/23 + A Short Hiatus~ 

A Dumb Girl From North Korea~

 

Eunhyuk P.O.V

 

My schedule ended and as the others had to go to the next, I drove home. I was thinking of taking Sungmi to an amusement park. You didn’t need to could say much there, just point at what you wanted to try, right? I entered the dorm. It was really quiet today~ Or not… I went to the living room where Heechul hyung sad and watched TV. He looked at me with a smile.

“Hello there~ Come and join me,” he said and removed his legs from one side of the couch. I looked suspicious at him as I sat down. He usually just greeted me and went back to what-he-watched and if I decided to join I shouldn’t even think of nearing the couch.

“Don’t you have work today?” I asked. He shook his head.

“I got a day off~ So let’s spend it together since you’re free!” he send me a nice smile, making me even more suspicious.

“Hyung sorry, but I have a agreement with Sungmi,” I said, “is she up yet?” Heechul looked at me.

“Sungmi? Ouh,” he smiled, “she went of earlier, saying… writing that something came up,” he shrugged, “so I said that I would keep you company!” now, he smiled even bigger. Creepy~

“Something came up? Where?” I asked surprised. Heechul hesitated.

“She didn’t want me to tell anybody…” he then said. I was still suspicious but nodded.

“Okay then… what do you want to do?” I asked. Since he said it himself, he couldn’t get away. He looked at me.

“What did you plan to do with Sungmi?“ he still smiled.

“Amusement park,” I shrugged, “you don’t need to talk much but can get a fine bond there…” he nodded and got up.

“I’ll disguise myself. You do too,” he winked, “amusement park it is!” I looked surprised at him.

“Really?”

 

Sungmi P.O.V

 

I had no idea at all about where Donghae took me. I just got asked to fasten my seatbelt and chose an album on his phone we could listen to. I decided to choose the new album from Miss A and Donghae looked at me with a smile.

“Good choice,” he said as he started the car. I smiled back at him and nodded. We drove of and I heard Donghae sing with at the song several times. I probably would too if I could, so I chosed just to lip-sync and follow Donghae’s singing.

“You probably wanna know where we’re going,” he said as the song changed and looked at me. I nodded curious and he smiled again.

“My cousin and his fiancée own a little restaurant here in Seoul. It’s a traditional Korean one and it has small private stalls so we can be alone there. I called her before we drove of…” I nodded again, still smiling and gave him thumbs up.

 

As we arrived at the restaurant, Donghae got out faster than I expected and went to my door and opened. I blushed a bit as he made a gesture for me to come out, but inside I felt happier than ever. He sent me a smile as I got out.

“I hope you’ll like it!” I nodded and we went to the restaurant which was almost empty. I could only hear some voices in the kitchen, so I looked at Donghae.

“Wait a second,” he said and went against it. You nodded and started looking around. It was a traditional Korean restaurant as Donghae had told you in the car, and you felt welcome here. It seemed as a nice and quiet place. Not long time went before you heard someone exclaim something in a happy voice and laughter from the kitchen. You got curious, but decided to wait.

You would know it eventually.

 

Donghae P.O.V

 

As I saw the person my cousin and his fiancée was talking to, I definitely got taken in surprise. What did she do here?!

“Umma! Why… what… you’re here!” I exclaimed as a five-years old and hugged her. She laughed and hugged me back, surprised.

“Yes I am. I planned on surprising you,” she pushed me lightly away and laid her hand on my cheek, “why are you here? Did you get a day of?” I nodded and remembered Sungmi outside. How should I introduce her to my mother? As my girlfriend or just a friend?

“Was it a table for two?” My cousin asked with a smile and a wink. I scowled to him, then sighed and nodded.

“Yes… a private place?” I asked. He nodded.

“Of course. Who are you here with? One of the members?” he asked and smiled teasingly. My mum looked at me, curious.

“Uhm… no,” I bit my lip, “she is a piano-player. In SM. She made her debut some days ago,” I smiled a bit, “she is waiting in the restaurant…”

“A girl?” My mum asked in surprise, “just a friend or…?” I hesitated.

“I…”

“Let’s meet her!” My cousin took two menus, and went to the restaurant. I ran after him and saw Sungmi stand near the fish-tank, looking at the many different fishes. She looked up when the door opened and against us. She send me a smile and I smiled, a bit nervous maybe?, back.

“Is it her?” My cousin asked. I nodded and went to her. My mum and cousin’s fiancée had followed us out.

“Sungmi, this is my cousin, his fiancée and…” I looked at my mum, “this is my mum. She came here to surprise me…” Sungmi nodded and bowed a 90 degree bow.

“Hello Sungmi. It’s nice to meet you,” my mum smiled kindly and held her hand against Sungmi. Sungmi took it nervous and bowed again. I smiled to myself.

“Are you two dating?” My cousin asked curious and looked at Sungmi. Sungmi looked at me and nodded slightly, giving me permission. I nodded back before I turned against my family.

“We are… but no one knows, only us and Heechul,” I smiled a bit, “so please don’t tell anybody…” They all nodded, my mum was like… shining!

“Ooooooouh, my son got a beautiful girlfrieeeeend!” she whined happy and almost jumped up and down, clapping her hands like a schoolgirl. I looked embarrassed at her.

“Umma!” I exclaimed, “calm down!” I didn’t dare to look a Sungmi but I could sense her laugh beside me, even though it wasn’t hearable. Mum looked at me with a slightly pout, then at Sungmi.

“Where are you from dear?” she asked in a sweet voice. Sungmi looked at me for me to answer.

“She’s a refugee from North Korea,” I said, “she lives at our place now…” So, you can say that my mum calmed down now. There were some moments of silence before my cousin’s fiancée opened .

“Why… why don’t she answer the questions? She is embarrassed?” she asked. Both me and Sungmi shook her heads.

“She can’t talk. She lost her voice some years ago,” I said, “that’s why…”

 

A/N: Hi~ I know I yesterday wrote that I wouldn't update for a while and such, and that's still the situation~ I just took a look at this chapter and realized that I only needed to write a bit more and yeah... I decided to use ten minutes on finishing it ><' There'll probably be a lot of mistakes, I haven't checked and it's late... 

For those who haven't seen it yet, I'm going on a short 'hiatus' You can read more about it if you click at the link here vv'

Please, read~

Well, tomorrow I'm going to start at a project... I'm going to be in front of a camera, something I really hate OTL 
I would rather chose to be behind and film + edit, but yeah... the first half is going to be done by me since it's my project OTL At least, I'll have one of my classmates to help me~ :)
//Miji96

s!b: Btw, hope that you liked the chapter, though it's a bit messy! XD