Book Fair: Part III

The Boys

Yoona’s POV

Siwon sunbae had leave five minutes ago, after he got a call from his eomma. Now I’m alone inside this tend of book fair. I grabbed my phone and then try to call Kyuhyun. This boy is probably so busy right now until he can’t pick up my call. I decided to go out the book fair, try to find Kyuhyun.

I keep smiling, seems like all the creatures in this world are cheering for me. I thank to Siwon sunbae who’s just made my life is too beautiful to say. After almost one hour walking together with him, I’ve known that he likes to read biography, motivation books, and bible; he also a big fan of Paulo Coelho (the Brazilian novelist) he said that he likes Paulo Coelho’s quotes. I bet he’s a romantic guy, only thinking about that made my cheeks blushing again. Aigoooo…what am I thinking????

I almost forgot what my first goal, looking for Kyuhyun, because my mind is full with Siwon sunbae, until I saw a group of students. I recognized some of them. There are Kyuhyun, Donghae, and the beautiful Yuri, with some of their friends. I just looking from a far, don’t want to get closer, it will be so awkward for me around Kyuhyun’s friends.  Now I knew, why Kyuhyun didn’t answer my calls, because he’s busy talking to Yuri. Seems like Kyuhyun is making a joke that makes Yuri laughs and slapped Kyuhyun’s arm gently. Then I saw, Yuri is whispering something to Kyuhyun’s ear, that makes Kyuhyun pinches Yuri’s waist. Yuri is about  to run and Kyuhyun pretends chasing her and want to catch her.

Kyuhyun told me before that he doesn’t want to date Yuri, but all I can see now he’s already so close to her. Although, I think that Yuri is too good for Kyuhyun, but they look so perfect together. I feel a little envious in my heart. I’m imagining, Kyuhyun and Yuri who’s busy joking each other, is me with Siwon sunbae.

“God, please! Let me become closer to Siwon sunbae! I won’t ask more than that!” I said while looking to the sky.

Beep! I heard a soft tone from my phone. One message received.

 

From: Siwon Sunbae

Yoona, thank you for accompanied me. I had to leave first with my eomma. Nice talking to you. See you!

 

God, I love You so much! I just prayed and now a miracle comes to me again! I don’t know what to reply, even just reading his message makes my heart trembles. It took so long for me to find the right words to reply.

 

To: Siwon Sunbae

I’m the one who should be thanked, Sunbae! Be careful! Nice talking to you too!! See you ^^

 

Message sent!!!! And so did my heart, it has been sent to Siwon sunbae, wherever he is now!!

***

Author’s POV

“Ah…you’re here!!!!”

Yoona almost fell from the bench where she sat, when she’s seriously reading comic that she just bought from book fair. “Damn you Kyuhyun!!! You almost killed me”

“Sorry! I’ve called you but you didn’t answer, so here you are reading comic alone in parking lot! Sorry again, making you wait!” Kyuhyun sat beside Yoona!

“It’s okay, I forgive you!” Yoona smiled sweetly and showed her doe-eye.

Kyuhyun giggled. “Siwon sunbae really makes you in a good mood!”

“He’s too sweet, Kyu! Once again, I thank to you for inviting me!!”

“Seems like, I’m your luck today! What were you talking about with him?”

“Too many! I guess, it will be 100 pages novel if I tell you right now! Ah wait….” Yoona took her phone from her bag. “Look at it!!” Yoona showed the message from Siwon.

Kyuhyun looked it up! “Is it real from him? Aw……” Kyuhyun groaned coz Yoona patted his forehead.

“It’s really from him!!! How dare you saying it’s fake!!!”

“Aishhh… I see I see!” Kyuhyun his forehead.  Then he took something wrapped from his side and gave it to Yoona. “It’s for you!”

Yoona accepted it and looked at Kyuhyun, confused. “What is it? May I open it?”

Kyuhyun just nooded. Yoona removed the paper which wrapped something inside it carefully. It’s a book. Seems like a novel. Yoona suddenly opened widely after reading the title of the novel in her hand, “Hope is A Dream That Doesn’t Sleep” by Kim Tak Goo.  It’s a best seller novel from her favorite novelist which always sold out every time Yoona wants to buy it in book stores. Even in  this book fair, she didn’t find this novel.

Yoona looked at Kyuhyun with happiness in her face. “It’s really for me?” Kyuhyun just answered Yoona’s question with a smile. Yoona suddenly hugged Kyuhyun. “Thank you so much!!! You’re the best Kyu!!!” After hugging Kyuhyun, Yoona hugged the novel tightly. “Hey how did you get this novel? I desperately searching for it, even in online store it’s so limited!”

“All the committees of book fair got it. Because I’ve helped them, they gave me one! I don’t like read novels, but I know it’s written by your favorite novelist, so I gave it to you!”

“Aigoooo… Kyuhyun is sweet! You’re really my God of Luck today!!!” Yoona is about to hug Kyuhyun again.

Seeing Yoona is going to hug him once again, Kyuhyun moved backward to avoid. “Don’t hug me!!! I don’t want everyone seeing us!”

“Why? Ahhhh I see. You mean you don’t want Yuri to see we’re hugging, right?”

“What are you talking about? It’s not like that…”

Yoona giggled and kept teasing Kyuhyun. “Then why you’re blushing huh?”

Kyuhyun capped Yoona’s mouth with his right hand. Then his left hand around Yoona’s neck, pretending wants to smother it. “Stop talking! Let’s go home! I’m so tired!!!”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry if this chapter is so boring

anyway..thank for all the comments ^^