Rokudo Mukuro

Second Life

Hibari was beyond pissed. The past weeks, the student of Namimori, especially the members of the Disciplinary Committee had been attacked. He's so pissed that most would stay a few foot away from him. Not to mention that Ryuuichi was absent for a few days too(He didn't suspected much because Yuuichi was absent too). When he heard that Tsuna said someone must have a grudge on the Disciplinary Committee, he immediately said the opposite. He greeted the baby and went forward to Tsuna and set things straight.

Suddenly he felt an evil intent and turned around with his tonfa in hand, hitting Shamal right on the back of his head. Shamal's trident mosquito had stung him, surprisingly he didn't realized it at all.

Apparently this day isn't going to be better anytime soon. His phone rang and the school anthem played. A member of the Committee had reported that Sasagawa Ryohei was attacked. He turned to Tsuna and told him the news. While he himself, went to a certain place. 

Upon arriving at the destination, students from Kokuyo Middle had ambushed him, attacking him once at sight. But, he took all of them out in record time. All of them are weak. He flicked the blood of his tonfa and simply strode into the run-down building of Kokuyo Land.

When he finally reached the supposedly master mind of all the attacks, who was sitting on a tattered sofa, he smirked.

"Right now, right here, I'll bite you to death"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ryuuichi couldn't believe it. He was kidnapped by Kakimoto Chikusa and brought to Rokudo Mukuro. Seriously. If he remembered it correctly, the one kidnapped was Fuuta only and no one else. He was currently tied up in a run-down room, with little injuries, luckily(If you considered a sprain a small injury, that is). Mukuro was interested in him somehow. Apparently, he tried to possess his mind but wasn't able to. Something was blocking him to possess him. Ryuuichi figured that it could be because his mental strength is strong. Like Fuuta had mentioned. He was a bit proud at it, somehow.

It has been three days though, curse his carelessness. Fortunately, Yuuichi was still in Tokyo and won't be back until the next weekend. The bow and arrow laid around the corner of the room, but he couldn't grab it. He was currently with Fuuta, who was guarding him. If he do something, Fuuta might get hurt so he stayed put. The three days, he would try to talk some sense into Fuuta. But perhaps it was Mukuro, he couldn't seem to get to him.

A loud clash of metal against metal made him jumped. 'Hibari...!' If he's not wrong, Hibari would lose and beaten to the brink of death. He gritted his teeth when the clashing stopped after a little while, perhaps Mukuro had shown him the sakura flowers. 'Damn.... Tsuna... Hurry up!!'

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hibari was furious. The Kokuyo Middle's leader did not only dared to try and take over his control over Namimori, but also had threaten him. He ignored the pain and was about to attack Mukuro again, only to be paralyzed when sakuras suddenly appeared. He suddenly felt sick at the supposedly beautiful sight. Mukuro who saw the chance and attacked the prefect, hurting his pride at the same time.

Before Hibari fully out, his mind was thinking about Ryuuichi. In the middle of the fight, the blue haired herbivore mentioned about Ryuuichi, and only then he realized the cause of the small animal's absent. Curse him for not noticing it earlier. He swore that he'll bite the teen to death for getting himself kidnapped.

------------------------------------------------------------------

About five hours had pass since Ryuuichi last heard the clashes of metal. His throat was getting a little too dry. Ryuuichi didn't know when he fell asleep in the time period and only had woken up when Mukuro tugged him by the chin to look at him. His mind was a little muddled, still slightly half asleep. When his eyesight got better, he could see the smirk adorning the blue haired male. "Awaken, sleeping beauty~?"

Ryuuichi cringed a little, being called a sleeping beauty by the damn pineapple was the last thing he wanted. "What is it?" He asked while looking straight into Mukuro's heterochromatic eyes . He's not going to beat around the bushes with the teen that can literally bring him to hell. Apparently, he had amused the heck out of Mukuro, probably not a good thing. 

"Straight forward, aren't you?" Mukuro chuckled. He had never met someone, so interesting, so mysterious and so... remarkably captivating. Ryuuichi was the first person he had encountered that never succumb to his power. When he tried to intrude the teen's mind, to bring out his weakness and promptly torture him, he saw nothing, as though he was an empty vessel. It was clear that he has a lot on his mind and was totally the opposite of an empty vessel, but Mukuro can't seem to find them.

He looked into the dark brown orbs, that held the one emotion that he believed that no one would show it to him. Concern was swirling in those pair of eyes. There were a few more things that he couldn't understand, and he had refused to believe that the concern in Ryuuichi's eyes were towards him. (But deep down, he knew it was really shown to him) No matter how hard he search, he couldn't see fear, hate nor disgust.

Mukuro quickly shook the thought out and smirked. "Just wondering, why is that someone so innocent like you, is involved in the disgusting world of mafia?" The last thing one would call Ryuuichi was innocent. He was totally the opposite of 'innocent'. He blinked, not really know how to answer. It was quite a good question. Even Ryuuichi didn't really know why, but he just had the want to get involved, though. 

"To find answers"

It was strange to Mukuro. How would the mafia provides answers? Then again, this teen is quite strange anyway, in a good way. "Kufufufu~ Is that so?" 

Ryuuichi's eyes narrowed. He was worried because if Mukuro continues with his plans, he, without a doubt, would be captured by the Vindice. Briefly, he wondered if he stop Mukuro now, will the changes in the story be big? His mind was in a dilemma, should he stop Mukuro?

"Mukuro. Stop all this before it's too late" The blue haired teen was slightly blown away. Did Ryuuichi knew about his plan? How? But, he won't stop. There's no way he will. He would definitely get the Vongola Tenth, and he would destroy the mafia world. He won't back down, not after all the pain and suffering he had went through.

"Shut up" He let go of the teen and walked out of the room, glancing side way at the teen. "Nothing can stop me right now" His heterochromatic eyes flared slightly before he closed the door. He ignored the continuous shouts of his name from Ryuuichi. How dare he tell him to stop, when he had the slightest idea of what he had been through, of what they all have been through.

"Mukuro-san" He smirked. 

"Let's begin"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Damn!!" Ryuuichi cussed. Mukuro had ignored his warning, his plead for him to stop. With him tied up like this and had a sprain on his ankle, he couldn't do much. Not to mention that Fuuta's still in his control. Though, Ryuuichi refused to simply just do nothing. He struggled against his restrain, which was ropes. He hissed in pain that coursed through his being. His tied up wrist behind him probably were raw from all his struggling.

He suddenly remembered reading something from the internet. 'If I do like this....' He fumbled a little before he felt the ropes loosen, silently celebrating. He quietly untied his legs after he got his hand out, raw and red like he had expected it would be. Silently, he crept towards his bow and arrow, not wanting to awaken the sleeping Fuuta. Though, much to his horror, the 9 years old child had woken up. '...'

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Tsuna was horrified, worried and scared. When he heard that Ryohei was attacked, he hadn't expected that it would be related to him, to the mafia but Reborn clarified it after he said that it was a count down and sorts. Next, Reborn showed him the rankings of Namimori Middle's students' fighting strength, and the fact that Kusakabe Tetsuya, the vice president of Disciplinary Committee, he had believed the hitman. He was currently running towards Gokudera, who was at probably near the shops since there was explosions frantically because the bomber was the 3rd on the list, after Kusakabe who was fourth. 

When he finally saw the injured Gokudera, who had won. He was relieved but it didn't last long because Chikusa didn't die. His eyes immediately shut tightly when the teen in glasses attacked him, only to be protected by Gokudera. He was about to be attacked by Chikusa again if not for Yamamoto's sudden appearance and had skidded him to safety. 

Luckily for them, the police came which rendered Chikusa no choice but to retreat.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"What?!" 

Reborn kicked Tsuna and had landed right on the ground elegantly(How he managed it is a mystery). Yamamoto and Tsuna along with Reborn had sent Gokudera to Shamal, who was forced to help him, before they went home. On the way, Reborn had told them that the ones who attacked the Gokudera and the others victim were three escaped prisoners whom all had enrolled into Kokuyo Land, and that their leader's name was Rokudo Mukuro. 

He also had said that these three had been cast out by the mafia, before getting out a letter from the Ninth boss of Vongola, Timoteo, when Tsuna was denying on apprehending the three. Kyuudaime had given him order, to capture Rokudo Mukuro and the rest, and to rescue their captives. 

Reborn regrettably said that their captives are people whom Tsuna and his two best friend knew well. He himself was in a turmoil. How did the one person he couldn't understand be one of the captives was probably something he wouldn't know. But he also knew that Rokudo Mukuro is a dangerous and powerful person, so it didn't really surprise him much. Even so, why was he involved in it too?

Silently, Reborn hoped that he's alright.

Tsuna ended up with no choice but to follow Kyuudaime's order, much to his chagrin. His worries and fear did not subside as time passed. Nope. It shot up so high that he thought that he would never sleep that night. He wondered who was the captives that Reborn had mentioned. The hitman didn't told him the names and left him hanging.

Unknown to probably all except Reborn, Nana herself was worried. She had heard that another Nami-Middle's student was attack. She was worried for not only for her son's safety, but also the children whom she had long considered her children. She heard that most of the students attacked had ended up in the hospital, and that did not helped at all. 

She could still remember the time when Tsuna was admitted into hospital, because of a slight accident during training as Reborn had told her. She hoped that her only son would stop getting himself into dangerous situation, though, she knew that it wasn't possible. Her son was becoming more and more like his father(In a good way), and was starting to hide stuffs from her. 

Despite that, she couldn't just interfer with what Tsuna had chosen(Forced or not), so she wished that Reborn and Tsuna's friend would look after him. A particular loud sigh erupted from her lips.

In the shadow, Reborn was watching, reading, Nana's thought and every move of hers. He could read the wish of hers, and tugged down his fedora before going back into Tsuna's room. 'I'll, Maman' Apparently, Nana wasn't as ditzy as everyone had expected after all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N = This is the first chapter for the second arc, the Kokuyo Arc. This chapter is quite short because this arc would probably be the shortest arc of all, so I've to at least make it into at least two or three chapters. 

Thus, this arc's chapters will be shorter than Daily Life Arc's chapters. The part that was focused on Tsuna, Reborn and Nana wasn't exactly like the anime or manga, the timeline and what they were thinking I mean. As for Nana's part, it's also wasn't exactly in the manga or anime. I'm just trying to hit 2k words. 

By the way, please note that I've tagged this story with shonen-ai, which meant what it meant. Try and guess who gets who in the story(And there might be a slight surprise, if it can even be considered as a surprise, in the chapters much later on. Romance might won't start til the end of the Varia Arc).

P/S= What I write always came out in a confusing way so I apologize if this chapter was hard to understand. And I seriously can't believe that whenever I write, things will go the different way than I've expected. Well, probably because I didn't really thought much on the first three arcs..... Whatever.

[I apologize for any grammars, spellings, etc.etc. mistakes]