Step Twelve

How To Capture A Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I got out of the cab, I ran towards the bar and I saw big guys trying to stop a commotion on the side of the entrance. I looked closely and saw Yoona crying while holding Minho's hand.

I hurriedly headed their way and Yoongi waved his hand at me while frowning. He motioned me to come to their side so I did.

"If you will continue making a scene here, I will call the police." One of the guard said.

"Please calm down." Jongin blurted out with irritation.

"We'll handle this." I said so they all turned to look at me. "We're sorry. You don't need to call the police. We'll handle this. Thank you." I assured them.

They eyed all of us one by one before going back inside.

All of us sighed in relief when they're out of sight and all the people get back to their own business like nothing happened.

"Will you let us explain first? Please." Yoona is still crying but her words are whole.

"Explain?! I don't need that! It's clear to me now!" Chanyeol went beside me. "All of you betrayed me!" He said while eyeing them furiously.

"Listen, Yeol. I didn't tell you because..." Yoongi didn't continue because Chanyeol pointed a finger on him.

"But you tell the whole team! Everyone of you made me a fool!" He shouted which made me gasp.

"Chanyeol, it's not like that. We hated Minho but we have a battle next week so we thought that we'll tell it to you after the game so your mind will only be focused on the game." Suho finished his words without being interrupted by anyone.

"I thought we'll support each other through thick or thin?" Minho broke the silence that is enveloping the place.

"Look who's talking." Chanyeol whispered but enough for all of us to hear. "Minho, I also thought too. But what hit me the most is the fact that you lied to me and betrayed me. Ofcourse it will be hard for me to accept your decision but I will try to understand only if you confronted me."

"Don't talk like a saint. You will never understand even if he told you." Yifan murmured and I held Chanyeol's hand because I know he'll explode.

"Shut your mouth Wu!" Chanyeol hissed so I went in front of him to prevent him from doing something.

Both of them already have bruises on their cheeks, and also Minho. I don't want to see them hurting eachother.

"That's the truth, Park. You will still get mad at him even if he tells you the truth on bended knees. You know why? It's because you're only focused on your own success." Yifan said which made them gasp because they know it will start a fight.

"Shut up!" Chanyeol shouted with a hint of authority on his tone.

"I won't ing shut up until you admit to yourself the truth! You want to keep this whole damn team because you want to be sure about your future. You want to be secured that after graduation you will be chased down by international teams, because what?" He laughed. "Because you are the greatest team captain of a great team that has great players. That's what you want. You want the spotlight and you will do anything just to maintain that image. Even in the decisions of your teammates. Have you ever asked them how they feel? No. Never."

"Don't you freaking dare show up on my gym! You're out of the team! We don't need you!" Chanyeol shouted.

Yifan smirked. "Alright. Then bye. I don't need a selfish captain." He said and walks away.

"That's not the issue here. Guys please stop." Yoongi tried easing out the heavy atmospere but Yifan already got inside his car and drove off. "The issue is who sent me the email regarding Minho." He added.

"Yoona and Yifan were the only ones who knew." Minho shyly admitted. "I'm sure Yoona won't do it. Also Yifan because we had an agreement."

"It's not important anymore. At least I already know." Chanyeol blurted out. "I'll go home."

All of us watched as he heads to his car.

"You'll not follow your boyfriend?" I was shocked when I saw Hoya because he didn't talk earlier.

I just nodded and followed Chanyeol.

"Hey wait!" I shouted and he turned to look at me.

He sighed and touched my cheek. "I'm sorry." He said before pulling me in for a hug.

"You don't need to say sorry to me." I said and buried my face on his chest.

"This day is so tiring." He removed from the hug to face me. "Let's go home?"

I nodded my head as an answer.

We remained silent as we got in his car. He started driving off and the only thing that is making a sound is the engine of his car.

I figured out something about him. He keeps quiet whenever he is upset.

"Remember what I told you earlier?" I looked at him but his eyes are only focused on the road. "Forgive them Chanyeol." I whispered but he didn't say anything so I just keep quiet and looked outside.

He stopped in front of our house and I saw how my brothers hurriedly went outside. Their eyes darted at Chanyeol's car.

"I will try, Juhyun. Good night." He coldly whispered, not looking at me.

"Alright. Good night." I said and got out of the car.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter