Step Eleven

How To Capture A Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol asked me to come with him in a nearby park because he needs to freshen up his mind. I agreed since I also wanted to make him feel better.

We've been sitting on the swing for half an hour but both of us remained quiet. The blow of the wind is calming so I'll let him enjoy the breeze and I won't interrupt his thoughts.

"I saw Minho with the SNU players in a cafe. I approached him, knowing that he just arrived." He started. "But he looked so shocked when he saw me. Then he told me that he'll play for their team. He'll play for our rivals." He looked at me as the wind blew hard. "We all feel so betrayed! He didn't even inform us."

I tied my hair at the side because it keeps on blocking my face.

"If he told you the truth, will it make you feel fine?" I asked and he shook his head. "Listen Chanyeol. Our decisions are based on what we feel is the right thing. Our own perception. Maybe Minho thinks it is best to keep this from you guys because he's afraid to hurt all of you."

He sighed. "He still lied. He still betrayed us."

"We lie to protect the people we love. Just like what we did. We faked a relationship." I tapped his shoulder. "This world is a war zone, Chanyeol. The only way we can stop hurting each other is to forgive. Yes he hurt you but wouldn't it be worse if you fight back? Forgive him, Chanyeol. I know Minho is just so confused."

He stood up and kneel in front of me. "You are so kind." He touched my cheeks while looking at me in the eyes. "You tend to look at the good side of a person even if the bad side is so evident." He chuckled.

"I'm not kind. I just hate misunderstandings." I smiled and touched his hand that was on my cheek. "Peace. That's the most important thing in this world but people tend to put that aside. The result? The world became a battle field."

He smiled and went closer. "Your lips speak the most beautiful words." He brushed my lips using his thumb. "If I kiss it, will it make mine the same?"

Before I can even protest, his lips landed on mine. A swift kiss from Park Chanyeol. It made me smile. He also smiled as he put the strand of hair beside my ear.

"Now I feel like my lips has been blessed." He chuckled and I can't help but feel giddy inside.

My insides are exploding, I just hope he won't notice.

"Thank you, Juhyun."

I nodded at him and we both stare at each other in silence.

His big eyes complement his heart, very adorable and a little bit subtle. I really like his eyes. Just like his whole being, it's very elusive.

He smiled at me which made my eyes land on his lips. His pinkish lips look so soft, well it's indeed soft. Just like cotton candy, it's so soft and very sweet. I blushed as I remembered how he kissed me.

"You're so quiet. Do you hate me because I kissed you?" He frowned. "Then I'm sorry."

I laughed and shook my head. "I'm just shocked." I admitted.

He smiled. "Well, I'm awestruck." He held my hand and played with my fingers.

I just want to get real with him but everytime I remember the words of his dad, I feel like staying away.

"Did you talk with your dad?" I asked.

"I have. I told him that we're really dating and I don't want him to hinder our relationship." He smiled so I nodded.

"I know he has reasons why he is like that." I don't want him mad to his dad.

"Let's go back?" He asked and I nodded since I still have class to attend to and he needs to go back to the gym to practice.

 

He is smiling widely as we stopped in front of my classroom. I'm 20 minutes early for the next class and there's still no one inside.

"It's still early. Do you want me to stay for awhile?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter