almost!”

Kyuhyun smirked, he takes breath befor starts the engine again. While looking straight at the road, “So because he didn’t kiss you, you become so gloomy like this huh? You regretted it right?” He asked sarcastically.

“What do you mean?” Yoona also smirked. “I told you that I never expected that kind of something to happen. And I really really didn’t regret with the fact that Siwon sunbae and me were just almost kissed.”

“Just the tell truth. You want him more than anything. I can feel that you regret it.”

“No I don’t!”

“YES YOU DO!” Kyuhyun looks at Yoona as he like getting mad.

Yoona said weakly. “What’s wrong with you huh? You are not me, how can you know that I regretted it or not?” She paused for a moment. “Fine, just stay with your silly thought!” Yoona turns back to look outside and crosses her arms.

“Geeezzz…” Kyuhyun hit the steerwheel.

And the silence comes back between them.

 

***

 

Kyuhyun’s car stops in front of Yoona’s house.

“Thanks.” Yoona said coldly. She opens the door and get out the car.

Kyuhyun thinks for a moment. He suddenly opens the door. He chases Yoona who almost reach her house’s fence.

He grabs Yoona’s arm and pulls her to turn back. And without thinking Kyuhyun pressed his lips into Yoona’s.

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Five.

As he’s already back to his senses, Kyuhyun push away himself from Yoona. What he saw then, a shocking Yoona with widened eyes.

The two looked at each other. Speechless.

Even Kyuhyun seemed doesn’t understand with what he just done. He touches his head.

“Ahh Yoo-Yoona.. I’ll leave first! Sorry!” Kyuhyun go back to his car in a hurry.

Yoona is still standing on her place. All she can do is watching Kyuhyun’s car until it's gone.

Yoona touches her chest. She can feel how her heart beats faster. What’s just happened?


 

 

this chapter's title supposed to be And They're Kissed ^^