Fon and Aria

Second Life

Ryuuichi was walking into the grocery stall to buy some food when he spotted a certain guy wearing Chinese attire by one of the aisles. He stared at the person for a moment before walking the other away. A ghost smirk found it's way onto his face when he was out of the person's sight.

Fon in his disguise sighed inaudibly. During the whole time he was observing the teen, he could tell that he is a very sharp one seeing that the cat almost got out of the bag for a few times. Just as he was about to move away from his spot, a hand tapped his shoulder. He whirled around, eyes wide underneath the dark sun glasses he wore. He hadn't notice the teen coming up to him from the other side, at all. It was impressing, yet amusing since there were only a handful of people who can sneak up to Fon unnoticed.

"Hello" Ryuuichi greeted, the smile he had looked borderline to a smirk. "Can you please pass me that?" He was answered with a nod and the thing he wanted, a box of chocolate cookies, were given to him. He took the box and place it into the basket he was holding. He thanked him and passed by him. "See you tomorrow" He said it in Chinese. He walked away, and did not even turned around. Well, if he did, he would certainly see the bewildered look.

Fon watched the teen disappear into the crowd as he blinked. 'That... Was unexpected'

-------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry! I'll never do it again! So don't bite me to death!"

"What's wrong, Tsuna-san" The said brunette turned around and saw a certain girl, and another teen with dark brown hair crouching on the floor, whole body shaking with a hand covering his mouth. "Haru! Ryuuichi! Why are you here?" He said but Ryuuichi simply just ignored him and kept laughing. "And please stop laughing!" Ryuuichi's body shook for a few moment before it finally stop and a loud audible sigh was heard.

"I was thinking about how I wanted to see my Tsuna-san, and then I just happened to spot you. It must be fate" Haru cupped both her cheeks and blushed for some reason. "I came for no particular reason" Ryuuichi said as he stood up from his position, still grinning very hard.

"I've been waiting for you" They turned towards the direction of the voice, and a certain person in his disguise along with Reborn and Lal Mirch. The person suddenly jumped, out of his disguise and landed steadily on the railing of the roof top's fences. A Hibari look alike infant stood there with a gentle smile and did some moves and deep breathe which was a bit weird to Ryuuichi.

"I am Fon. My trial will be a test of leadership." Fon said. Tsuna and Haru's eyes widen at the Arcobaleno. Fon looked exactly like Hibari, minus the long braid he had. Ryuuichi's lips twitched upright at that. 

"Uh-hm, what exactly would a test of leadership involve?"

"The rules are simple. I will be running around the school. You'll clear the trial if you are able to catch me. The time limit ends at noon. You'll fail if you can't catch me before then." Which meant that they have one hour left. "You may use the members that are currently in the school grounds to catch me. I will use that to judge your leadership skills." Ryuuichi raised an eyebrow and pointed at himself which Fon had nodded.

He sighed, rubbing the back of his head and wondered if he should participate. 'Oh well, I'll just tag around and leave half way to disturb Hibari' He shrugged. "Fine"

And so, it begun. Tsuna and Haru ran towards where Fon was with Lambo in the brunette's arms whilst Ryuuichi lagged not far behind. They ran up the roof top and saw the Storm Arcobaleno still standing on the railings. Both Haru and Lambo ran up to Fon to catch him but failed as he jumped away from them. 

"Hey, I'm over here" Ryuuichi sweated at that. For some reason, he felt that Fon can be a tad bit childish sometimes. They ran out of the roof to chase after the Arcobaleno but halfway through, Ryuuichi slipped away to the reception room unnoticed. He stood in front of the room for a few moments, before sliding open the door without knocking even though he knew that Hibari's inside.

He grinned. "Yo~!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Tsuna's heart almost jump out of his throat when a hand was placed on his shoulder and the familiar yet dreaded voice was heard. "So you're the ones playing in my school" He turned around to explain to the prefect only to have Fon jumping on him and away. Hibari and Fon's eyes met as they widen ever so slightly. 

It was broken when Fon jump-kicked on Lambo and landed on the floor gracefully as he made his way out the door, only to be stopped by his apprentice. "I-Pin, haven't seen you in a while." 

"Master! Please let Tsuna-san catch you!" I-Pin said, trying to convince the Arcobaleno but of course, it was a futile attempt. "I can't simply allow that" They jumped up into the air and fought with each other. "I'm going to make Tsuna-san, Lambo and everyone else happy!"

They blasted Gyoza Ken at each other in which had hit Lambo who was in the middle. I-Pin took that chance and used Lambo. She apologized and used Gyoza Ken on him, throwing him towards Fon. Fon immediately jumped back to the opposite of the room. As he was 'flying', he noticed the hands that were ready to catch him. He smiled and closed his eyes, letting himself to be caught.

"Yes, that's how it should be" He landed on Tsuna's lap just as the clock struck 12 in the afternoon. Lal Mirch immediately appeared and ended the trial, with the trial cleared. Haru ran up to him and congratulated but he hadn't actually done anything. He had fell onto the ground after Hibari had 'bitten him to death'.

In the meantime, Ryuuichi chuckled and patted the prefect on his back. He ignored the glare Hibari had gave him and waited for the right moment to go inside the classroom. The first thing he did after greeting him in the reception room was annoy Hibari but wasn't dealt with. So, they had sat in the room with Ryuuichi constantly poking here and there til an explosion was heard, and felt. At that, they had went out to find the so called culprit, which Ryuuichi had long knew who was it.

His ring that was around his neck glowed, the same time the guardians' rings glow.. 

"Hey, you all. How long are you going to loiter around?" Ryuuichi decided to appear as Hibari intercepted their conversation. The brunette stuttered out the prefect's name whilst I-Pin turned red at first glance and her eyes were heart shaped. Hence, the time bomb had started. They,except Tsuna was a little bit amused at that. 

The brunette hastily picked up I-Pin and threw her out of the window. She exploded in the air as Ryuuichi whistled, impressed at it. Her master sighed. "Good grief.. She still has a long way to go after all."

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello again" Ryuuichi semi-turned his head around when he heard a familiar voice speaking in Chinese before turning back to rummage a somewhat large box. "Hello. Gimme a second" Fon raised an eyebrow at that (Along with the fact that he hadn't had questioned his appearance in his house and in his room) and was curious. He jumped and landed softly on the teen's shoulder to peek into the box only to be even more confused.

The teen was searching for something in a box full with a bunch of random stuffs ranging from wires to key chains to Rubik's cube- and did he just saw a-. Nevermind. Anyway, Ryuuichi took out a few books that were in there and tossed the things around. "What are you looking for?" He huffed when he couldn't find it. "Something" He searched for it again before pausing for a moment. His eyes sparked a little when he finally saw what he had wanted to find.

He immediately stood up and hurried to his laptop that was on the black computer table and was playing a few English songs softly. He sat down on the black chair and plugged in the thing he had been searching for. A pen drive. Files after files popped out and a few had Fon frowning in both curiousity and dread because they were unnamed and for some unknown reasons, the Arcobaleno definitely do not want to know what were inside those files. (Something told him that it was something that he could never unseen it again)

He watched Ryuuichi clicking a few things here and there and not long after that, the teen unplugged it and leaned back to the chair (Which had tilted backwards) with a sigh. "Finally.." And then, he remembered the infant that was still on his shoulder. "Ah right. Sorry about that" He stood back up, went out of his room and went downstairs to the kitchen. 

There, he had made two cups of tea and placed it in front of Fon. Fon thanked him and sipped on the surprisingly- not really- aromatic tea. "So....." Ryuuichi didn't continued and gave him a curious stare as he leaned against the counter, drinking his own cup of tea. 

"Right. About that, I was simply just curious what's your relationship with Kyoya" Fon said, smiling as usual but there was something off about it. Ryuuichi raised an eyebrow. ".... It's not just that, isn't it. Well, Hibari and I are..." He paused, trying to think of the best term for their bond. "....Friends

Fon chuckled, had half expected the sharpness the teen possess. "True. It isn't just that." He looked directly into those dark brown orbs and questioned. 

"How did you know that who I was that day?" By that day, he meant yesterday where the teen had first talked to him. No matter how much he think of it, someone whom he had never met face to face and even talked a sentence had not only recognized him but had known where he was when he had observed- spied- him. (And no, Reborn and Lal Mirch couldn't have mentioned about him because he had personally asked them about it)

Ryuuichi looked a bit thoughtful. "Hmm.. I just do?" He sipped his tea again, looking away from those black eyes not out of wariness but out of habit. A habit that he hadn't been able to shake off despite the times he was the one who initiated direct eye contact. "Well, it's not as if I'll bring harm to you even if I know"

True, he wouldn't. Not to mention that Fon is the Arcobaleno, one of the strongest seven. 

Fon realized that the teen wouldn't answer him and didn't forced him to. For one, he did knew that Ryuuichi would tell him one day. And he had the feeling that they would meet each other even more. So, he simply chuckled again and returned to drinking his tea, enjoying the peaceful silence between them. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ryuuichi sighed and frowned for the nth time that day. No matter how he think about it, he couldn't understand why was he dragged into this mess. First, he was strolling around the neighborhood after school in boredom to stumble upon Haru and Kyoko, in which they had met Aria. 

When they had met and locked eye for the first time, they were surprised. Ryuuichi hadn't expected that he would meet the sky Arcobaleno of the present era while for Aria, it was because she realized that he was that person. And things went spiraling and in conclusion, they went to Tsuna's house.

And, the trial start! Out of nowhere. Ryuuichi was dragged along with them and lingered behind the group. He had wanted to sneak off but a look from the Sky Arcobaleno had him staying. It wasn't that he was scared or anything, it was because the look that he had received gave him a feeling that Aria had something planned for him too. Curiosity got the best of him and he had stayed.

Ryuuichi had no idea how or what had happened but they somewhat ended up at their school. His memories on the Sky Arcobaleno trial was hazy at best, but he couldn't remember anything much about it other than a few things.

"I was interested in seeing how Tsunayoshi-kun conducts his daily life." From then on, he had tuned out whatever they were talking about and narrowed his eyes at the trees and bushes meters away from them. If this was any other occasion, he would gladly hand them to Hibari because 'there were stalkers prowling in his territory', but he couldn't as they played an important part later on after all.

"Ryuuichi-kun" He turned towards Aria. "Yes?" Aria simply smiled knowingly but didn't say much about his lack of attention. "So how's your school days?" He raised an eyebrow. 'What..?' "It's ok.. I guess?" Ryuuichi saw a glint in the woman's eyes and sweated a little. His attention was taken away when a certain prefect made appearance. 

"What are you doing? You're not allowed in here after school hour" Hibari said. The prefect smirked at the sight of the small animal and took out his tonfa, wanting to fight him today. "Small animal" He rushed forward which surprised most of them. Ryuuichi immediately jumped back and kept dodging the weapon.

"H-hello to you too senpai. Anyway see ya!" He hurriedly ran away and was fortunately not chased by the prefect before stopping by a corner to wait for the others. He sighed, suddenly feeling tired.

'This is so going to be a longggg day...'

----------------------------------------------------------------

Throughout the day, Aria had secretly-not-secretly manipulated Tsuna into buying stuffs, and carrying them for them while the Sky Arcobaleno asked Ryuuichi questions after questions. A few of them were so weird that Ryuuichi couldn't seem to answer but he did mentally cursed himself because he had gotten a little too sarcastic at one point. 

Then, they decided to take a break by the park, much to the brunette's relief. He placed the mountains of shopping on the table, exhausted. Ryuuichi sat down beside him, exhausted too, mentally, that is. They breathed out identical sighs when Chrome appeared. Haru and Kyoko pulled her to sit in front of Aria, and in between them. Tsuna flushed when he was teased once again.

Apparently, the Mist guardian was looking for Ken and Chikusa whom both had somewhat 'left' her behind. And in turn, it was Tsuna who left Ryuuichi behind with the females to go back to the shop they had just went into. He had tried to follow the brunette but was held back by Aria. 

It wasn't as though Ryuuichi was embarrassed or anything, he was used to it. But he felt a little uncomfortable. They were talking about Tsuna when Shamal decided to make entrance. The hitman slash doctor was surprised when he saw the Giglio Nero's boss and immediately hurried away. 'Idiot..' Ryuuichi sweated.

Ryuuichi turned his head sharply towards the bushes and stared at it, not even turning around when Tsuna had came back. He had spotted those men that were spying on them once more ever since the Trial had started. Seriously, whoever they are, they really need to work on their spying skill. Man, they were so obvious that had Ryuuichi cringing. 

"Who are you? You're not a baby like Reborn and the other Arcobaleno. Plus, I heard the Sky Arcobaleno was missing"

"So you think I'm a fake?" 

"...No" Ryuuichi smirked at that. "I don't get the sense that you're lying"

"Even though I'm selfishly sending you on errand after errand?" "I don't think you're a bad person" Aria smiled. "As you'd expect from someone of the Sky. You have honest eyes" Tsuna flushed at that.

Aria was about to say something but she narrowed her eyes and stood up immediately. Ryuuichi followed, reaching for his pocket and grabbed onto the retractable Bo stick he had brought but didn't pulled it out (Well, he would've bring something else but he rather not kill anyone in this era). They were surrounded by men in black, all were targeting Aria.

They attacked.

Tsuna rushed forward in his Hyper Dying Will mode and took care of one of the men. Gokudera, Ryohei and Yamamoto who were all spying at them the whole time came out of their hiding spot and lent a helping hand. They stood in circle around Aria and Ryuuichi, and began defeating the enemies.

Upon that, Ryuuichi relaxed a little. Looked like there was not need for him to do anything. He stood beside Aria, both watching the others fight. "Do you know who I am?" Ryuuichi questioned.

Aria glanced at him before back to the others. She hummed. "Not really. I've only saw a glimpse of your being in my dreams" The teen raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything more as he knew that Aria wouldn't, and couldn't tell him about what she had dreamt of. He, after all, have the same reason. "Oh, and.." She turned to face him. 

She suddenly lifted her pointer finger to his forehead and there was a small flame, the same way Vongola Primo had did. He then jumped back, frowning and covering his forehead. "What the-" He didn't questioned further because the gaze Aria gave him indicated that she wouldn't say anything else.

Anyway, the Trial of Tolerance had been cleared.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N= Well, this chapter is a tad bit short. This Arc would be short anyway, since I hadn't have much thing planned here except Ryuuichi's glowing ring and despite the fact that this arc does play an important part.

My exams are over!!! Finally!!! It was quite easy to be honest. 

The pen drive part was an add-in and I don't know what to do with it. [Ryuuichi was transferring a few files into his laptop for projects, and stuffs.] Oh and I'll leave whatever Fon had saw in the box Ryuuichi had rummaged to your imaginations.

Ryuuichi felt that Fon was slightly childish because in the anime, the Arcobaleno had said 'Oni-san' which literally meant demon or something but it was for the 'tag' trial so yeah. [Onii-san is different. It meant older brother for those who don't know or is confused about it]

Fun Fact= Ryuuichi was partially Chinese in his previous life, which is why he could understand and speak Chinese, but he couldn't understand the characters until he was born into KHR world where he would learn Kanji.

Fun Fact= Fon had stayed over at Ryuuichi's house and had faked sleep. He had spent half of the night staring at the teen which Ryuuichi could feel as it was boring holes into him. He wondered what was with people and staring at him.

Aria had only saw a glimpse, which was blurry as heck, of Ryuuichi in her dreams. That dream was a short one. So short that it didn't hold any meaning that Aria could understand. 

The next updates will be faster since, well, it's holiday again here, and there won't be any exams til probably May or June I dunno. So yeah. But the next chapter would probably be short too. Probably. Depends.

[I apologize for any spellings, grammars, etc.etc. mistakes]