/18

A Dumb Girl From North Korea~

 

Sungmi P.O.V

 

I didn’t liked hearing my brother fight with the members who had been like my brothers the last couple of months. It didn’t felt right, that was why I wrote what I wrote and made my oppa read it himself.

“Are you serious?” he asked as he had readen it. I nodded and he sighed.

“Don’t come to me if they screw up, araso? You just chosed.” Then he looked at Minrae.

“C-can I come with you back?” he asked.

“O-of course. But what about your sister?” Minrae looked at me, “you stay?” I nodded and smiled a bit as I flipped the page in the notebook and showed it to her. I’d written that too before I gave Sungmin oppa his ‘message’. She read it and sent me a smile.

“I will. Don’t worry,” she handed it back to me, “always feel welcome to visit us, okay?” I nodded and without any kind of warning she hugged me.

“Let’s meet again soon. I think your brother wants that too,” she whispered. I nodded with a smile as she pulled away and looked at my brother.

“We have to get home if you plan to meet up at work tomorrow…” she said. Sungmin oppa nodded stiff.

“I’ll drive you to the train station,” Sangkyu said.

“Can I get a moment with my sister?” Sungmin asked and got up. I nodded.

“Well drive in five minutes,” Sangkyu said as Sungmin asked me to show him my room.

 

Donghae P.O.V

 

It was kind of a relief when Sungmi’s brother left the dorm. Not that I wasn’t happy on Sungmi’s ways that she had gotten her brother back, he was just so… he had this negative aura surrounding him.

“Are you okay?” I asked when Sungmi entered the living room after sending her brother off. She nodded with a little smile. I really wanted to get up, walk to her and hug her but the other boys was in here and yeah…

“Sorry for sayin’, but I don’t really like your brother. No offence,” Heechul said. Sungmi looked at him with the same little smile.

“Hey, you did well tonight. On stage I mean!” Yesung said, I think to change the subject. Sungmi looked at him as she sat down on that spot her brother had been sitting on some minutes ago.

“You looked hawt,” Heechul said and winked with a chuckle, which made Sungmi blush and look down.

“Hyung!” Eunhyuk said, “don’t say such things. She’s shy!” Heechul winked to him, then looked at me.

“Hae, didn’t you think she looked hot too?” he asked and made everybody turn their attention against me.

“I…I…”

“Do you think she looked ugly?” he asked now. I shook my head violently.

“NO! I… no, I didn’t… I don’t…” I said, embarrassed over my exclamation. They all laughed.

“You’re blushing Hae!” Sungmin said, “that’s cute!”

“Yah hyung!” I mumbled and send Sungmi a gaze. She was looking down but I could see a little smile anyways. Even more embarrassing, I swear!

“Do you like her?” Heechul teased. He seemed to be in a much better mood now, after Sungmi’s brother had leaved.

“I- no! Or yes… I… hyuuuuuung! She is just a friend!” I said, trying to get myself out of this mess. Hopefully, Sungmi would understand.

 

3rd Person P.O.V

 

Sungmi couldn’t help but find a bit hilarious and sweet, that way Donghae was red in his head while making excuses and such. Heechul were obviously only teasing Donghae to put him in a dilemma in front of both the members and Sungmi. If he only had been with the members it would have been much easier for him to answer.

“Heechul, don’t you have to go to work early tomorrow morning?” Leeteuk said as he started thinking that this was getting too much.

“I do, but I’m not tired!” Heechul said with a big smile.

“Hyung, you’ll be tomorrow,” Ryeowook said, “and you know that!”

 

Later that night, when the most of the members had gone to their rooms, Donghae decided to find Sungmi. She had left around same time as Heechul, but he could hear some low music from her room. He knocked on the door, but didn’t got any answer. He tried again before he tried the doorknob and realized that it wasn’t locked. When she slept, she always locked the door! He got inside, just to see that there weren’t anybody in there.
Sungmi on the other side, just finished at the bathroom and returned to the room in her kimono. As she entered she saw Donghae’s back and soundlessy she sneaked behind him and poked him in the back. The older jumped in surprise and turned around with and ‘Auch’ before he realized that it just was Sungmi. Then he smiled.

“Hi,” he said, “I… I just wanted to wish you goodnight and…” Sungmi nodded as she kicked the door closed behind her so the others wouldn’t hear anything. Hesitating she took his hand gently and make him follow her to sit on the bed. She let go of his hand when both of them sat down and crossed her legs with a cute smile on her face.

“Hey, about… about earlier…” Donghae said, “I don’t… you really looked beautiful on stage. I just didn’t knew what to answer Heechul hyung,” he send her a bit embarrassed smile. She nodded and made a ‘it’s okay’ sign. While living with the boys she had made a lot of hand-signs together with them to make it easier.

“Are you happy? I mean… that you got your brother back?” Donghae asked after some seconds of silence. She nodded with a smile.

“What did you write to him? To let him allow you to stay with us?” the older asked. Sungmi took that notebook she had beside her and wrote her answer.

Just that I was old enough to take care of myself and I really liked being here. If he wanted me to stay happy, he had to let me go and live his life as I lived mine~ Donghae read it and nodded.

 

Leeteuk P.O.V

 

“Still monitoring?” Shindong asked and sat down beside me with a bowl of ramen. I nodded.

“I’m almost finish. Just watching Sungmi’s performance again,” I said and smiled.

“She was really good. Nari texted me earlier, saying that I had to let her meet Sungmi soon and I should tell her that she was amazing!”

“She really was,” I said as the performance ended, “and I’m glad that she decided to stay. She can really become something big, plus she is such a comfortable person to be around…” Shindong nodded.

“She is!”

We kept chit-chatting for around ten minutes before we decided to call it a day and go to bed. As we passed Sungmi’s room, I stopped automaticly when I thought I heard a voice. Donghae’s voice.

“Hyung, what’s-”

“Shh!” I said and held a finger against my lips, “listen~” Shindong took some steps back and stopped in front of the door to listen too.

“…sweet dreams Sungmi. I’ll see you tomorrow, okay?” I looked at Shindong.

“Isn’t that Donghae?” Shindong whispered. I nodded. What was Donghae doing in Sungmi’s room this late?

A/N: Du-du-du-duuuuuuuun~ xD