Step Eighteen

How To Capture A Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I ran down, not because of Chanyeol's call but because I don't know. I just feel like running away.

I stopped to catch my breath. Aish that dumpling sure is drunk! Why did he even punch that wall?! He's really crazy! If he hates me that much, he should've shooed me away rather than shouting like that.

I was about to run again but I suddenly remembered something. I remembered what Naeun had said.

"We will celebrate Yifan's birthday today so please, let us go."

It's his birthday? I stepped back and looked at the building. My phone rings again. I answered it.

"Juhyun where are you? I'll take you home." Chanyeol sounded happy.

I sighed. "I'm currently talking with Hansol's teacher about their upcoming fieldtrip. I'll just message you if I'm done."

"Alright."

I ended the call after saying that.

 

"Hello Mr. Kim?! I'm not in the school! Fetch me here! I'll open my gps. I don't know where I am. Make it fast!"

After he shouted that, he threw his phone on the ground.

"Yah!" I shouted and it made him shocked.

"What are you doing here?!" He smirked and wiped his sweat.

"Are you crazy?! First you punched the wall then you threw your phone. Are you planning to break everything in here?" I hissed and get his phone on the ground.

The screen is cracked and it is not opening. He threw it so hard that's why.

"Give me your hand." I coldly muttered.

He grabbed his phone from my hand and walked past me.

"Yah! Wu Yifan!" I shouted and he stopped to face me.

"You said that you'll go right? Why are you still here?" He doesn't seem drunk right now.

"To heal your wound." I rolled my eyes and dragged him with me.

We sat on the ground and I pulled his hand that he was hiding. I put out my handkerchief and rolled it on his fist. I'm glad that he didn't move. He just stayed quiet and still. Only his hard breathing is making a sound.

"I don't have an alcohol, sorry." I broke the silence, trying to lighten the atmosphere.

He didn't reply. He just closed his eyes and take back his hand that I was holding.

"You look so angry at me. Sorry if I disturbed your party." I looked at him but he stayed the same. "Happy birthday, Wu Yifan."

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. He frowned when our eyes met.

I widened my eyes when I realized something. I opened my bag to get the blueberry muffin that I made earlier for breakfast.

"Here. Take that as my birthday gift." I handed him the tupperware.

He accepted it without saying a word. He put it inside his bag and go back in closing his eyes.

"So... You'll really not talk. It's okay. We'll wait for your driver." I also leaned my back on the wall.

I stared at him and when he opened his eyes, he grimaced at me. "Are you seriously staying? You can go now. Chanyeol is waiting for you."

"Chanyeol can wait. I told him that I'm talking with Hansol's teacher." I sighed and rested my head on my knees while looking at him.

"Liar." He muttered.

"I just want to know how it feels like to be a hero." I said and he shook his head.

"Since it's my birthday, can you grant me a wish?"

I gave him a stern look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter