Step Twenty-One

How To Capture A Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I went home because Chanyeol's mom told me that Mr. Park will come to this hospital. I don't want to see him, our last meeting was not good and I don't know when will it be good.

"I think, Chanyeol is so stressed out dealing with his psycho father." Yoona commented after I told her about Chanyeol.

I grabbed the bag of chips on her hand and started eating.

"If you think about it, our parents are the people that we want to please the most but Chanyeol is different. You're so lucky! He loves you so much." She squealed and rested her head on my shoulder while still eating chips.

"That's the point. This issue is really hitting him." I sighed.

I want to help him but I'm the problem. His father is like that because he doesn't like me for Chanyeol. On the other hand, Chanyeol is being stubborn because of his feelings for me.

We both got startled when we heard the doorbell. Who is the visitor? Yoona got up and offered to open the door.

"Omo?! Chanyeol!" She shouted so I head towards them.

Chanyeol is still wearing the hospital gown. Don't tell me, he sneak out from the hospital?

"Hyun, why did you leave?" He asked after we let him sit on the sofa.

I crossed my arms and eyed him from head to toe.

"Chanyeol, why did you escape?" I asked in return.

"You know that I don't want to see my father. Being with him or even seeing him suffocates me."

"They'll eventually find you."

"Then run away with me!" He immediately said after I finished my sentence. "Run away with me. Let's go somewhere far so they can't bother us anymore." He held my hands.

His eyes are so sincere. He really wants to escape. But I don't. This is my home. This is my world, I can't give this up.

"Chanyeol calm down. Stop thinking about things too much. You should sleep first." I removed my hands to get pillows for him.

I got inside my room and sighed. Yoona followed me and we stare at eachother.

"Hyun-oppa, this is not good." She whispered as she crossed her arms.

"Let's just take a rest..." I said before going out with the pillows.

Chanyeol is already sleeping when we got out. I slowly lifted his head to put the pillow. I also covered him with a blanket.

"What will I do with you?" I whispered while brushing his hair using my fingers." I kissed his cheek before whispering, "Good night."



I quickly got up when I didn't see Chanyeol. I was shocked to wake up on the sofa wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter