Sooyoung in Action

The Boys

Author's POV

 

Yoona sat on her bed with her chin on her knees. She’s watching Sooyoung who’s copying her note on her desk. Today, they have no class. Sooyoung decided to come to Yoona’s home to get the information about the class that she didn’t attend the day before.

“Ah finally! Finish!” Sooyoung stretched her back. “You diligent as always!”

Yoona chuckled a little. “Ehm..Sooyoung!” She called her friend weakly.

“What?” Sooyoung turned to Yoona and saw Yoona with a serious face. She pierced her eyes. “Something happened?”

Yoona nodded. Sooyoung jumped out from the chair. She climbed on the bed and sat in front of Yoona with curiosity. “What is it? Tell me!” Sooyoung blinked her eyes, as expected she’s so excited.

 “Yesterday…Siwon sunbae confessed to me, but I declined him!”

“W-WHAT? Can you repeat what you said?”

“I declined Siwon sunbae after he had confessed to me!!” Yoona said clearly.

Sooyoung dumbfounded. She stared at Yoona with open mouth. She really couldn’t believe with what she’s just heard from Yoona.

“Are you insane, Yoona?” Sooyoung asked Yoona slowly.

“I’m not!!”

Sooyoung suddenly stood up on Yoona’s bed and cried out. “How can you tell that you’re not insane? You know, although I like Hankyung sunbae so much, but if someone as perfect as Siwon sunbae asks me to be his girlfriend, I’ll definitely say yes!!!”

“I’m not you, Sooyoung!”

“Of course I’m not you! But I know that you have been liked him since many years ago. And when he finally fell for you, you rejected him immediately!”

“You right, I like him. He’s handsome, he’s kind, he’s almost perfect! But when I’m with him…I don’t feel what people called…chemistry!”

Sooyoung smirked. “Are you sure it’s just because you don’t feel that chemistry?”

“I think so!”

“But I don’t think like that!” Sooyoung sat again and stared right at Yoona’s eyes. “I know your other reason why you don’t want to be with Siwon sunbae.”

“Eh?”

“You love Kyuhyun. I know it!” Sooyoung grinned.

DANG! Yoona felt she’s just got a heart attack by Sooyoung words. She looked away to avoid Sooyoung’s gaze. “Hey..w-what are you saying huh?” Yoona chuckled nervously.

Sooyoung held Yoona’s head and turned it so she could see Yoona face to face again. “Stop denying, Yoona!”

“W-what?”

“I was suspicious for so long. Everytime you talk about Kyuhyun, you become cheerful. You still remember, when you quarreled with him? You looked like a person who didn’t have a life. And along Donghae’s party, I knew how jealous you were when Kyuhyun danced with Yuri. But the thing that make me sure that you love him is you declined Siwon sunbae who you think as your prince charming.”

Yoona left speechless. She slapped Sooyoung’s hands from her face and got up from the bed. “Okay..just pretend like what you think. If only you right that I love Kyuhyun, but I don’t think he loves me too!”

Sooyoung clapped. “Ahhh.. so you don’t want to admit that you love him because you afraid he doesn’t love you back? How do you know? Has he told you he doesn’t love you?”

“Nope!”

Sooyoung sighed. “Give me your phone!”

“What for?”

“Psh~” Sooyoung grabbed Yoona’s phone on the table beside bed and started to type message. “Look, Kyuhyun even the only one who got special name in your contact.”

“Hey…what are you doing?” Yoona tried to take her phone from Sooyoung.

“Message sent!” Sooyoung chuckled when Yoona succeed took her phone back.

She read message that just Sooyoung sent to Kyuhyun.

 

To: Evil Kyuhyun

Kyuhyun, let’s meet in Mc Donald near my house now. Sooyoung will treat us. Hurry up, we’ll wait for you. See you there. ^^

 

“What is it huh? Are you gonna treat?”

Sooyoung pulled Yoona’s hand and dragged her. “Let’s just go there.”

“But why you invite Kyuhyun too?”

“I miss him”

“WHAT?”

***

 

Yoona and Sooyoung have arrived at Mc Donald near Yoona’s house. They went there by Sooyoung’s motorcycle. They picked the table in the corner.

“Sooyoung, seriously? What do you want? You really..miss him?”

“Just pretend like that.” Sooyoung grinned.

“I don’t think he’ll come.”

“He will!”

“Why are you so sure?!”

“It’s because………….” Sooyoung suddenly stood up and waved. “Kyuhyun sunbae! We’re here!”

Yoona turned around. The she looked Kyuhyun who’s just entered the fast food resto. Yoona couldn’t believe that Kyuhyun is really come. He walked to those girls’ table.

“Annyeonghaseyo Sunbae, thank you for coming!” Sooyoung bowed and smile sweetly to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun felt little weird with Sooyoung. “Annyeong!” He glanced to Yoona then sat beside her.

“Why are you suddenly want to treat me?” Kyuhyun asked.

“I’ve just got much money from my parents. Moreover, you’re Yoona’s bestfriend, so it means that you’re my friend too right?” Sooyoung uttered cheerfully.

But, for Kyuhyun and Yoona, what Sooyoung did was very strange. They even didn’t know what to say. Yoona looked at Sooyoung with jaw dropped.

“Ah you two what do you wanna eat?”

“Whatever” Yoona and Kyuhyun said at the same time and made them turn to look at each other.

Sooyoung chuckled. “Okay okay wait here please. I’ll order for us!” Sooyoung stood up and ran little to the cashier.

“She’s so strange. Is she okay?” Kyuhyun asked Yoona about Sooyoung.

Yoona shrugged. “She’s weird today!”

 “Then how bout you? Everything’s okay right?”

Yoona nodded. “And you?”

“See, I’m fine. But very busy these days!”

Sooyoung suddenly came and more surprisingly she held Kyuhyun’s arm. “Kyuhyun sunbae, please help me bring our meals. I can’t bring those three meals by myself!”

Yoona and Kyuhyun’s eyes widened. Even Yoona seemed looked at Sooyoung’s hands which held Kyuhyun’s arm with death glare. But Sooyoung dragged Kyuhyun to stand up and walked towards the cashier to take their meals. Yoona looked away, she didn’t know why but she didn’t want to look at them.

Not a long time Kyuhun and Sooyoung came back with 3 burgers, 3 colas, and 3 french fries. Kyuhyun offered meals to Yoona. They started to eat without words.

“Kyuhyun sunbae, may I call you oppa from now on?” Sooyoung blinked.

“What?” Yoona surprised and asked without her awareness.

“He’s older than me right? And we never go to same school, so it’s better call oppa instead of sunbae. So, Kyuhyun sunbae, may I?”

Kyuhyun looked at Sooyoung confusedly. “Yes!”

“Thank you, Kyuhyun oppa!” Sooyoung chuckled and tried to make aegyo.

Yoona felt strange. Sooyoung is really weird today. Yoona messed her french fries and didn’t have appetite to eat that.

“Kyuhyun oppa, you know what the hot news today?”

Kyuhyun who was about biting his burger, startled with Sooyoung’s question. “Hot news?”

“Yups..you know what? Siwon sunbae confessed to Yoona last night!”

Kyuhyun choked and started coughed. Yoona took Kyuhyun’s cola and gave it to Kyuhyun while giving Sooyoung a death glare again.

Kyuhyun drank a little and turned to Yoona. “Is it true? Why didn’t you tell me?”

“It..it..”

Sooyoung cut Yoona’s words. “That’s not the real hot news, Oppa! I haven’t finished yet! The real hot news is…Yoona declined Siwon sunbae.”

“What?” Kyuhyun gazed at Sooyoung, surprised, but then turned to Yoona again. “Yoona, seriously? You..you declined Siwon sunbae?”

Yoona confused for a moment but then nodded softly and made Kyuhyun looked at her in disbelief. “But Sooyoung, how can you call it as hot news?”

“Of course it’s a hot news! Im Yoona, who adores Choi Siwon for years, but in the end she declined him when he finally confessed! Do you agree with me, Kyuhyun oppa?”

Kyuhyun shrugged. Then back to his burger and ate it again. But Sooyoung caught he smiled secretly.

 

***

Kyuhyun, Yoona, and Sooyoung have finished eat their meals, they gathered in parking lot.

“Thank you for your treat, Sooyoung!” Kyuhyun smiled brightly.

“You’re welcome, Oppa! Yoona, call me when you get home, okay?”

“What for?”

“Just call me!” Sooyoung uttered.

“Okay, thank you for the burger!”

“No problem. Everyone goodbye!!!” Sooyoung and her motorcycle leaved.

Kyuhyun then opened the door. “Yoona, get in!”

“I can walk to my home, you know!”

“Hey..it’s not good to reject someone’s kindness!”

“Alright Alright!” Yoona got into Kyuhyun’s car.

After Kyuhyun’s car went out to parking long, Kyuhyun seemed drove his car happily. He whistle while poked his steerwheel like it’s a drum or something.

“You look like in a good mood!” Yoona said.

“Maybe!” Kyuhyun gave Yoona a wide smile.

“Don’t smile like that!”

“Oh why? Every girl likes my smile!”

“Psh~”

“Hey Yoona, I’ll go to Jeju tomorrow morning!”

“Huh? For vacation?”

Kyuhyun patted Yoona’s head gently. “Aish..don’t you know the news? Starting tomorrow, in Jeju will be held Energy Summit Youth of Asia. And I am as one of representatives from my university!”

“Really? Are you?”

“Hey..are you doubt at me?”

Yoona chuckled. “Of course no, Kyuhyun!! I’m happy for you! Have fun there!”

“That summit will be for two weeks. We can use our phone and no internet connection! Really save energy!”

“Two weeks?” Yoona dumbfounded. So for two weeks, she won’t meet Kyuhyun? Thinking about that, made Yoona missed Kyuhyun already.

“Yes…two weeks!” Kyuhyun said, softly.

 

***

Yoona lied on her bed that night. She thought what Kyuhyun said before. He’ll go to Jeju for two weeks. She won’t meet him and the worst is no connection at all with Kyuhyun for all those time. It will be the first time for them, won’t be talked for more than a week.

Yoona’s phone ringing. Yoona looked at who’s caller and opened when Sooyoung’s name appeared on it. “Stupid. I forgot to call her!” Yoona cleared . “Hello!”

YAAAAAAA~ WHY DON’T YOU CALL ME?”

Yoona moved her phone away from her ear! “Sorry Sooyoung, I forgot! But now you already call me, right?” Yoona chuckled

Psh!!!”

“Hey..what do you wanna say?”

Oh yess, about it I have confirmed two things!”

“Confirmed?”

Yups. First I confirmed that you really love Kyuhyun. Second, I confirmed that Kyuhyun loves you too!” Sooyoung said cheerfully.

“Huh?”

Sooyoung giggled. “When I said I miss Kyuhyun and when I started call him OPPA, I can read from your eyes that you’re gonna kill me soon! Are you that jealous huh? I’m just kidding when I said I miss him

“Eh? How come you think about that? I’m not jealouse. Emmm yeah maybe little jealous! But..how do you now that he loves me too?”

Are you curious huh?” Sooyoung said teasingly.

“Psh..Just answer it, Sooyoung!”

Okay! It’s simple. When I told him that Siwon sunbae confessed to you. He looked so surprise, right? But after I said, you rejected Siwon, I saw he’s smiling secretly. And you know, after that Kyuhyun became more cheerful. Trust me Yoona, he loves you!

Yoona remembered how Kyuhyun looked in a good mood when they were together in his car. So he’s happy because of that? It made Yoona smile brightly.

Yoona, are you happy right?”

“Emm..I don’t know!”

“Im Yoona!!!! Is it so difficult to admit it huh?”

“Okay…I’m happy. I’m very happy!!!!”

Sooyoung laughed. “That’s my girl. That’s all I wanna say. Please, be happy and be honest to your heart, Yoona!”

Yoona nodded, though she knew Sooyoung won’t see. “Yes. Thank you, Sooyoung. I’m lucky to have you as my bestfriend.”

Don’t say like that. You’ve done a lor for me too. I love you!

“Love you, too!”

They both laughed. “Bye, Yoona!”

“Bye, Sooyoung!”

Yoona hung up the phone. She really wished what Sooyoung said is true that Kyuhyun loves her.

Yoona then realized how she loves when Kyuhyun around. She also loves the time when she argued about everything with him. She loves when Kyhyun or when she teased Kyuhyun. Yoona also realized how she feels comfortable when Kyuhyun hugged her, ruffled her hair, held her hand, or the other skinship.

 Yoona turned to look at rilakkuma doll beside her. This rilakkuma is Kyuhyun’s gift for her 17th birthday. And from that moment, this rilakkuma is always accompanied when she’s sleeping. She even prefers to hug it than hugs her bolster. She even sometimes talked to this doll or to her deer chain when she missed Kyuhyun.

 

 

How come she realized all these matters just now?!!

Yoona’s phone is ringing again and made Yoona back to her senses. She looked at the screen. Her heart suddenly beat faster. After one week, finally "Evil Kyuhyun" calls her.


 

You can check my new KyuNa's songfic too ^^