/19

A Dumb Girl From North Korea~

 

3rd Person P.O.V

 

Leeteuk were laying in his bed, playing a game on his phone when Donghae entered. The younger were obviously surprised that the leader was still awake when he came in, ‘cause he paused in the door and looked at his hyung. Leeteuk paused his game, sat up and looked at Donghae.

“Where have you been?” he asked, acting like he didn’t know anything. Donghae went to his bed – to buy himself some time – and sat down.

“I… I was in the dorm downstairs,” he said, “but everybody seemed to be asleep so I just came back. Why?” he smiled a bit. Leeteuk chuckled inside but kept a pokerface.

“I was just wondering,” he said, “now, get some sleep. We have an early dance practice tomorrow~”

 

As said, the boys leaved the dorm early next morning for dance practice. That meant, that Sungmi had the whole dorm for herself, which meant, that she would use the time for what she secretly had been doing for a while; dancing.

Truth was, she was terrible and she still hated it, after all that in North Korea. She couldn’t coordinate her arms and legs, her rhythm in dance was weak too and yeah… it didn’t looked too well. She filmed herself once in a while, just to see if she did something better than last time; unfortunately, she almost didn’t. But she kept practicing.

 

Donghae P.O.V

 

“Yah, Lee Donghae~” I looked against the voice, it was Shindong’s. We had a break from all the dancing and I sat with my phone.

“Neh hyung?” I asked as I closed the text-program. He smiled that smile he always smiled when he was going to reveal something. I sank.

“I heard you in Sungmi-ssi’s room late last night. What were you doing?” By those words, every member turned their attention towards me.

“Bwoh?!” Eunhyuk exclaimed, “Hae why were you in there?!”

“I-I…” I tried.

“Hae, are you dating Sungmi?!” Sungmin asked. I sank.

“N-n-no! I was just… I was just wishing her good night and asking if she was okay!” I half-yelled, “because of her brother!” Silence~  At least I shut their mouths, right?

“Aaaaaand… do you want us to believe that?” Kyuhyun said with a smirk, ”it’s obvious that you like her. And if she likes you too, you can have a secret relationship. We aren’t idiots hyung,” he winked. I closed my hands. Why should that stupid maknae be that damn smart sometimes?!

“I… I don’t d-date her!” I said, hoping that my acting was good enough.

“But you like her?” Eunhyuk said. Thank you, best friend~ I shook my head.

“N-not more that you guys do,” I said. Some of them rolled their eyes.

“You obviously do,” Shindong said, “you-”

“Back to practice!” I looked against the door and saw the choreographer enter, “break is over!”

And never had I been more relieved to hear those words.

 

Eunhyuk P.O.V

 

Soooooo, obviously Hae was hiding something for us. But if it was his feelings, a secret relationship or something third, I couldn’t figure out. He had been acting for a while~ 

And it annoyed me.

Of course it did~ Did he feel that he couldn’t tell me what it was? Weren’t we like... best friends? We were~  But he was hiding something.

“Hyukjae ah, we’re leaving in five,” Teukie said and pulled me out of my thoughts. Shindong, Teukie and I had a schedule at Strong Heart soon while the other members had to leave, either just for the dorm or some other schedules.

“Neh hyung,” I smiled.

 

“Do you think we got him?” Shindong asked in the car. I smiled.

“He seems to know now that we’re watching him,” Leeteuk said, “but yeah. Let him live a bit in the faith that he succeed in persuade us to believe that he only sees her in a brotherly way. Araso?”

“So we can be sure that there is something?” Shindong asked. Leeteuk hesitated but nodded.

“Yes. Or anyway, there is something from his side. I don’t know about Sungmi yet,” he sighed.

“We should ask her? We never even once tried something with her?” I suggested, “just a simple friendly talk. Shouldn’t be much, just to get closer-ish?” Both of them looked at me.

“I’ve been on a vacation with her?” Leeteuk said. I nodded.

“You have, but hyung… to get closer I think we need Shindong or me. You already are close to her!” I chuckled.

“Wouldn’t it be easier for him then?” Shindong asked, “it takes a lot of time to earn some trust from that girl…”

“Eunhyuk, then you do it.” Leeteuk said, “you’re talkative, you’re Donghae’s best friend and you already seem to be, at least, comfortable around her. The other guys… she is quite stiff around them, especially alone,” he glanced Shindong who nodded.

“It does feel uncomfortable. Not that I don’t like her, we just don’t… It’s hard to get through her since I can’t joke with her like with others,” Shindong said. I nodded.

“I’ll give it a try then,” I said, “tomorrow…”

 

Sungmi P.O.V

 

It had passed lunch before the first group of members got home. Luckily I was stopped dancing and was doing the dishes from the boys breakfast and mine.

“Sungmi ah, are you home?” Ryeowook yelled. I clanged the glass I stood with against another one to answer, a second later Ryeowook, Henry and Yesung entered.

“Hey Sungmi,” Yesung said and sat down on a chair, “when did you wake up?” I turned against him and held four fingers against him.

“Four what… hours ago?” he asked. I nodded with a smile.

“Do you need help?” Ryeowook asked and took a dishtowel. I shook my head, again with a smile.

“Just let me help anyways,” he smiled back. I shook my head and chuckled.

“You’re such a weirdo,” Henry laughed, “both of you! Wookie hyung wants to help with chores and Sungmi don’t want help!” I looked at him with a smile and shrugged.

 

It was late in the afternoon before some of the others entered. This time it was Donghae and Sungmin. They had been at their stylists this afternoon.

“Heyhey~” Sungmin sang as he entered the living room where me and Henry were playing a duet – me on piano, him on violin – and Ryeowook and Yesung was playing a card-game.

“Hi hyung,” Ryeowook said, “is that a new haircut I see?” Sungmin nodded as he sat down in the couch.

“Yup! Donghae got a new too,” he looked against the door, “Hae, you coming?”

“In a minute! Just need some water,” Donghae answered. I smiled a bit and looked at Henry.

“Again?” he asked. I nodded. I had to act normal when Donghae entered, right? Not as my boyfriend just had entered. That’s it~ Act cool…

 

A/N: Such a boring chapter, I know xD OTL