/21

A Dumb Girl From North Korea~

 

3rd Person P.O.V

 

Everybody had forgotten everything about searching for the turtle after the noise came from Sungmi.

“But how do we do that?” Shindong asked, “joke around all the time? It’s tiring in the end…”

“We could tickle her?” Eunhyuk suggested, “I don’t think we’ve ever tried to tickle her…”

“If we tickle her all day it’ll end up being torure,” Sungmin said, “and then her brother will definitely not let her stay, no matter what she says…”

“We could also just keep her good company,” a new voice said. They looked against the door where Donghae stood, new showered; only wearing shorts and a loose t-shirt.

“What fun is there in that?!” Kyuhyun asked with a pout, “we have to get it a little funny!”

“Kyuhyun, would you like to be tickled all day?” Donghae asked with a lifted eyebrow and for once, the maknae couldn’t answer right away.

“…touché…” he finally said and made the guys laugh. Then some furniture got removed and everybody looked against it to see Sungmi move the TV-table and a second later sit with Ddangkoma in her hand and a smile of victory plastered on her face.

“You found it!” Shindong said surprised, “well done Sungmi!” Sungmi send him a smile. When the boys had started talking about ways to get her voice back she decided to search while listening. She couldn’t really say anything anyways and she knew that Yesung at that time would be on his way to tear the dorm apart because of that turtle, something she didn’t want to happen.

 

Donghae P.O.V

 

“Hae, by the way, I’m going to hang out with your girlfriend tomorrow,” Eunhyuk said as Sungmi had left with Ddangkoma. I turned my head against him in surprise.

“You are-” then I stopped, “y-yah! Sh-she is not my girlfriend!” I sighed inside in relief, hoping that I covered it up well. He laughed

“By that reaction I think she is,” he teased.

“Me too,” Shindong said and winked to me, “you’re always nervous when we mention her as your girlfriend~”

“I am not!” I protested, “I… I just always get… I get taken aback, okay?!” I defended, “I’m not used to that kind of teasing!” Eunhyuk smirked.

“Soooo… you won’t get mad if I start going out with her?” he asked. I widened my eyes.

“Don’t you da-” I stopped. What should I do?! “I… I… Of course I will! She… she is like my sister!”

“Then you know… we’ll be mad if you start date her too,” Kyuhyun said and smiled evil, “she is like our sister too~” Oh damn! Someone suddenly poked my shoulder and I turned around to see Sungmi. She smiled to me and made a sign with her hand to show me that I should follow her. I hesitated. Now? In the middle of all this? She nodded as she knew what I thought and I nodded too.

“Coming,” I said, ignoring the guys and following her. This would get me in sooooo much mess, I swear!! We ended in her room on the bed… no, not that way! She sat with her notebook and wrote a lot of words. When she finally gave it to me, she also send me a big smile before I read.

Let’s find something to do, you know… when they finally asks WHAT we are doing and not IF we are dating, we can answer that :) just some stuff friends normally does, you know?

I looked at her. So she had heard that the guys tried to find out? Okay, thanks to just before, it was pretty obvious. I nodded.

“But what could it be?” I asked, “it have to be something we can do in here since Teukie and Shindong heard us last night…” She made big eyes, saying ‘really?!?!’ I nodded and sighed.

“I got confronted with it this morning… they’re really curious and I have no idea about what to say,” I looked at her, “dating in the dark is hard, huh?” She nodded and then she did it. Took the imitative and laid her hand on mine with a shy smile and bit her lip. I lifted my hand and closed it around hers, squeezing it lightly. She blushed.

“You look cute,” I chuckled which just made her blush even more and look down.

 

Eunhyuk P.O.V

 

“Can you hear anything?” I whispered to Shindong who sad beside me with his ear against the door. He shook his head.

“Nope~ Are we sure they’re in there?” I nodded.

“Yes! Plus, I heard them just before,” I whispered. He nodded and tried to listen again.

“Yah! What are you two doing?!” a voice suddenly scolded. We slowly turned our heads against it and saw Heechul stand with his hands on his hips and send both of us harsh glares, “who are you to stalk an innocent girls privacy?!” he asked in a cold voice. I sank.

“I… her and Hae… they…”

“So you’re also stalking Donghae’s privacy?!” his voice got louder and I could hear chairs get pushed back and the other members rush out here. I shook my head.

“I… no! Shindong!” I looked at Shindong who sat at my side, just as the door got open and Donghae and Sungmi stood with confused gazes.

“What’s going on here?” Donghae asked, “why are you yelli-” he looked down at me and Shindong, “have you… you’ve listened?!” he asked gaping, “how… how dare you to do that again!” Neither him nor Sungmi looked to pleased with us.

“Donghae, what were you doing in there again? This is the second night in row,” Shindong said and got up. I got up too and Donghae sighed.

“Do you really want to know that hyung?” he asked. Sungmi held a finger against her lips and shook her head. Donghae smiled to her.

“Are you embarrassed?” he asked. She hesitated then half nodded, half shook her head. Donghae laughed.

“No need to!” he smiled, then looked at us.

“Donghae, you don’t need to tell anybody,” Heechul said and glared me, “what’s private is private. The members should be able understand that!” I sank. Heechul could be really scary sometimes, really!

“You’re not curious hyung?” Kyuhyun asked. Heechul glared him and the maknae sank.

“I am. But I won’t force Donghae to say anything if he don’t want to. And so what if he is dating her? Or what if he isn’t? Donghae finally seems to come back and we should be grateful and not snoop around. Jeez,” he rolled his eyes. Donghae smiled.

“Thanks hyung,” he said, “I… I really appreciate that…” Heechul smiled to him.

“You’re welcome,“ now he looked at Sungmi, “Sungmi, no matter what you two are doing in your room, keep on doing it. It’s nice to see our Hae that happy again,“ he winked, “and I approve you two dating if you actually are!” and with those words he went to the bathroom.

 

Sungmi P.O.V

 

I went back to my room with Donghae when Leeteuk, sighing, had asked people to get back to their stuff. I took my notebook and wrote Donghae a question.

Did you plan to tell if Heechul hadn’t saved us?

Donghae read it, then shook his head.

“No,” he send me a smile, “I would say… that you wanted to learn more about South Korean culture so we were watching dramas and such on your laptop while I told you things…” He leaned his back against the wall and took his legs up. I nodded and with a smile, I copied his actions and looked at him. He chuckled and shook his head.

“You’re so…” he laughed, “I don’t even know!” I send him a smile and stuck my tongue out while squeezing my eyes together in an eye-smile. The next thing I felt was him, pinching my cheeks. I opened my eyes and saw his face, three inches from mine. I could feel that I blushed again as he slowly leaned closer and I closed my eyes again. Then I felt his lips against my forehead and he pulled back. I opened my eyes and saw him smile again.

“Don’t let Eunhyuk steal you away from me tomorrow, araso?” he said. I nodded, holding up my pinky. He caught it with his and smiled.

“Thanks~”

 

A/N: No kiss, sorry x) But deffinetly more skinship between Donghae and Sungmi, don't you think?
- Hope you liked it! 

If some of you readers out there are Shawols, I have a new, short, story I'm writing on :) Please, check it out~ 
Communication through music~