/10

A Dumb Girl From North Korea~

 

Sungmi P.O.V

 

I couldn’t really sleep after saying goodnight to the boys so I had decided to take a long bath since there was a bathtub. I filled it with hot water and got down slowly and closed my eyes. After I met my new life I had a lot of fun, even when I had that period. They were always so sweet; they cared about me and always made me smile. If just I had my family here too, it would be perfect! But I couldn’t… mum and dad… they were dead… and Sungmin oppa… he wasn’t himself anymore… I sank. I missed them so much! And my friends… that had been the worst thing. Missing the people I loved and knew that I wouldn’t see ever again…

 

“SUNGMI-AH! You’ awake!?!” a voice yelled while knocking on the door. I jumped up and looked around. What the…? I was still in the bathroom… no wonder why I was freezing!

“Yah, Sungmi! Please answer!” another yelled. I got up from the cold bath, pulled a towel around my body and ran to the door without thinking more. I opened it and saw the guys in complete shock… what?

“S-Sungmi? W-why are you on-only wearing a towel?” Leeteuk asked blushing.

“I think she took a bath,” Donghae whispered. I nodded.

“B-but Hae… her hair isn’t wet!” Leeteuk said back. I bit my lip. I probably shouldn’t tell them that I fell asleep in the bathtub last night, shouldn’t I? They would just worry too much…

“Can we come in while you’re finishing?” Donghae asked. I nodded and stepped beside. They went inside, Leeteuk sad on the bed while Donghae took a chair. I turned around and was on my way back to the bathroom when…

“The bed is cold… she haven’t slept here,” Leeteuk mumbled. Damn… busted… what should I do now?

“Cold? Hyung, where should she sleep if she haven’t slept in her bed?” Donghae said. I turned around again and looked against them. How did I explain this?

 

3rd Person P.O.V

 

Donghae and Leeteuk were both very curious about why she hadn’t slept in her bed. They were so curious that they actually forgot that she only was wearing a towel, Sungmi were too nervous to remember. She didn’t wanted to worry the two guys but she didn’t wanted to lie to them either. She bit her lip before she decided to write the explanation in one of her notebooks. After that she handed it to Donghae and before the two guys could do anything she ran back to the bathroom to get dressed.

“Well, let’s see what she wrote this time…” Leeteuk said, looked at it and frowned.

“She… fell asleep in the bathtub?” Donghae said while he already started to worry. It wasn’t good for your body to stay too long in cold water and she had slept at least 8 hours in it…

“We should check if she got fever,” the leader mumbled. He felt worried too. Donghae nodded. They had too.

 

Donghae P.O.V

 

”Donghae, make sure that Sungmi stays in bed, araso?” Leeteuk ordered and looked straight against me, making sure I understood every single word. I nodded slowly and looked away from his gaze, against Sungmi. She lay in her bed with the duvet covering her up to the nose. It looked kind of adorable.

Kind of adorable.

“Sungmi, do as Donghae says, okay?” Hyung said in a gentler voice. Sungmi nodded and sent him an eye-smile.

“Hyung, just get that soup and tea. I have everything under control,” I said and smiled. He nodded and went out of the room. I moved my chair a bit closer to Sungmi’s bed.

“So… what have we learnt today?” I asked. She moved the duvet to under her chin and sent me an apologetic smile.

“Not to take a bath when you’re sleepy, right?” I said. She nodded cute. D’aaaaaaw… wait, were Teukie hyung right? Was I falling… no, I wasn’t. She was just another cute dongsaeng… yes…

 

Leeteuk P.O.V

 

“Hyukjae-ah!” I exclaimed in the phone as soon as I were outside the hotel.

“Hello hyung! How’s things going?” he asked happy. It sounded like he was alone.

“Well… things are fine if you don’t think of Sungmi being sick and-”

“She is sick!?! Is she okay!?” he exclaimed worried. I smiled a bit and sighed.

“She’s okay, it’s just a little fever. She fell asleep in the bathtub last night,” I said and chuckled, “she gave me and Donghae a great shock this morning!”

“YOU DIDN’T WALKED IN ON HER IN A BATHTUB, DID YOU!?!?!?” he yelled.

“WHO!?! WHO HYUKJAE!?!” a voice yelled. Sora?

“I don’t know whom yet… and out of my room noona!” Eunhyuk said followed by someone pushing someone out and a door smack. I chuckled.

“I’m here again… tell me now!” Eunhyuk ordered after he took his phone back. I sighed.

“No, we didn’t walk in on her. We knocked on her door and she opened, only wearing a towel,” I explained.

“…” No answer for something that felt like a year.

“What!?” I said.

“We seriously need to learn that girl how to act!” He said. I laughed.

“I thought of that too!”

“Jeez… what is Hae doing? Did he receive my picture?” Eunhyuk asked, I think it was to change the subject a bit. I smiled.

“He did receive it. Great picture! And… he is taking care of Sungmi,” I said and sat on a bench.

“He what!?! No waaaaaay… hyung, do you think that… or… Hyung is Donghae in love!? Or did you just order him to take care of her?” I smiled.

“Well, I did order him… and I think that he feels something. I asked him last night and… yeah,” I chuckled.

“NO WAY! Is Hae seriously in love!?!”

“I’m almost sure that he at least has a crush…” I said smiling.

“GREAT HYUNG! Get them together, araso?”

“Neh~”

 

3rd Person P.O.V

 

“What took you so long? Isn’t there a mart 100 metres away!” Donghae exclaimed when the leader finally came back. Leeteuk just smiled.

“I couldn’t find the right tea and then my mum called,” he lied.

“Ouh… how is she?” Donghae asked right away. Leeteuk chuckled.

“She’s fine…” he took up the tea and soup. Now they just needed to warm it~

“Hyung? This tea… you can buy it everywhere,” Donghae said while frowning. It was just normal chamomile tea. Nothing special. Leeteuk bit his lip, trying to figure out an excuse.

“I’ll make the tea!” he said, pulled it out of Donghae’s grap and ran away.

A/N: Hello there~ A new - boring? - update... xD Well, I'm going to start on a new story soon but I'll keep writing on this one~ I'll post a link to the new one in an authernote when I once start posting it.

Bye~