Smoking Bomb and Demon

Second Life

"Ne ne Shiro-kun~ Have you heard about the transfer student in 1-B was from Italy?" A random girl suddenly asked him. He looked up from his notebook and saw a group of girls surrounding him. He sighed inwardly and wondered how the hell was he going to make these girls go away. It's not that he hates them or anything. It's just that he's a bit socially awkward whenever it comes to talking to people whom he felt that he won't get along with. Yuuichi was at basketball practice and won't come to class until the first bell rings.

"Yeah... It's a he, apparently" He politely answered them, a few shy ones behind the girl probably squealed internally seeing the fact that their shoulders were tensed and a blush was on their faces. Seriously, why would anyone have a crush on him. He had given out the unapproachable aura around him, according to his brother. Perhaps there's girls who like this kind of guy. It's quite a pity though. It's not because they're not beautiful, but because Ryuuichi wasn't interested in girls.

'I'm internally a female anyway..' But because he's currently in a male's body, he perhaps could be categorized as a homo. Who knows. He certainly doesn't. He have no interest in getting in a relationship or whatsoever anyway.

"Really??" One more thing about people approaching him, to get information. He could be named a database seeing the fact that he knows a lot of stuff, ranging from the strangest stuff to the most logical stuff. He couldn't help it that most teacher would immediately spill s out unconciously. Perhaps they trusted him a little too much.

"Yeah"

The girls immediately when fantasizing, trying to imagine what kind of person the transferee is. Ryuuichi inwardly sighed. They probably wouldn't expect what kind of person Gokudera is. That sliver head was something a kin to a loyal, puppy dog. Basically, he'll bark at anyone other than the one he respect and change into a puppy whenever he was praised. Seriously even the creator of KHR had drew him with a pair of dog ears and a tail in one of the episodes.

'Smoking Bomb Hayato' He smirked. He took out his phone and went into a certain chatting site, and stared at the name 'RedBomber', who was offline at the moment. 'I'll greet you later, Yato'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Gokudera scowled. He glared at basically everyone in the classroom, as the teacher introduced him. When he was asked to say something, he ignored it and walked up towards the supposedly Tenth of Vongola. He glared at the wimp and kicked his table, surpising the living out of Tsuna. He tched when the teacher tried to stop him and walked up to an empty seat a few tables behind Tsuna.

He couldn't believe that he'll be serving such a weakling. Reborn had called him a week ago, telling him to come to Japan and test the brunette out. He had said that to tell him that he'll be fighting for the boss position. To be honest, he didn't want it. But Reborn had told him to so he had no choice. It wasn't everyday that the strongest hitman of the world would call you and request something from you. It was an honor to him.

For now, he'll observe the brunette before he fight him. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsuna couldn't believe it. He didn't know what he did to deserve such hatred from the bomber. Gokudera practically glared at him throughout the classes. Yamamoto, on the other hand, had approached him for the first time along with a few others, and said that they'll be counting on him for the volleyball tournament. He doesn't even know how to play Volleyball!! Curse Reborn for doing this.(Because he was the one who had the other reserved players fall ill)

Something told him that this isn't the only thing that the infant will do.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryuuichi couldn't really understand the school. First the basketball, now? The Volleyball. Seriously this isn't a sports' anime. And two games in a span of less than a week? Wow. At least he isn't going to play. Again, their class will be up against Tsuna's. Perhaps they'll have a better chance at winning now, seeing that Yuuichi wasn't going to participate in the tournament. 'Wait.. Did they won this...?'

He stood at the usual spot that he would usually stand, leaning against the wall. Yuuichi was sitting down on the floor beside him while chatting with a few of his friends. Out of the corner of his eyes, he saw a pissed off bomber. Gokudera was glaring at the brunette. He was going to play.

Ryuuichi smirked(Seriously, he have been smirking for so many times recently that he swore that he'll have a permanent smirk on his face), eyes locking on the bomber. Perhaps he had been staring at him too intensely that he could see a shiver running down Gokudera's spine.

(Gokudera had to surpass the shudder when he felt the strong gaze on him, though he paid no mind. He had been stared at for all his life afterall. Though, he still felt uncomfortable.)

He decided to not make the teen uncomfortable any longer and had his gaze averted to the match in hand. It started off with their class winning the first set. Everyone who was cheering at Tsuna felt somewhat disappointed and flabbergasted. Tsuna's teammate, was telling him to get off if he wasn't serious about this tournament. He could see the resolve in Tsuna's eyes afterwards when Yamamoto, being the peacemaker, stopped them from fighting.

And the second set started. He then saw Reborn, with his shot gun, again, aiming at Tsuna. However, he didn't shot him. Instead, he huffed in a little pride when he saw the same resolve Ryuuichi saw. Tsuna wasn't going to rely on the Dying Will Bullet. He'll try his very best instead. 

But then, he shot two different bullets at Tsuna's legs. 'Jump bullet huh... That means....' Ryuuichi looked back at Tsuna. He briefly wondered why his timing is so good because he turned to him just the moment he got hit by his private part, sucessfully did a block with it. He winced. 'I knew it...' Despite never felt the pain before, Ryuuichi couldn't help but cringed.

At the end of the match, Tsuna's class won by a 2 sets out of 1. Everyone cheered loudly. Ryuuichi spotted Yamamoto slinging an arm across Tsuna's shoulder, a large happy grin plastered on his face. The two of them laughed happily, but Tsuna's face turned grim with fear because Gokudera glared at him.

"I won't accept it" The bomber turned around and fully faced him, still glaring daggers. "I'm the one who's worthy of the Tenth position" Tsuna was torn between dreath and puzzled. How the hell the sliver hair teen knew about the Tenth and him being the candidate is a mystery to him, even though it could only meant that Gokudera is involved with the mafia. Involved with Reborn's scheme.(Really, why are you so slow, Tsuna?)

The two ended up going to the back of the school ground, where Gokudera challenged him for a death match. Ryuuichi, who followed them, stood far away from them, hiding behind a large and old tree. Even though he couldn't hear whatever they were talking about, with Reborn included in the conversation, he could see them clearly. He already knew that Reborn would introduce Gokudera as Smoking Bomb Hayato to Tsuna.

Gokudera took out his dynamite out of nowhere. Ryuuichi wondered why didn't Hibari come here with the dynamite exploding here and there. With Hibari suddenly popped out in his mind, his mind drifted to the similarity between Gokudera and Hibari. One, they both hides their weapon somewhere around his body, without anyone noticing where it was. Two, the blood lust. Though, Gokudera's would consider a small one, comparing to Hibari's. That damn prefect greets him with a tonfa in his face every single time they meet. 

"REBORN!!" 'There it is, again' He's seriously getting tired of Tsuna suddenly ripping his shirt and pants, leaving only his boxer, and shouting that word. Even though he loved the anime, the daily life arc was his least favourite, that's for sure. He had nothing to go against daily fluff and hilarity, but it can get quite dull after some time.

The again half teen immediately went to work and tried to diffuse the dynamites. And then, the expected carelessness of Gokudera, with him almost dying(by his own dinamites that he had dropped when he wanted to use Triple Bomb) if not for Tsuna, who ended up diffusing every single one of it.

Well, at least none died, not that it'll happen. 'When did Yamamoto appeared again....'

Ryuuichi almost laughed out loud at Gokudera, who kneeled, doing dogeza towards Tsuna. He probably had admitted defeat after he saw Tsuna, who unknowingly saved him. The urge somehow doubled when he saw the pissed off face when Yamamoto became chummy with Tsuna and he accidently let out a snicker, causing Reborn and Gokudera noticing him. "Who's there!?"  

Gokudera shouted, hands readied to take out his dinamites. The others, simply stared at his direction. Ryuuichi decided that he should get out of hiding, appeared, his hands raised upwards. "Calm down, it's me." Gokudera spatted back, asking who he was. Though, Yamamoto was the one who answered for him. "Ryuuichi!"

Reborn and Tsuna(who was dumbfounded) on the other hand, simply watch the three.

"Yo, Yamamoto" He grinned at the baseball star, who grinned back, before turning towards Gokudera. "Shiroki Ryuuichi. Nice to finally meet you, Gokudera Hayato" They all perked up, what did that mysterious teen meant by finally. Ryuuichi somewhat knew what they were thinking and shook his head. 

"How the hell did you know my name" Gokudera didn't let his guard down. No. On the contrary, he rose it up further. His guts told him that this Shiroki guy isn't someone simple. He scowled even further when he was answered by a smirk and a lie. "Well, basically every single girl in my class were talking about you... Well, I'll probably answer more questions from you but first..."

He saw his eyes averted from him, towards the other side. Only then he heard mocking sounds from three third years. The delinquents were mocking and laughing about Juudaime, that pissed him off more than he ever was. No one, and he meant no one, is ever EVER allowed to laugh OR mock about Juudaime, unless they wanted to get roasted by him, of course.

He immediately went into action, roasting up the three stupid delinquents.

Ryuuichi shook his head, seriously how come the demon prefect didn't noticed the loud booming is seriously a million dollar question. When he deemed the bomber had finished, he walked forward, and towards the three. "Hey, you guys are breaking the rules with whatever you guys are wearing." The three was about to spat back pitifully, only to have it died down their throat when they saw his face. "With permission given by the president of the Disciplinary Comittee, Hibari Kyouya, you guys will be punished"

He didn't do anything else. He simply took out his phone, took a picture and sent it to Hibari. Please don't ask him how the hell he has Hibari's phone number. The three immediately ran away, shouting demon. Ryuuichi cringed at the nickname. He was sure that this reputation will strike up even higher now.

"I need to go now, if you guys want to ask anything, ask Yamamoto where to find me. I'll stay til late 6" He waved and walked away.

Tsuna, couldn't seem to swallow what just happen. He turned towards Yamamoto and gave him a questioning look. "Y-you knew him, Yamamoto?" The baseball star sheepishly rubbed the back of his head, an arm still slinging over Tsuna's shoulder, much to Gokudera's favour(And he had shouted at him). "Ahh.. Well, yeah. We went to the same kindergarten..."

Reborn raised an eyebrow. He hadn't expected the the future member of Vongola Tenth would be the childhood friend of the same person he couldn't understand. Basically that teen knew or had involved with every person he had his eyes on. "Na Yamamoto. Where will Ryuuichi be?" He asked and ended up having the three's attention on him. "Well... I'm not quite sure... Ryuuichi would probably either be at the archery dojo, the chess club room, the basketball gymnasium or with Hibari"

He hadn't quite expected the places, actually, well maybe the last part. He, without a word, walked away. "Reborn?" "You can go home first, Tsuna. I'll a bit late"

First, he went to the basketball gymnasium, the nearest at the moment. Though, Ryuuichi wasn't there, instead, his twin was there, having a mini match with his teammates. Yuuichi movements suddenly hitched stopped, the ball he had in his hand slipped out of his grasp and bounced away. His teammates watched him, wondering what was wrong with him, and their coach shouted at the background at him. Yuuichi could feel someone watching him.

He turned towards the door and saw Reborn. He frowned. 'Why is there a baby in the school compound' He walked towards the infant, and crouched in front of him.

Reborn was impressed. Perhaps because he's the twin of Ryuuichi, the two of them were able to notice him, though Ryuuichi was another level higher than Yuuichi. "Ciaossu" He greeted the twin.

"Boy, who are you? Are you looking for someone?"

"I'm looking for Ryuuichi. Do you know where he is?" Yuuichi raised an eyebrow. 'This kid is somewhat similiar to Ryuu...' "Ryuu? He probably is at the chess club room today. If he's not you, can find him at the roof top. Why?" He saw a small smirk on the face of the baby. Now that's something. It wasn't everyday you can see a smirking baby. Except if you're dealing with a younger Ryuuichi. The baby thanked him but said nothing more, and simply walked away. 'Weird baby....'

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ryuuichi was leaning against the fences on the roof top. He sighed. Sometimes dealing with people is a little tiring. He had went to the club room, saying that he will leave earlier, only to bombarded by questions. He figured that if anyone of them wants to find him to talk, it's better to be at somewhere private. Slowly, he could feel his eyes dropping, feeling a little sleepy.

But he woke up right away when the door to the roof top slammed open. He looked towards the direction and grinned. He had expected Reborn to be the one who will find him first. "Hi" He push himself of the fence and sat down a foot beside it, Reborn sat down in front of him. 

"Now, I supposed that you have questions?" Of course he have. He was the one who told them to find him if they have any.

"Who are you?" Such straight forward question. Ryuuichi smiled. "Shiroki Ryuuichi" He could see the annoyed look on the hitman, because he had not answered him question. The hitman glared at him, making to chuckle. "It's true. I'm Shiroki Ryuuichi." 

"But you're something more" He chuckled again. Seriously, this hitman is too sharp. "Yes, true. I'm more than that. Though, I can't tell you" He was greeted by a gun in his face, clearly the hitman doesn't like to be played at. He was unfazed. He knew that the hitman won't kill him. "Rest ensure though, I'm not an enemy of yours, nor Vongola." 

That threw Reborn off course. How the hell did he knew about Vongola, and mafia along the line. And he himself said that he's not an enemy? "How can I trust you" His gun still pointing at Ryuuichi. The teen only smiled.

"That's up to you to decided, isn't it?" He took his eyes off Reborn, not even caring the fact that he has a gun that would fire anytime in his face, and stared up the sky. His eyes showed something akin to loneliness, and yearning. As if he's waiting for something. "I can't force you to believe me or anything, but I'll have to tell you that I would not bring or cause any danger to Tsuna and the others." He looked back and right into the dark black orbs "On the contrary, I'll be your ally. I probably can't help much but I'll do my best"

Reborn doesn't know why but he felt that this teen could be trusted. Slowly, he lowered his gun. A smile was presented to him, as if it's as a thanks. "... How did you know about the mafia stuffs though? And how did you know the trio" He referred to Tsuna and the others.

"Well, you could say that I found it out myself?" It's a lie, Reborn could tell, but he said nothing more knowing that he wouldn't get the truth. Not right now. He simply observed the unreadable teen. "As for the others... I first met, and got to known Yamamoto during kindergarten, while we're having sports' day. Tsuna when both Yuuichi and I helped him in the past, though, he probably couldn't remember. As for Gokudera....."

Ryuuichi took out his phone, and smiled. Reborn was about to question him when the door was slammed open again. He was getting a bit annoyed, being interrupted that is. They looked towards the door and found the bomber, slightly out of breathe and was scowling. He was holding his phone in one hand. 

Gokudera spotted Reborn and Ryuuichi, and scowled even further. 'Why are they here...? Where's....' He looked around the roof top, trying to spot the one that called him up here. It has been almost half a year since the last time he contacted him. One day he just simply stopped responding to his message. He was devastated. He was the one who helped him out of the darkness when he doesn't have anyone to talk to. He was the one who understand him.

"Gokudera." He turned towards Reborn, who called him. "Are you looking for someone" Gokudera nodded. "Yes, Reborn-san. Is there anyone else here?" He furrowed his eyebrows when Reborn said that there's only the two of them here the whole time. Why did he called him here when he himself isn't? 'Unless....' His phone vibrated, meaning there's an incoming message. He looked into his phone and eyes widen. 

'Yato, you're looking directly at the one you're looking for' He looked towards Ryuuichi. Ryuuichi was holding up his own phone, waving it slightly. "It has been a while, Yato" He was smiling at him. Gokudera couldn't believe it. He hadn't expected the teen to be him. "D-drake?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N= I hadn't really planned it to end like that on this chapter... But I've already hit 3k mark and I felt that it won't end if I go past it. So, I'll leave a little cliff hanger here.

The first arc will be slightly fast paced. Oh speaking of which, there'll be total of..... 10 to 12 arcs?

Most of them would follow the arcs from the anime and manga. Currently, this is the first arc, The Daily Life arc. Also the arc where Ryuuichi would befriend everyone and so on. Amount of chapters are still unknown. And the next arcs will go accordingly to the ones down there.

2nd= Kokuyo Arc
3rd= Varia Arc
4th= Future Arc
5th= Arcobaleno Trials Arc
6th= Choice Arc
7th= Inheritance Succession Arc
8th= Future Final Battle Arc
9th= Inheritance Ceremony/ Shimon Fight Arc
10th= The Curse of Rainbow Arc

The 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th arc are actually focused on the future fight so they're linked, somewhat. And it would probably be the longest arc I'll have in this story. As I said, the first arc would be fast paced along with the Kokuyo Arc and Varia Arc since I think these arcs would more on having getting Ryuuichi closer to Tsuna and others. Or something like that(To be honest I felt that I've made Ryuuichi a bit too mysterious.... I guess I'll explain basically everything some time?)

There'll be about one or two more arc at the end, I haven't decide what I want to do with it so yeah. 

Btw most of the chapters are made without me plotting much.. I just went with the flow mostly.. So yeah. There might be some holes here and there but I'll try to cover them up.

So I'll see you guys in the next chapter!! 'Cha!

[I apologize for any grammar,spelling,etc.etc. mistakes]