Step Six

How To Capture A Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I feel like my head will explode because of that exam!" Yoona complained while massaging her temple.

We finished our mind blowing exams and we're planning for a night out now that the stress-slash-hell week is over.

"Let's not talk about that. I forgot my answers anyway." I said trying to change the topic because my head is also broke after our examinations.

We're inside the library, waiting for Yoongi because he told us that he will give us passes for a party later inside the basketball gym. They always do this before the sports tournament that will happen next week. They call this a preparation for the coming storm since they've been practicing like mad pigs since the first day of school. They want to chill before the battle that's why it became their tradition.

"Oh he's here." I whispered at Yoona when the school's librarian passed by us.

Yoongi appeared infront of us with his tired expression. He is lazily holding his gym bag on his right shoulder.

"Here. The party will start at 6pm." He hurriedly said and went out saying that he still have an exam.

We nodded as the both of us decided to go home so we can prepare for the party that will happen later. She already brought her clothes so she asked if she can come with me which I agreed since my brothers are not yet home.

We arrived and I went to the kitchen to prepare us something to eat.

"Your brothers are out?" Yoona went near me and watched me as I fried an egg.

"School." I plainly said and asked her to sit down and wait for our lunch.

"I'll just change into some comfy clothes since it's still early. Do you want to borrow some clothes?" I asked while she's busy eating the omurice that I made.

"No need! I'm ok with my clothes. Ha! You're really not comfortable with clothes like that huh?!" She teased and I just laughed before going inside my room.

I changed my clothes into a jersey shorts that was given to me by Jungsu-oppa and a t-shirt.

I heard that she's talking with a guy so I quickly go out to also prepare food for my brother.

"Taehyung? Hanso-" I didn't continued my words when I saw the smirk of the ugly dumpling.

"What a trash." He said while eyeing my clothes.

"What are you doing here? How did you know my place? Who the hell told you that you are welcome here?" I asked while frowning.

He raised his hands while laughing. "Woah easy there she-male. I came here to give you this." He put out a ticket just like what Yoongi gave us.

"I already have that. Now can you leave? Shoo!" I tried to push him but the guy just sat on the chair.

The nerve of this ugly dumpling!

"What's the meaning of this?" Yoona blurted out.

Oh I forgot that she's here. I looked at her and sat beside her. I let out a deep sigh before starting my confession.

"Yoona, he's helping me with Chanyeol.." My voice trailed off when I realized that my sentence was too straight forward.

"She likes Chanyeol since her past life." Yifan butted in while laughing and I swear I want to punch his face.

"I knew it!" She shouted which made me frown. "But why didn't you tell me? I can also help you."

She's disappointed but I'm glad that she's not mad at me.

"Because she feels like it will ruin her oppa-image if you'll find out that she likes a guy." Yifan said and his serious tone made Yoona smile at me.

"I understand." She hugged me and it made me feel at ease.

I'm so lucky to have her as my bestfriend.

We broke the hug when someone opened the door.

"Oh? Your girlfriend?" Taehyung said while looking at me and Yoona.

I was about to lecture him when Yifan stood up.

"If I were you, I will ignore her forever. You're the bestfriend and yet she kept a secret." He said while shaking his head.

I really want to grab the fork infront of me and threathen him so he'll go out but I managed to be civil since I'm asking for his help.

"Oh? Yifan Wu? The grandson of one of the richest businessman and the son of the new owner of Xen Manufacturing. And ofcourse the owner of 101 Kevin Condos. Are you looking for my dad? Are you going to reconsider him?"

What? I feel nauseaus after Taehyung said all those stuff. He knew Yifan more than I do. And did I hear him right? Yifan is the owner of 101 Kevin Condos?

"Wow young man, you know a lot." He said and I can sense the boastfulness in his tone.

"And you're also the buzzer beater last time!" My brother exclaimed.

"Oh you're also studying there? Here." Yifan gave the ticket to my brother. "Come to the party later." He then tapped Taehyung's shoulder.

"That's awesome!" He said and thanked Yifan before going inside his room.

I can only scratch my head with that. I lookes at Yifan and saw a smile plastered on his face.

"Yah! Shoo! Your business is done here shoo!" I said while waving my hands at him.

"The next lesson." He said which made me stop.

"What lesson?" Yoona asked while eating a banana.

"L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter