Step Ten

How To Capture A Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm staring at my reflection in the mirror. Back to the real me. Just a month of pretentions. I knew it will never last but I never thought it will end this early.

"Oh? It's not yet new year noona." Taehyung teased when he saw me wearing my usual clothes.

Plain white shirt, jeans and a pair of red sneakers, plus a ball cap.

I sat beside Hansol, infront of Taehyung and they both eyed me like I'm a rare specie.

"Did you realize that you're better like that?" Hansol sipped on his choco drink.

"Maybe. I'm comfortable this way." I looked down when I realized that I sounded like I'm trying to convince myself.

"You are beautiful noona." I looked at Taehyung who is smiling widely at me.

"You are perfect noona. Don't try to change yourself again." Hansol said and it made me feel somehow ok.

I pinched the cheeks of my two brothers before bidding goodbye.

They are right. I should be contented with what I am right now. Why am I even

sulking like this?! I am Juhyun oppa. I am strong.

I arrived at the classroom and saw Yifan laughing with his friends. His friends are like him. Boastful and very very playful. He looked at the girl beside him and they both whispered something to eachother. Flirt.

"I can sense that something is wrong." Yoona caught my attention so I sat beside her.

"It's a long story Yoona. To make it simple, we're over." I showed her a bitter smile and she pouted.

"It's over?" I nodded and she looked at behind me. "I don't think so." She whispered and pouted while looking behind me.

I followed her stare and my eyes widened. Park Chanyeol is outside, wearing his jersey while carrying a bouquet of red roses.

"Omo! Go talk with him." I grimaced at Yoona when she pushed me hard.

Everyone was giggling and some are whispering.

My heart is thumping fast when I stood up and slowly walked outside our room.

"I'm sorry." He started and handed me the bouquet.

It smells so nice and I must say that this is the first time I received something like this. It's so romantic.

"You don't have to say sorry. I understand." I shyly said, not even looking at him.

"Let's start again." I looked up to meet his eyes. "This time, Juhyun. Let's be serious." I frowned to prevent him to feel how my heart is beating fast right now. "I will court you. I like you." My jaw dropped while looking at him.

Is this a dream? I don't know anymore. Dream or reality, all I know is my heart is crazily beating right now.

"I don't know." That's the truth. I don't know what to say or what to feel.

He chuckled and pinched my cheek lightly. "I know. I'm just confessing. You don't need to say something." He bit his lip and my cheek using the back of his hand. "See you later. Class will start." I nodded at him as he walks away.

"OMO! OMO!" Yoona said that like she's the one who is in my position. It made me smile.

I'm still tounge-tied when I faced her. "Yoona..." I shrieked and hugged her.

She laughed on my ear. "It's over for the pretentions and it's starting to get real." I removed from the hug and nodded at what she said.

"What did he say?" We both looked at Yifan who is crossing his arms while looking at us.

I looked at Yoona, hoping that she will answer for me but this girl just looked at me and looks like she's also waiting for my answer.

There are a lot of things I wanted to tell them but the sum of it all is, "He likes me."

I eyed my bestfriend but she looked at Yifan so I also looked at him.

"Chanyeol con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter