Sharing Happiness

The Boys

Yoona’s POV

“I’m so nervous!!!!” Sooyoung said about nervousness for many times.

I just smiled to see her. I knew her feeling coz I felt it too. We are currently in the backstage of Seoul Arts Centre, the venue of Seoul Choir Competition. Two more performers then our team’s turn to sing.

I felt my phone vibrates. A message.

 

From: Siwon Sunbae ^^

Yoona, I’m sorry I can’t see to support you and the choir team, have 3 classes :( Do your best!! I pray from here. FIGHTING!

 

Without thinking for the second time, I hurriedly replied his message.

 

To: Siwon Sunbae ^^

Thank you for your support and  pray, Sunbae. We’ll give our best. Fighting for your 3 classes too ^^

 

“Whoaaa…. I envy you” Sooyoung’s envious voice made me a little startle. This girl has read Siwon’s message and mine for sure.

“Hey Yoona, why are you so lucky?!! You’ve definitely stolen Siwon’s heart! Aigooo~ and your chain. Where did you buy it?” Sooyoung suddenly changed the topic, from her envious to my super cutie pinky deer chain.

“Is it very cute right? Kyuhyun gave it to me yesterday!” I smiled, proudly.

“Really…How come he knew such cute thing like this?!” Sooyoung touched my deer chain.

I slapped her hand lightly. “Stay away your hand from my pinky deer!” I said, pretended being mad, which made Sooyoung pouted.

“YOONA!!!!”

I saw someone run to me. I sighed and looked away after I noticed him. No other than Onew.

“You guys will perform after this, right? Look what I bring!!!” Onew brought a pink paper banner which was written “YOONA FIGHTING” with golden letter. I know I should be so touched, but the fact is it made me embarrassed.

Sooyoung laughed loudly. “What a nice job, Onew!” She gave Onew two thumbs up.

“Onew, thanks for your support! I appreciated!” That’s all I could say. At least, he has come to support me, it’s not kind If I scold his banner that he’s made for me.

Onew showed his eyesmile. “You’re welcome, Yoona! I know you will like it!”

“Of course Yoona will like it! But Onew, it’s not only Yoona who will perform, we’re a team. You should not support her only!” Sooyoung uttered while teased Onew.

“Don’t worry. I’ll support all of you. Dongguk University Fighting! Yoona Fighting!!” Onew cheered.

I just could force smile. I really didn’t know what to do towards Onew. I know he’s kind and has cute side, but what all he has done to me were too much because I don’t feel like he feels to me.

“Dongguk, we’re next!!! Let’s gather!!!” Young Jin sonsaengnim called us.

“Yoona, I’ll be back to audience seat, if you feel nervous just look at this banner? Okay? Fighting!” He winked at me and run to go outside the backstage.

Sooyoung laughed again then whispered to me. “At least, because of his dorkness, I feel my nervousness has decreased!”

I sighed. Whatsoever, I just want to focus to our performance. My first competition as college student. Fighting for me!

 

***

 

One hour later

 

“And the winner for University Category of Seoul Choir Competition is……………..Dongguk Universty!!!!!”

Oh my GOD, thank you so much!!! It’s so unbelieavable.

All of Dongguk choir membes are yelling, then we’re hugging each other. The other teams also congratulated us. Really wonderful, I feel so much bless today. Our practices for over a month have pay off.

I ran to the backstage with the joy over my heart. I took my phone and I have to call him.

“KYUHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I said to show happy I am.

Hey…..please lower your voice first!! What happened?

“I’ve won!!” I giggled. “Now you believe it, right?”

I heard his laughter. “Okay.. I believe! Congratulation for you and Dongguk University!”

I smiled widely. “Thank you and also sorry, your campus didn’t win! They’re even not in the top 3!”

It’s not surprise, because I’m not part of them!!!”

I sighed. “Look, you’ve started again!!! Anyway, I was surprised you didn’t ask me to treat you!”

I was about to ask that!!” He laughed again which made me laugh too.

“Alright..because I’m so happy today, I’ll treat you if we meet soon!”

That’s the real good news today for me!!”

“Aissshhh.. what a jerk!!!”

Ah Yoona, I’ve something to do. Once again, congrats! I’m really really happy for you. See you soon?”

“Okay..see you!” I hung up the phone and giggled alone.

I startled someone hugged me from behind suddenly. “Yoona, congrats for us!!!” Sooyoung yelled right in my ear.

“Sooyoung…..I’m not deaf!”

She hugged me off. “I’m so happy Yoona!!” She pinched my cheeks to express her happiness.

“Aigooo Sooyoung, I’m happy too…but can’t you stop pinching my flawless cheeks?”

Sooyoung giggled. “Sorry Yoona. Ahhh.. I hope at the moment like this I have Hankyung’s sunbae number!” She said and I felt her mind is flying somewhere.

“Why did you suddenly talk about Hankyung sunbae’s number?”

“Yaaaa Yoona. If you’re happy, don’t you want to share your happiness with a person you love the most? You want that special person to be the first who knows that you’re happy!!!” Sooyoung smiled cheesy. “I’ll go to restroom first!”

Sooyoung walked towards the restroom. I looked at her back.

I suddenly become motionless. Not because Sooyoung leaved me but because what she’s just said.

If you’re happy, don’t you want to share your happiness with a person you love the most? You want that special person to be the first who knows that you’re happy!

“You want that special person to be the first who knows that you’re happy!” I repeated Sooyoung’s words unconsciously.

I turned to look my phone that I’m still holding. Special person that I want to be the first who knows that I’m happy is……. Kyuhyun???

“Yoona!” Sooyoung turned back to call me before she reaches the restroom. “Have you texted Siwon sunbae?”

She made me back to my senses. I just shook my head to answer her question.

“Go text him. He’s surely waiting for this good news!” She smiled then turned again to go to restroom.

She’s right. I have to text Siwon sunbae.

 

To: Siwon Sunbae ^^

Sunbae, we’ve won!

 

Only those words that I’ve sent. I don’t know what to write anymore. My head seemed heavy. What’s wrong with me?

Oh no… I shook my head lightly. I called Kyuhyun because it’s the effect of our quarrel yesterday and to prove him that I could be the winner.

Yess…it’s definitely because of those reasons. And It’s not because just like Sooyoung’s said.