Step Four

How To Capture A Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why so early noona?" Hansol came out in their room and saw me drying my hair using my towel.

"School." I plainly said and avoided his gaze so he won't ask me again.

It's Saturday. The day that Yifan and I agreed to discuss about the plan. And also to ask him about the company. I'll threat him if ever. I'm not scared of that dumb ! If only I could kill him and throw his dead body somewhere, I will but I know I can't.

"Mom is still asleep so just tell her." I told him before getting out of the house.

I just walked my way to Starbucks since it's as near as Yonsei.

 

I got there and ordered right away, I haven't yet eaten my breakfast. I'm too hungry to wait for that dumpling.

I finished my food and he's not yet here. I was about to stand up when he appeared in front of the door. A smirked plastered on his face.

"Wow! I thought you'll not come." He said before heading to the counter to order.

I noticed that we're both wearing an all black outfit and a cap. We look like we're about to murder someone. We're like members of a mafia and are targetting something. I laughed at my own silly imagination.

He sat infront of me and I grimaced while looking at his order, a Peppermint Mocha and two red velvet whoopie pies. It's not breakfast if the drink is not hot for me.

"It's a good thing that we're early." He said before biting at his food.

"I'm early! You are late!" I said with irritation.

"Well, you didn't give time. But anyway let me finish my food first. I believe that you shouldn't talk when your mouth is full."

I swear I wanted to knock him out right now but I just let him eat since I have a favor to ask.

After his food, he is now finishing his drink.

"Can you do it fast?" I said and tapped the table.

He is really playing with me! When I said that, he's now drinking slowly. Argh!

"Done!" He said after a decade.

I stood up and he followed. I thought we're walking but I heard him called me and turned off the alarm of his car.

"We're heading to my condo." He said as he opened the door.

I nodded and get inside. His car smells just like him. What kind of condo he has? Maybe it's messy and disorganized just by looking at him.

I realized that we'll go to his place. He can eat on his place but he ate there just to piss me off! This dumb !

He put out his phone and connected it to his speaker as he dialed a number. After a ring, the person on the other line answered.

"Sir Yifan?" The guy on the other line said, his voice deep.

Sir? Wow! I really want to laugh right now but I stopped myself.

"Hey, I want you to call a stylist. Should be there in thirty on my unit." He said with authority before dropping the call.

Like that? Just like that? He didn't even let him reply. He is really on top, huh?

 

We arrived at 101 Kevin Condos. Wow! This is the most known condominium in Seoul. Only rich and high class people can afford to get inside. Well, somehow I feel honored. Lol!

"Good morning, sir," the guard greeted him and when he noticed me he added, "ma'am." He smiled widely so I did the same.

"Can't believe that he knew you're a girl." Yifan teased while we're waiting for the elevator.

I pinched his ears and he bent down because I'm pinching it hard.

"Ow! Stop it she-male!" He shouted but I didn't stop.

Instead, I circled my left arm around his neck while my right hand remain pinching his right ear.

"You're really getting on my nerves!" I said and the elevator opened.

The people inside looked at us with horror. Their eyes lingered on me while frowning.

"Mr. Wu! Are you ok?" A guard came out from the elevator and rushed to check on Yifan.

I removed my arms on him and I saw him nodded his head at the guard. Everyone who came out of the elevator greeted him.

He is only famous because of his family name, nothing more!

We got in and he's massaging his ear.

"That's what you get!" I shouted as he showed me a mehrong.

We arrived at the 25th floor and I followed him as we walk to his unit. This condominium is really highclass. It's like a 5 star hotel! The person who made this is really a genius.

We stopped infront of the room 25K. That's when I realized that the units are arranged alphabetically.

He typ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter