Quarrel...

The Boys

Author's POV

It’s Sunday morning. Kyuhyun just got off from his car. Many people had already in Olympic Stadium this morning. Some of them are jogging, some of them are riding bicycle, and some of them just making sightseeing or talking. Kyuhyun is walking towards the basketball field. Before arriving at the place that he’s gonna go, he recognized someone. Kyuhyun went nearer to him.

“Heechul hyung!!” Kyuhyun called him.

Heechul, who’s gonna get in to his car, turned around. “Whoaaa..Cho Kyuhyun!! What’s up, dude? What are you doing here?”

“Playing basketball. And what have you done here?” Kyuhyun asked. He knows from Yoona that Heechul doesn’t really like doing sport because he doesn’t want to get sweat.

“Jogging! My girlfriend-to-be invited me to jog here!!” Heechul answered, seemed like he’s annoying with something that he’s just done.

“But why are you alone now? Where is she?”

Heechul sighed. “She has been fetched by his dad! Anyway why you never come to my house again?”

“I kind of busy, Hyung. Too many assignments..” Kyuhyun grinned.

“But you have time to play basketball now. Ahh my dongsaeng is so pitiful then!!” Heechul said, sounded something fishy with his words.

“Huh? What did you mean? Why shoul Yoona feel pity?” Kyuhyun furrowed his eyebrows.

Heechul laughed. “Hey..how long you have already dated Yoona, huh?”

“Huh? What? Yaaa Hyung, I’m not dating Yoona!!!” Kyuhyun offended.

“Aisshhh…why are you still hiding it? I’ve known for so long that you both have special relationship!” Heechul kept forcing Kyuhyun to confess something that makes Heechul suspects for a long time.

“We’re not hiding it! And we’re not dating!!!” Kyuhyun said distinctly.

“If not because of you, then why Yoona always smile alone like she’s currently crazy in love huh?”

“Ah it’s surely because of Siwon sunbae……” Kyuhyun suddenly stopped his words. He just realized he should’ve not said something which refers to Siwon.

“What are you saying? Siwon sunbae? What’s the connection of Siwon with it?” Heechul asked more passionately.

Kyuhyun dumbfounded. “Ahh..forget what I’ve said, Hyung. I didn’t mean it!”

“Wait…you mean that Yoona has relationship with Siwon? Or maybe Yoona is in love with Siwon? Siwon….emmm….you mean he’s Choi Siwon. My hoobae in high school, right?” Heechul uttered his hypothesis.

Kyuhyun felt so guilty towards Yoona because of it. “Hyung, I don’t know about it! I should go, my friends are waiting for me now! Bye, Hyung!!!” Kyuhyun then ran as fast as he could to avoid another Heechul’s questions.

Heechul stared at Kyuhyun who’s running. “Yoona… Siwon… what a good news!!!” Heechul laughed out loud. He felt so happy because he has other reason to make his dongsaeng piss off.

 

***

 

Yoona was sitting on the couch while tie her sneaker in the living room, when the door opened and Heechul with his beaming face came up.

“Aigooo…my oppa!! Where did you from? Don’t tell me you’ve just done exercise!!” Yoona teased his oppa.

“Yes, I have!!!” Heechul smiled proudly.

“What a miracle!!!” Yoona laughed then continued to tie her shoes.

Heechul went nearer to Yoona and crossed his arms on the chest. “Where will you go on such this beautiful holiday?”

 “I’ll go to campus. Have to practice for choir competition tomorrow!!!”

“Ooooh…. Will Siwon be there?” Heechul smiled secretly.

Yoona startled with Heechul’s question that came out of nowhere. She looked up then met with Heechul’s grin that she doesn’t like. “What?”

“I’ve just asked you, will Siwon be there?” Heechul repeated his question with strong intonation in will-siwon-be-there.

Yoona stood up. Her heart is beating faster after hearing Siwon’s name from Heechul. She looked at his oppa deeply. She could sense something wrong’s happened. “No! But why did ask about it? You have some needs with him?” Yoona asked back, carefully.

Heechul showed his victory smile. “Nope. But you have!”

Yoona furrowed her eyebrows, felt more confused. “I don’t understand what you mean, Oppa!”

Instead of answer Yoona’s question, Heechul could’t stop laughing. He even held his stomach while laughing out loud. “Yoona!!! I can’t believe that you have a high level for boy!!! How come you love Siwon huh?”

Yoona widened her eyes. “Oppa, what are you saying??” Yoona asked with high tone!

Heechul still laughing. “You love Siwon, right? Oh Yoona, what a clumsy you are!”

Yoona’s voice became higher. “WHO DID SAY THAT TO YOU?”

Miracle. Heechul stopped laughing. He stared at Yoona. He knew Yoona is getting mad. But her mad seemed so different than usual. “Kyuhyun said it!” Heechul answer softly.

“What?” Yoona felt disbelief. She took breath deeply. Heechul could feel that she is really really getting mad.

Yoona then walked away, leaved Heechul who’s still dumbfounded with her madness. Yoona went out from house while closed the door strongly. She took her phone and called someone.

“Where are you?????................ Okay stay there! I have something to talk!”  Yoona hung up the phone. Anger was seen all over her face.

 

***

 

Yoona finally came to Olympic Stadium. She rush went to basketball field to meet Kyuhyun. When Kyunhyun noticed that Yoona came, he ran to her hurriedly.

“Hey, why are you coming here?” Kyuhyun asked and gave smile.

“What did you say to Heechul oppa?” Yoona asked back, to the point, and with anger tone.

Kyuhyun sighed. “I know what you mean, I’m sorry about that Yoona. I …”

Yoona cut Kyuhyun’s words. “You know what you have done? How come you said that I love Siwon sunbae to Heechul oppa?”

“I didn’t say that you love him. Okay it was my fault I mentioned Siwon sunbae. I don’t know if it’s getting worse like this. I’m so sorry, Yoona!”

Yoona still can’t accept with Kyuhyun’s reasons. She continued to speak out her anger. “But still, if you haven’t said anything related to Siwon sunbae, it won’t be happened. You ruined all of this. You ruined my belief in you. You know that what a prankster my oppa is. What if he meets Siwon sunbae then makes Siwon sunbae feels shy with his sharp mouth….”

“Yoona!!!!” Kyuhyun raised his voice, he’s getting piss off too. “Listen to me!!! I was trying to defend when Heechul hyung asked me if I’m dating you. And without any purpose, I mentioned Siwon sunbae’s name unconsciously. But Heechul hyung could understand it by himself.” Kyuhyun paused for  a moment. “What do you want now? You don’t want to believe in me again? Fine, It’s up to you, I’ve never asked you to believe in me. You’re the one who always say about Siwon sunbae to me. And why are you so childish? Sooner or later, if you finally dating Siwon sunbae, your oppa will know it too.”

Yoona became motionless. She doesn’t know what to say anymore.

Kyuhyun continued to say. “I said I’m sorry, but you ignored it. Alright… You want to forgive me or not, I don’t care. Just do what you think the best!” Kyuhyun leaved Yoona, back to basketball field, without turned to Yoona even once.

Yoona dumbfounded. She held her own head. She felt how stupid herself was. It was the first time Kyuhyun raised his voice to her. The first time Kyuhyun mad at her. And Yoona knew it’s all because of her stupidity. Yoona looked at Kyuhyun’s back that’s getting further and further. Without realized the tears run down to Yoona’s cheeks.

“Yoona, is that you?” Someone behind Yoona suddenly called her. It’s Donghae.

Yoona wiped her tears hurriedly. “Ah Oppa, annyeonghaseyo!!!” Yoona bowed, tried to hide her tears.

“It’s really you. How are….. Wait, Yoona! Are you crying?” Donghae noticed something wrong with Yoona.

“Ah no Oppa, I’m okay!! I’m sorry I have to go now! Bye Oppa!!!” Yoona run. She doesn’t want other people know that she’s crying.

Donghae could only look at running Yoona, without any clue what’s going on…

 

***

 

Kyuhyun sat on the bench. He’s dribbling the ball slowly.

Donghae, who’s just come, sat beside Kyuhyun. “I met Yoona. What’s wrong with her?”

Kyuhyun kept silent. He doesn’t want to talk about what’s just happened. It just made him feels headache.

“Hey, I’m asking you!!! Don’t you know she’s crying?” Donghae kept continuing to get some answers from his friend.

“Aaaaaarrrrrgggghhhh……” Kyuhyun suddenly yelled out and threw the ball to the middle of the court. It made, not only Donghae but also all their friends who are there, surprised.

Kyuhyun stood up. He grabbed his bag. “I’m not feeling well. I’ll leave first.”

Donghae looked at Kyuhyun with open mouth,  for the second time today he felt such as the most clueless person in the world.