Step Two

How To Capture A Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I arrived at school early because I need to go in the office of Yoona’s academic adviser to give her the excuse letter that she sent me. After I gave her the letter, I immediately go out to visit the gym. Usually, the team gathers there early in the morning to have their meeting.

I saw them with Coach Lee. They seem busy about something. I moved closer to eavesdrop.

“What are you saying Minho? You’re our best point guard!” I heard Chanyeol exclaimed.

What is happening?!

“But my parents-“ He tried to reason out but was stopped by Chanyeol’s gasp.

“Then rent an apartment!” He screamed at Minho.

“Let’s talk about this after class, dude.” Yoongi said cutting the tension between the two.

“There’s no later! If you want to quit, then you’re out of this team! This team doesn’t deserve a ing weakling!” Chanyeol shouted.

I heard his footsteps so I panicked. I ran and when I’m in front of the door, I slipped because of the wet floor. ! My hurts!

“Why are you here?” Chanyeol looked like he’s irritated but he smiled when he saw my face.

He lend a hand that I gladly accept.

“Thanks! I’m just checking the court since you know, I want to practice playing.” I reasoned out and I hope he’ll buy my lie.

He nodded and walked passed me.

I walk back inside the basketball gym to check if there’s still someone and also to let my system calm down. I touched Park Chanyeol’s hand! I saw Yoongi sitting on the bench while folding a shirt. I approached him.

“Hi! Uhm, not to sound rude but I heard that you’re fighting earlier.” I started. Well that’s the perks of being boyish, you can easily talk with a boy without him feeling odd.

“Yeah. Sort of.” He said while looking at his phone. He’s so thrifty from using words. I was about to ask again but he stood up and bid goodbye.

He’s such an introvert guy. Why do I even thought that I can get something from Min Yoongi? I sighed and decided to go to our classroom.

 

 

While I was walking on the hallway, I saw Minho talking with … WHAT? Minho is talking with the ugly dumpling Yifan! What is he planning to do with Minho? Is he planning to make him like him? That guy! I rushed and was about to call Yifan but I heard Minho’s sigh.

“So, I’m here to give you an offer.” Minho started as Yifan leaned on the wall while crossing his arms. He really feels like he’s the boss!

“What is it? Make sure that it’s worth my time.” Wow! That guy! He is talking with the great Choi Minho! He really is too full of himself!

“I’m lending you a space for the team. I’m living tomorrow to go to LA.” My eyes popped after I heard Minho!

I ran and head inside our classroom. No way! That’s why Chanyeol is so upset about it! I feel so bad for him. He is the captain ball and basketball is his passion. His one and only ex-girlfriend left him because he never had time with her. His whole world revolves around the court. Minho is the best point guard! No one can ever replace him.

 

 

Our professor came in that’s why I tried to focus my mind on what he’s telling.

I was shocked when I saw Yifan beside me, he occupied the seat of Yoona who is absent today. I didn’t notice him earlier. I want to shoo him away but I don’t feel like arguing with him.

“I’ll be part of the team starting tomorrow.” He whispered at me while looking at our professor. His chin was resting on his right hand.

“Good for you.” I weakly said then he faced me and gave me a mehrong.

“Yah! Do you want to die?” I wanted to shout but I don’t want to get another minus poi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter