To Where, Shall We Head?

Second Life

There are many things Ryuuichi had as the last thing to expect on his list. Many many things. Well, were, now. Being reincarnated was one, being a guy in this world was one, hell being in a supposedly non-existing world was one. And suddenly popping into the future out of nowhere because of the damn bazooka other than the time Tsuna told him about the Future-that-was-never-meant-to-be was one.

Actually, that, he could expect if he was ever around Lambo because, Lambo. However, what he had not expect was this.

As in, he was literally pinned down underneath one twenty-six years old Hibari-fudging-Kyouya. To go with that, the man was wearing a loose, black yukata. 

Ryuuichi had never wanted to just, sink down into the wooden floor he was lying on and disappear so badly before. 

"Oh?" He flushed as Hibari raised an eyebrow. Hibari's voice was so low and with how close he was to the man at this moment, he could feel the vibration. Not to mention he could feel the heat from the man as well. "That child again?" Ryuuichi stuttered a yes, trying to make himself smaller because, he was inches away from outright freaking out.

"U-um, c-could you..?" Hibari arched his eyebrows higher, noticing something strange. "Ah. Right. You lost your memories at this moment, didn't you?" He shuffled and moved, sitting up as he pulled the younger up as well.

Ryuuichi tried to calm his heart down, a bit too overwhelmed, yet he couldn't help but be curious. "W-what," He coughed and cleared his voice. "What are you and my older self... Doing?" 

He so did not need that smirk.

"This and that." Hibari drawled. It was amusing, and Ryuuichi was fun to tease when he's flustered. That, he knew very well. It was quite a pity that his Ryuuichi doesn't get embarrassed easily now. He had gotten very bold and sadistic as well. Hibari chuckled internally at how the younger heated up again.

"Are you alright? Your face is red."

Ryuuichi slapped both his hands on his warm cheeks, rubbing a little and turned away slightly. "Y-yeah." Oh he know that the man was teasing him. He could tell by how those greyish blue eyes twinkled. He forcefully willed the blood to flow back down and breathed inaudibly. He opened and frowned, looking around the room.

"Where is this?" It was a traditional Japanese room, empty other than the both of them. "One of the storage room of my house, Namimori." He blinked, tilting his head slightly. "Your house?" 

Hibari nodded, leaning back slightly. "If you're wondering, we're on a month break." He watched how Ryuuichi took in the information. He could hear the gears moving and more questions forming, but he knew better than to say anything else. Whatever is in the future, shall stay in the future. As how the past shall stay in the past. Quoted from Ryuuichi, of course. "See you, small animal."

He leaned in a gave the younger a peck on the forehead, surprising the living daylight out of Ryuuichi as he disappeared in a poof, face red.

He chuckled at that reaction, but stopped when he saw the scowl on Ryuuichi, the Ryuuichi of this time. "What's wrong?"

Ryuuichi's mouth opened and closed again, his body twitching as a sign that he had no idea how to convey his thoughts. "You remember the one time I lost my memories?"

"Of course." Hibari could never forget that time. No. Not how fragile Ryuuichi was, not how awkward he was at times, and definitely not what happened during that period. Then he frowned. "You saw him, didn't you?" He shifted and let Ryuuichi lean against him languidly, letting out a shaky laugh.

"Why wouldn't I? It's Christmas and the party. Everyone was invited remember?" He rubbed Ryuuichi's arm, pulling him closer. "I.. I just wish that that incident would be different for my younger self." 

Hibari could hear the sadness from Ryuuichi, could hear the plead in his voice, and could feel how the latter was feeling. "That is your younger self's path, Ryuuichi. It no longer has anything to do with you." 

Ryuuichi looked up to him, meeting him in the eyes. Those dark brown orbs were wavering, shifting from resignation to helplessness and back to resignation. "I know.. It's just.." His voice faltered, the rest of the words unspoken but Hibari knew what he wanted to say.

Hibari merely leaned in wordlessly.

-----------------------------------------------------

The party ended really late, sometime around midnight. Sakura and Kei insisted all of them to stay over for the night as it was dangerous for them to wonder about in the dark, even though they knew how strong each and one of them are. So they had a sleepover, in another words. 

Ryuuichi lent the girls and the kids his room despite the protest, saying that he could hijack Yuuichi's bed. Of course, they tried to reason with him but he wasn't going to let them sleep with a bunch of hormonal male teenagers even when they won't do anything. Without much choice, the girls relented and retired into his room. 

Most of them had already fallen asleep, exhausted from their activities, which mainly because of Reborn's prank and the snow ball fight they had at the very last moment, with Ryuuichi being the referee. Ryuuichi smiled at how Tsuna, Enma, Gokudera and Yamamoto slept near the sofa on the floor, almost cuddling as it was cold, and covered them with a large blanket. He passed another blanket to Hibari, who was awake and sitting by a corner. 

Yuuichi was doing the same to Ryohei, who literally passed out on the floor, passing the blanket to the still awake Mukuro, who took one corner for himself, opposite of Hibari's. (Surprisingly, he didn't get into a fight with Hibari at all, keeping clear at all times. Made Ryuuichi wonder why, but he would take the chance. He rather not have his house destroyed.) 

Ryuuichi chuckled at how those two glared at each other before turning away. He looked around and tried to find Amemori. Raising an eyebrow, he walked out of the living room to the dining room as Yuuichi went ahead to bed, their parents long returned into their room. 

He sighed softly at Amemori. The teen was staring off into space, looking absolutely dazed. "What's wrong?" He said softly, knowing that there were light sleepers in the house. He walked up to the dining table and sat opposite of Amemori, aware that those dark blue eyes were following him.

There was a pause as Ryuuichi waited for a reply. ".. When your older self appeared.." Amemori started slowly. "He looked as though he saw a ghost when he saw me."

Ryuuichi blinked in surprise. "He said nothing to me, but he looked afraid, you know." Amemori sighed, frustration in it. "Do you think something would happen?"

Ryuuichi hummed for a moment, leaning back. ".. I wouldn't know. I don't even know why would my older self be afraid of you. It's not like you would bite, much, anyway." He shrugged. "And perhaps, that's a path. There's a lot of parallel world, remember? Maybe what happened to my older self wouldn't happen to what we will go through. Maybe nothing will happen as well. Who knows."

Amemori looked at Ryuuichi, sizing him up a little. 'Will everything really stays the same if I told you..?' He wondered solemnly, lips pulled thin. ".. It's really late. You should go to sleep soon." 

"I had sugar just now, it's a bit hard." He chuckled softly. 

Ryuuichi returned a smile before standing up. "Well, alright. Here." He passed the blanket to Amemori. "I don't think sleeping on the dining table would be good to your bones, so yeah. Go sleep on the couch or something. Good night."

"Yeah. Good night, Ryuuichi."

-----------------------------------------------------

It wasn't everyday that Mukuro would have visitors in his dreams. In fact, other than Chrome during the period he was in the damn prison, practically no one is able to pop by in his dreams. Until Ryuuichi, asking him to seal his memories and the current Ryuuichi, asking why he did so after finding out that he was the one who sealed it.

A bit ironic, and hilarious. 

He chuckled, ignoring the look from the other who sat beside him on the grass. "You should ask yourself. You're the one who requested for this after all. Ah," He mused for a moment. "No, my apologies. You didn't ask for this. He did." Ryuuichi frowned but said nothing as Mukuro continued.

"The only reason he gave was, 'couldn't let go'. I do not understand that bit despite allowed to look into your mind, but I've an inkling that it has something to do with that friend of yours."

".. You mean Hibiki?" Mukuro hummed. "Whatever his name is."

Ryuuichi thought of what the bluenette had said, wondering. He couldn't understand why he himself, before all of these, wanted Mukuro to seal his memories. What the purpose was, Ryuuichi didn't know and couldn't see any benefits in it. It just confused him more and brought on a whole lot of trouble, not just to him but to everyone else as well. In addition, Mukuro was brought into this whole plan of his, no offense to the teen however. And what does 'couldn't let go' meant anyway?

'Ah.' His eyes widen and narrowed. He clutched his arms and brought his knees closer to his chest. He pursed his lips into a thin line, trying really hard not to wring his arms right there, right then. 'This is not a bloody chess game..'

If there's anything other than his own beliefs that he couldn't let go, it was Alex, is Amemori. He was his childhood friend, was his brother and is his best friend. They used to fit together as partners, like how two puzzle pieces are able to fit together perfectly. Yet, because of his reincarnation, everything shattered, puzzle no longer fixable. Alex, on the other hand, was no longer the Alex he knew despite the similarity. Ryuuichi saw it immediately after spotting him, but he ignored it.

He was naive. He believed that everything would be alright eventually, but it would never be alright anymore. Nothing will.

He probably saw all these, when he still had his memories, which was why he wanted Mukuro to seal his memories up. He wanted to plan his moves on what would happen without being biased.

"... This is stupid.." For he could never be not biased, no matter what situation it is.

"Is it, now? I think it's brilliant." He said nothing in returned, knowing exactly the second and third reason to his decision.

"So having to peek into my brain is the payment?"

"Kufufufu~"

-----------------------------------------------------

Ryuuichi breathed in the fresh air and sighed, smiling slightly as small mist formed. He finally could come out after much begging. His parents just wouldn't let him do anything, much less take a single step out of the house. His brother wasn't any better. It was only when Tsuna and the others coming over for a few hours did it cured his boredom, other than using his laptop all day.

"Ryuuichi, where- Ryuuichi?!" Dino looked around, eyes wide in panic as he tried to find the said teen who should be beside him. Sakura had told him to watch over the teen and never take his eyes off him, but Dino had a call and was forced to. When he was done after merely twenty seconds, Ryuuichi was already gone. How did he even walk so fast?

The said teen happily walked around the neighborhood, making a mental map as he really didn't want to get lost somehow. He took in how the houses were decorated with colorful lighting, the Christmas spirit still high despite it was two days ago. He trotted over to a T-junction and saw an empty field. His eyes sparkled as he made a beeline over. The white snow was untouched, Ryuuichi being the first to stumble upon it.

With a grin, he walked into the middle and bent down as much as he could, gathering the snow with his bare hands once again. He didn't really thought of bringing anything much other than his scarf and coat, and the thick boots he was wearing. Once he managed to get a snow ball formed, he rolled it on the ground again and again until it got bigger.

He stopped when the snow ball was up to his waist, his phone suddenly rang.

"Hello-"

"Ryuuichi! where are you?!" It was Dino. The man was shouting through the phone, panic clear in his voice. Ryuuichi had to pull his phone away from his ear at how loud the blonde was. "Please don't shout. I'm at.." He looked around. "I've no idea."

"Hah?!"

"But I'm at this empty lot, building snowman. Find me." With that, he dropped the call and snickered. Pocketing his phone, he bent down to make another snow ball and rolled it. Just as he stopped after getting the size he wanted, he spotted something brown at the edge of his eyes. He frowned and stared at the roots of the leafless trees, slowly walking over. "Ryuuichi?"

He turned around to see Amemori blinking at him from where he was standing on the road. "Oh, Hibiki. Hello." Amemori frowned and walked over to where he was. "What are you doing out here alone."

"I'm not alone. I'm with Dino. Just, lost him somewhere." Ryuuichi shrugged. Amemori was about to say something again when a weak meow interrupted him. Their eyes widen and looked towards the source of the sound. Ryuuichi immediately limped over to the brown thing he saw just now and gasped. 

Cursing, he quickly bent down and dug the brown kitten out of the snow, feeling it trembling and losing heat, His own freezing hands weren't helping much. "Hibiki!" Amemori clicked his tongue and helped out, taking the kitten into his arms. "Sheit- It's freezing." He quickly burrowed the kitten into his coat and rubbed it, trying to heat it up. "My apartment is just nearby, let's go!"

And they headed off, Amemori running fast as Ryuuichi tried to follow as fast as he could without injuring himself any further. Just as they disappeared around a corner, Dino arrived at the spot and sobbed. "Where the hell are you, Ryuuichi?!!"

Amemori almost ripped the door knob off as he scurried in and headed to the portable heater, turning it up to max. Ryuuichi came in soon after and closed the door. He hurried over to Amemori and watched him trying to keep the kitten alive with concern. "How is it?"

"Not good."

Biting his lips, Ryuuichi sat down and took his ring out from the chain around his neck that he had chained it to when he played in the snow. He slid in onto his right middle finger and hovered his hands over the kitten. Amemori gave him a questioning look, but when he saw the soft glowing of sky flames, he understood.

Ryuuichi strooked the kitten, trying to pull it back to life as he could literally feel it slipping away. He strooked it a few more times when it slowly blinked, still shaking. Their eyes widen and a grin settled on their face, sighing in relief. Amemori handed the kitten to Ryuuichi as he went to grab a towel to wrap it around the kitten. 

"This is surprising, honestly." Ryuuichi muttered, taking the towel when Amemori handed it over and gently wrapped the kitten in it. "I didn't think that we would find a kitten buried under the snow."

"Me neither, but we did found a dog down in a ditch once, didn't we?"

He nodded. "Yeah, I remember that. You were the one who brought it out, right?" He chuckled and handed the kitten back to Amemori. It softly meowed at Amemori, looking better. "I think I'm going to keep it." Ryuuichi raised an eyebrow at him. "Are you sure?"

"Yep."

He smiled. "Well, if that's your plan. Never thought that you would be so smitten by a kitten at first glance though." He snickered when his phone rang again. "Sorry." He picked it up as Amemori shook his head, cooing at the kitten. "Dino-"

"Ryuuichi. Please don't disappear ever again. My heart can't take it." He sweated at the cry. "You mother is scary, you know. Where are you?"

"Opps? I'm at Amemori's at the moment."

"What?"

"We found a kitten under the snow, and since his house is closer, we decided to bring it here. It was heading off to the Sun but we brought it back to Jupiter." He deadpanned. Amemori smacked him at the back of his head lightly. He gave Dino the address as the blonde ordered him to stay put and wait for him. 

"Really? The Sun and Jupiter?"

"You try going to the sun. You'll melt. And Jupiter is awesome." Amemori sweated. "I never thought that you're that interested on space stuff."

"I don't." He gave Ryuuichi a look, receiving a shrug in return as he smacked him again. Ryuuichi merely laughed it off and leaned back, suddenly feeling tired from the sudden exercise. And his legs hurt.

"I'll name it Jupiter then."

"..." Ryuuichi smacked Amemori in a hard manner, watching the teen cooed at the kitten with a solemn look. "Hey"

"Yeah?"

"Do you resent me?" Amemori snapped his head to him, eyes wide in surprise. "Do you hate me for what happened? Do you hate me for leaving you?"

Amemori gaped like a fish before he swallowed and looked back at the kitten, scratching it's neck. "I do." Ryuuichi heart fell, letting out a shaky breath. He had expected that, but it still hurt hearing it.

"But I hate myself more for not being able to let you go."

"Eh?" Amemori lifted his head, dark blue eyes met dark brown ones. "I love you, Ryuuichi. Ever since we're just kids."

The said teen suddenly became aware of everything around him, how small Amemori's apartment actually is, how hot the atmosphere was because of the heater, and how close he was sitting beside Amemori. He was absolutely dumbfounded. His mouuth was agape as he tried to say something. It wasn't even a joke, and Ryuuichi was well aware that it wasn't. Amemori's eyes were flashing in red as he said that, absolutely serious.

"Hibiki, I-" Loud knocking interrupted him. "Ryuuichi!"

He bit the inside of his cheeks and stood up, walking up the door while picking his scarf up from the ground and wore his boots. Amemori merely watched wordlessly, never moving from his spot. "Give me some time.." Was all Ryuuichi said as he closed the door, leaving with the blonde and not looking at Amemori even once.

Amemori sighed and turned back to the kitten, who blinked at him. "I screwed up, didn't I?" The kitten merely tilted its head.

------------------------------------------------------

Dino glanced at Ryuuichi, who was lost in space. "Something happened, right?" He knew from the way how Ryuuichi snapped himself out of it and looked at him, lips pulled thin, that something really happened during the span of less than half an hour they were outside. The teen's eyes were flickering somehow, not fully meeting his eyes. A habit of Ryuuichi when something bothered him. He probably did it unconsciously, Dino mused.

He patiently waited for him to say something, walking slowly beside the slightly limping teen to the shopping district. ".. Have you ever loved someone? Past and present tense." He blinked.

"In what term?"

"As in, loving someone more than friends, family, or anything else; loving someone romantically." Dino hummed for a moment, pulling his left hand out from his coat's pocket. "Not really. There were a few crushes here and there, but not really. I haven't found the right one." He chuckled weakly. It was no secret that he had being in relationships before, but there was no love between. The ones he dated was either because he was bored, or they were persistent. Most of them wanted his wealth and reputation anyway. (He sounded like a bad person, but really, those greedy arses had it coming. And he didn't want to indulge in them.)

He sure hope that he would find the right one someday.

"How does it feel then?"

That, he frowned. He really didn't know how to answer. Love, is a topic that no one can answer. Not fully anyway. Everyone has different thoughts on love. It's really wide, and diverse. And confusing. Really confusing. "Well, for me, it's like you want to protect someone with all your life." 

He watched how Ryuuichi's nose scrunched up slightly. ".. I want to protect all of you?" He chuckled again, leaning more towards amusement. "Yes, similar, but it's different. It's a feeling that you wouldn't be able to describe verbally, Ryuuichi." He ruffled the younger's hair, much to Ryuuichi's annoyance. "You'll know it one day." 

He pulled him closer to his body when he nodded, grinning. "So, did someone confessed to mio fratellino?" Ryuuichi knocked him on the chest because he couldn't reach his head with his shorter stature. Dino is such a giant. "Since when I became your younger brother?"

"Since you're born. Now tell me."

Ryuuichi sighed, a smile on his face. "Secret~" He laughed when Dino whined, nudging him. "Come on! Tell me!" Suddenly, Dino's eyes narrowed and he tensed up. He cursed out loud and pulled Ryuuichi into a narrowed alley, pulling his whip out.  "What's wrong?" Ryuuichi whispered, trying to see what was going on from Dino's back. 

A chill ran down his spine as he turned to the alley and saw a man in suits with a large machine gun slowly walking towards him. He took a small step back, bumping into Dino slightly. The blonde cursed in every language he knew under his breath, almost making Ryuuichi cringe at some of them. A few other men wearing suits with guns blocked their exit. They were surrounded.

Secretly, Dino pressed a tiny switch under his coat, knowing that he couldn't fight against this many while watching over Ryuuichi. 'Ahhh.. .'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N= *cough* So the mafia appeared! And it wasn't even planned! Hahahahaha! *slap self*

Sooooo, if any of you are wondering about the first part, yes. That happened. Really. They're an item. It's kind of obvious after sooooo long and multiple teases and teasers. I had and have soooo much fun. And yes. They, *push two doll together, face to face* *grins*

There's no reference or anything with the Sun and Jupiter thing. It looked plain, so I put that there. And the kitten being named as Jupiter is like, a sudden thing.... I've seriously no idea what is wrong with my brain. 

Mio fratellino, or il mio fratellino, means my little brother in Italian. 

Fun Fact= Dino like lil bros. He can't do without them. Point, Tsuna, Ryuuichi, Yuuichi and Hibari. Well, Hibari is more like a student thingy but still there was still consideration on that.

Actually, the fact that Dino could only fight when his subordinates are around, is still there, but when seriously bad situations happen, he still can fight without them around. That, and Ryuuichi was there, he could fight, but with Ryuuichi's condition and the fact that Ryuuichi's unarmed? Not a chance. He rather not have Ryuuichi injured again. Hence, the tiny-measly-useless-button-but-actually-very-useful-which-btw-is-a-SOS-slash-tracker was pushed. There.

Fun Fact= Dino is very scared of Sakura. She can be quite a demon sometimes. He isn't sure about Kei, since he never really saw the man losing his composure. A few of his subordinates did, and was thoroughly traumatized, though.

Fun Fact= TYL!Ryuuichi and TYL!Hibari were playing a shrewd version of hide-and-seek, with Hibari as a seeker. Somehow, Hibari managed to find Ryuuichi, and the proceeded to pin him down and- Your imaginations can go wild from here on. And the crumpled, shirt was yes, Hibari's fault. *chuckling evilly*

Ryuuichi is and always will be a fluff ball, but right now, a confused fluff ball.

Below this is a draft I had, when the mafia thingy wasn't pulled in. I never really intended to involve the mafia into this arc, but things and things, I just had to. And I think it's obvious that they would be kidnapped? Right? Sooo, where do you guys want them to be kidnapped to??? I've no idea where, so any suggestions?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Ryuuichi woke up the next morning, all of them had already returned home to rest before, who knows, training? Well, most of them. The first thing he saw when he walked downstairs after washing up, was to see Hibari and Amemori having a stare-off on the dining table. Specifically, the older Hibari from the future, in suits. Still delirious from sleep, he merely glanced at them before heading to the fridge where a note was stuck onto it. 

Apparently, his parents went out for a date, his brother got dragged out by Dino, and Dino by Reborn, his breakfast under the cover. 

He glanced back at the table, where the both of them still hadn't stop staring at each other, and saw the cover. He yawned and took a seat beside Hibari, opposite of Amemori. "Mind explaining? I can't think at the moment."

"That child used the bazooka again. It's broken, so it seems." Hibari still didn't take his eyes off of Amemori. Ryuuichi swore he saw electric sparking out from their stare-off, but he was still half asleep, so god help him. He really didn't want to start hallucinating. He nodded and took his breakfast out from the cover, pancakes. Nice. He took the fork and cut the pancakes into smaller pieces, popping one into his moeeuth.

"So are you guys raeping each other with your eyes?" They both turned to him, looking absolutely scandalized. "... It was a joke." He rolled his eyes when they still didn't drop the look.

"Anyways, how long have you been here?" He asked Hibari, chewing. "For almost ten minutes." "Ah. It's really broken. Okay."

And silence, other than the fork scraping on the plate slightly. "Ryuuichi, you've something here." Amemori pointed out, poking the edge of his own lips. He smiled in exasperation when the other wiped the other side, but before he could do anything, Hibari had already wiped it off with his fingers.

"Maple."

Amemori glared at the man.

Ryuuichi scrunched his nose at him and shifted away slightly, a small red hue on his cheeks. "Thanks." He muttered and quickly entertained himself in his own thoughts, immediately lost into space as he absentmindedly ate.

In the meantime, the two decided to continue their stare-off, sending messages with their eyes.

'He's mine.'

'Like hell he is.'

Pink smoke surrounded them and the older Hibari was replaced by the Hibari of their time, scowling. "Welcome back to Mars. How was Jupiter?" Ryuuichi snickered as the prefect scowled harder. "Awful." He laughed, almost choking on the pancake. Amemori leaned on the table, nonchalantly commenting. "Probably because you succks."

"And you swallow."

Okay, Ryuuichi did choked. He coughed and stood up, rushing to the counter to pour himself a cup of water. Chugging down the water, he sighed in relief before laughing hysterically in silence, voice not coming out. He tried to stop himself, but ended up laughing harder and sank down onto the floor, gasping for much needed oxygen. 

"Ryuuichi, that was unnecessary."

"B-b-but-!!" He heaved, finally stopping, a permanent grin fixed on his face. He sat back down on the chair, the both of them glaring at each other again. "If I didn't knew better, I would have thought that the both of you did it."

Amemori stood up and knocked him on the head while Hibari stabbed him with the end of his tonfa on his side, missing his ribs. "Ouch!" Ryuuichi merely laughed it off, rubbing those sore spots. He quickly finished off his food and washed the plate and fork.

"Well, since the both of you got nothing better to do, why don't we all hang out somewhere?" They gave him a pointed look. "Oh come on. I want some fresh air. And 'sides, I'll be fine. There. Settled."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N= Okay, that is indeed a saexual innuendo. I'm soooooo sorrynotsorry. It's Hibari. And there's a chance, so why not? 

Uhum uhum uhum. I'll stop it here. I felt like I've forgotten something though.

[I apologize for any grammar, spelling, etc.etc. mistakes]