Cappuccino Love

The Boys

Author’s POV

Yoona and Sooyoung are walking with Sooyoung’s hands linking in Yoona’s arm. As usual they looked like a romantic couple. Sooyoung can’t stop telling her envious towards Yoona, seeing the fact that Yoona gets closer to her dreamy boy.

“What’s your secret, huh? How can you make Siwon sunbae falls for you?” Sooyoung repeated the same questions for umpteenth time.

“I don’t know! But why are you so sure that he falls for me??? Don’t make me hoping too high!!!”

“Yoona, if he doesn’t like you, for what he called you just because he didn’t know what to do?! It means that you always on his mind!!”

“Sooyoung!!!!! You really make me goosebumps!!!”

“Omo~~ Yoona, he’s coming!!!”

Siwon is walking towards Yoona & Sooyoung’s direction. He keeps smiling to both of them.

“What-should-I-do?” Yoona felt her legs became weak, so she will fall anytime. It’s because Siwon’s effect!

“Good morning Yoona! Good morning Sooyoung!!!” The perfect sunbae just greeted their hoobaes or his fangirls exactly.

“Good morning Siwon sunbae!” Yoona & Sooyoung greeted back at the same time with the same harmony.

“How was your sleep last night, Yoona?” Siwon asked Yoona, made that girl trembling

“Oh…I had a very good sleep, Sunbae!!!” Yoona answered and smile sheepishly.

“Yoona, are you free tonight? Em…I want to invite you to have some coffee! If you don’t mind!!!” Siwon said something that made Yoona, and also Sooyoung, motionless.

“Huh? W-what?” Yoona asked disbelief, she’s scared that she misheard.

Sooyoung suddenly answer Siwon’s question instead of Yoona. “Yesss..Yoona is free tonight. And she likes coffee. Right, Yoona?” Sooyoung held Yoona’s arm tighter, tried to make Yoona back to her senses.

“Ohhh yess.. I’m free tonight!” Yoona finally said. “And yes..I-like-coffee. I like coffee!” Yoona nodded while looking at Sooyoung with since-when-I-like-coffee question on her face!!

“Great then. I will fetch you….”

Yoona cut off his words. “No no no Sunbae, you don’t need to fetch me. Just tell me when we should meet!”

“Is that so? Emmm.. Okay if that’s what you want! I’ll wait for you at Handel & Gretel at 5 PM! Are you fine with it?”

“Sure. Handel & Gretel at 5 PM! I’ll come!!!” Yoona nodded, convincing.

Siwon smiled widely. “Thank you, Yoona! I’ve to go now, morning class. See you soon!! Bye girls!!” Siwon waved, and turned away!!!!

“Bye, Sunbae!!!!” Sooyoung screamed, then whisper to Yoona. “I told you, Siwon sunbae likes you! Ahhh Yoona, how lucky you are!” Sooyoung pinched Yoona’s nose.

“Ohhh… I still can’t believe it!!!” Yoona hugged Sooyoung tightly.

 

****

 

2 PM  (in Yoona’s room)

 

Sooyoung is busy in front of Yoona’s wardrobe. She acts as Yoona’s stylist for Yoona’s date with Siwon. Well, Sooyoung kept saying it’s a date.

“Yoona, you should wear this!!! You will look so sweet!!!” Sooyoung offer a white dress with blue flowers around it! “It’s simple but gorgeous!”

“Really?” Yoona took the dress than look at the mirror.

“Actually, whatever you wear, you’ll look pretty!”

“Ahhahahha…. That’s for sure!” Yoona said confidently.

“Aisshhhh this girl!!!” Sooyoung threw pillow to Yoona. “Why did you reject when Siwon sunbae wants to fetch you?”

“I’m afraid Heechul oppa will notice us, then he will always tease me about Siwon sunbae.”

“Just because your naughty oppa, you won’t sit on Siwon’s car you know!!”

“Anyway.. Sooyoung, I’m so nervous. I don’t know what I will say, I’m so speechless in front of him. And what the best should I order in that coffee shop soon?”

“You can say about everything around you, about the weather about the hot news…Don’t worry you’ll find the topic to talk. And don’t order something bitter, you should order cappuccino, I heard Handel&Gretel’s cappuccino is so delicious!!”

Yoona nodded. “okay then!!”

“Yoona, can you help me?” Sooyoung asked carefully.

“Anything! What can I do? You want me to buy cappuccino for you?”

“Aishhh…no! Em…..can you ask about Hankyung to Siwon sunbae? Whether he’s already had girlfriend or not, or maybe he has a crush…..”

Yoona smiled. “I’ll get the information about Hankyung sunbae for you. Believe me!!”

“But Yoona….If you don’t have a chance you shouldn’t ask about Hankyung sunbae. It’s not a manner when you are with a boy but you talk about another!”

Yoona held Sooyoung’s hand. “Don’t worry about that! I’ll definitely will get that information! I promise!”

Sooyoung hugged Yoona. “You’re so sweet, my friend!!! You know Yoona, I ‘m so happy for you today!”

 

***

 

5 PM (Handel & Gretel)

 

Yoona peeked the inside of Handel & Gretel from its glass door. Her eyes kept searching for someone. Then she smiled widely when she saw a very handsome boy is sitting on the corner.

Yoona took a deep breath. “Yoona, fighting!”

Yoona opened the door carefully. Some people inside this coffee shop looked at her including Siwon who’s sitting in the corner. When knowing that Yoona has come, Siwon stood up and waved to her. Yoona walked to Siwon’s direction with sheepishly smile.

“Sunbae, sorry I’m late!”

“No, you’re not late. I came earlier. Please sit down!”

Yoona sat in front of Siwon. Both then kept silent, only exchanged glances and smiles

“Emm…what do you want to drink, Yoona?” Siwon broke the ice between them.

“Cappuccino sounds good!” Yoona finally followed Sooyoung’s advice.

“Okay..wait for a moment. I’ll order first!”

When Siwon made order, Yoona touched her chest and kept taking breath deeply. “Calm down Yoona!! Be cool!”

It did not take long, Siwon came back with Americano and cappuccino on his hand.

Siwon back to his seat, and offer the cappuccino to Yoona. “This is the cappuccino for Miss Yoona!”

Yoona smile sheepishly. “Thank you, Sunbae!”

“what do you think about this café?”

“It’s my first time here. And this place is so cozy!”

“You’re right. This is my favorite café! I often go here with Hankyung”

Yoona nodded. ‘One thing I knew again about him’ “Sunbae, why did you invite me here instead of Hankyung sunbae?”

“Ahh…It’s so boring always come here with him. And didn’t I already tell you last night that I like to talk to you?”

Yoona’s cheek became red!!! “Ah, Sunbae!” Yoona kept smiling, can’t hide her joy after hearing Siwon’s heard, then she suddenly remember something. “Sunbae, may I ask you something?”

“Go ahead!”

“Em…. Hankyung sunbae, is he already has a girlfriend?”

Siwon furrowed his eyebrows. He looked at Yoona with how-the-hell-are-you-asking-about-that face. “Why are you asking about that?”

CRAP!!! Stupid. Yoona wanna slap her cheek. How dare you asking about it too soon? “Em…actually, I just wanna help my friend, Sooyoung! He likes Hankyung sunbae… Ooops…” Yoona closed , felt uneasy. “I should’ve not said it to you!”

Siwon laughed seeing Yoona’s reaction. It’ so cute for him. “So Sooyoung likes Hankyung? Tell Sooyoung to not worry, Hankyung is single!”

Yoona laughed. “Sooyoung will happy to hear that. But Sunbae, don’t tell about it to Hankyung sunbae or Sooyoung will kill me”

“I won’t! Then how about you. Isn’t there someone who will be angry if he knows that you’re with me right now?” Siwon asked and his smile contained something that can’t describe.

“What do you mean, Sunbae?”

“I meant, maybe your boyfriend will be angry if he’s seeing you’re with me!”

“Sunbae, I’ve already told you that I don’t have a boyfriend!” Yoona bowed to hide her blushing.

Siwon smiled secretly. “How about Kyuhyun?”

Yoona lifted her face. Kyuhyun? She can’t believe even Siwon suspicious about Kyuhyun too. “He’s just my friend, Sunbae!”

“Well, it’s kinda weird for me. You two were not in same grade right? How did you get to know him?”

“We’re in choir club in high school. That’s why we knew each other. Well, we’re kind of enemy at first, but I had to admit that he’s kind and one of best friend I’ve ever had. But, really we’re just friend”

Siwon nodded. “Okay. Sorry, but I feel a little envy with him, because he’s known you first!”

Aigooooooo….. Yoona really felt she’s about want to faint because of too happiness. Yoona her cappuccino to reduce her trembling heart. This cappuccino tastes sweet as sweet as the boy in front of her.