Step Five

How To Capture A Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He gave me clothes and he told me to wear it starting today, Monday.

I'm wearing a sleeveless chiffon blouse and a printed trousers. He also gave me a perfume because he said that my recent perfume smells bad.

"Oh? Who are you?" Taehyung said while looking at me.

"Trespasser." Hansol added while grinning.

They've been like this to me but I just let them, ofcourse they're not used on seeing me like this.

I bid goodbye while they're still teasing me. I walked my way to school. Good thing that I wore flats.

 

When I got in, I've noticed how everyone stared at me. It made me embarass! I really don't like attention, it creeps me out.

 

"Oh a trash now knows what clothes are." The ugly dumpling appeared in front of me after I closed my locker.

"Can you stop it? Now, what's lesson number 1?" I asked and leaned my side on the locker to face him.

"The first step is to make him notice you. If you saw him in a crowd, never stare at him. If you stare, it would only look like you're begging for attention." He said.

I keep that in mind while walking back to class. I can still see people staring at me. I just shrugged it off.

I got in and Yoona ran towards me. She touched my hair and examined my clothes.

"Omo! Where's my Juhyun oppa?" She said while still eyeing me like I'm a miracle in front of her.

I patted her head and pinched her cheek.

"I'm still your Juhyun oppa. I'll still punch anyone who bothers you. I just knew how to wear real clothes." I said and smiled.

Our class ended and Yoona told me that there will be a practice game today. They will also show the whole school their routine for the upcoming cheering competition.

I agreed to watch with her since I need to see Chanyeol and try the lesson that Yifan told me.

The basketball gym is already crowded when we got in, she was called by the other cheerleaders so she left me sitting here on the bench.

I saw Chanyeol and his teammates doing some lay ups. He is smiling widely while passing the ball to Yoongi who dunked afterwards.

I've heard that they will compete with the newbies to see if they really deserve to be part of the team.

Coach Lee blew the whistle and everyone shut up when the cheering squad appeared.

I saw Yoona and we smiled at each other. I also gave her two thumbs up and a heart sign.

I can't help but feel nervous especially when they need to throw Yoona in the air. I swear if they forgot to catch her, I'll kill them all.

While I was busy looking at Yoona, someone poked my arm. I looked and saw Kris with his evil smirk while watching the squad.

"If I'm only slow like all of them, I would also think that you're inlove with your bestfriend," his eyes landed on me, "but I'm smarter than anyone." He said and returned his gaze in front.

What is he doing here? He's supposed to play, right?

"Aren't you suppose to play?" I asked while finding Yoona since I was looking at Kris earlier.

"Yup. I'm just here to warn you." He said and he caught my gaze again.

"Warn?" I asked while looking at him.

"About our first lesson. If I win, congratulate my team and never ever look at him." He stood up when the music stopped.

The cheering squad finished their performance and all of us stood up while clapping and shouting with amazement. I waved at Yoona, telling her to come sit beside me. She nodded her head and signaled that she just needs to change her clothes.

I gulped and darted my eyes at Kris who high-fived the four newbies. I looked at the other side of the court and saw Chanyeol's team talking with eachother seriously.

I thought he'll replace

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter