Off With Thy Head

Second Life

"Looks like the kid's awake, bro." Ryuuichi decided that the first person who spoke, a short, bald man in a tight, dirty white shirt, would be Idiot One. "Obviously. The kitten's glaring at us." The second person, Idiot Two, snorted. Unlike Idiot One, he's tall and has grey hair shaped into a failed Mohawk. Ryuuichi tried really hard not to snort and roll his eyes at them as they walked closer.

"We brought you food, kid." Idiot One said in Japanese instead of Italian, heavily accented and broken. Ryuuichi said nothing of it and leaned away in distaste when the tray was brought nearer to him. It was disgusting. He wanted not a single piece of that... Food. "Oi." Idiot Two spoke, scowling at him. He repeated what Idiot One said, only that his tone was harder. To his credit, his Japanese wasn't as bad as Idiot One.

"I don't want them." Ryuuichi gritted out.

"We are telling you to eat them, sheitty brat." He sneered at them. "Why don't you eat them instead?" Apparently, they were both petty old dudes. They were literally offended by his snide with how Idiot One turned red in anger while Idiot Two growled, both glaring at him.

Seriously, petty old dudes.

"You brat, boss told us to feed you, and we will feed you no matter what." Idiot Two went around and grabbed a handful of his untied hair, pulling his head back. Ryuuichi winced at that, his head tilting back from the force. He growled and bared his teeth at them. Just as Idiot One came forward to, who knows, force feed him that disgusting thing, he stopped and stared at his face. 

He and Idiot Two actually didn't have a good look at Ryuuichi's face since the light was so dim. "She actually looks pretty good, huh." Ryuuichi mentally did a double take at that. 'Hell. Did they thought that I'm a girl?' 

"You're right... Should we have some fun with her first?" Something snapped in him. He didn't know if it was his patient, or his arsehole-tolerance meter, but it snapped, broken, bursting out like a volcano. Snarling at them, as though daring them to even touch him, they'll pay very badly.

Apparently, Idiot Two couldn't read between the lines. He pulled Ryuuichi's hair again, tighten his grasp. "Who do you think you're growling at, biitch?" Idiot One placed the tray down at one side and grabbed his face, clutching at his cheeks tightly with one hand. Ryuuichi almost shudder at that disgusting touch and tried to pull away, but the pain from how tight his hair was pulled back made him wince. 

"Feisty. I like." Ryuuichi took in a deep breath and tried to control himself once again (so that he wouldn't personally castrate them when he got out of the chains) when he felt a hand touch his shoulder, moving down. He growled again, glaring at the both of them. "You're at our mercy, biitch, shut up and take it like a good girl." 

He laughed as the hand stopped, freezing in place. He laughed out loudly, as though what Idiot Two said something hilarious, which he actually did. In Ryuuichi's view anyway. "How hilarious." He chuckled lowly, almost as though he was purring. "Two idiots that doesn't know what they've got themselves in." He laughed again. "And their eyesight are absolutely horrendous!"

Idiot One didn't took it very well, once again, and actually slapped him. "You biitch-!" 

"Biitch?" Ryuuichi snorted, looking side ways at Idiot One. "Who's the biitch here, slluts?" He sneered, didn't realized that his eyes were glinting.

"That's it! I'm going to teach you a lesson!" Ryuuichi wasn't impressed at the baldy, he smirked. "Bring it on then." He purred, challenging them.

-------------------------------------------------------

Dino's head shot up, eyes wide and frantic as he tried to find Ryuuichi. He was in a room, (In contrary to the one Ryuuichi was in,) the bright light was blinding, honestly. He had a really bad feeling, and the first thing that came into his mind was Ryuuichi. He gritted his teeth, knowing that he wasn't in the same room as the teen. If only he wasn't chained up, he would've run to where Ryuuichi is already. 

He was in similar position as how Ryuuichi was, chained up to a chair. However, his torso was chained as well. Dino wanted to laugh at how paranoid they were, and wanted to curse at them for the extra chain. 

"Good morning, Don Cavallone." The door opened and closed behind him, but he didn't need to see to even know who it was. "Don Stolto." He said in a nonchalant voice, acting as though he wasn't fazed by this whole thing, when he actually was. 

The boss of Stolto, Franco, sauntered into his view, looking very really smug for a coward. Dino had to say, even Skull was better than him. (And really, Dino was pretty sure Franco isn't a French.) The man stood in front of him with a smirk, the gun in the holster around his waist glinted. "My deepest apologies for the uncomfortable trip and all. As you can see, we're in a bit of a rush."

"Is that so."

Franco nodded, ignoring how dry the comment was. "And, ah. It appears that your companion is awake as well." He chuckled. "Well and alive, I would say."

Dino glared. "What do you want?

"Me? I want nothing, except your humiliation." He frowned as Franco continued. "You embarrassed me, I must say, when he didn't show up for the meeting. Not to mention, you actually screamed at me. So, an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, Don Cavallone." Franco smirked in glee that he had one of the top mafiosi, one of the powerful Dons, in his hands. It was a wonderful experience, overpowering the blonde. (In reality, he just made a death contract with the Death God. Literally and figuratively.)

Dino almost wanted to sigh in disappointment at him. Poor, poor Franco. A young boss that took over his father just merely four years ago. Granted, older than Dino, but still so young in terms of leadership and decisions. (Reborn did not tutor him for nothing, after all. Dino would listen to the hitman over listening to a veteran mafioso any day.)

Such a stupid reason.

Dino felt insulted, however. He is, by all means, the Don of Cavallone Famiglia, so much in power than this, small, insignificant Stolto Famiglia (Reborn's word). His Famiglia is but the third most powerful Famiglia for hell's sake. And he is the one, not that he wanted to brag, who single-handedly raised the Cavallone Famiglia to it's glory after all.

He would let Franco see hell right after he's out of these chains.

"Boss." The door opened once again as the smirk on Franco's face dropped. "What is it?"

A petite man bumbled over the him and whispered into his ears. Dino noted how the glee on his face morphed into anger and, Dino was the one who was amused this time, humiliation. He suspected that Sakura was doing her magic as they spoke. Bless that wonderful woman. 

"You'll pay, Don Cavallone." Dino raised his eyebrows mockingly, taunting the hissing man. Franco hissed something under his breath to the petite man and both stomped out in hurry. "Oh, before I forgot." Dino groaned internally. "Your companion under the care of two of my, naughtiest men."

Anger flared inside Dino as the door slammed shut behind him.

------------------------------------------------------

Ryuuichi spit out blood, tongued the split, bleeding lips. His bangs were covering his eyes, the smirk never left his face ever since they started hitting him. He let them, taking the beating without much sound. The two idiots were panting, exhausted after a round of punches and kicks and slaps. How weak.

He tilted his head back and laughed like a maniac, as though he was crazy. "That was fun, wasn't it?" He said breathlessly and looked back at them through his bangs. His head was tilted to the side as he put up a disappointed look. "Though, is that all you got? Even a child packs more punch than you both combined." 

Idiot Two growled at him and socked him at the side of his head, something ringing in his ears at the impact that almost pushed the chair out of balance. He might be bleeding from that, but he couldn't find the urge to care about it at all as Idiot One kicked him in the gut, pushing the chair back a few meters. 

He coughed a bit but still laughed because, really, Hibari's hits are much more painful than these. Reborn's, even more. His head was down, looking at his lap as he took in much needed air. The two men looked smug, thinking that they've won. If only they could see Ryuuichi's eyes at the moment. (They were glinting in so much excitement, which is seriously scary when he was tied up and receiving end.)

"Well, are you both done?" A small chain rattling was heard. "Because, it's my turn." They raised a confused eyebrow, only to widen their eyes when the chain fell to the ground, the chain that was supposed to tie Ryuuichi up. The quickly took out their guns, pointing at Ryuuichi and pulled the trigger. Two loud bangs echoed in the room, but the bullet was deflected by a transparent, orange shield.

"Ahh, one second." Ryuuichi bent down and placed to hands over the chains on both of his legs. A minute later, the chain fell, melted. He nodded in satisfaction as he moved his legs and looked at the horrified faces of Idiot One and Idiot Two. He smiled cheerfully.

"Let's play~"

Idiot One shrieked and ran for the door, Idiot Two following closely, only to slam into an invisible wall. Ryuuichi had put up two shields the moment they stopped hitting him, one around the three of them, as large as the room, and another one around he himself. They saw none of it until they made impact with the shield, orange glow vibrating. 

It intrigued Ryuuichi, the moment he pulled it up with ease when in fact, Cloud shields are easier to put up than Sky shields. Though, if he were to put up Cloud shields, it wouldn't be transparent at all. He wondered if something happened during the time he sealed off his memories had resulted this. He could grasp his flames better now, easier, in fact. 

He looked down at the Historian ring briefly and snorted when it glowed in blue slightly. Caelum. Of course. 

He turned his attention back to the scared men, both pointing their guns at him. He sighed and walked up to them. They pulled the triggers, of course, but the bullets were deflected, not even breaking the shield. It would take Tsuna's X Burner to break his shield, probably. He never tested. (He probably should, let Tsuna try and break his shield.) 

"There's a few things I liked to say.." He ignored how cold the floor was against his bare feet as he sauntered closer to the men. "One," He stopped a few meters away from them. "I was never a biitch." He purposely said it in a low tone, making his point into their puny brains. "Two, never touch me."

He grinned. "And three, I was never at your mercy, and never will." His right leg skipped forward slightly and his left leg shot straight out, hitting Idiot One in the face as the man fell down, clutching his bleeding nose. Ryuuichi retracted his legs and ducked low as a right hook from Idiot Two was aimed at him.

He reached out and grabbed the hand. He pulled the hand downwards and lifted his knee up. The man, as expected, lost his balance and fell straight to Ryuuichi's knee. His jaw cracked from the impact as Ryuuichi jumped away, letting the man drop onto the floor, groaning.

"You-!" He raised an eyebrow at how were they still thinking that they could win over him. He wasn't overconfident, actually. In fact, he had overestimated them. 'Ah, their pride.' He nodded to himself.

Idiot One stood back up, nose still bleeding. He immediately aimed a punch at Ryuuichi, who merely moved to the side slightly. He thrusst his palm up and jammed the man's throat, causing him to choke. 

Ryuuichi frowned. 'I shouldn't be doing this now..' A part of him wanted to take revenge on how much they've hit him, but a part of him was tired, and wanted to get over with it already. He sighed as Idiot One back away, clutching while coughing harshly, Idiot Two stumbling up. 

"You know," He drawled, picking up the two guns they dropped and inspected it. "I'm tired." Holding both on one hand, he sprinted forward and hit them at their pressure points. The two Idiots immediately fell onto the ground, unconscious. "Ciao ciao~" He muttered and took down the shield. He had no interest in killing them, actually, despite what they've done. 

And their useless attempt on trying to raape him. (If this attempt is done years and years after, Ryuuichi would mercilessly kill them. Unless, he decided that Vindice could do with another prisoner.)

"Jae, Kili. Bring the kid to me." He blinked when he suddenly heard a voice from Idiot Two. The sound wasn't exactly clear, buzzing. He crouched down and saw a black walkie-talkie on the man's belt. He pluck it out as the voice buzzed out again. "Jae, Kili. Are you listening? Bring the bloody kid to me now.

Ryuuichi chuckled, amused at how things are. "Hmm~ The bloody kid is here~" He sang playfully in Italian, standing back up. The walkie-talkie buzzed, indicating that the one on the other side was listening.

"...Who are you?"

"Really? I just said who I am." He walked to the door, placing his ear against the metal and listened for any footsteps, or anything as the matter of fact. "What happened to Jae and Kili?" He heard nothing. Good. They haven't send anyone yet. He prefer to escape without much fight. That, and he need to find Dino first.

"Asleep. Literally." He covered the microphone and opened the door slowly, cringing at the sharp creaks of the rusty hinges. He peeked out and looked at the long and brightly lit hallway. He brought the walkie-talkie to and whispered.

"They were too tired after playing, so they slept." He chuckled again. "Now, I'm bored. I suppose, I should go find you, no? See you~" He flung the walkie-talkie to the other side of the room, the device crashing into the wall and shattered into pieces. He didn't bother to wait for a reply, because the reply would probably be cursing him or something. That man sounded enraged for some reason. Not because of him, for sure. 'I wonder why..' He mused.

He debated for a second before stepping out the door, running left. He was glad that they decided to take his boots off, or they might hear his steps. He gripped one of the guns from the idiots tightly when he heard voices. The guards, probably. He hastily slid himself into a small gap, waiting for them to pass and hid his presence.

"The Cavallone Don is really tough. Even after that much beating, he's still conscious. Boss's beating was really brutal." His eyes narrowed at that, tensing up as the multiple footsteps got closer. "I heard that his trained by the Reborn before he was crowned."

"Really? If that's the case, then it wouldn't be much of a surprise." Ryuuichi stayed really still as they, three of them, passed by, never noticed him. He strained his ears as the footsteps disappeared, and he let out an inaudible sigh.

'Really, Dino? Why are you letting someone beat you?' Ryuuichi twitched as he silently stepped out of the gap and continued running. 'Reborn's going to skin you alive, if getting kidnapped wasn't going to get him kill you.'

He huffed, suddenly reminding himself that he was actually one of the factor that they were kidnapped. He cursed himself and stopped by a corner, listening for anyone. He hated how he was running like a headless chicken, not knowing where he was going and that he was actually in an enemy's base. He closed his eyes and focused on his surroundings, relaxing himself. 

There was a distant rattling of chain, not far from where he was standing, but there was a lot of people near it. He presumed that that was where Dino was. Of course they would be guards all around the big fish. 'Annoying.' He peeked at the corner and indeed he saw guards. Two of them, by the hallway beside another lane leading to who knows where. They were carrying machine guns. 

'Why the hell were they carrying machine guns?! Goddammit!'

He huffed and looked straight, the hallway continued on to an end. He saw a fire extinguisher. He his lips, peeking at the two guards again. They were chatting, not looking at where he was. Nodding to himself, he in a breath and dashed across, keeping his footsteps as silent as possible.

Curse his inability to put up an invisible shield Caelum has. Wait, rather than that, curse Caelum for not teaching him.

He stopped breathing for a moment as he stayed stiff on the other side, waiting for any shouts, anything that indicate them noticing his movements. He let out his breath when there was nothing, and hurried over to the fire extinguisher, light on his feet. Just as he was about to pulled it out, he noticed the emergency alarm switch.

'.. I could, put up my shield and attack them if they found out, right..?' Just as he was about to push the switch, the alarm went off, blaring loudly.

He almost jumped out of his skin and quickly crouched behind the fire extinguisher, readying the guns. He pulled his legs in tighter, wincing when pain shot up through him. He glanced down at his feet and realized that they were bleeding. He probably cut himself when he was running. 

He jolted at the rumble and explosions and tried to make himself smaller, which was rather an useless attempt as the fire extinguisher was smaller than him. Shouts was heard as a group of armed men ran down the hallway, turning to whoever they were going. Fortunately, none of them noticed him as he stayed real still. 

And then there was loud gun shots. Ryuuichi slowly tilted his head out to see all of them had gone. He pushed himself up and tiptoed to the corner again, looking out to see that the two guards was not there anymore. 

He bit his lips, tasting the copper taste of blood. It wasn't really a nice taste, but he didn't seemed to care. He positioned the gun in front of him as he ran down the corner, stopping by the other lane. 

To his utter surprise, even the guards around where Dino was were gone as well. Then again, not really much a surprise. Ryuuichi did heard them shouting that they were under attack. He walked over, never lowered his guard down and pointed his gun at the closed, metal door. 

Taking a deep breath, he kicked it open. (Mentally, he shouted at himself for being stupid. That hurt.)

He saw a familiar mop of blonde, tied in the middle of the room. Dino was bleeding, his shirt was torn and bloodied, stained. His trousers was torn as well, black but there was a large gash, stabbed, probably. He was shaking his head like a maniac at Ryuuichi as the teen frowned. Something was off, Ryuuichi knew it. "Ryuuichi! Run!" 

His eyes widen and he moved to the side to dodge the knife, but he was a step to late. The knife impaled itself onto his right shoulder, a man with dirty red hair came popped into his view, smirking. 

The knife twisted, a pained scream ripped out from Ryuuichi's throat.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N= I did say that I'll focus on Ryuuichi and Dino. Apparently more on Ryuuichi. And the italic parts of the conversation are in Italian, while the normal one is Japanese. Oh side note; Franco said "Good Morning" was because it was indeed morning. Around 1AM.

So, Ryuuichi was crazy. I don't know why, but that characteristic just popped out when I wrote his parts. Like, really, Sadist? I wouldn't say masochist even after he laughed when the Idiots hit him. He was like, cursing them in his mind blow after blow while laughing at their promised misery.

And their misery is being scared sheitless when Ryuuichi was just, purposely scaring them. Also, Ryuuichi. His head was like throbbing so much in both physical pain and his mind was jammed with all his thoughts that he couldn't really grasp reality. *facepalm* How the hell did he even came up with the plan of both wanting to shoot the fire extinguisher in the guards eyes and slamming their heads with that heavy sheit?

Ryuuichi's hair was untied, as written, and he definitely looked a bit like girl since puberty haven't hit him. Which ended up them thinking that he was a girl. Not to mention that he was wearing baggy clothes. Ah right. I didn't mention this in the previous chapter but they took his phone, his coat and his boots away. Why? No idea *whistling*

Fun Fact= Franco meant French Man in Italian. Saw it while looking for a suitable name, so why not. Hence, the joke-not-joke. Franco is pure blood Italian. 

Note= The Stolto is a small Famiglia of a thousand or so member. Small, compare to Vongola, Cavallone and Milliefiore. Franco is the fourth boss, taking his father's position after his father's death. His father fed him lies and raised him into a narcissistic person, rather than teaching him how to be rational because, rational is stupid. The Stolto wasn't allied to any of our main character's Famiglia until Franco tried to. Hence, the meeting with the Cavallone and a few other small Famiglia. He didn't really took it well when Dino didn't show up and shouted at him. 

(Dino didn't shout at him, actually. He merely lectured in a low, threatening tone.)

Fun Fact= The phrase that Franco made a death contract with the Death god, was because. Death God doesn't take it very well when someone tried to kill or harm the Historian, directly or indirectly. As in, do you know how hard it is to get the bloody soul to reincarnate in where it supposed to be reincarnated to? Though, Death God never really did anything. Nope. He did absolutely nothing other than complaining. (Imagine Death complaining to Judgement. It's really comical. Really.)

Fun Fact= During the time when Ryuuichi let Past!Ryuuichi take control, he was actually chatting with Caelum. The First Historian taught him a few things, told him the history, and blah blah blah blah blah Ryuuichi just, Are you done? Caelum had a great time tormenting his successor. He thought Ryuuichi how to bring his flames out more, how to grasp it properly, even bonking him in the head when Ryuuichi whined about it. He left out the invisible shield though.

I'm really bad at writing actions. *sigh* Oh well, but the Devil, Satan, Satan's spawn and Satan's spawn's spawn is here! Along with a few other! I really like that whole satan thing *laughs*

I question my sanity sometimes.

By the way, if any of you are wondering how Ryuuichi got out the chain and still didn't understood what happen there, he literally melted the chain with Sky flames since he figured using his cloud flames would make it worse. He took his time melting it as the idiots hit him. 

[I apologize for any grammar, spelling, etc. etc. mistakes]