Step Twenty

How To Capture A Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyun, I'll just get my things and I'll come back later."

I nodded at Chanyeol before their car moved away.

He just got discharged this morning and I was shocked when the bodyguards of his father came to fetch him.

His father is really tight in his decision. He doesn't like me for his son. Well ofcourse, Chanyeol is their heir but it's so unfair. Unfair for his son.

Loving is simple but life makes it into series of spins, twirls and upside downs. Well I guess, you need to experience bitterness to know how sweetness tastes like.

"You really can't please anyone. Chanyeol-hyung likes you but his dad doesn't."

I turned and saw my brother carrying his wave board.

"Aish!" I walked towards him to ruffle his hair. "Where's Hansol?"

He pointed his finger on the right side and I saw my brother playing basketball with Yifan.

"Yifan-hyung is really nice. He is the kind of nice that is evil outside." He added and we both watched the two.

Hansol is dribbling the ball but Yifan caught it and they both laughed. They're just practicing to dribble since there's no basketball ring here in the parking lot.

The longer I watch them, the more I realize that...

"Yifan-hyung!" Taehyung called and they stopped playing to head our way.

"We'll go now. Bye." I told Yifan and grabbed the ball from Hansol to throw it to him.

He caught it and seriously eyed me. "I brought my car, I'll drive you home."

I shook my head. "No, it's okay. You go home, Yifan."

"Alright." He sighed.

I was about to walk past him but he held my elbow.

"You look sad. Smile more, shemale." He whispered.

"I need to go." I said and ran towards my brothers who are already walking away.



I'm watching tv while waiting for Chanyeol. He called earlier and told me that he'll go here since he's still not in good terms with his father.

My brothers are already asleep since it's half an hour before midnight. They told me earlier that they will join me in waiting but they looked sleepy while watching that's why I just told them to sleep and I can habdle myself.

I grabbed a chip and dipped it into the yogurt when I heard a knock on the door. I quickly got up to open it.

"Hello." Chanyeol smiled and I noticed that he's carrying a suitcase.

"Come in." I told him.

We both sat on the couch and I saw how he wiped the sweat from his forehead.

I frowned and get a tissue to help him wipe his sweat.

"Tell me what happened." I crossed my arms.

He removed his jacket and shook his head. "There's nothing wrong. I bought food for us."

I watched as he opened the bucket of chicken. "Where's the two?"

"They are already asleep." I said and continued observing him.

I think he noticed that's why he looked at me. He my cheek and softly tapped my head.

"I'm fine, alright? You are my strength, Juhyun. I don't need anything else." He seriously said.

I nodded and hugged him. "We'll go to school tomorrow."

He agreed and we both eat.



"Good morning!"

I got out from my room and the first thing I saw is Chanyeol and my two brothers eating breakfast.

Glad that I already took a bath! I would look like a trash if I got out with my pjs.

I smiled and also greeted them and sat beside Hansol who is looking at me like a hawk.

What's with this boy?!

"Mom called." Hansol said without looking at me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter