Walk With Me

Second Life

The chatters of the students in the class came to a stop at the twins arrival. Tsuna blinked at the sudden silence and looked up from Gokudera and Yamamoto, who sat beside and in front of him. He brighten up upon seeing the twins. Gokudera and Yamamoto as well. They immediately gathered around the two siblings as they took their seat.

"Good morning!" Ryuuichi and Yuuichi perked up at that and greeted back. Ryuuichi eased his back pack off his shoulder the uninjured one and rubbed his eyes. He had slept late last night to finish off the school work that piled up, fortunately able to finish all off before he literally collapse out of sleepiness.

"Are you sure that you're well enough to come to school, Ryuuichi?" Asked the concern Tsuna. Sweet, sweet Tsuna. Bless his soul.

Ryuuichi nodded, leaning against the table. "Yep. My parents gave the green lights, so why not?" He was dying in boredom at home after he was discharged from the hospital. There wasn't much to do, much less he could do with his parents watching him like a pair of hawks. And he didn't like playing computer games, so he settled with reading nonsensical things off from the internet and smack it all onto his brother and his parent's faces, much to their annoyance and amusement.

Dino, well, was literally kicked back to Italy to finish his work. By his mother dearest.

Yuuichi snorted. "They relented because he was practically driving them nuts with his random sheits." Ryuuichi placed a hand over his heart and gave his brother a betrayed, pained look. He faked a horrified gasp. "How could you reveal my secrets?" 

Gokudera choked on his laughter while Yamamoto guffawed. Tsuna looked absolutely lost until Yuuichi decided to enlighten him.

"Ryuu acted like a sugar-induced kid for the whole month. Except, rather than being a childish and bratty five years old, he recited all the sarcasms, stupid lame jokes, innuendos and creepy facts off the internet like it was nothing."

"Case point, innuendos are limited to you only, my dear brother." Ryuuichi snickered. He had to admit he was a tad bit hyper for the whole month. His parents were both intrigued by this side of him, and exasperated. Really, really exasperated. Like, they were done with his maddening sheits.

He laughed again when Yuuichi groaned, remembering one of his jokes and literally slammed his head onto the table. "I sometimes wonder where did you get all these dirty jokes from."

"Internet is a wideeeeeeeee place. And him." He pointed at Amemori, who just arrived. Amemori raised an eyebrow at what they were talking about as he made his way to them.

"What's going on?"

"Hibiki. Receive or give?" Amemori stared at the teen for a long time before he gave a deadpanned reply. "Both." Ryuuichi laughed out loud. "Mukuro, huh!" Yuuichi groaned out louder while the other three exchanged a confused look.

Until Gokudera got it and turned into a dragon fruit. "Ryuuichi!" He screamed, heat steaming off his face. Yamamoto and Tsuna still doesn't get it. "Peervert!"

Ryuuichi curled his lips into a Cheshire kind of smirk. "And you're saying that you aren't one?" Gokudera, if possible, turned even redder. Ryuuichi looked at Yamamoto and Tsuna, and snickered. "You guys will understand one day~ Oh but don't tell Mukuro." He placed a finger over his lips and winked at them.

They remained confused as hell.

Amemori knocked the teen on the head. "Why are you trying to taint their innocent mind?" Ryuuichi pouted at him. "Says the one who liked SM play." Amemori stiffly turned to Yuuichi. "Did you give him sugar?"

Yuuichi raised both of his hands and shook his head. "Nope. He took it on his own."

"Oh come on, it's not like no one knows." Amemori chopped him on the head again. "You're supposed to be the only one who knows!" Gokudera fainted.

Ryuuichi laughed hysterically and reached over to the unconscious bomber. "Okay, okay. I'll shut up already." He pulled Gokudera up and slung an arm over his shoulder, careful of his injured one. "I'll bring him to the infirmary, since he doesn't look like waking up anytime soon."

Amemori stared as Ryuuichi dragged Gokudera out. He took off his sling bag and placed it on his table. "I'm following as well."

Yuuichi sighed and slammed his head onto the table again. Tsuna and Yamamoto had a huge question mark on their heads.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ryuuichi heaved a sigh as he placed Gokudera onto the bed. He pulled the cover over the bomber and sat on the side of the bed. He chuckled at the incoherent mumbles from Gokudera, treading his fingers over the silver lock. Shamal wasn't around, yet again. Ryuuichi briefly wondered if the man was actually doing his job or not.

He stood up and pulled the curtain around Gokudera's bed. "Your stare burns, you know." He said softly, trying not to wake the other up. Amemori ignored the comment and continued to stare. 

Ryuuichi raised an eyebrow and rubbed the back of his neck. He looked away, out at the window. "Let's skip the first period?" Amemori blinked at the sudden question. Ryuuichi had never skipped class before, not that he knew. That, and Ryuuichi never liked skipping classes, no matter how boring it is.

He nodded. Ryuuichi smiled and led them out of the infirmary. He had his hands shoved into his pocket as he sneaked to the music room, the abandoned one. 

He closed the door behind Amemori and skipped to one of the chairs beside the windows, curtains drawn. He pulled it, letting the sunlight into the room and opened the window. The cold breeze was nice, unlike the stuffy room.

"I thought this room was haunted?"

He laughed as he sat down. "Not really. There was just something wrong with the radio. It would randomly play songs out of nowhere before breaking down again." He pointed at the radio on the cabinet behind the room, old and dusty. "It is really creepy at times, but well." He shrugged. 

Amemori shook his head and took a seat on one of the chairs as well, rather far away from the other. They both stared out the classroom, watching the birds fly. It was silent, as Amemori waited for Ryuuichi to say something. He knew that the teen had something to say.

Ryuuichi always took his mind off things that bothers him by indulging the internet and makes weird jokes. It was a habit of Ryuuichi's, since Ryuuichi's brain was always working. He would become a maniac once a while just to let some steam off from all the bottling up.

Amemori really wanted him to at least talk about it to someone.

"How is Jupiter?" He looked at the other. Ryuuichi was staring into space, no longer gazing out the window but to the ceiling as though it was the most interesting thing on the entire universe. Amemori blinked.

"She's fine. Healthy and energetic." Ryuuichi nodded. He paused for a moment and sighed. ".. Hibiki. Are you sure that you like me?"

Amemori frowned. "Of course I do. I love you."

Ryuuichi gave him a strained smile at the correction. "I love you as well, Hibiki.. But.." Amemori nodded. He knew what the other wanted to say. He knew it all along.

He could never have Ryuuichi.

Ryuuichi furrowed his eyebrows at the look he has. "Dammit, could you please finish listening to me before jumping into conclusion?" 

Dark blue eyes met dark brown ones. Amemori's eyes were flashing in red. Ryuuichi let out a small laugh at his look. He never really liked that kind of look. "Do you know that your eyes will always flash in red whenever you're serious?" He shook his head. "I love you, Hibiki. I may had a crush on you when we were younger but I do love you. I love you as a friend and family. I'm sorry."

 He stood up and bowed, ninety degrees. 

"And I don't deserve you." He murmured. Amemori's eyes widen. He quickly tried to get Ryuuichi to stand straight, scowling at the bow and his words.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked after he managed to pull Ryuuichi up straight. 

"You're a good person. You deserve better." He pulled Ryuuichi into a tight hug, mindful of his shoulder and shook his head frantically. "Nonono. I'm not a good person. I tried to monopolize you, I tried to kept you for myself, I'm a selfish person. It is I who don't deserve you."

A weak punch aimed at his chest, but he didn't let go. He hugged Ryuuichi, relishing in the moments as it would probably be the last he could even hold him like this. Because he would have to let go soon. He didn't want to.

It hurt so much.

Ryuuichi bit his lips. He knew he had broke Amemori's heart. He could feel the pain from him, from how he was shaking, and from the small amount of tears Amemori shed. He had hurt Amemori so much, for so long. They should have never met.

They should have not love each other, even though their love was different.

But they did.

Ryuuichi hugged Amemori tighter, dismissing the twinge of pain from his shoulder as the pain Amemori felt was more agonizing. 

----------------------------------------------------------

When they let go of each other, Amemori had calmed down. He was relief despite being rejected. It felt good, somehow. He interlocked their hands together, watching how it fit together. They no longer fit like missing puzzle pieces. A loop-sided smile tugged on his lips.

"We're both idiots, don't you think?" Ryuuichi chuckled, nodding. He squeezed their hands. "Yep."

They laughed. "So," Amemori drawled after they stopped. "When are you going to confess to Hibari?" Ryuuichi gave him a bewildered look, face flushing immediately as he stuttered. "W-what are you talking about?!"

He looked away, trying to calm his heating face down while Amemori rolled his eyes. "Oh come on. It's so obvious." He scowled at the other. "It is not." He pouted.

During the month he was under house arrest, he slowly realized his feelings for Hibari. (But no thanks to the occasional night visit where the prefect just, popped into his room from the window. What was Hibari, a monkey? A nocturnal monkey.) He tried to deny it, but he just couldn't. Hibari wasn't helping either with how frequent he came by. 

Ryuuichi gave into the fact that he like Hibari, utterly exhausted from arguing with his own conscious. He never told anyone, however. Not even his brother. Just how did Amemori read him like an open book?

"We both like the same person after all.." Ryuuichi raised an eyebrow at the low mutters. "I'm sorry? I didn't catch that." Amemori shrugged. "Nope. Nothing. But seriously. When are you going to tell him?"

Ryuuichi scowled. "Don't know. Probably never." Amemori was alarmed. "What? Why?"

Ryuuichi heaved a sigh. "He probably doesn't feel the same way. And he's better off with someone else.." Amemori groaned. He flicked the teen on the forehead, hard, earning a yelp. He glared at him sternly, in a chiding manner.

"Stop berating yourself, BakaRyuu. You never even asked, so how would you know? Don't decide things for him. Go ask him." He grumbled. "You and your bad habit. Always looking down on yourself. Why would you even do that?"

Ryuuichi pouted. Amemori cupped both of his cheeks and pulled him nearer until their forehead leaned against each other. A flash of surprise was clear in Ryuuichi's eyes. "You idiot sandwich. You're more delicious than you think."

Ryuuichi blinked. And he literally burst out into laughter. He tilted back and laughed his head off, gasping for air. Amemori wasn't much better, as he was snickering so hard that his lungs actually hurt. "Hibiki, you're going to be the death of me someday." Ryuuichi breathed out, grinning.

"It's an honor, then." He laughed again.

The door suddenly slammed open. Ryuuichi jolted as his laughter stopped short, Amemori's eyes widen. "What are you both doing here, skipping class?"

Ryuuichi flinched at that. Hibari stood by the door, looking absolutely furious. He took out his tonfa. "I'll bite you both to death." 

Someone please save the poor children.

----------------------------------------------------------

Ryuuichi walked behind Hibari, trying to make himself unnoticeable but it was a futile attempt. He rubbed his bruised cheek caused by the tonfa the prefect kept somewhere on his being. He was let off with lesser injuries as he was already injured. Amemori wasn't so fortunate, having to land in the infirmary. Ryuuichi then was ordered to follow the prefect to the reception room, where his punishment for skipping class will be given.

He swallowed the small whimper that threaten to slip out of his lips at the thought of Hibari being furious. (It just hit him that he didn't want the prefect to be angry. He was baffled at his own thoughts. He honestly didn't thought of that before.) That, and the silence was too unbearable and suffocating. He was torn between wanting to run away and just stay stiff.

Hibari slid the door open and looked at him, silently telling him to get in. Ryuuichi avoided his gaze and walked in, lips pulled thin. He stood in the middle of the room as the door closed behind him, suddenly not knowing what to do.

(If he hadn't realize his own feelings, he would probably be nonchalant about everything, but his heart just likes to mess with him.)

Hibari walked pass him and to one of the shelves that contained the students record, finding Ryuuichi and Amemori's. He twitched at remember Amemori Hibiki. He wondered what in the seven seas were they both doing in the bloody music room, alone and sitting so close to each other. He suddenly wanted to bite Amemori to death again.

He bit back a snarl and pulled out the files in a forceful manner. Ryuuichi sweated as he stared at the prefect. He quickly averted his stare when Hibari turned back to him.

Hibari raised an eyebrow at the strange behavior. He placed the the files on the table and sauntered to Ryuuichi, who didn't move even a muscle. 

"What were you and Amemori Hibiki doing?" He asked, accidentally sounding harsher than he initially wanted to. It was just that Amemori left a bad taste. 

Ryuuichi pursed his lips. "Talking." Hibari noticed how he was slightly bashful and was still avoiding his eyes. Why was Ryuuichi bashful now of all times? Hibari didn't understand.

"Can't the both of you talk during recess?" 

".. We brought Gokudera to the infirmary because he fainted, and.." Hibari stayed silent, waiting for the teen to continue. ".. I'm sorry." He scowled. 

"Since this is the first record, detention for the both of you." Ryuuichi flinched and rubbed the back of his neck. He never had detention before, so it was the first for him. Oh well, there was always first time for everything. He nodded, murmuring a soft 'yes'. Hibari was still scowling when he peered at him slightly. 

The prefect grabbed his chin and tilted it up so that he would look at him. "Why won't you look at me?" He asked, looking into the dark brown orbs. Ryuuichi blushed again, noticing how close their face was.

He hated his heart sometimes.

"W-well," He glanced away, not fully meeting Hibari's eyes as he tried to pull away. He squeaked when an arm snaaked around his waist, preventing him to slip away. "Y-you are angry at me, obviously." He silently prayed that Hibari couldn't hear how loud his heart was.

"And before you didn't even care and just snap back with little to no remorse." He blinked.

"I did that?"

Hibari gave him a deadpanned look. Trust Ryuuichi to forget about it. "You did."

"Oh."

Ryuuichi flushed again. "Umm.. Could you let me go..?" Hibari narrowed his eyes and pulled him into a hug. "No."

Ryuuichi was sure that he was steaming from how hot he felt. 'Don'tlethimhearitdon'tlethimhearit!' "S-senpai?" Hibari pulled away just enough to face him. He grabbed the back of Ryuuichi's neck and leaned in.

Ryuuichi's eyes wide when Hibari's lips touched his. He turned into stone in Hibari's arms as his brain died momentarily, his heart bursting. He stopped breathing. He finally snapped out of it when the kiss broke. He could no longer stop himself from overheating as he pushed Hibari away.

Hibari looked surprise at that, somehow hurt but Ryuuichi saw none of it as he ran off. Hibari clenched his hands and gritted his teeth.

Ryuuichi felt that his heart was going to fail.

----------------------------------------------------------

Yuuichi wondered what happened to his brother when Ryuuichi literally ran into the classroom, not giving a damn to the teacher and barreled straight onto him. He let out a yelp as Ryuuichi turned into a koala, his scream muffled on his shoulder. Yuuichi grimaced and rubbed his head, having to hit it on the window when Ryuuichi jumped onto him.

"Shiro-kun!" The teacher's scolding was left unheard as Yuuichi tried to free himself from his brother's vice grip.

It was then did he notice how red Ryuuichi's ears and neck was. His eyes widen. With a heave-ho, he gathered all his strength and carried his brother up, who literally clung onto him like a koala.

Really.

"Sensei! My brother isn't feeling well! I'm going to take him to the infirmary."

Without even waiting for the reply, he was already out the door. Yuuichi easily carried Ryuuichi to the infirmary, ignoring the looks from the teachers he passed by.

He used his leg to slide open the door and blinked. Gokudera was still unconscious, and Amemori was severely injured.

He squinted his eyes at Amemori, who stared at Ryuuichi with wide eyes.

"Alright. You guys are going to tell me what the hell happened."

----------------------------------------------------------

"So you're saying that Hibari kissed you and you ran away because you're surprised plus- your words- embarrassed, couldn't believe it, felt like you were going to die out of happiness." Amemori looked at Yuuichi in awe as Ryuuichi, who calmed down at some point, turned into a pomegranate again and slammed his face onto the pillow.

"How the hell did you understand that gliberish?"

Yuuichi grunted. "You will, gradually."

Ryuuichi groaned out loud into the pillow. Shamal came suddenly, and frowned. "What the hell are you kids doing here?" Amemori and Yuuichi gave him a disapproving look. "Out." Shamal automatically closed the door. And there was a clicking sound of the door locking.

"Did I just got locked out of my own office?"

Yuuichi shook his head and turned back to the situation on hand.

"Ryuu, you know what you did are going to cause some misunderstanding with Hibari, don't you?" The teen peeked out of the pillow and slowly nodded. He realized it, obviously, but he couldn't help it.

"But I thought I was going to die. Figuratively."

Ryuuichi kneaded the pillow. He sighed. He would have to talk to Hibari about things, with this happening. He didn't even had the intention to, but damn Hibari happened. He groaned and ruffled his already messy hair. He looked at Amemori. "Can I punch you?"

Amemori blinked. "What? No! Why?"

"You jinxed it, obviously."

"I didn't!" Ryuuichi narrowed his eyes at the teen. And then he realized something. He snapped his head to Yuuichi, eyes wide. "Wait, what?"

Yuuichi raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"How did you- Eh- What?!" He scoffed, finally understanding what Ryuuichi meant. Seriously, his brother was some kind of a prune sometimes. "I'm your twin, aren't I? Besides, it's so obvious that you both are going after each other." He twitched. "It pissed me off every time, seeing how hesitant the both of you are." Ryuuichi backed away slightly, sweating at the aura his brother was emitting. He hoped that he wasn't going to punch him.

"I seriously don't get how you are able to say those jokes and stuffs with a straight face but became a hermit just from a kiss."

He threw his hands arm and flailed it in retaliation. Or was it in frustration? Oh well. "That was my first-" His voice faltered as he turned red again.

And then Amemori just had to correct him. "No? I think your first kiss was taken during the time you were dying? Hibari did CPR on you."

Ryuuichi stared at Amemori for the longest time ever, mind blank. He fell unconscious. 

Yuuichi slapped himself on the forehead at that just as Gokudera woke up. "One up, another one down. What is wrong with you guys?" 

----------------------------------------------------------

A loud scream followed by a smack was heard throughout the floor. (The teachers jolted, but carried on with their work, totally immune to any kind of screams from the students and teachers of Namimori Middle. With Hibari in school ground, there was never a day without screams. And Tsuna as well.)

Ryuuichi winced at the pain, curling up as he rubbed his forehead. He groaned and turned to the other side. "Ow ow ow.." He grimaced and glared at the prefect. "Did you seriously need to do that?" 

Hibari remained unfazed as he sat on the side of the bed, arms crossed. "You didn't need to shout." 

"Who wouldn't when they saw a damn stalker in front of their face?" Another smack was heard. Ryuuichi yelped and threaten to bite Hibari's hands off if he dared to touch him once again. He gritted his teeth and rubbed his sore head, sitting up. Huffing, he leaned against the bed frame, looking around the infirmary.

'Did I fainted?' He tilted his head, wondering how did he fainted. Hibari took a glance at him before looking away. ".. I'm sorry." 

Ryuuichi's eyes widen. "Eh?" He was taken aback. He had never heard the prideful prefect apologize before, much less towards him. Technically, Hibari had never apologize even once in this whole year. Ryuuichi furrowed his eyebrows. "Why are you-" And then it clicked, the memory of Hibari kissing him hit him like a bullet train.

He blushed for the nth time and buried his face onto the pillow, hiding from Hibari.

"You brother confronted me." The pillow was gone.

"What?" Hibari gave him a withering look. "He said that I was too impatient. I'm sorry." Ryuuichi slowly shook his head, still stunned at the fact that his brother literally confronted the prefect, and that Hibari apologized. Twice. He was probably going to die real soon.

"I just don't understand why would you be so flustered when I touched you when it wasn't even the first time." Ryuuichi inched away slightly.

"Okay, that sounded a bit wrong but-" He gulped. He almost wanted to peel Hibari's arched eyebrow off his handsome face. He looked away, words got caught up in his thhroat. He knew that Hibari was waiting for him to continue what he wanted to say, but he just couldn't. It was like his voice was robbed. 

That, and his heart felt like bursting again. 'Goddammit can you just calm down?!'

"Situations! Okay?! Because of situations!" Hibari moved nearer as he moved further. Or, tried to. Hibari had his hands on both sides, closing off any escape route he has as he stared into Ryuuichi's eyes.

"What kind of situations?" He asked lowly in a rather soft voice. Ryuuichi tried to suppress the shiver that ran down his spine, to no avail. He leaned away, head hitting the wall slightly as he looked elsewhere other than at Hibari. "Y-you know.. Situations.."

"I don't." Another shiver. "Enlighten me." He couldn't stand it anymore. He grabbed both of the prefect's shoulder and push him arm length away, eyes closed tightly as he faced his own lap.

"Damn it stop doing that to me!" Hibari placed his hands on top of Ryuuichi's, pulling it off to grip it. "What did I do?"

Ryuuichi's ears turned red, just as how his neck was red as well. "Tell me, Ryuuichi." He made a sound akin to a dying whale at his name, biting his lips. 

"S-stop making me fall for you anymore.." He whimpered out softly. If Hibari didn't have good hearing, he might had not hear it, but it was loud and clear. His eyes widen slightly before they soften. He gripped both of Ryuuichi's wrist in one hand and tilted his head up. 

Ryuuichi's eyes remained closed, lips trembling as Hibari brushed it with his thumb. "Open your eyes, Ryuuichi." The said teen shook his head, trying to pull away from Hibari's grip. Hibari prevented him to do so, bumping their foreheads together. "Open them." Ryuuichi flinched slightly at that, but did as told.

Only to shut them when he saw the intense look Hibari was giving him. Hibari sighed softly, knowing that he couldn't get the other to fully look at him, and yet, he couldn't stop the small smile forming. 'Adorable.' Instead, he wrapped his arms around Ryuuichi, feeling how shaky he was.

He whispered into his ears. "I love you, Ryuuichi." 

Ryuuichi jolted in surprise. He never really knew that his ears were sensitive. That, or it was Hibari's fault. No thanks to Hibari, however. He placed both of his hands on Hibari's chest, trying to push him away but he stiffen when he felt how fast the prefect's heart beat was. 

He let out another whimper, fingers clutching onto Hibari's shirt as he stuttered. "I-I.." 

"I love you." He jolted again, shivering at the hot breath from Hibari against his neck. He couldn't control the tears of happiness from slowly flowing down his eyes. He buried his face on Hibari's shoulder, voice muffled.

"I like you too.." Hibari's smile widen at that. However, he will soon change that 'like' to 'love. He definitely will. He pulled Ryuuichi closer and tighter, crushing him against his chest. Ryuuichi remained trembling like a newborn fawn. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ryuuichi rubbed his eyes, sniffling slightly. He pulled his phone out to see a message from his brother. Apparently, Yuuichi's month of hell was going to start again, basketball. His coach once again, dragged him to practice and he couldn't complain since he had been skipping for a month. Ryuuichi smiled at that, but suddenly wanted to kick his brother on the shin for his next sentence.

'Good luck and don't over do it.'

What was his brother thinking?!

Ryuuichi pouted as he typed back a message. 'Do your best and I hope you get hit in the face by a plush ball.' And he added in a series of emojis. (He would do without the 'plush', but he didn't want his brother to injure himself.)

"Who was it?" He looked up to Hibari as he pressed send. "My brother." The prefect nodded, looking at his watch. "Let's go. I'll bring you home."

"What?" Ryuuichi blinked and looked as his own watch. He sweated. School was already over and he didn't even realized it. Then again, he did woke up like, a period before school ends anyway. It was still unbelievable that he actually fainted because of what Amemori said. How embarrassing. 

He made a mental note to punch Amemori when he see him and nodded. (Somewhere, a certain dark blue haired teen sneezed.) Just as he stood up, he remembered his back pack. "My bag is still in class." Hibari suddenly picked up a black back pack out of nowhere. 

"Your brother brought it over during recess." Ryuuichi remained silent. "Just how long have you been here?" Hibari gave him a lazy smirk. Ryuuichi flushed slightly and snatched the bag rather forcefully.

He clicked his tongue when he felt a twinge of pain on his right shoulder and massaged it. "Wait what about detention?" Hibari hummed. "Tomorrow." He took the bag back, slinging it on his own shoulder. Ryuuichi immediately protested and tried to take it back, but Hibari wasn't going to let him.

Instead, Hibari planted a peck on his forehead to shut him up. Hibari chuckled at how he turned red and grabbed his hand, threading their fingers together. He tugged the younger slightly. "Come on. Let's go."

Ryuuichi wondered if he was dreaming. (He slapped Hibari's arm slightly, gauging the reaction and noticed that he was indeed, not dreaming.) He squeezed his hand, a goofy smile on his face as he followed Hibari out of school grounds.

"I still don't understand how you are able to be so embarrassed. You were honestly calm before though."

"That was because I was a dumbbass."

"... Pft-!"

"Wha- Don't laugh!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tsuna thought that he was hallucinating. He did not just saw Hibari holding hands with Ryuuichi, did he? He rubbed his eyes again and blinked. 

"Hieee!" He let out an horrified shriek before he could stopped it, gaining the two's attention. He took in how Ryuuichi turned to him and tilted his head before looking back at Hibari. In seconds, they were already walking towards him, with Ryuuichi tugging the prefect along. "Yo, Tsuna!"

"H-hey." Tsuna croaked out, voice cracking slightly. He looked at Ryuuichi, then to Hibari, then to the hands, then back at the both of them again. "A-are you guys-"

"Oh? So you guys finally got together." Reborn, a hundred and eleven centimeter tall Reborn, popped out of nowhere, looking absolutely smug. He smirked at how Tsuna squeaked and Ryuuichi flushed. Hibari merely shared a similar smirk to his. Ryuuichi elbowed the prefect on the abdomen when he noticed that and cleared his thhroat, changing the topic.

"How old are you now, Reborn? Physically."

"About six. Why?" Ryuuichi sweated. "You're quite tall for a six year old." The hitman shrugged. "I am tall." Tsuna then muttered. "He sure is tall when he was five."

A bullet grazed the brunette's cheek as Tsuna squeaked, moving far away from the hitman. Reborn's eyes glinted, promising torture for the poor brunette. (Ryuuichi silently prayed for Tsuna's safety.)

"Ah, speaking of which." Reborn looked back at Ryuuichi. "Can you take me as a student?" He raised an eyebrow. 

"You want me to take you as an apprentice, or a student?" Ryuuichi grinned sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. "You caught me. As an apprentice, I meant."

"Why?"

Ryuuichi hummed. "Well, I won't be able to escape the fate of building up the Giudizio or the position as a middle man for Vongola and Cavallone- That sounded wrong, I know. But I'm kind of interested in the path of a hitman." Reborn didn't smile nor smirk. He looked into Ryuuichi's eyes, completely serious.

"That path is not something you can take just because you're interested, kid."

Ryuuichi met his gaze. "I said I was interested, but the truth is I want to learn." The hitman stared for a little longer, finding if there was any lies or waver of resolve in his eyes. He found none. Ryuuichi wanted this.

Reborn sighed and pulled his fedora down. "Alright. I'll teach you." Ryuuichi grinned. "But I'll immediately kick you out of apprenticeship if I find you incompetent." 

"Sure!" Reborn nodded, a smirk of plotting curled up on his face. "I hope that you're prepared for it, il mio apprendista."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N= I finally managed to finish it! And it hit 5K I'm so happy omg.

Il mio apprendista means my apprentice in Italian.

Fact= The joke of Receive and Give was answered with both; Mukuro. Is because. Mukuro's short hand is 69. I've nothing else to say.

Yuuichi and Ryuuichi are like, if Yuuichi turned immature, Ryuuichi would be the matured one. If Ryuuichi turned immature, Yuuichi would turn matured. Like that. Though most of the time is Yuuichi being immature. *shrug*

Fun Fact= The idiot sandwich. Gordon Ramsay. Do I need to say anything else?

Fun Fact= A peck on the forehead could easily turn Ryuuichi into a flustered penguin. Really. If only it was Hibari who did it, that is. *smirks*

Fun Fact= Ryuuichi really, really can talk about a bunch of dirty things without blushing even once but he could not not blush when it comes to Hibari. Though, he only talk those things whenever he was, quoting from Yuuichi, a 'sugar-induced brat'. It took Ryuuichi almost a year before he was able to not outright blush at Hibari's touches. And no, they didn't did that until they're both legal (18yo). Hibari is too law-obsess and Ryuuichi is too embarrass. 

Sometimes, I kind of wonder why Ryuuichi was so bold at times, yet so, idiotic-cute. Damn.

Fun Fact= Ryuuichi said that he was a dumbbass because before, he wasn't even the least bit fazed to the physical touches with Hibari since he didn't know his own feelings that time. More like he didn't realize them and was bloody dense as hell.

Yes, Ryuuichi is Reborn's apprentice of sort. There's a difference between Reborn's student and apprentice. While as a student, Reborn will only teach said student how to be a better person (*cough*) and how to deal with mafioso and such. He won't teach them the way of hitman. 

However, as an apprentice, he'll be harsher and damn nicer in a sense as he drill the goddamn rule and path and blah blah blah of a hitman into said apprentice. That, and he'll literally drag them onto missions that was sheitty as heck. Well, technically, he dragged both apprentice and student off to field whenever he deemed that they're ready regardless of what sheit it was anyway.

Okay. So. This is really the last chapter of the Trapped Arc. I'm so happy and sad dammit. I kept on delaying on writing this, but every inch of my being just wanted to writewritewritewritewritewrite! I think I've a problem.

Thank you for bearing with me this whole time! I'm really really grateful! (I still can't believe how far I've come. I'm sobbing internally rn.) 

The next arc, will be, well, a gift of sort. It's not exactly a gift, but I'll be writing requests and miscellaneous things. Hence, Miscellaneous Arc! *dive into a pit hole* I've no naming sense I'm sorry.

Anyways, the amount of chapter is, not unknown, but the original plan is like, 7 long-aessed chapters. Still, I'm not sure how many there will be.

The first chapter will be the character profiles and headcanons and any other things that I've actually wanted to write but didn't or whatever. I'll probably take me a while since I'll try to cover everything and the OCs. Especially the OCs. *groan*

Next chapter, I'll be answering questions. To that, please comment on this sentence for any questions you have to the characters of the story, or even me. I will answer anything except for my very personal stuff; age, gender, where I live and my birthdate. (I'm not comfortable with sharing those, sorry.) (Will be answered in the second chapter.) Specify who you wanted to ask (TYL or not) please 0w0.

(I feel like I'm going to screw myself with that chapter omg. I've no idea why I wanted to make that chapter but I felt like I owed a lot of explanation and stuff.)

After that, I'll be taking request! Not now, but probably in the second chapter. It'll be jumbled up for sure, so I'll try to do things chronologically. Well, there is one that I've been putting on hold for a really long time now (I'm so sorry). The kotatsu will appear. I mean, when I said that it will be an omake, but omake is like, something not canon and more like an extra, thing. I was like, why not make it canon?

That, and I'll write things I wanted to write but didn't. 

*take deep breaths* I'm so going to die.

[I apologize for any grammar, spelling, etc. etc. mistakes]