G and Daemon

Second Life

For the whole morning in school, Ryuuichi hadn't once let go of Yuuichi. He even had sat beside him even when class had started, instead of behind his brother. The teachers couldn't do anything about it seeing that Ryuuichi would growl at them and Yuuichi would just give them the puppy eyes, so they gave up. Once the twins were like that, it would be hard to separate them. 

That, and Ryuuichi hadn't met Tsuna and the others until P.E period, where they were playing soccer. Due to various reasons, he and his brother had sat out. (One still too tired, and one doesn't want to let go of his brother, which was an excuse because he couldn't play soccer. He was never good at sports. Not really) When they had first stepped onto the football field after changing in the toilet instead of the changing room because Ryuuichi still had his conflict on taking off his shirt in front of other people, Ryuuichi had stiffen for a few minutes upon seeing Gokudera.

He blinked a few times, frozen at his spot. Gokudera looked different. No, that wasn't Gokudera. The bomber-look-alike noticed his stare and asked if there was anything wrong, to which he had realized that it was G. "A-ah.. Yeah. Nothing's wrong. G-gotta go" He intentionally the man's name before covering it up. As he walked towards the opposite side of the court while pulling Yuuichi along, 'Gokudera' with quite large eyes stared at his back, before he smirked. 'As expected of him'

Yuuichi raised an eyebrow at his brother's weird behavior and his sentence to 'Gokudera' just now. He wondered why did his brother did that, and why does 'Gokudera' sounded weird. That, and is it him or did his brother grew stronger during the period he wasn't with him? Ryuuichi somehow looked more... Sturdy and powerful, for some reasons. Not to mention Ryuuichi looked more fatigue than he usually would. Yuuichi did asked about it, but his brother had brushed it off.

Ryuuichi inwardly sighed as he stood near to Yuuichi while watching the football match. He had almost forgotten about G's succession test for Tsuna and the others. Or more specific, Tsuna and Gokudera's. It had been years since he last watched the whole anime again after all so everything was hazy at best. He briefly wondered when would the man test him as he leaned against Yuuichi, yawning.

He peered towards his brother, who's eyes were on those on the field, observing their moves and whatsoever. He knew that Yuuichi had noticed something different. About Tsuna and the others. About him. It sometimes scared when his brother was so sharp. Then again, their parents were sharp too. Perhaps it runs in the family?

He internally grunted tiredly and turned to hug his brother from his back, burying his face into Yuuichi's shoulder. Seriously, flame deprive with the addition of blood deprive never feel good. And no, he's not a vampire. Sadly

----------------------------------------------------

Ryuuichi was walking around the school compound aimlessly. He had decided to stay back and wait for Yuuichi's training to end. For some weird reason, his brother's spartan coach had immediately started their practice right after they came back from their so called hell. (He sweated when his brother's coach had came dragging him to practice when he was about to sneak out with him, briefly sympathizing him. Ryuuichi hadn't want to die after all)

His clubs, on the other hand, were all on break. Why, he doesn't know but he had suspected it was a certain prefect's work seeing that his clubs members, both Archery and Chess, was very edgy when he had talked to them. He turned to a corner only to bump into someone. He was about to jump back to stop himself from falling down along with the weight of his back pack behind him when a hand had grabbed his arm and another s it's way on his waist, pulling him towards the person.

He blinked, wondering what had just happened and looked up a little to see someone he hadn't see before. "Ah- Sorry" If anything, he was a bit surprised at the low voice but he hadn't show it. He pushed himself away from the stranger's strong grasp and bowed a little. "I'm sorry too. Please excuse me" He walked away in a steady, yet haste pace, away from the other teen. His fist were clenching and unclenching. For some reason, the teen unnerved him a little. (Not to mention he had midnight blue hair that could be mistaken as black and a pair of matching eyes) 

Unknown to him, the teen had stared at his back until he disappeared through another corner with a frown on his face.

Ryuuichi sighed in relief when he finally got out of the other's view. He slowed down his pace, relaxing a little. He frowned, looking at his arm. That touch was a tad bit familiar for some reason. He bit his inner cheeks, stomping down on some memories that threaten to rush out. He huffed, walking up to the roof. The moment he had slammed shut the roof, he yelped out loud when G appeared in front of him, back on the door. Seriously, what's with them and surprising him?

"What the-" He scowled at the man who was smirking at him. He narrowed his eyes at G when he snickered at him, but rolled his eyes in annoyance and resignation a little while after that. The tension in him that he hadn't notice had disappeared.

"So, how's everything?" He meant by Tsuna and Gokudera's succession test, to which G had shrugged. "It went well. But whatever. Let's begin yours" G snapped his finger, and suddenly everything changed. The whole scenery changed into a room full with other people. Children, to be exact. Then, he noticed that he was somewhat shorter and took a look at a reflecting glass. His eyes widen when he saw that he had changed into a child.

'Illusions... Or at least that's what I want to believe' He wasn't exactly trained to differentiate illusions from real things. And if the illusionist is someone like Mukuro, Mammon, or even Vongola's First Mist, it would be harder even when he could actually differentiate them. Though, he was certain that this was an illusion, much to his dismay.

"Hey, hey~ Let's play!" One of the children asked, tugging his sleeves. A girl with a pony tail. "Umm.. Where are we..?" He tried to inch away from the girl, finding everything creepy. The girl, looked a little surprised and all but giggled rather gleefully at his question, making him frown. "Where are we?" A large maniac grin had plastered on her face. "We are all in you, silly" 

His eyes widen. '... What?' The other children, slowly, one by one stood beside the girl and formed a circle around him. Cornering him into one spot. He gritted his teeth. His weapons were nowhere to be found on him, and those kids were seriously getting him. He tensed up, getting on his fighting stance if one of them decided to jump on him. 

"We are you~" One of the boys said, having a smirk on his face. The other one beside him had a gloomy aura around him but that wasn't what scared Ryuuichi. It was the fact that he was bloody to kingdom come. The boy's hands were bloody, his white shirt were drenched in red, which probably was blood, and there a small puddle of red behind him. He was holding hands with another girl, who was in similar condition. 

His eyes widen again, finally realizing who they were. They were all his feelings that he had buried all these years. These children, are him, and her. (Why children, don't ask him) And then, they somehow begun to chant in a sing sang tone again and again. They had sang those words that had haunted him, or rather, her through her beginning of 16 years of life. "Failure, worthless, unwanted, alone

His heart stung at that. He had always stomped it down, ignoring it to the point he had forgotten about it, and at the same time, forgetting how scary it is. He took a shaky breath, and shouted. "I'm not!" It was a lie. He knew that all of those are still true. He was never wanted by anyone. He would always be alone. He would always be a failure. Even if it doesn't apply to him in this world, it applies to her. These feelings will always exists.

They began to laugh loudly, giggling in a mocking tone at him. Most of them had this crazy smile on, similar to the first girl that had talked to him. 

They had begun to move closer to him, hands reaching out for him. He wanted to avoid them, but he could as they were all around him. He tried to fight them off as they had gotten to close, but he had somehow got caught by a few. Their strength were unexpectedly strong, so strong that he couldn't break it off. Still, he struggled. He was then grasped by all of them. Their strong grip had pushed him down. The floor suddenly gave away and he was slowly sinking, pulled down by the children.

He struggled even harder. Fear grew in him but everything he does were futile. As he was about to sink down fully, he noticed them crying. 'Why are they crying?' Why does it hurts? It wasn't because the fact that he might just die there. He didn't know why, but everything hurts. Both physically and mentally. Yuuichi's face along with Tsuna, Gokudera, Yamamoto, Sakura, Kei, Hibari, Dino, Reborn and a few more others suddenly appeared in his mind. His eyes widen, somewhat getting teary. 

He doesn't want to leave them. The pain and fear grew upon them. It wasn't like how he had thought. He thought that if he were to die, he would just go. He hadn't expect that he would actually don't want to. The loneliness he hadn't exactly felt for years burst in him. 

And exactly at that point, he had realized that he never was alone. Not in his past life, not in this. (Although in the past, she was alone in some way, but that had stopped until she met that one person who she first opened up to.) In this life, he have Yuuichi. He have Hibari. He have Sakura and Kei. He have a whole lot more of people who would remember him. People, friends who would be with him. 

'Guys....' A lone tear dropped as he murmured. "I'm not alone....." The sinking suddenly stopped, the children all looked at him. He said it again, louder. "I was never alone..... I was never forgotten.. I..." Realization, acceptance and gladness filled him. "I have a meaning" 

The children, slowly smile and before he knew it, they disappeared. His view changed back to the roof, G still standing in front of him while frowning. He had not idea why he was frowning, but he didn't managed to ask as his knees suddenly bucked and he fell down onto his knees. He blinked in surprise. His hands were trembling and he felt weak for some reason. 

"You alright?" G was kneeling in front of him, offering a hand. Ryuuichi numbly nodded as he had no energy to speak at that moment. He breathe in and out for a few moments, kneeling there before finally taking G's hand. He was pulled up with the man supporting him, stumbling a little. 

"......... Right... What the hell was that...?" He silently asked with slight venom in it. G opened his mouth once, before closing it. ".... That was actually to test your bravery... Though I don't know why it went that way" 

"You... Don't know?" Ryuuichi raised an eyebrow at him to which he was answered by a shrug. He was getting a bit annoyed by that. "Daemon!" The said man suddenly appeared from indigo flames, chuckling his usual laugh. "My my, aren't you impatient, G" The man smirked at G. G grunted in irritation, gesturing to Ryuuichi, telling Daemon to answer the teen.

Ryuuichi was confused as heck. Wasn't G supposed to never contacted Daemon after what had happen 400 years ago? Weren't they supposed to be in a 'cold war'? Unless it was Giotto, Daemon had never met with the rest of the First Generation, or did he, Ryuuichi couldn't remember. His mind was a bit too occupied by what had happened and was focusing on what was happening to dig that memory out.

"It was my work. Beautiful, isn't it" He snarled at that. "Beautiful my . It got me a damn headache" Daemon just had to push his buttons, don't he? The man looked all but smug and amused at his reaction. "Hmm~ That's good" The teen just simply scowled at him. 

"Anyways!" G decided to interject before any of them could say anything, glaring at Daemon. 'Wait for your damn turn' The man nonchalantly shrugged, still smirking. G turned to Ryuuichi with a serious face but the teen was too tired and cranky to even care about whatever was going to happen. 

"Shiroki Ryuuichi, based on what I've saw, and judged, you've passed my test, bravery to fight against your fear" Ryuuichi looked away slightly, mumbling that he didn't did anything at all. "You did." He gazed up at G in confusion. The man had a surprisingly soft smile on, signalling him to put his ring on, which he did. G raised his hands up.

"I, G, accepts Shiroki Ryuuichi" The said teen's body glowed in red as one of the colorless rectangles on his ring turned red. The man backed off once the glowing dispersed and Daemon stepped forward. 

"Nufufufufu~ I was about to give you a harsher one, but I suppose that skylark would kill me if I do, too bad" Ryuuichi rolled his eyes, though raised an eyebrow when Daemon mentioned about 'skylark'. He briefly wondered if the man was referring to the certain prefect, of the first Cloud. "Well, you did passed my test, seeing through illusions and shine through your inner demons" He refused to believe that he had saw a passing proud look on Daemon's face.

"I, Daemon Spade, accepts Shiroki Ryuuichi" Again, his body glowed, but in indigo whilst another of the rectangles turned indigo. "May our path cross once more, Shiroki Ryuuichi" G and Daemon said before they disappeared into thin air. The said teen huffed once they disappeared, slumping down on the wall and sat on the ground, burying his faces under his arms. His whole body tremble as he clutched on his arms tightly to the point his knuckles had turned white.

He was anything but crying. No, it was more like he couldn't. The tears wouldn't come out. Though, he was certain that he was, internally, that is. He calmed his breathing down with a few deep breathes, trying to get oxygen into his lungs. He felt like suffocating.

The illusion, although an illusion, it was real enough to wreak havoc in Ryuuichi. What happened, was something Ryuuichi had never notice before despite asking himself for almost a thousand times. A part of him wanted to kill Daemon (Despite that the man had already died long time ago), but another part of him wanted to thank the man for showing him that. Really, he was thankful for that. (Still, a punch would be satisfying)

And, he so do not want to go through that again. 

He didn't know how long he had stayed in that position but when he finally moved, his whole arms and legs were numb. His fingers were tired from clutching too tightly. He flexed his fingers and legs before pushing himself up. He sighed loudly, rubbing the back of his neck before getting off the roof to the stairs, going to the gymnasium where Yuuichi would be.

Perhaps he was too off that he didn't noticed the same teen that he bumped into earlier by the wall, hiding. 

--------------------------------------------------

"Yuuuuuuuuuuuuu~" Ryuuichi whined out, clinging onto his brother tightly, arms around the younger's waist in a vice grip. Yuuichi sighed. "Ryuu.... Let go of me" "Whyy??"

"Because I'm freaking holding a knife!!!" As on cue, he raised up the said knife into the air. The knife was actually dripping some red liquid, which was blood, from the fish. He was cooking for their dinner when Ryuuichi, who had showered, suddenly caged him into an embrace and wouldn't let go. Sometimes, he seriously wondered why his oh-so-matured brother is so childish. But then again, it would always be a rare sight when that happens.

Though, this wasn't the time. Not when he was holding something that could actually injure one of them if he wasn't careful enough. 

He sighed. "Did something happened today?" He felt his brother stiffen behind him for almost a full minute. When Ryuuichi had fetched him from the gymnasium that evening, he had noticed something wrong with his brother. He was more, solemn and sad? Yuuichi wasn't sure but he knew that Ryuuichi wasn't in a good mood. 

He felt Ryuuichi nodded a little, and sighed again. "Do you want to talk about it" Of course, his brother would shake his head. He never tells Yuuichi anything after all. Yuuichi frowned at that, but respected his brother's wish. 

"Well, whatever it was, remember that I will always be with you..." Another short nod was his reply. "Now let go of me!!" Ryuuichi pouted a little and let go, but not before squeezing him once. One of these days, he would find out whatever was bothering his brother and burn it to the seventh hell.

After all, no one is allowed to even touch his brother unless they have his permission. Physically, and mentally. A dark smirk appeared on his face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N= FINALLY!!! AN UPDATE!!!! YEAH I'VE NO IDEA WHAT WAS I DOING WITH THIS ONE

About the cold war between G and Daemon, I'm not sure about it but yeah.

This chapter is basically weird as hell

Oh and one more thing. I won't be updating at my usual speed because I've mid year exams next month and my parents and teacher are pressuring. Which meant that I need to concentrate on my studies and revise for the exams, which meant that I wouldn't have enough time to update. Unless, of course, I suddenly got into the mood. Not to mention that I'm somewhat emotionally distracted these days.. LETS NOT WONDER THERE. Did I mentioned that my exams will last for THREE. FREAKING. WEEKS!?!?!??!?!?

The unnamed teen actually plays an important part in arcs after the Curse of Rainbow Arc. I WON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HIM NOW SO YEAH

Fun Fact: Creepy children are now in Ryuuichi's list of fears. 

[I apologize for any grammars, spellings, etc.etc. mistakes]