Step Seventeen

How To Capture A Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything went well after that. Sooyoung didn't come to school after the incident. I don't know if she's ok with Chanyeol's decision or she got ashamed with what had happened.

I'm kinda scared of what will happen next. I know it will not stop on that. The problem is just starting and I'm afraid of what will happen next.

"What's your plan for the week break?"

"Yah! Juhyun!"

I stopped from thinking about Chanyeol when Yoona tapped my shoulder.

"What?" I asked innocently.

She sighed and pouted. "Aish. Why are you spacing out at a time like this?" She pinched my nose after saying that.

I smiled and scratched my head. "Sorry. I forgot to eat breakfast that's why..." I reasoned out.

She hissed and is about to lecture me but our professor got in and it made everyone quiet.

"The exam must be so hard..." Mr. Go muttered while bringing out the papers.

Aish! I want to go out but I will be too obvious.

"But I was surprised that someone got a perfect score."

Everyone became quiet after he said that. That student might a genius or that student is Albert Einstein or at least they are relatives!

"Congratulations Kang Juhyun. You got the perfect score." His deep voice echoed in my ears.

Just like me, everyone was in awe. I think it was a mistake. How can I have a perfect score or even a score when I didn't submit a paper in the first place?

"Yah Juhyun! Are you enjoying the fame? Get your paper." Jackson shouted and I hissed at him.

I stood up to get the paper from Mr. Go's hand. And there I saw my name. The handwriting is similar or I must say is almost the same but if you're not me, you'll think that it's really my handwriting.

"Congrats Juhyun!" Yoona cheered as I sat down. "Why are you frowning? You should be happy!" She stretched the sides of my lips and it made me smile.

"I guess Busan will help your IQ. Let's go there." Yifan said while looking at his friends.

I squinted my eyes at him. Could it be...



"Me?!" He grimaced while pointing at himself.

"Yifan! You ugly chinese dumpling! Are you playing tricks on me? You answered the exam using my name and then what? You'll use that as a threat?" I nudged him using my notebook.

"I don't know what you're talking about! I failed the exam and you'll tell me that I perfected it? Are you insane?" He mocked.

"Aish! Whatever you say!" I brushed my hair using my hands.

"What if I really did it?" He suddenly asked when we got quiet.

I sighed. "If you did it, thank you. If you did not, get lost!"

He chuckled and showed me a straight face. "Alright. Bye!" He even waved his hand on me.

"Yah! Where are you going?" I pulled his arm.

"To get lost." He smiled and grabbed my hand that was holding his hand.

I looked at it before looking at his eyes. We're looking at eachother when someone pulled me.

"What are you doing to my girlfriend?" Chanyeol's deep voice filled the basketball gym.

Yifan chuckled. "What do you think?"

Chanyeol clenched his jaw. "Don't play dumb on me, Yifan. Don't you ever come near Juhyun again or else..."

"Or else what?" Yifan cut his words. "What will you do? So I can prepare for it. Because you know what? It's hard not to come near her."

I widened my eyes when Chanyeol pushed him hard. He almost lost his balance but glad that he didn't.

He pointed at Yifan. "Juhyun is not one of your girls so back off."

He then dragged me with him. I looked back at Yifan but he frowned at me before looking away.


We sat on a bench infront of the main building. I like this kind of day, not sunny and not rainy just something in between. The wind is also blowing at a peaceful pace.

"Is that guy bothering you?" He blurted out after a long silence.

"Chanyeol, you don't have to worry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter