/11

A Dumb Girl From North Korea~

 

Sungmi P.O.V

 

Donghae shook his head and sighed when Leeteuk went away before he looked back at me.

“He is hiding something,” he said. I nodded and sent him a smile. Obviously~
“If you get better by tomorrow we’ll go shopping together,” Donghae said. I shook my head reached out for my notebook so I could write.

You can go by yourself! I shall not ruin your vacation because I’m such an idiot and fall asleep in a bathtub. Go and have fun!

Donghae looked at it and shook his head.

“We have to take care of you. What kind of oppas’ would we be if we just let you stay home sick and by yourself?”

 

“Donghae and I will go down and eat now. Text us if you need anything, araso?” Leeteuk said when the most of the day had passed. I nodded and wrote a fast note in my notebook.

“You’ll go to sleep?” he asked. I nodded and yawned. He smiled and my hair.

“Then sleep well… but still, text us if you wake up and need anything!” I nodded again and looked around so I could wish Donghae goodnight… but he wasn’t here. Leeteuk chuckled.

“He went to take a bath… shall I send him in here before we go down for dinner?” I shook my head and asked him to say goodnight from me. He nodded and went away with a last goodbye. I laid back in the bed and looked against the ceiling. I’d had a nice day, even when I was sick. I had played some games with Leeteuk and Donghae and even when I couldn’t talk, I felt that I got to know them better. It hadn’t been a bad idea to say yes for this trip…

 

I woke up by the morning sun shining through my window and land on my face. I had forgot to pull the curtains in front of it last night… I smiled a bit, sat up and stretched my arms. I already felt MUCH better! I reached out for my phone and saw 1 unread message. I opened it and smiled even more.

From: Donghae~
: Teukie hyung said that you went to sleep and I shouldn’t come and say goodnight… So I decided to text you x) Even when I know that you’ll first read it by tomorrow morning ;) Sleep well Sungmi~ See you tomorrow!

I smiled and even when I knew that he slept now, – it was 7.43am – but to let some of the time go I answered him… maybe he woke up by it? Kekeke~ After that, I went to take a bath.

 

Leeteuk P.O.V

 

Drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiing, drrrriiiiing! I opened my eyes sleepy. What was making noises at night? Or… morning… BUT IT WAS MY VACATION SO STILL NIGHT! I looked against it and saw Donghae sit up confused while looking around for something… his phone?

“Hae-ah… what is it?” I yawned.

“A text,” he answered back, also yawning. He finally found his phone and looked at it.

“From who?” I laid back but rolled on the side so I could look at him. He smiled a bit.

“Sungmi… she just answered my goodnight text… does that mean she is awake?” he smiled while reading the text.

“What does it say?” I asked.

“Haha, goodnight Donghae-ssi! I’ll see you when you wake up. I feel much better today so let’s go shopping as you said yesterday! Sleep well… if I didn’t woke you up…” he looked up, “hyung, looks like we have to go shopping today!” he said. I smiled.

“Yes… but she still calls you Donghae-ssi? We should learn her that we’re her oppas…” Donghae nodded.

“Yeah… should we get up? I want to take a bath before eating,” he said. I looked at him.

“You’re taking a lots of baths these days aren’t you? Who are you going to impress?” I smiled teasingly, “Sungmi?” He pouted and threw his pillow after me.

“Yah hyung! I just… I just likes to take baths and finally I can take a lot!” he got up and went fast to the bathroom. I chuckled. He was so easy to prank sometimes~

 

3rd Person P.O.V

 

After Donghae’s bath, the two boys went to Sungmi’s room but even before they knocked on, she had opened the door because she had heard them. She smiled big and without thinking about it, she hugged both of them in one big grouphug, which surprised the two men.

“And goodmorning to you!” Leeteuk said laughing, “feeling good, eh?” She nodded happy and let go of them so they could go down for breakfast.

 

“Hyung, let’s take some pirctures!” Donghae said happy and found his camera. They stood in front of an old beautiful building that looked old. Sungmi reached out for the camera so she could take a picture with the two boys who nicely posed in front of the building in best idol-manner. After that, Leeteuk suggested that she got a photo with each of them for memories. She nodded shy and went to him as Donghae took the first photo of them where they made V-sign to the camera.

“Aaaaaaand done!” Donghae said. Leeteuk ran to him, took the camera and pushed poor Donghae against Sungmi.

“Put your arm around her and hold your heads tight!” The leader instructed. Donghae stared at his hyung, not knowing how to protest. Sungmi looked nervous at Donghae before she decided to do it. It was just for fun, right? Nothing bad would happen by it. She went to him and laid his arm around Donghae’s waist which shocked her olders. Donghae looked at the girl but she just smiled nervous. At that moment she had putted her arm around him, both of them had felt a kind of electronic wave float through their bodies. It felt… almost like magic? Leeteuk snapped the photo and smiled big by looking at it – Donghae’s shocked face were hilarious!

 

“Uhm… let’s buy one each as a memory!” Leeteuk said happy and held up three similar t-shirts. They had stopped by a little street vendor who sold t-shirts and such. Donghae looked at it.

“Really hyung? You mean that it will suit all three of us or is it just because that you like it to yourself?” Donghae knew well that sometimes, Leeteuk just choose something he liked and forgot that maybe others wouldn’t like it. This time, the shirt was neon-green with a big yellow sun on – that wearied sunglasses. Not something Donghae liked.

“It will be hilarious to walk around in! Come oooooon Donghae! Don’t be such a partykiller!” Leeteuk tried to use aegyo on Donghae before he turned against Sungmi.

“You like it, right?” he said. Sungmi looked nervous at it. She wouldn’t hurt Leeteuk since he always was being really super duper nice to her… but the shirt wasn’t in her taste. She never really liked the neon colors so the thought of wearing that kind of shirt in public… it kind of freaked her out a bit?

“Hyung, I don’t think that she likes it either… but we can find another one we all like?” Donghae said and started searching for something less conspicuous.

 

Sungmi P.O.V

 

“It suits you too! Let’s buy it!” Leeteuk shined when I had pulled the t-shirt over my head and fixed it. Donghae and him wearied one too and yeah… it looked great on them. Did it suit me too or was it just something he said? I looked at Donghae who gave me thumbs up.

“It does look nice,” he said and found his wallet, “I’ll pay for them!” Leeteuk smiled even bigger now.

“Really!? Yaaaaay!” he danced around like a kid and I really tried to hold in my laughter but yeah… I failed. How could you not laugh of this boy? He was twenty-nine years old but acted like one on five. So funny!

“Hyung, calm doooooown! People are staring! If there is a fan here, everybody will soon know that Super Junior’s Leeteuk are acting like a five years old on his vacation because of a shirt!” Donghae sent Leeteuk a gaze when he paid. Leeteuk pouted but stopped his weird dancing.

“Sorry Hae-ah! I’m just happy!” Donghae couldn’t help but chuckle.

“I can see that hyung… now, let’s go and find a place where we can get ice-cream, shall we?” Leeteuk nodded, I nodded and then we went on our first ice-cream mission.

 

A/N: You have been waiting... haven't you? *sigh*
I'm sorry! It was christmas so I do a lot of family-stuff and such these days, plus I need a bit inspiration at the time :/ I don't think that it helps much either that I have two stories at once xD 
- If some of you haven't seen it, I started on another story some days ago :D It's a We Got Married-story, starring me and my friends... xD You can find it under my stories! *Too lazy to put in a link*

IF I DON'T UPDATE ON THIS ONE BEFORE 2012, THEN...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!