Step Twenty-Four

How To Capture A Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sighed while fidgetting my fingers. Yoona and Yifan welcomed me as I got inside the room. They let me sit first and now, they're looking at me like I'm a criminal and they're the cops ready to interrogate me.

"Sometimes I wonder if I'm really your bestfriend." She started. "You should've told me so I won't look crazy looking for you."

"I'm sorry." That's the only thing I can say.

"So what happened?"

I can sense hesitation from her tone. She knows that I'm kinda sensitive on these things.

I looked at her and smiled. "We're over." I sighed again. "He told me that he will marry Sooyoung and that is his final decision. I think by now, he's on his way to the airport."

She held my hands before hugging me. I thought I'll cry but I didn't. I'm already numb for crying through out the night.

"Im Yoona, the cheering squad is looking for you." A student came inside, interrupting our conversation.

Yoona told me that she'll come back as soon as possible. Yifan and I are left alone.

"Are you alright?" He whispered.

"How did you know that I was there?" I looked at him but he avoided eye contact.

"I just feel like you're there."

I'm not good at reading people but I can tell if someone is telling the truth. That reason is clearly made up. Of all places he'll think that I was there?

"Did Chanyeol..."

"Chanyeol has nothing to do with this. Why do you keep on bringing him up? I found you because of my own effort and instincts, not because Chanyeol told me." He said before walking out of the room.

Now he's upset! I should be the one who's upset here. My boyfriend just dumped me and is probably marrying someone at this time. Aish!

I got out to breathe some fresh air when I saw Yifan sitting at the stairs, his back is facing me.

While looking at his back, he seems to be working out these days. He got broad shoulders but he seems buffier now, manlier than when he came here.

I saw Jackson coming up, so I hid behind a wall.

"Yifan, my man! Let's have a drink tonight, my treat!"

Jackson's usual husky and excited voice echoed in the stairway.

"Where?" Yifan asked but he doesn't sound curious.

"I'll just messaged you the place. Seolhyun is coming."

"Seolhyun who?"

"Aish! The famous girl from the other university! She's hot, you need to see her. Let's have a duel tonight, let's hit on her and the one she'll notice first wins."

Jackson is clearly a high spirited playboy. Well, Yifan is also a playboy but not the kind of 'Jackson-playboy-style.' He's the sneaky one, he's not loud when it comes to making a move.

"Hyun!"

I was shocked when Yoona approached me. She's with the other cheer leaders.

While walking towards the classroom, I stopped for a moment and it made Yoona curious.

"I want to get drunk."

Yoona laughed when she heard me.

"Wow, the Juhyun-oppa spirit is coming again." She even massaged my shoulders.

I shrugged her hands off. "I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter