Step Three

How To Capture A Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I refuse to believe that Yifan! I still don't know if he is serious about that plan. He is dangerous, he is off limits and most importantly he is my freaking enemy! No one should trust his enemy.

But I guess fate is the one who is working for me ...

I head on the 3rd floor to get my notebook inside my locker. My eyes widen when I heard a banging sound and when I came closer I saw Park Chanyeol leaning on the lockers while his phone is on the ground.

"Yah! What's the matter?" I rushed and get his phone before facing him.

He is crying. I can't look at him. My heart is breaking as tears escaped from his eyes.

"It's nothing." He looked away and accepted his phone from my hand.

I slowly went near him and when I'm close enough, I wiped his tears. His eyes widened at my sudden touch but it didn't made me stop. I'll wipe his tears until it subside. I'll be here for him until the pain is gone.

"Uh ... thank you." He whispered and asked me if I have time right now.

We sat and leaned on the lockers as I waited for him to calm down. He's been sighing like there's a big lump on his lungs blocking the air.

"It's ok, man!" I'm not asking him to open up for me if that's making him uncomfortable.

"Since I was young, my father never supported my decisions. Everything that comes out of his mouth are laws for us to follow and those who will break the rules will suffer." I was shocked by his sudden confession. He is looking down and I can hear the pain in his voice.

"Parents are naturally like that." I blurted out as I remembered how I needed the consultation of my parents when it comes to my decision.

"But my father is different. He allowed me to pursue basketball although he's against it for one condition." I gulped and waited for him to continue. "And that condition is ... I need to marry Yifan's cousin, Sooyoung."

So it's true. Yifan is not a liar after all. His cousin?? That's why he knew! Do I need to tell him that I can help him? But he might laugh at me. How can I pretend as his girlfriend if I look like I'm one of his teammates?

His eyes landed on mine and I stood up. I can't say it. I bid goodbye and told him that I have a class to attend.

 

 

When I got inside the room, our professor is already there. Everyone is looking at her while Yifan is standing beside her. She looked at me and clapped her hands.

"Ok! Yifan will be the partner of Kang Juhyun for this project! So the two of you," she pointed at the two girls facing them, "stop arguing about Yifan."

WHAT?! They are fighting for that ugly dumpling?! I think I need to puke!

I sat down on the chair and Yifan sat beside me. I thought this is my lucky day because I got the chance to talk to my crush but now, I'm sitting beside a monster and he's my partner for a project?! What the heck?!

I wish the project is about karate or hapkido so I can kill him with three moves. Then I will be the happiest she-male alive! LOL!

"This is one unlucky day." He whispered to himself but enough for me to hear.

I pinched his waist and he shouted because of pain. I giggled quietly when everyone looked at him.

"What is wrong, Yifan?" Our professor asked and he shook his head.

He knows how to feel embarassed! That's a miracle! He has feelings! Lol.

 

 

After class, Yifan told me to meet him at the back gate where few students pass by. I did what he said and told Yoona that my stomach is not good so I need to go home. She agreed since she also needs to practice for their cheering.

I saw him sitting on the perch be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter