Hide and Seek

Second Life

The next morning, Ryuuichi forced himself to wake up early. He silently sneaked out of his house, trying not to wake Yuuichi up or anything. He had left a note on his computer table just in case Yuuichi woke up early, saying that he went to Hibari's house for a spar. It was quite a weird excuse and it would definitely rile up suspicion from Yuuichi, seeing that he usually never really like sparring. Especially with Hibari. But, it would do for now.

Just before he left for Namimori Shrine, he took off his ring and hung it on the chain around his neck. He murmured an 'I'll be back' and hurried off. Halfway there, he had stumbled upon Hibari, which somehow ended up with him being chased up the stairs of Namimori Shrine by the prefect. Apparently Hibari was still pissed off at him and had to release the steam. (He was the cause of Hibari's anger anyway)

After a while, the rest started arriving, with Tsuna, Reborn, Yuni and the children last. "Everyone.... Let's go"

---------------------------------------------------------

When they went back to the future, they were all immediately ushered to rest. Only 10 minutes had passed since they went back to their rightful era for the inheritance succession so it was still night. That, and for them to recharge for the upcoming battle. Instead of going back to his room, Ryuuichi followed Hibari to Namimori Middle School. Before he did so, he had gathered his weapon, namely the metal bow and gun, and extra rings from his room before following. 

Tsuna and the others didn't know, but then again, perhaps Reborn noticed. When Dino appeared, he somehow jumped onto the man, which irked Hibari, which led into another fight between Dino and the prefect. While that happened, Ryuuichi was snickering on the sideline, watching them fight until he deemed it was enough for them before he intervened. 

It was quite peaceful afterwards, but it didn't last long. They looked to the mountains, where they had last seen the Teleportation System disappeared and sensed something. They stared at it for awhile before it appeared again. It looked like it would blew up anytime soon with the electric current buzzing brightly like that. And it did, but not after 7 streams of light spread out, one had went to their direction. 

Ryuuichi couldn't stop his grin, knowing that the battle between the Real Funeral Wreath and Hibari would begun sooner or later. He his transmitter and could clearly hear the havoc that was happening back at the base. And then, a loud explosion. He winced at that before lowering the volume slightly. 'It seems like Zakuro's there already' 

It was plain chaos there as Tsuna and the others scrambled out of the base with Squalo holding Zakuro back. Of course, Squalo had lost, to their horror but they had no choice but to run away and hide. When Haru suggested Kawahira Realtor, his eyes narrowed a little before relaxing. Kawahira wouldn't do anything to them at this moment but lend a helping hand. It would definitely be okay.

At the same time, he, along with Hibari and Dino, saw Daisy down at the court yard. Dino immediately fought with him with his whip. "Well? You should have realized that you can't win. Will you surrender?" Dino said as he landed on his feet with a smirk. Daisy, who was thrown onto his back sat up.

"I-I-I want to know where Yuni-sama is. I'll forgive you if you 'fess up! 'Fess up!" He lit up his Mare ring and opened his box weapon. A Rhinoceros with sun flame flaring from his ears appeared. "Rinoceronte del Sereno!" The Rhinoceros rushed forward towards Dino, going to attack the man when Dino himself opened his own box weapon. "Gallop, Scuderia!" 

Ryuuichi whistled in amazement at the horse with bright blonde mane and tail and sky flames on the hooves. "Cavallo Alato!" Although, he must say, the names are a tad bit strange. 'Winged horse..?' Nevertheless, the box weapon is a beauty. The horse attacked the Rhino. It stepped on the Rhino's head, the sky flame pulsing before the Rhino turned into stone, paralyzed. A ball of spike suddenly hit the stoned Rhino, breaking it into pieces.

Ryuuichi turned to look at Hibari and wasn't surprised to see Hibari standing of the fence. Nope, he wasn't surprised at all. Though, he couldn't help but sweat a little when the prefect jumped down and landed on his feet perfectly. Perhaps it was because Ryuuichi has this thing with jumping down from a three story high building. Or any building in fact. 'Then again, I did fell off a cliff once......' Okay perhaps that was unnecessary...

He pushed away that thought and hurried downstairs, decided to just jump out of the window of the second floor instead. And he did, landing on his feet whilst stumbling a little. Romario, who was standing beside him, helped him to steady himself a little. ("Thanks") He focused on the Real Funeral Wreath who creepily stood up, demanding them to tell him where Yuni is. 'Speaking of her... I haven't talked to her yet...'

"Going on us? You sure talk big" 

"But it's the truth! I barely used any of my power. I noticed it during Choice, but... You Vongola are too weak" That triggered a button. Ryuuichi, on the other hand, had a deadpan face. He tilted his head slightly as he stared at Daisy with half lidded eyes. He was fine with that. Okay maybe just a little. But he didn't exactly care, letting Daisy run his mouth like that, that is. After all, they would know who is the stronger one in a few more.

"I'm out of boxes, so I'll be the first to use this power... But this will be the first and last time you witness an Open Carnage Box" Kusakabe and Romario made a questioning sound. They hadn't had a clue what the heck was Open Carnage Box was, and felt as though it was a bad thing. 'It is...'

"Byakuran-sama said that we, the Real Funeral Wreaths, are superhuman!" Daisy tore open his shirt as Dino and Hibari's eyes widen. Ryuuichi cringed at that sight, feeling the urge to scrap it out and.. He rather not. There was a box embedded onto his left chest, probably near the heart. He didn't like it at all. It kind of disgusted him for some reason and he all but want to just fix it. How, he didn't know but he definitely do not want to see that. 

"Where's Yuni-sama?" Daisy had a creepy, crazy grin on as he lit up his ring and injected it into the box on his chest. A bright yellow light that grew larger and larger surrounded Daisy as the ground started to rumble. A small tornado was create, wind blasting onto their face. They tried to hold on as the strong wind blew.

"What's going to come out?!" 

"A dang Lizard" Ryuuichi grumbled, but Kusakabe heard it nonetheless. He gritted his teeth and covered his eyes, blocking the dust from blowing into his eyes. In the midst of the flying dust, they saw yellow flames flaring. 

"'Fess up!" Daisy's voice sounded more calmer, and more matured. His curly green hair stood up, his arms and leg were green with scales on it. There was a Milliefiore crest on the spot where the box was, eyes slit and Sun Flame flaring from his arm. "Where are you hiding Yuni-sama?" 

Kusakabe and Romario was freaking out at his sudden change of appearance as Daisy explained Open Carnage Box. Suddenly, Dino and Ryuuichi heard Tsuna's voice through their transmitter. The blonde explained that Daisy was with them, calling Daisy a monster. "What about you? Is Yuni safe?" Tsuna too explained their condition there, which surprised Dino and Hibari (Though the prefect didn't show it, he did twitched a little) about Squalo. Dino was about to say something when Daisy interfered.

"So you're talking with your buddies" Daisy's flame was pulsing, flaring and all, clearly powerful. "Yuni-sama must be with them, huh? Where is she?" He flew towards Dino, who jumped away to avoid him. He was fast, but not as fast as Hibari or Reborn, Ryuuichi would say. 

Dino had Scuderia out again, but with flaming wings which would paralyze anything that was touched upon it, as Romario had somehow explained proudly. Scuderia's wings cut off Daisy's arm as they made contact, but the severed arm wrapped around him. Daisy regenerated his arms and rushed towards Dino. 

Ryuuichi had a mild headache when Dino's whip coated with Sky flame started hitting here and there, and closed his eyes. It was an awesome move, but it confuses him when seen personally. Not to mention it hurt his eyes. When he opened his eyes again, he saw Daisy moving at a fast speed, avoiding the whips. Daisy knew about it, and had somehow memorized where would the whip go. 

'Of course, Byakuran was the one who informed him..' 

Daisy managed to reach Dino and punched him in the guts. He grabbed Dino's chin and pulled it upwards to meet him in the eyes. Just as he was about to punch him, Hibari had hit him and thrown him to the wall, cracking it. Ryuuichi watched as Daisy hit the wall before looking back at Dino who was face flat on the ground. Not literally. 

"Excuse me. Could you not make a mess of Nami Middle? I need to punish you." And the prefect kicked Dino towards their direction, much to Kusakabe and Romario's dismay. Ryuuichi managed to grab Dino before he hit the floor, but fell onto his back as well. He frowned a little upon the man's bruises. Though, Dino owned Hibari one. The prefect had, after all, saved him. 

"I guess he does resemble the First Generation Guardian. The First Generation Guardian of the Cloud Ring was the leader of a nation's intelligence bureau. He welcome no one and preferred to be alone. He never stood with the family either. But whenever Vongola Primo's idea of justice coincided with his, he defeated more enemies and showed more kindness than any other" The youngest blinked at that. He had a feeling that wasn't all, but it should be. He briefly wondered why but had his focus on Hibari again.

"Let's do this, Roll. Cambio Forma" The hedgehog made a sound, before it glowed in bright purple, slowly descend onto Hibari's finger. A black handcuffs with Cloud flame appeared after the bright light dispersed. "A relic of the aloof, unfettered cloud who walked his own path.. Alaude's handcuffs"

---------------------------------------------------------

"I don't need this"

"You've thrown away your weapon. You have no offensive power now. What can you possibly do with those handcuffs?" Daisy mocked. 'A lot, apparently...' Ryuuichi shuddered when he suddenly remembered Yuuichi's words. "It's too bad, but your Vongola box is a poor match for my power. Give up and just tell me where Yuni-sama is"

"I don't need my tonfas." Hibari said, throwing Daisy off guard a little. He was spinning his handcuffs, which somehow is a pair. "If that's all you got, I don't need my tonfas. You are under arrest for destroying school property." The handcuffs multiplied into four pairs, shocking them except for Ryuuichi. (He was busy squealing internally at the sight under his poker face.) 

"That's an interesting trick. But more handcuffs aren't going to do anything to me!"Daisy rushed forward and punched at a high speed, faster than before. Hibari, on the other hand, was unfazed as he dodged each move with great ease. The prefect narrowed his eyes, and cuffed both Daisy's hands. 

"It's no use. The same thing will happen every time you handcuff me"

"I agree. If I'm only using ten or twenty of them" Hibari's ring glowed and the handcuffs on Daisy's hand multiplied at a high speed. Daisy was too slow, he couldn't detach his limbs before he was cuffed. And, he was absolutely cuffed, shackled, whatever suits his current condition. Three long chains were attached onto the one on his neck, his hands and his legs, all of them were held by Hibari. 

"Caught you" Hibari's cloud factor's propagation was acting faster than Daisy's lizard tail technique. Though, it was quite surprising to see the results like this, according to Dino. Though, Ryuuichi wasn't exactly surprised. He had a feeling that if one has a strong as a bull resolve, or in Hibari's case, pissed off to the point of burning hell fire, the faster one's flame factor works. A hunch, he would say, though there weren't any prove to his point so he didn't say anything. 

"I-I wasn't told about this!" 

"You seemed like you want to die, but I won't let you off so easily. I'll crush you" Hibari pulled the chain as the cuff tighten around Daisy, crushing him as the prefect had declared. Somehow, that last sentence from him had reminded Ryuuichi of a certain purple haired teen slash titan from another anime. 

They watched in slight horror (and glee) as Daisy suffered. He kept calling out for Byakuran-sama, which proved to Dino that Byakuran doesn't know how to defeat the Vongola Box as it hadn't exist in other parallel worlds. And, Daisy was choked to death and he fell onto the ground. 

"You're more pathetic than I expected. You can't die even if you want to because of the active factor in the Sun flame within your body." Hibari walked forward to the fallen Real Funeral Wreath and took the Mare Ring, which turned colorless the moment it left Daisy's finger. "The disciplinary committee will be confiscating this" 

Daisy grunted in pain, before everything stopped. He had lost (and died). Apparently, the Real Funeral Wreath are merely normal human beings if their rings were taken away. How expectedly unexpected. Not. 

"Daisy, your mistake was destroying school property. That set off Kyouya." "And his greatest one, underestimating Hibari and the Vongola and you, Dino" Ryuuichi snorted. 

---------------------------------------------------------

"Hold still dammit" Ryuuichi grumbled as he lit up his Sun flame, trying to heal Hibari. He had just finished with Dino and was going to heal Hibari too but the prefect was stubborn, insisting that he was alright when he, in fact, isn't. Probably yes, if compared to when he was beaten by Mukuro, but that shan't be said out loud or else a tonfa shall start a death chase. 

"I don't need it" Hibari, too, grumbled, glaring at the younger as he tried to move away. Ryuuichi, annoyed at that, said in a deadpan but dripping with venom voice. "If you don't, I'll strip you down bare in front of Kusakabe, Romario and Dino" Oh he would definitely do it. Hibari stiffen a little, and complied. 

Ryuuichi nodded, and helped him out of his shirt to look at the bruise the prefect definitely had on his body. They were in another room beside the reception room where Ryuuichi had dragged him into, seeing that he was stubborn. (Unlike Dino, who blushed but did as told and took off his shirt in front of the others)

He glanced at Hibari's front, which there weren't anything before moving to sit behind him. It definitely was bruised, caused when Hibari was thrown back and cracked the freaking wall of the freaking school building. Ryuuichi winced at that and place his hands on the spot. His sun ring glowed as he started healing the prefect. 

He then noticed that Hibari was a tad bit tensed for some reason. He raised an eyebrow and asked. "Is everything alright?" A grunt was his answer, but Ryuuichi wasn't satisfied with the answer.

(If only he knew why Hibari was tensed. Like, the prefect was half in front of him and he was like nonchalantly ignoring the fact. Either he was ignoring it, or he didn't realize, Hibari didn't know. But it still doesn't cover that he was half in front of him.)

"Uhhhum.." He applied pressure, making Hibari sat up straighter. Hibari turned his head to him and glared at him. He returned a deadpanned stare before having his attention back onto the bruise, which had disappeared mostly. After a while, when he deemed it was healed, he stopped. Nodding at that, he stood up, giving Hibari a pat on the shoulder while doing so.

"That should do it" Just as he was about to left the room to give Hibari some privacy, he was pulled back and into the prefect's arms. It was at that moment when he realized it. He fought off the urge to blush and tried to push Hibari away. "W-hat the hell--" To no avail. 

"Hibari- Let me go-" Instead of doing as told, Hibari tighten his vice grip and stared at Ryuuichi in the eyes. This time, Ryuuichi did blushed. His face to his ears to his neck were red. He didn't even need a mirror to see how red he was. A sudden burst of strength managed to push Hibari away and he quickly scrambled out of the room, but not before turning around and stuck his tongue out at Hibari. And the door was slammed.

Hibari, still sitting on the sofa, blinked at that. A moment later, he chuckled in amusement at that. Ryuuichi was quite cute. Not to mention it was quite hilarious seeing the younger taken off guard and all. Honestly, how could someone so sharp could be so dense was something the prefect doesn't know.

Ryuuichi slammed the door shut and heaved. That, does no good to his heart at all. He took deep breathe, gradually calmed his breathing and the redness subsided. He thought that he was used to the random pulling and all from Hibari (and Dino) but that was just simply... (Not word could describe how he felt at that moment. None but, flustered) He not so calmly walked into the reception room where Romario, Kusakabe and Dino are after deeming he had calmed down. 

Dino turned to him when he walked in and raised an eyebrow at how out of it Ryuuichi was. "Ryuuichi? Did something happened?" Ryuuichi blinked for a moment, before blushing lightly again as he remembered the scene just now. He clicked his tongue and huffed, walking towards Kusakabe and sat beside him, right opposite of Dino and Romario. "Nothing" His voice were filled with annoyance that had Dino wincing slightly.

Kusakabe and Romario exchanged a look, somewhat could guess it. Dino, on the other hand, didn't. He tried to persuade the teen to say it but was answered with a venomous 'shut up' that had his mouth snapped shut immediately. Though, there weren't much heat in it. 

"Really, it was quite hard to believe that you would turn into your older self..." Ryuuichi raised an eyebrow at Romario's word while Kusakabe nodded in agreement. "What?" Romario chuckled as Kusakabe explained. "Your older self was more.. Enigmatic. He was more mysterious and silent than you are. And more sadistic. Even we don't know how your older self managed to get Vindice on his side"

"Though, your older self was a reliable and trustworthy ally and friend. And a family, of course." Ryuuichi blinked at that. It was, a bit confusing, knowing that they were talking about him yet it wasn't about him. He could somehow understand the 'how did he turned into his older self part' seeing that his older self was probably (and is) more of a weirdo than he currently is, but it still doesn't enlighten him what they were talking about the slightest.

"Speaking of which, how did you know that Daisy would transformed into a lizard?" Romario asked. Ryuuichi tensed at that slightly, wondering how was he going to answer that. "Umm... Hunch?" Of course it wasn't a hunch! Ryuuichi wanted to palm his face so hard that it might bruise at his own idiocy but refrained himself from doing so. He quickly changed the topic when he saw the suspicion from them. "How are my parents and my brother doing?" He narrowed his eyes at that flinch all of them had.

"T-they are alright. Safe from danger" Dino answered. He was about to say something when Romario suddenly started searching for something from his suit.

"Ryuuichi, here" Romario called out and tossed a small box of, dried cranberries..? Ryuuichi gave him a bewildered look while the others simply smiled at that. "A gift" He nodded slowly, looking at the box. "Uh.. Thank you.. But why so suddenly?" Romario laughed at that.

"Well, your older self likes to eat it, and tend to have at least one with him everytime he's out." There was a small mischievous smirk on Romario's face. "I think you might need it, seeing that something just happened" 

Realization dawned Ryuuichi at what Romario was implying and groaned loudly, flopping back on the sofa's back rest, wanting to melt into it. "Oh god, please, shut up--" Romario and Kusakabe laughed at his reaction, while Dino simply sat there, puzzled. And then, the door slammed open. "What is going on?" Hibari, in his shirt and his gakuran hanging on his shoulder, appeared, arms crossed.

Ryuuichi looked at him with narrowed eyes and groaned even louder. "Please go slam face first at the wall" Romario and Kusakabe laughed even harder.

(The whole time, Dino remained out of the loop even when he tried to tell Romario to elaborate what the hell was going on, but the older simply laughed even harder, much to both Ryuuchi and his dismay. If only Dino knew...)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N= Okay the last part was a tad bit unexpected..... BUT WHATEVER! THE FIRST CHAPTER OF FUTURE FINAL BATTLE ARC!!

Ryuuichi had his transmitter on the whole time to listen to whatever was happening on Tsuna's side, but muted his own microphone on the transmitter. Though, he might suffer hearing problem for a while at all the shouting and explosions and all.

I think I somehow managed to make Hibari a tad bit out of character....

Fun fact= Dino had asked Ryuuichi why he didn't attack Daisy or did anything, the teen answered with a deadpan voice and eyes. "If I did, the whole school might burn down" Dino then sweated at that, understanding what the teen meant.

Fun Fact= TYL Ryuuichi, Hibari and Dino tend to hang out very frequently. Both for work, and not for work. Kusakabe and Romario would sometimes tag along (Especially if it's for work). TYL Ryuuichi could frequently be seen with Reborn too.

Fun Fact= TYL Ryuuichi is a sadist courtesy of *ahem* Reborn. 

There won't be much chapters in this arc, but there definitely will be one where Ryuuichi will get his answers as the main part and all of them going back to the past as the minor one. I think.

(.... Getting quite boring, isn't it. Well... Whatever =w=ll)

[I apologize for any grammar, spelling, etc. etc. mistakes]