Attack

Second Life

"Vooiiii! What are you doing here?" Ryuuichi rubbed his ears at the loud voice. Seriously, even with the volume at it's lowest, Squalo is still very loud. Not to mention obnoxious too. "The prince was bored and came to bug you!"

"If you interrupt me again, I'll kill you!" "Wanna try?" He shook his head at Belphegor and Squalo as the latter tackled the prince down. "I hope we can meet again in this life time! You better make sure you don't die!" That was the last one before it was cut off. Ryuuichi sighed at that and leaned back onto the chair. 

He then remembered that the man had said something about further instructions. '.... Could it be...?' Footsteps behind them had he turned his head around. 'I knew it'

Clad in a black suit and trousers with a yellow dress shirt and black tie, an older Ryohei appeared. "Sasagawa Ryohei. Has arrived!" He announced, carrying the unconscious Chrome in his arms. Kusakabe hurriedly carried the girl to the medical room, and asked for Bianchi's aid along the way. 

Ryuuichi sighed. Chrome must have been fighting with someone in Kokuyo Land. Must be that, what was his name again? '... Ah. Glo Xinia.. That piece of disgusting ..' "I hope she'll be fine" He heard Tsuna said. 

"Leave it to Bianchi. She will take care of it" "Sawada-san" He turned towards Kusakabe, whom came back with a clothed bundle in his arms. "About Mukuro, it looks like he's inside a box weapon. Are you sure that we don't need to investigate it further?" Tsuna nodded. "Yes, because it belongs to Chrome. She wouldn't like it if we did anything to it without her permission." 

That, and he didn't want to invade the girl's privacy. She would probably be more reserved than she is now and he wouldn't want that. 

Ryuuichi shook his head at the brunette, though, said nothing as the brunette hoped once again that Chrome to get better soon. He turned towards Ryohei, who was staring at him. He raised an eyebrow. "What?"

Ryohei turned a little bit flustered and tried to lie his way through. "N-nothing!!" Though, it was obvious he was lying. Well, he couldn't help it anyway. He hadn't saw the older Ryuuichi for a while. His parting words with him had him wondering.

"Kick his if he doesn't fight, Ryohei"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

They've decided to gather in the lounge room to discuss. Kyoko, Haru and the children were told to cook for them for they did not want them to be involved in it. Ryuuichi stood by the side, leaning against the wall. "Then I'll say it now. Regarding a certain issue.. I was sent to head towards Varia by the Tenth's orders. At the moment, the hunt for the Vongola had started."

Tsuna's eyes widen. "My order?" "The you, ten years later. The information that you guys were coming over from ten years ago were received by the Varia from a certain information source. I knew about it from there."

"Those who know about it are just some of the survivors of the Vongola members and the top-level Alliance families."

"Alliance families. Does that include Dino-san's Cavallone Family?" Ryohei nodded, sneaking glances at Ryuuichi. "Yeah, they're still doing well there" He smiled at the younger teen's relieve. He turned towards all of them, serious.

"Then, assuming that you guys are really here, the family has planned for a large-scale attack the instructions to us down here is this;

Five days later, destroy the Milliefiore's branch facilities in Japan."

Ryuuichi sighed. Finally, it's going to begin soon. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm coming in" Ryuuichi softly said and walked into the room. He casted a worried glance at Chrome before turned to stare at her bag. He narrowed his eyes and walked closer. He stopped in front of it and peered into the bag, not touching it at all. 

Inside, he saw the beeping tracker.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank you, Giannini" Ryuuichi said as he inspected the ring. He smiled, satisfied at the outcome. "Sorry for keeping you up so late" 

"No, it's alright" He smiled sheepishly. He hadn't want to trouble the engineer but he had to wait til all of them were asleep to do it. "But.. Is it alright? Didn't Hibari-san said that you couldn't join the fight?" He shrugged.

"He did, but I don't care. He can't strap me down" He smirked. "And besides, I might find something in it" He took the transmitter and had it on. He nodded in approval, feeling comfortable with it. "Thank you again" Giannini smiled. He was very glad that Ryuuichi liked it. When he was making them, the teen had approached him and asked him to make extras for him. Let's just say, he was very reluctant but Ryuuichi plead him to.

He wondered why had the teen wanted to join the bloody battle when he had a choice not to. This wasn't-and isn't- his battle, so why- Giannini decided not to question much about Ryuuichi's action. The last time he did, he ended up with a major headache that wouldn't go away until hours later.

"You can connect and disconnect to the others' transmitter with this button" He explained as Ryuuichi listened tentatively. "And, this is an extra," He gave him a pair of black goggles. Ryuuichi raised an eyebrow and picked it up, inspecting it. "What's this?" 

"Well, this is a goggles that can let you see in dark places by pressing that button, it's a prototype though." "So you want me to test it out for you?" He wore it and pressed the small, white button he found. He whistled, impressed when he looked at the dark hallway.

"Yes, if it doesn't trouble you much" He chuckled, taking it off. 

"No problem. I can do it. To return the favors" He looked at his watch and nodded to Giannini. "Well then, I better go get ready. Thank you once again and have a good night, Giannini!"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryuuichi looked up to the wall as he strapped the gun hoist around his right thigh. He winced a little, feeling it a little too tight but paid not much heed to it. He could practically hear, and feel little vibrations against the wall. He stood up, smirking with his bow and arrows slung against his shoulder. It suddenly stopped, before loud explosions were heard. 

'It's time'

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"What's this place" One man said as the others descended from the holes they had blasted. "This is a huge room" Another said. Suddenly, metal rods forming grills to cover the holes appeared, trapping them. "W-what?!" "Suddenly we're cornered?!"

"You fell for it" Shoes tapped against the glowing rods as a certain man stood on it. He dropped the tracker. "This is.. Glo Xinia's planted transmitter!" 

"Only the weak huddle up together" Hibari said, blood lust tinted in his voice. "I'll bite you all to death, you sewer rats" He raised his right tonfa and lit up his flame. Bright purple flames flared from his tonfa as two hedgehogs floated behind him. 

"I-it's a trap!!" He smirked at the panicked weaklings only to narrow his eyes at one of them. "You damn Vongola!" "Vongola? You're wrong" He wanted to laugh at the futile attempts and useless exclamations of power. As if they can escape. "I don't have time to play along with you guys" His hedgehogs moved down, passing through the grills.

The hedgehogs then became bigger and bigger, the spikes grew larger. Shouts of horror and death resonated the whole place.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Tsuna, Gokudera and Yamamoto ran. The alarm beeped through the whole place. "What's going on?!" Yamamoto said, his weapon slung against his shoulder. "This isn't just random alarm."

"And, starting the operation so suddenly.. This wasn't what we planned!" Tsuna said. And then, he heard Reborn's voice through his head phone. "It's an enemy raid." "Reborn!"

"It seems like the Milliefiore troops have invaded the storage room that's 2km away. Looks like it's a considerable force." Giannini filled them. 

"Hibari has already gone to meet them" Tsuna frowned. "Hibari-san? There's too many enemies. It'll be impossible by himself! We have to go there too!" 

Suddenly, Ryohei appeared beside him and was running too. "We must not! If we do that, it would be pointless for Hibari to be there" That, and that the older Ryuuichi would kick him if he doesn't. "That can't be" 

"A great number of Milliefiore's troops have assembled there. By having Hibari face them all by himself, there will be fewer troops outside and at their hideout" Still, Tsuna didn't want to leave Hibari facing the enemies along. Even if the man is very strong, he still couldn't help but be worried. He stopped running, hesitating, as the others, too, stopped. 

Their transmitter buzzed a little before a voice was heard. "Hello, can all of you hear me?" The brunette blinked in surprise. "Ryuuichi?!" A laugh was heard. "Morning, Tsunayoshi" He could hear taps and rustles through the transmitter and frowned. Is Ryuuichi running? "Right, getting to the point, Hibari won't be alone" 

Reborn raised an eyebrow and gave Giannini a look when he heard Ryuuichi's voice. Ryuuichi on the other hand, was running through a tunnel, to the storage room where Hibari and the enemies were. A hand was pressed against his ear, where the transmitter was as he turned a corner.

"What!?" He chuckled at the shocked tone. "What do you mean?!" "Like I said, Hibari won't be alone. I'll be there to assist him" 'Well, it's not like he needed it anyway' 

"B-but didn't Hibari-san- He-" 

"As if I will listen to him" Ryuuichi scoffed. "Anyways, don't worry too much and go for it, alright? He'll be alright" He smiled at the sight of the storage room. "But....!" "Yeah yeah, it up. Be careful alright!" He pressed the button and disconnect the line. He place a hand on the wall and felt vibrations. He took a deep breathe, and pushed open a hole, silently thanking Giannini who told him the secret tunnel and the secret entrance. 

He climbed into the room, starting on the goggles after sealing off the entrance again. He looked around and was impressed. Holes adorned the walls around the room, dead man in black and white all around with almost half of them still alive. It was quite bloody though. Then, he saw a bright purple flame in the middle of the crowd. He geh-ed a little when he saw the man glaring at him. "Shiroki Ryuuichi. What are you doing here" 

Yep, Hibari is angry.

"Ahh, well, I'm going to help you..?" He said, ignoring the fact that they weren't paying attention at the enemies. He jumped a few feet away when a blue blur shot pass him. He grabbed the metal bow on his shoulder and lit up his Cloud ring. The flame coated the blades by the end of the bow as he clucked his tongue. "Don't you know interrupting someone who's having a conversation is rude?" He spun around bringing up his weapon before slashing it down, cutting the one who had interrupted him with the blade. 

He huffed and turned back towards Hibari, not even panicked that he had just killed someone. Hibari raised an impressed eyebrow at the teen who had just ended someone's life for the first time without even batting an eye. "Wao" But then, he narrowed his eyes at the shaking hands. Ryuuichi was shaken. Definitely. Nervous, even. Though, the teen had stomped down the feeling and stayed indifferent.

Ryuuichi sauntered towards Hibari, carefully not stepping on the bodies as their enemies watched, guarded. He gave the man a smirk. "Shall we?" Hibari returned his, getting ready to fight, focusing on taking down most of them. Despite the fact that he hadn't want the teen to fight, let alone after he had actually killed someone, but he knew that Ryuuichi would definitely not back down. 

He inwardly sneered at that. 

He faced the weaklings and glared at them before attacking them. Ryuuichi sighed at the man's behavior. He knew, saw, the man's annoyance on his stubbornness but he doubt that Hibari would want a different him. He clenched and unclenched his hand, taking deep breathes. He opened his closed eyes, silently thanking that it's monotonous through the goggles. He certainly was taken away in horror when he end one's life. His heart was beating very hard against his ribs as if it would jump out any seconds. 

Though, he felt little to nothing of all but fear and horror. Despite all that, he didn't regret killing someone. Realization dawned him as he scowled. Perhaps it's because he's in the future, they're in the future and that when he goes back to the past- present for him- the ones he killed will still be alive. (He burnt off the nagging feeling deep in his core of the familiar sensation of killing)

Ryuuichi immediately broke his train of thoughts and jumped away again when a weapon, katana, slashed down just in front of him. He huffed, pulling on the string of the bow as a purple flaming arrow formed. He eyed the katana guy (Really, this dude was shaming the title as a swordman.) and a few more at the back. '...5' He aimed at the man and released in split seconds. 

As the arrow shot through the air, it multiplied into 6 arrows and hit right at their heart, instantly ending their lives. He then spun around and again, bringing his weapon up and slash downwards as another one tried to assault him from behind. Condolences were whispered as he did. He took in a shaky breathe and harden his heart along with his resolve again.

'I'll not back down... Not now... Not when it's so close...'

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ryuuichi panted and gripped onto his knees, bent over. His nerves had been on the edge ever since the fight started, which explained his shaking hands. He sighed in temporary relief, when a metal tonfa bonked him on his head, making him yelped aloud. "Ouch!"

He rubbed his sore head and turned around, standing straighter. He pouted at the man. "Did I not told you to not join the fight, Shiroki Ryuuichi" Hibari said menacingly, raising his tonfa up. Ryuuichi gulpped and raised his hands. The man took a step forward as he took a step back, again, again and again until his back hit the wall. 

"W-wait- I- Umm-" Hibari glared at him as he closed his eyes tightly. He stared at the teen for a long full minute. Even though he hadn't want to admit it, he was afraid for the teen when he had waltzed into the fight. He was afraid for the teen when he had killed someone. He remembered when the Ryuuichi in this parallel world had took someone's life, when a traitor whom were set to exterminate him but had failed miserably for he was killed by Ryuuichi before he managed to even touch him, were shaken for two whole weeks.

The first, he was both aggressive and empty. He would take longer showers and would come out with his skin red and raw from all the scrubbing. He was almost in a trance every day that week where he would ignore most of them and not talk for the whole time. They (Hibari and the others) kept talking to him, hoping to break him out of his trance but failed and settled in staying by his side. That week, they never left Ryuuichi alone.

On the second week, Ryuuichi was evidently back to his usual self, though, not fully. He would flinch whenever someone reaches out to touch him and would be very guarded whenever he was out of his comfort zone. Hibari remembered that he had to literally hold onto him for almost 35 hours until he was finally-finally- able to get a hold of himself and move on. Even though it was just two weeks, it was a long one. They weren't all too used to Ryuuichi's odd behaviors and were greatly uncomfortable, despite the fact that the usual Ryuuichi was a weird one.

But then, just now, when he saw the teen- younger than the Ryuuichi of this parallel world when he had his first kill- took their enemies down and could still stand properly, not, broken, he realized that Ryuuichi had his priorities. If he could, he wouldn't kill. But if he couldn't, for the sake of his friends, or families, or his answers and wants, he would. Despite the fact that he had known him for quite a long time, he had just realized it. The side of Ryuuichi's that he had never seen before, or perhaps, he hadn't noticed them. 

After all, Ryuuichi never really voice out his wants, or feelings much anyway.

".... Are you alright" Grey eyes met dark brown ones when Ryuuichi cracked his closed eyes open, which was blinking in slight surprise. ".. A little disbelieved, but I'm alright" Hibari narrowed his eyes, trying to search for regrets and fear in those eyes but found little to none. ".... Weren't you afraid?" Ryuuchi took a shaky breathe and clenched his shaking hands, willing it to stop.

Of course he was afraid. Hell, he even almost ted the living hell out of himself, well, not literally. Perhaps it's because this is the future, and if someone in the future dies, they'll still live in the past- present for him-, that he didn't really feel much when he killed those men. Sure, he felt uncertain, fear and horror but that's just that. 

To be told the truth, he hadn't expected that he would actually, really, kill someone. The thought of it didn't even cross his mind once in his past life. Not even when he came into this world. Nope, not even once. But when he realization and acceptation finally dawned him of the fact that he's really in this world, and that he had taken in the fact that he wasn't dreaming, and decided that he would get involved in the mafia, he knew that he was to kill someone sooner or later. So, he decided to have it now and not stall it. (He stomped down the feeling of familiarity when he had took one's life, refusing it)

"Of course I am" He said nothing afterwards and engaged into a staring contest with Hibari. The man bonked his forehead lightly and turned away, but not before patting him brieftly on the head. He stared at his back in surprise. 

"Let's go. We don't have much time"

Ryuuichi smiled, and followed the man closely.

----------------------------------------------------------------

-Bonus-

When Hibari saw Ryuuichi spinning and slashing, shooting down his enemies here and there, and jumping here and there, he saw a pair of appendage on the teen's back. His eyes widen and blinked again, only to find it disappeared.

Perhaps it's a trick of light, but for a split second, he thought he saw a pair of wings.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N= Finally! 

The last part before the bonus was actually done about 20 minutes ago but I accidentally pressed the back button and it was gone OTL. I've skipped most of the part as there weren't much plans I have for it. And I felt that it was quite boring. 

The Future Ryuuichi actually meant his younger self, but Tsuna would do as much.

Ryuuichi had asked Giannini to place the Mammon Chain cover on the ring he had received from Tsuna and Yuuichi for he felt the power from it, but it was sealed by something.

Those arrows formed from Cloud flames can propagate and multiply, which create the consecutive shots.

[I apologize for any grammars, spellings, etc.etc. mistakes]