The First Cloud and Giotto

Second Life

"Tsunayoshi!" The said brunette along with Yamamoto and Gokudera turned around, and saw Yuuichi running towards them. The teen stopped in front of Tsuna, panting lightly. "Tsunayoshi. Have you seen Ryuuichi?" Tsuna frowned. Why would Yuuichi ask him about his own brother's whereabouts? 'Unless...' He shook his head, to both shake the negative thought away and as a gesture that he hadn't seen Ryuuichi at all. 

"No. I haven't seen him all day.." 

True, he didn't see him at all. He wasn't at the roof top, nor was Ryuuichi with Hibari. It was when Hibari appeared, looking all grumpy and all did he realized that Ryuuichi was absent. At first he thought that the teen was simply sick and stayed home, but with Yuuichi here now, it doesn't seem right. 

Yuuichi himself frowned, his breathing calmed. He had been searching for him since the morning and now it has already 2 in the evening and he still couldn't find his brother. When he tried to call him, his phone was offed. He hadn't ask Hibari, which he should have done it in the first place. Ryuuichi had told him that he would be going to stay over at the prefect's and would straight go to school in the morning, but he didn't. He was marked absent, and the reason was something even Yuuichi himself doesn't know.

He felt even worried when Tsuna, one of their friends whom Ryuuichi would always hang out with besides the prefect, said that he didn't know. He looked to the other two and frowned even harder when they, too, shook their head. 

Tsuna's hyper intuition was ringing right after that and he immediately called out for the teen. "D-don't worry Yuuichi.. Umm.. Ryuuichi will be alright! He'll probably be back later--" He sweated when Yuuichi doesn't seem to believe him. Fortunately for the brunette, Yuuichi nodded as he felt like he could believe him. Plus, Ryuuichi wasn't one to disappear without a reason so he would definitely come back.

He darkened at that thought. Ryuuichi is so going to get a good beating when he comes back.

(The three of them try to push down the shiver that was coursing through them when they noticed the changes in Yuuichi's aura and even backed away a little.)

Now... Where the hell is Ryuuichi?

Meanwhile, Reborn, who was on the sideline (Trees) watching them, tilted his fedora down a little. He wasn't smirking nor smiling at all as a thoughtful look was cast.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ryuuichi sneezed once, body jerked slightly and tugged at the rope that bound his hands together at his back. He sniffed, feeling as thought someone was talking about him. He sighed, and looked out the window, frowning. The sun was up high, and it was very very sunny, which meant it was probably in the afternoon currently. Which also meant that he had been held captive here for the whole night and half the day. He sighed, feeling deja vu for the nth time.

A sudden chill run through him before he sneezed again and the door opened. He looked up and gave his kidnapper a scowl. "Mind telling me why did you kidnapped me?" 

The man chuckled, quite amused if Ryuuichi must say. "Nufufufu~ You knew what was going to happen. So I need to make sure that you don't interfere" Daemon Spade sauntered nearer Ryuuichi before crouching down to the teen's eye level. And said teen was glaring daggers at him. 

Ryuuichi raised an eyebrow when Daemon stared at him and memories of when Mukuro captured him played in his mind. 'Gosh. Their resemblance are uncanny. And definitely creepy' He immediately pushed that thought away when Daemon spoke again. "Hmm~ I would ask you for a brief on what would happen but it seems like you wouldn't talk, would you?" 

"Obviously"

The man smirked. "How interesting. Well then, I shall leave you to rest til all this is over" He waved his hand and an illusion was cast onto the wall, revealing a screen that shows Tsuna and the others. "This might keep you entertained for the time being. See you later"

And he was gone.

Ryuuichi groaned at that. He leaned back onto the old and tattered sofa and huffed in frustration. Unlike when he was captured by Mukuro, the rope was tied tightly, and in more complicated knots. It was so tight that he might have bruises later. He sighed at that, before perking up when he heard a familiar voice.

"Why did Chrome and Ryuuichi disappeared?"

"I'm not sure about Ryuuichi but we might learn something once we get to Kokuyo Land" It was Tsuna and the others. Even the children were with them. They were walking, to Kokuyo Land it seems. Ryuuichi blinked. Now that he thought about it, where is he? He just couldn't seem to recognize this place. 

"Man, that Chrome... She's just making Juudaime worry... And Ryuuichi.." Gokudera's voice faltered and he frowned harder. Concern welled in him. The moment Yuuichi told them that Ryuuichi was missing, Gokudera felt the same fear he felt when he couldn't contact Drake. The fear of losing his light again. He had vowed that he would never let him go, and yet, he didn't managed to. He had let him disappear again.

Gokudera gritted his teeth and clenched his fist tightly. 'Dammit... Drake..' 

"Chrome-chan would never make us worry on purpose!" Kyoko agreed with Haru as they both turned around to reprimand the bomber. "There must be a reason for this!" 

"It's just as Kyoko and Haru said. There's no point in getting frustrated when you don't know the reason behind it" Reborn said upon his seat on Yamamoto's shoulder. The Arcobaleno looked a bit more blank- solemn- than usual. His student had a hunch that it was because of a certain teen. 

As they were talking, Ken and Chikusa appeared. Ryuuichi blinked at their pissed off expression (Chikusa too, despite the blank face) and chuckled. Perhaps those two were affected by Chrome more than they think. He shook his head as they argued before Kyoko and Haru ran towards Kokuyo Land, shortly followed by Tsuna and Ryohei and the rest. 

Ryuuichi realized that he would probably be here for quite a while and decided to lean back and watch the show. If only he could get out of this uncomfortable ropes...

Suddenly, a purple flame appeared before him and Alaude materialized, with a small frown on his face. Ryuuichi's eyes widen a little. "Umm.. Hi..?" 

Alaude frown got more visible. "Why hadn't you gotten out of your binds? You should be able to do that" That was one strange question to ask after appearing out of nowhere. Then again, what is strange in this world anyway? The younger hummed. True, he could get out of it. With a lot of struggle, of course. But he could. Why hadn't he?

"... I'm not sure. But it's fine, isn't it. It's not like I mind, nor that I'm hurt or anything" He paused, looking a bit distant for some reason. "Besides, I don't mind. If me being locked up can put Daemon to peace on his plan, I would comply. This is important after all" He didn't know why, but a pang of loneliness hit him. He couldn't understand why he felt that way. There wasn't anything that would trigger him at the moment, mentally.

Then again, when did he understood his feelings anyway? True, he was beginning to understand his feelings and all, but it was hard. He had been too detached from his feelings for far too long that it was harder than he had expected to grasp it again. All in all, his own feelings still confuse him to no end.

Alaude stood there, staring at him as he got lost in his train of thoughts. He, obviously, could see the teen troubling himself with his own questions. The man, after all, was quite familiar with those unfixed, dazed gazes. His eyes soften, remembering a few pieces of his precious memories. If he could, he would absolutely turn back time into the past, where they were all together, where he is still with them. Yet, that was something that would never happen.

"Whatever in the past, stays in the past. We could never change it, but only accepts it and move on. We could only drift along with time. Time, of course, wait for no one."

The man's fist flexed as those word played in his mind. He was right. They couldn't change anything. They couldn't stop the time either as it doesn't stop for anyone. And yet, Alaude couldn't help but hope for it. He longed for the day where it would go back the way it was, but it would never happen.

Ryuuichi somehow snapped out of his trance and immediately noticed the vibe from the man. He looked up and saw sadness in those blue eyes. He frowned. Though he had never seen that look on Alaude before, he immediately hated it. He hated the fact that the man was sad. For what reason, he doesn't know, but the urge in him to somehow hug the man had him wanting to wipe that look off. He didn't know why, but he had a hunch that it was something from Alaude's past.

Though, Ryuuichi refrained himself from doing that.

Instead, he called out for the man's attention and looked directly into his eyes. "Alaude-san. It's a bit stupid for me to say this but.... Accepts, although it burns. Move on, although is hurts"

Alaude's eyes widen. Though it wasn't the exact words, they held the same meaning. Slowly, a small smile curled on his lips. He chuckled a little at the word 'burns'. "Quite a word you used there" He watched as Ryuuichi tilted his head a little, didn't understood what he meant. The teen was right. Perhaps it's time he accepted it. Fully. He ruffled Ryuuichi's hair, much to the younger's dismay.

"Merci, Ryuuichi" And he disappeared. 

Ryuuichi could felt a lingering warmth on his head when he watched the man disappear into thin air. He blinked as he tried to grasp what had happened. "That... escalated fast...?" He shook his head, smiling to himself a little. It was fine. A burden seemed to have lifted from Alaude's shoulder after his words, so it was alright. Ryuuichi felt happy that he managed to cheer the man up.

Just as he leaned back onto the back rest of the sofa, he felt his restrain broken.

"Oh"

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Chrome!" "Chrome-chan!" Tsuna, Kyoko and Haru rushed forward and grabbed the said girl before she fell down when Mukuro disappeared. "Are you okay, Chrome-chan?"

"So he's gone..." Daemon said, disappointment laced in his voice. Yet, Mukuro had impressed him, and interested him. Mukuro was an enigma to him. 'Hm~ He perhaps could useful....' An orange flame appeared and Giotto materialized, breaking Daemon out of his reverie. "Primo"

"Daemon. I appreciate your help in evaluating the Guardian of the Mist Ring"

"There's no reason for you to thank me. I simply acted for the sake of my ideal Vongola" 'And you should be hating me...' Daemon quickly pushed that thought away and held firm. His smirk never faltered, but Ryuuichi, from where his place, could see a slight change from the man.

"However, you tested them and deemed them worthy. You fulfilled your duty." Daemon scowled at that. The pain swirled in him. "I see that you haven't changed" Giotto smiled at that. Daemon was a traitor. He had betrayed Giotto. He had betrayed the rest of the First Generation. So, why Primo didn't hate him? Why, after all he had done, Giotto wouldn't hate him. Giotto had chosen to forgive him instead, he could see that. Even when the rest of the First Generation couldn't, and hadn't forgive him, Giotto had. 'Why..?'

Tsuna too, couldn't exactly understand why, but he somehow knew. If it was him, he would surely forgive him. He didn't know why, but he definitely would. 

"In any case, I deem the Guardian of the Mist Ring worthy of my inheritance. Are you satisfied now, Vongola Decimo?" When the brunette, all but had thanked him, Daemon was slightly taken aback. He was half sure that he would somehow resent him for doing these. But like Giotto, Tsuna was the ever forgiving Sky.

How ironic that the First Generation and the Tenth Generation resembles each other so much, yet they were all different. 

Tsuna asked Chrome to bring out her Vongola Box and she did, weakly, when Kyoko and Haru both grasped her hand. They both gave her a determined smile and nodded. I-Pin, too, nodded. She felt so glad, and so thankful that they are all with her. She couldn't be more happier than to have a warm family. A family that cares about her.

"You may resist as you like," Daemon suddenly speak up. "But one day, you'll realize that I am right. This power will serve useful when that time comes" Daemon turned into an indigo flame. A small stream of flame went into the box, as it glowed. 

Tsuna then reassured Chrome that she may use the power however she wants as relief fell into place. Now that the Mist inheritance was over, it's his turn. Finally. He frowned a little in determination, and turned to Giotto, who still had his back turned to them. 

"What am I supposed to do?" Giotto glanced at Tsuna sideways. "What do I do?" It was as though seeing another himself, yet Giotto knew better than that. Decimo is better than him. Tsuna will have better judgement than him. Tsuna will be a better leader than him. He knew that it would be the best choice to leave Vongola to the brunette's hands. For the younger to change Vongola. For the younger to bring Vongola out of it's bloodied path. 

"You have already fulfilled my expectations." Giotto turned to him. "It appears that you're still hiding a wealth of potential. I was watching you while your Guardians struggled to overcome their trials, and I could tell from your behavior and actions that you were always putting them first. And that didn't change when Daemon set his trap. I witnessed your resolve to protect your family, and I was impressed.

"Your guardian also responded similarly. Sawada Tsunayoshi. I deem you worthy as the boss of the Tenth Generation Vongola Family." He turned into an orange flame after his quite surprising speech that led all of them in a daze. Reborn told Tsuna, snapping him out of his trance, to bring out his Vongola box. The said brunette did as told as a stream of flame flowed into his box. Similar to Chrome's and the others' they had gotten theirs, his box glowed in orange. 

"Proceed down your chosen path, Vongola Decimo... And he's in that room" And he disappeared.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ryuuichi softly clapped his hand. It was quite a show to him and it was satisfying. Honestly, he didn't knew that Giotto knew where he was. Then again, it wasn't as though he himself knew either. When the screen disappeared, he took that as the sign to get out when the door suddenly burst open. "Ryuuichi!!" And he was tackled down by three people. "Oft!" His back hit the already breaking sofa which miraculously survived from the impact and felt his breathe taken away from the weight.

He looked up, wincing a little to see Gokudera on top of him, followed by Tsuna and then Yamamoto on the top of the pile. "G-guys-- Heavy-" They looked sheepish, but quickly got off of each other. Gokudera lent him a hand and pulled him up, only to pull him into a tight hug. 

"God-- I was so, so worried that you would leave me again, Drake..." He could briefly felt slight trembles from the bomber as he lowly whispered into his shoulder. Gokudera hold onto him tightly, hands curled into his shirt. Ryuuichi blinked, before smiling softly. He brought his arms around Gokudera, and softly said. "Thank you, Yato.." 'I'll never, ever leave you, or anyone else..' He tighten his grip reassuringly. 

After a moment later, Gokudera slowly released him, though not fully when Ryohei suddenly yelled group hug and everyone were pulled into it, save for Reborn who simply jumped onto Ryuuichi's head. 

He laughed as they all said that they were glad and all, and it suddenly turned into a lecture of sort. His heart swelled, feeling as though he truly belonged.

'Thank you, everyone..'

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ryuuichi took a deep breathe before he opened the door to his house. He was slightly nervous. He wondered what Yuuichi's reaction would be, and he knew that he wouldn't get away that easily this time. He sighed a little as he closed the door and turned around, muttering I'm home when he jumped. His back hit the door as he yelped in surprise when he saw a very pissed off Yuuichi standing there with his arms crossed.

"Where were you?" Ryuuichi could literally hear the venom in his brother's voice, and anger clearly laced and flared in his eyes. Oh dear, his brother was furious. Ryuuichi had officially killed himself. "U-u-ummm.. A friend's house..?" He said nervously and with doubt when Yuuichi stalked forward and kabe-donned him, face inches from his. He tried to shrink away from his brother's dark brown eyes but failed.

"Who?"

"Ummm...." He stayed in silence, wondering how was he going to explain Kokuyo Land and Chrome to Yuuichi. It was tensed, and Ryuuichi simply just wanted to run away from it. "Why hadn't you called to inform me?" This time, concern was hinted heavily.

"Erh... My battery went flat...?" Yuuichi scowled at his brother. He knew that Ryuuichi was somehow saying the truth, but he didn't answer fully. He, for once, wanted the truth so badly. He had not just went through a nerve-wreaking day for worrying his brother just to get this kind of answers. Though, if Ryuuichi hadn't want to say it...

Ryuuichi was suddenly punched in the stomach. So hard that he couldn't breathe for a moment and he swore that he would get bruised at that spot. Then, he was pulled into a tight embrace. "Perhaps I should put shackles on you next time...." Yuuichi murmured. Ryuuichi sweated, but smiled nonetheless. He returned the embrace with similar strength. 

"Please don't"

Lastly, Ryuuichi was lectured for almost 3 hours by his dear sweet brother.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Right. If you guys decided to appear now, please do because I rather not get surprised again." Ryuuichi said as he looked through his wet bangs at the mirror. His hands were on the sink. He peered at his back when seven flames appeared. He raised an eyebrow, wondering why the rest would appear too.

He turned around and leaned against the sink, arms crossed as he looked at the First Generation, focusing on Giotto and Alaude. The two man exchanged looks before Alaude nodded, stepping forward. Ryuuichi stood straighter and dropped his arms. 

"Shiroki Ryuuichi. You've passed my test. I, Alaude, accepts Shiroki Ryuuichi." He glowed, one of the last two rectangles on his ring turned into purple. For some reason, the feeling that surged through him were different. For some reason, he felt like crying. A nagging yet numb pain, along with nostalgia coursed through him. When everything stopped, he gave Alaude a disbelief look, but the man held nothing on his.

"Shiroki Ryuuichi" He softly gaped a little before turning to Giotto, forcing himself to take his eyes off Alaude. "Y-yes?" Giotto gave him a small smile, before turning serious. "Do you have the resolve to hold the responsibility?" 

"...Pardon?"

"Yes, or no?" Ryuuichi frowned. He hadn't had the slightest idea whatever Giotto was talking about. Hell, how was he supposed to answer the question? Though, there was this feeling. It was like he understood it in his heart, but not his mind. That, was something he definitely not like.

".. Yes.. I suppose?" He blurted out. There were doubt in his voice, but Giotto nodded. Ryuuichi, although had doubts and all, is still the most suitable person for this. Even the rest agreed. During the time they had observed him along with the Tenth Generation, he had shown a lot of potentials and there were still more hidden. His unwavering trust to his friends and family were strong as he held onto his principle. (And a tad bit too stubborn) It was more than enough reason for them to accept him. Not to mention that he's... 

Giotto raised his hands up. "I, Giotto, accepts Shiroki Ryuuichi" He glowed again, and the rectangles were completed after the last one turned into orange. "With this, the seal is to be removed"

Suddenly, they were all in this darkness, void to be exact while Ryuuichi gasped. He felt as though something were about to break through him. It pained slightly, but it was more suffocating. His back, on the other hand, burned. He winced as he tried to push the pain down, but failed miserably. His hands curled up into fists. He bit into his inner cheeks to muffle his exclamation of pain. Nope. He's definitely not gonna scream.

After what seems like hours, it finally subsided. He felt so tired. He panted a little, feeling his legs turned into jelly. He almost fell down if not for Alaude grabbing him and holding him upwards.

"R-right... What.. Just happened?"

Giotto chuckled softly, while the others one way or another snorted. "Your seal had just been removed, duh" Lampo rolled his eyes, but a smile was on his face. Ryuuichi didn't mind that. He didn't mind it at all. He muttered a thanks to Alaude before standing properly by himself. "So... Would you explain everything now?" 

There was a paused as they all exchanged look. Ryuuichi felt slightly disappointed when Giotto apologized to him. "I'm afraid that we won't be the one who will do the explaining" 

"But-..." Ryuuichi's voice faltered as his lips closed tightly. It didn't make any sense at all. If they weren't the one who will answer him, who else? They are basically the only ones who knew about his secrets. He frowned. 'Does this means that there's another person...?' 

"He'll answer you soon. Don't worry. For now, rest and wait patiently"

'We wish you good luck for the upcoming challenges'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N= END OF THE INHERITANCE SUCCESSION ARCCCCCCCC!!! AND THE BEGINNING OF MY HOLIDAYSSSSS!!! Next will be the Future Final Battle Arc!! OMG THE TRUTH WILL BE OUT--- I CAN'T-- AHECJHEFJDSK

I'm not exactly satisfied with the ending of this chapter, but I've absolutely no more idea. 

Fun Fact= Ryuuichi was 'bitten to death' by a certain prefect after Yuuichi's lecture. Like, Hibari appeared out of nowhere right after Yuuichi's last word, tonfa out and ready to kill. Okay not really.

Fun Fact= Yuuichi was quite serious that he wanted to invest on shackles and tracker to place on Ryuuichi. Fortunately, Ryuuichi managed to talk him out of it. (Beg)

Ryuuichi had just finished showering and all when he felt the First Generation's presence. He was so done with their sudden appearances that he just called out to them.

The twins are about the same height, so yeah. And for those who doesn't know what Kabe-don is, I suggest you check up on it *snickers*

Honestly, I was running out of idea on this chapter. *groan* 

The next chapter might be out sometime this week!! MIGHT

[I apologize for any grammars, spellings, etc.etc. mistakes]