Step Seven

How To Capture A Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up early to go to school early because Chanyeol asked me to go to the gym to watch their final practice since on Monday, the sports festival will start.

"Noona, you should eat breakfast." Hansol is eating his pop tarts beside of a sleeping Taehyung.

I went near them and tapped Taehyung’s shoulder before scrunching Hansol’s hair. “I need to go school early. See you later!” I said before going out.

I got to the gym and saw that they’re already starting.

I sat in front while watching Coach Lee instructing them on their moves.

Chanyeol’s serious look is really addicting. The way his eyes widen every time he misses a shot. The way his jaw clenched when blocking and the way he smirked every time he makes a shot. Every move makes my heart beats fast.

He jogged his way to me after Coach Lee dismissed them. His hair is wet because of too much sweat.

“Hi.” He greeted me shyly.

“You’re sweating hard.” I chuckle a bit to hide my awkwardness.

“Yeah. I need to change.” He said before running inside their locker room.

I tied my hair while waiting for him and I put out my phone to text Yoona that I’m in the gym with Chanyeol. I giggled to myself while typing my message to my bestfriend. I am Chanyeol’s girlfriend lalalala.

"You look crazy." I eyed Yifan who is giving me a teasing smile.

"Why do you always appear out of nowhere?" I asked as he sat beside me.

He put out a bottled water, drinking it straight. He wiped his sweat using a towel before facing me.

"So? What will I do now?" I asked while watching him wiped the sweat on his neck.

"Always look at him in the eyes when talking. Make him feel that you're not just any other girl who became weak when facing a guy like him." He said while looking at me seriously.

I stared at him. His face is constructed so well. By just looking at him, you'll know that he's dangerous. You'll end up with two choices: stay away from this danger or let yourself suffer from the pain it can give you. His eyes are glistening as he frown and looked away.

"I am always confident." I said trying to erase my thoughts earlier.

"Stuttering and blushing while talking to him, you call that confidence?" He sarcastically said before he stood up.

I wanted to say more but Yoongi appeared in front of me with a meaningful smile on his face.

"Congrats!" He said while tapping my shoulder. "I knew it! Chanyeol preferrs a unique girl." He showed me a smile.

"Can't believe he likes the ugly ones." Yifan teased.

Yoongi gave him a quizical look and I stopped myself from punching him because I saw Chanyeol walking towards us with Kai, Hoya and Suho.

"Breakfast?" He then grabbed my bag.

"Sweet." Suho said while spraying a perfume.

"Where will we eat?" Hoya asked as he draped his arms on Kai's shoulder.

"The four of us will eat together. Let Chanyeol be with his girl." Yoongi lectured him then someone dribbled the ball which caught our attention.

"Oh? Do you want to join us Yifan?" Kai said and all of us faced him.

"I can't. I'm going with Yoona." My eyes widened with his answer.

"Yoona?" I squinted my eyes as he lazily dropped the ball on the ground.

"Yes. Yoona. Im Yoona. Your bestfriend." He sounded like I'm an idiot for not knowing that.

"Don't you dare hit on my bestfriend." My breathing is heavy right now.

"Whatever." He said before walking out of this place.

I won't let him hurt her. I won't let him ruin the pure heart of my bestfriend.

"Calm down, Juhyun." Chanyeol whispered while softly massaging my shoulders.

I let out a long sigh before facing him. He smiled and I did the same.

"We're going. See you guys later." He waved at his friends.

 

We're inside a coffee shop which is inside the university. I told him that I have an 8:00 class so he suggested that we shouldn't go far since we're just going to eat breakfast.

He is standing tall on the counter to order our food. I can't keep still knowing that my bestfriend is with a monster.

I put out my phone to type a message for her.

Me: Im Yoona, where are you?

It took her a minute before replying.

Yoona: Eating breakfast :)

I frowned and immidiately typed my reply when I saw Chanyeol heading towards me while holding a tray of food.

Me: With who?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter