Unlucky Day or The Luckiest Day?

The Boys

Yoona's POV

Finally I arrive at home. Why today is so hot? Thirsty all the time. I go to the kitchen, take a bottle of water inside refrigerator then drink it. When I turned my body suddenly....

"HEY!"

I jumped and hit refrigerator behind me. "Aissh...Oppa, you scared me!" I hit Heechul oppa's arms. "Wait...what time is it? Why you're at home already? Don't you hang around with your girlfriend until midnite?"

"I've broken up!"

I sighed. This is not the first time I heard from him that he's broken up. How can I have a player oppa like this?

"Hey...my dongsaeng is grown up, huh?" He smirked.

"What do you mean?"

"You're dating now!!! Who's that unlucky guy?"

Dating???? What the hell with his question! "Seriously, I don't understand what you mean!"

"Someone drove you home with his Ferrari right?!! Who's that your rich boyfriend?" Heechul oppa still investigated me.

I sighed again. So because of Kyuhyun's Ferrari, he suspected me on dating! Ridiculous!  "Oh my God, Oppa! It's Kyuhyun!"

"Kyuhyun? Are you dating Kyuhyun? Bingo! I got suspicious with the two of you since a long time! It's official now?!"

"OPPA!!!!! I'M NOT DATING KYUHYUN!!" I'm so angry now! Heechul oppa is way too much!

"Hey..just tell me the truth!!! Then it's time for you to treat me!"

"Keep dreaming!" I walk to the staircase and run to my room. I can hear Heechul oppa is laughing out loud. Damn.. I hate him!!!

***

The next day at campus.

I walk as fast as I can, because I don’t want to be late for the first class. Then I hear someone calls me behind.

“Yoona!”

I turn myself. Oh Gosh, why I have to meet him this early morning?! I bet today will be my unlucky day. That boy who called me is Onew. Let call him emmmm…… my fan. He never say that he likes me or kind of like that, but all his attitude towards me prove that, especially in Sooyoung’s eyes.

“Hey… I never see you these days!! Em…made me missing you!” Onew said and gives me his eyesmile.

I just give him a grin. ‘Of course, you never saw me, because if I saw you around, I made a great escape to avoid you’. I continue to walk, but Onew follow me and walk beside me.

“What’s your first subject? You seem in a hurry!” Onew keep talking.

“Emm…economy. The lecturer often gives pre test! That’s why I have to study first” finally I answered him and yes I lied!

I keep walking and Onew keep talking. I don’t know what he’s exactly saying, I just answer with ‘yes’, ‘no’, or  ‘oh’. And finally I arrive at my class. “This is my class. See you!” I walk into the door, but Onew still standing & looking at me. “What happened? You don’t go to your class?”

“No, I’ll see you move in to your class first!”

Ah yeah whatever! I ignored him and go in to my class faster. I see Sooyoung gives me a teasing smile from where she’s sitting. I sit on a chair that has been prepared by Sooyoung for me.

“Love is in the air between Yoona and Onew in the early morning! Sounds good as a novel!” teased Sooyoung.

I slap her with my bag. “Don’t dare to make a joke like that again!”

“Aw….calm down Yoona! You’re lucky you know. Onew only looks at you when there are many girls who want to be his girlfriend!”

“But I’m not one of that girls!”

“Alright, you’re one of the girls who’s lining up for Siwon sunbae. But Siwon’s fans are so much more than Onew’s. You have so many rivals!”

“So you think that you don’t have many rivals to win Hankyung sunbae’s heart?”

Sooyoung sighs. “Ahhhh…..You’re right! Anyway, did you go home alone yesterday?”

“No, Kyuhyun took me home!”

“Aishhhhh…that Kyuhyun. How could you be friends with him? He looks so annoying!”

I laugh with Sooyoung’s statement about Kyuhyun! “He’s really have bad impression at the first meeting. But you’ll know he’s not like what you think if you know him more!”

“Maybe….” Sooyoung shrugged her shoulders.

Our lecturer has come. Then my conversation with Sooyoung is ended.

***

Author’s POV

Yoona & Sooyoung’s class has ended. The two decided to hang around campus before the next class will be started. They’re teasing each other and laugh together till Yoona bumps into someone and she fell on the floor.

“Oh my God sorry are you okay?” the one who bumped into Yoona screamed.

Yoona tried to wake up. Someone who’s just bumped into Yoona, over a hand to help her standing. Yoona grabbed that hand while saying “Yess..yess.. I’m o….kay” Yoona succeeded to stand up! But her face becomes so motionless after she knew who helped her.

It’s Siwon! And Hankyung stands beside him. Yoona still looking at Siwon, doesn’t know what to say. Siwon still holding her hand. Sooyoung who’s standing beside Yoona also keep silent, still surprised with what just happened, especially can’t believe that Hankyung is right in front of her.

“Hey, are you okay?” Siwon asked Yoona again. Yoona still keeps silent and so does Sooyoung. Siwon looks at Hankyung with question what’s-wrong-with-these-girls on his handsome face.

“Miss…are you okay?” Now Hankyung who tried to ask Yoona while waving his hand in front of Yoona’s face.

Yoona suddenly back to her sense. She let go of Siwon’s hand. “I…..am…okay! Yess I’m okay. Totally okay!”

“Are you sure?” Siwon kept asking, not sure with Yoona’s weird reaction.

Yoona just nodded. She really doesn’t know what to say. This is too surprised for her.

“Alright then. We’ll leave first!” Siwon said and gave Yoona smile, showing his dimples.

Siwon and Hankyung had leaved. But Yoona and Sooyoung still standing in their place, not move on any inches. The two keep looking at their beloved sunbaes, until Siwon & Hankyung out of sight.

“Sooyoung…” Yoona said, softly.

“Yes?” Sooyoung answered.

“Am I dreaming? Siwon sunbae… he’s bumped at me, he hold my my hand, he talked to me, he smiled at me.. this is real right?”

“It’s real Yoona. It’s real! I saw Hankyung sunbae smiled at me too!”

Yoona and Sooyoung look each other then scream. They hugging each other and jumping together. Don’t care with other students who look at them.

***