Step Thirteen

How To Capture A Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm outside Yoona's house still thinking if I should knock or not. I'm scared that she'll refuse to talk if I show up.

While I'm thinking, I saw a car parking in front of me. I widened my eyes when Minho comes out and opened the other door then Yoona appeared.

"Yoona..." I softly said while trying to figure out her mood.

"Hyun!" She shouted and run towards me to give me a tight hug.

"Juhyun, I'll go now. Take care of her." I nodded at Minho as he get inside his car and leaving us.

"Let's get inside." Yoona opened the door and we both went to her room.

"Tell me what happened earlier. Why didn't you come to class?" I crossed my arms as she sat on her bed.

"Yura kicked me out of the cheering squad." She closed her eyes as tears formed. "They hate me because I betrayed Chanyeol. Juhyun, you know how much I respect him. It's never on my list to do something bad to anyone." She covered her face using her hands while crying.

I knelt in front of her and try to calm her. "Yoona, listen to me. Don't worry too much, okay? I'll fix this. We'll fix this together. I will make them pay for this." I bravely promised and I swear I'm planning to punch their faces until they bleed.

She gently laughed and wiped her cheeks. "I know you'll say that. You're still the Juhyun-oppa I know."

We both laughed at her remark.

I bid my goodbye to Yoona so I can come to class early. I still need to plan the things that I'll do tomorrow. I will bald that Yura once I see her!
 

 

 

"I told Yifan-hyung about our problem." I heard Taehyung said so I peeked on his room and saw Hansol and him playing chess while talking seriously.

"What did Yifan told you?" I grimaced at Hansol's words. He really hates using 'hyung.'

"Well he said he'll try do something." He chuckled when he ate one of Hansol's piece. "You see, Hansol. Yifan-hyung is not that bad. He is a great guy."

Oh yeah, Taetae. Great guy yourself! That guy is pure evil. Aish! I don't know what spell Yifan used to make Taehyung think he is a nice person.

"Check mate." Hansol smirked and Taehyung pouted. "You see, hyung. That Yifan is dangerous."

I almost clapped when I heard that from my brother. Hansol is really smart! He knew that Yifan is probably planting atomic bombs somewhere near our house.

"He is just getting our attention because he likes noona." I almost choke with what Hansol has said.

"So what if he likes noona?" Taehyung blurted out while arranging the chess pieces.

"Noona already has a boyfriend. It's not a good idea for Yifan to be close to her." Hansol shrugged his shoulders.

"Noona knows what is right and what is wrong. If Yifan-hyung likes her, it doesn't mean she'll like him back." Taehyung stated and I nodded.

"Ofcourse, she won't. But if that Yifan pursues her, I hope noona will get hold on herself."

I frowned at what Hansol has said. I showed myself and they both shut their mouths.

"Did you two already eat?" I asked and they both shook their heads. "Let's eat. I bought some take outs."

 

 


I finished my breakfast

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter