/26

A Dumb Girl From North Korea~

 

Leeteuk P.O.V

 

“Have any of you guys seen Donghae?” I asked when I arrived at the kitchen the next morning. Everybody shook their heads.

“No? Not since we left him with Sungmi. Why? He haven’t been to bed?” I shook my head.

“No! And his bed is cold,” I said and scratched my neck.

“Wait what? Left him with Sungmi?” Kyuhyun asked and looked up from his phone. I nodded.

“Sungmi got her voice back-”

“SHE DID WHAT?!” Everybody from the other floor yelled in unison, some were even on their legs.

“How?!”

“Why?!”

“When?!”

“Is she sleeping?!”

“Yah, calm down!” Heechul scolded, “I have an headache!” I looked towards him.

“Heechul, will you now tell us about-”

“Can someone tell us about Sungmi and a voice again!?” Sungmin said, “what happened?!”

“I had a nightmare,” a hoarse voice said from the door. We all looked against it and saw Sungmi and Donghae, stand hand in hand, “it was a nightmare which gave me my voice back…”

“Bwoh?!” the members yelled, “a… a nightmare?!” Sungmi smiled, nodded and pulled Donghae with her to the table and sat down on a chair, he sat down beside.

“Wait, stop. You got your voice back and the two of you just slept together?!” Kyuhyun looked speechless at his hyung and noona.

“Yes and yes. And slept as in slept, Kyuhyun. Literally,” Donghae said and took two bowls of rice from the middle of the table.

“About time,” Heechul said with a smirk, “you two are seriously…” Donghae and Sungmi looked at him.

“O-O-Oppa, why did you tell them?” Sungmi asked in a hoarse voice, “couldn’t you just have kept quiet?” she tilted her head. Heechul rolled his eyes.

“No? Donghae literally attacked you on the bed. If you wanted to keep it a secret, be a bit more careful, ‘kay?” Sungmi nodded blushing.

“For how long have the two of you been dating?” I asked and lifted an eyebrow, looking at Donghae.

“Uhm… we started… the day before her debut,” he said and looked at Sungmi who nodded slowly.

“Lee Donghae. You have been dating for more than two weeks without telling anybody else than Heechul?! How could you?!“ Eunhyuk whined. Donghae smiled a bit.

“I didn’t tell hyung,” he said, “Hyung… has been spying,” he chuckled a bit and I looked at Heechul.

“Spying?”

 

Sungmi P.O.V

 

Sangkyu were really surprised when he entered the dorm and I welcomed him. The map he had in his arm landed on the floor and he gaped.

“Sungmi?” he said with a voice as if he saw a ghost. I smiled.

“Yes?” He widened his eyes.

“Sungmi, are you talking?!” he exclaimed, making me laugh. I nodded.

“I am! Isn’t it wonderful?!” I said happy.

“Is it Sangkyu hyung?” Donghae asked from the kitchen.

“Yes!” I answered and looked at Sangkyu, “come! We were just eating lunch!” He had turned into ‘speechless’ and just followed me to the kitchen.

“Guys, am I dreaming?” he asked as he sat down. The members laughed and shook their heads, Donghae took my hand under the table and squeezed it.

“Nope. Sungmi got her voice back and we have a couple of lovebirds living here~” Eunhyuk said with noodles in his mouth. I rolled my eyes.

“Eh? Lovebirds?” Sangkyu asked and looked at me. I blushed and looked down.

“Donghae and Sungmi,” Leeteuk said, “dating in the dark for weeks~” I was sure that he was looking at us, making hold my gaze lowered.

“Sungmi is dating?” Judging the voice, Sangkyu was back to the gaping.

“I… neh,” Donghae said and squeezed my hand again.

 

We were driving against the talkshow I should attend today. Leeteuk, Shindong and Eunhyuk came with me too, since they had their weekly segment at the program. It was called Strong Heart.

“So, I don’t need to tell your story now, do I?” Leeteuk asked and handed me back that notebook I’d given him some days ago with my story. I smiled and shook my head.

“No you don’t… I can tell it myself now,” I said, not even trying to hide my happiness. Leeteuk laughed.

“Good! Just remember, that if anybody asks, Super Junior has been the best and you don’t date any of them, okay?” I smiled and nodded.

“Neh O-Oppa!”

 

3rd Person P.O.V

 

The van arrived at the Strong Heart studio and a little bunch of stylists were ready to make the four of them look perfect. Sungmi didn’t really like that they put so much in her face. She liked to go with the natural look and her stylist got very surprised as Sungmi suddenly exclaimed to stop putting so much eyeshadow on. The stylist had only heard that Sungmi couldn’t talk…

“I-I’m sorry miss,” she said and bowed, “but the istructions…”

“Was that she should look natural,” Sangkyu said as he entered, “so don’t put all that in her face okay? She don’t like it and she isn’t used to it.” The stylist nodded and bowed again.

 

The show went fine as the other celebs talked but the three Super Junior members could feel Sungmi’s tension as it neared her time. She looked quiet uncomfortable as she sat in her seat in the middle of everything. One of the older sunbaes finished his story and Lee Seungi, the MC, finally decided to turn the attention against Sungmi.

“And today we have a new face amongst us. Not many knows who she is, so Leeteuk-ssi can you present her?” The audience started mumbling. Why should Leeteuk introduce her? Sungmi looked surprised at Leeteuk – Hadn’t they told the staff that she could talk now?

“Uhm… Well, what about she present herself?” Leeteuk said and smiled.

“Present herself? But… she… wasn’t she…”

“She got her voice back just this morning,” Leeteuk said, “so I don’t have to say anuthing for her today,” he looked at the younger girl who smiled, still nervous, now to the camera. She bowed her head.

“Hello. My name is Kang Sungmi, I’m a pianist at SM and…” her voice faded out and she stopped.

“Sungmi?” Leeteuk said as she coughed.

“I’m okay,” Sungmi turned her head against Leeteuk, “I can do it!”

“Neh…” Leeteuk smiled back.

“Are you two…?” Seungi asked and made both of them shake their heads.

“No!” Leeteuk said, “Sungmi is… she is like my littlesister,” he smiled, “she have been under Super Junior’s wings since she came,” Sungmi nodded.

“Came? To SM or what?” Seungi asked. Sungmi nodded.

“Neh… Since I…” she gulped, “came…”

“Where do you come from?” One of the guests asked curious. Sungmi looked back at the three Super Junior members who all nodded to her that it was okay to answer. She took a deep breath.

“North Korea… In Sinuiji,” she then said with a clear voice.

 

Sungmi told her story on national TV, something no one really had seen come besides Leeteuk who had seen her notes. She had wanted to tell about what happened in North Korea, even when it could make her seem as a betrayer against her country. Everybody were speechless under her story and when she finished, it took Seungi a while before he could say something.

“So… your family is…?” Sungmi smiled sad.

“In the start, I thought I’d lost everything. But the day I made my debut, my brother came. He had escaped too and through some friends he found me,” she said, “so I still have him, even though he now lives in another city. But he is okay and we often mail.” Seungi nodded.

“Are there… are there anything you’ve had a hard time getting used to here?” another guest asked. Sungmi nodded.

“You’re much more forward than North Korea. And the way you act in front of each other, the movies you watch and the things you do… there is so much and I get surprised every day,” Sungmi said, “but I like most of it. It’s nice to be here~”

 

Sungmi P.O.V

 

We returned from Strong Heart in a good mood. I’d won the prize for best story and it had ended with a funny story from Eunhyuk.

“Donghae is home in a half hour,” Leeteuk said as we entered the dorm, “his schedule just finished…” I nodded and send him a smile.

“Can I use the bath first? Please?” I asked and tried to do some aegyo. Leeteuk chuckled.

“Yes you can. But don’t take too long, araso?” I nodded and went to take a bath.

 

It knocked on the door and I looked up from my notebook. The door was already half-open and Donghae looked in.

“Hey,” he said and smiled, “may I come in?” I nodded and closed the notebook. No need for it anymore. He came in, hiding something behind his back and sat down beside me on the bed.

“How was the interview?” he asked. I smiled.

“Good. I won,” I showed him the medal, “everybody was speechless!” He chuckled.

“It isn’t everyday you hear about things in North Korea…” I’d told him about my story too but yeah. He had stayed quiet about it.

“What are you hiding from me?” I asked and pointed at his arm, “I wanna see!” Donghae chuckled again.

“Then close your eyes~“ He sang and so I did – after looking suspicious at him. He chuckled and I felt him lean closer to me and then click something around my neck. Even with closed eyes I could tell that his face only were an inch or so away from mine. I held my breath in shock as something – guess what – touched my lips.

“Now open,” he whispered as he pulled away. I sank and opened my eyes. He smiled lovely to me, still with his face close to mine.

“I love you, Kang Sungmi~” He said and then closed the gap between our lips again.

THE END

 

A/N: *Sobs* My baby ended ;_;' Lol, sounds wrong xD 
Well guys, this was the ending~ I don't know if I like it though .____.' But yeah... 
I hope that YOU liked it or something, or else it wouldn't... <.<' My use of words have been kinda bad lately. I don't know which word to use in situations OTL Sorry OTL

Well, I also said that I would post forward to a new story when I finished this one~ This time it's about the band CN Blue.
- You'll find out the rest in the forword xD I shouldn't really do it... I still have two other stories to write on but I can't help it <.<' I get too many ideas sometimes OTL
Please check the story out :D 

Minhyuk's Noona~

Last, I wanna thank you guys for reading this story. I really hope that you liked it, even though there were some breaks between the updates sometimes OTL Thanks for all of your support~ :D
//Miji96