/25

A Dumb Girl From North Korea~

 

Sungmi P.O.V

 

“Lee Donghae, do you swear to love this girl with all your heart? Be the best friend and the person she can rely on no matter what?” Donghae nodded and said his yes. I sat stiff in the bench, not able to move. The priest turned against the girl at Donghae’s side and asked the same thing to her, she nodded and said her yes to. I felt something… what it was, couldn’t I exaclt describe. A mix of jealousy… and anger… and… the feeling to hurt that girl.

“They look so beautiful together, doesn’t they?” a voice asked from my side just as Donghae leaned in and kissed the bride. I looked at the person… Sungmin oppa? I shook my head. He smiled kindly.

“They do Sungmi. Look how much he cares about her. He even proposed to her and never hid her for anybody~” I felt tears start in my eyes. No… nononononono! NO!

 

Donghae P.O.V

 

“NO! NONONONONONONO! NO! NO!” a voice kept yelling from one of the rooms. Which one wasn’t clear to me, but it didn’t sound to good. I sat up in my bed and yawned.

“Hyung, what’s going on?” I asked sleepy as Leeteuk already had opened the door. He looked at me.

”Shindong said that it came from Sungmi-” when he said her name I was already up.

”Sungmi?! Is she okay?!” I asked, not waiting for an answer. Why did someone yell a lots of ‘NOs’ in her room? Who were in her room in the middle of the night?! As I reached it, the other members from this floor already were in there.

“What’s going on here?!” I yelled as I nothing could see. The ‘NOs’ didn’t stop, but Heechul turned against me.

“Sungmi… she got her voice back,” he said, “she is having a nightmare…” I widened my eyes and pushed Eunhyuk away from her. Sungmi lay on her bead and twitched while screaming.

“Sungmi ah,” I said and took both of her hands to hold her down, “wake up. It’s just a nightmare, nothing more,” I tried to say it as loud as possible without yelling at her. She didn’t totally stop, but she did calm a bit down.

“Donghae, wha-”

“Open your eyes Sungmi. It’s only  a bad dream, nothing more… open your eyes. No one here will hurt you,” I her hands with my thumbs and finally she calmed down. Slowly she opened her eyes and looked directly into mine. I smiled.

“Hello,” I said. I think her intention was to mouth a ‘hello’ back but a hoarse voice came out with it too. She widened her eyes, sat up and held a hand against .

“Did she just… again?” Eunhyuk said, “Sungmi, did you just talk?” She nodded slowly and looked at me.

“Say something again,” I said.

“You’re… not… em-barrassed?” she asked unsecure.

“Embarrassed? By what?” Shindong asked, speaking what I had in mind. She kept looking at me.

“Embarrassed…” she whispered in another tone, which did I understood her. I shook my head and squeezed her hands that I still held.

“I’m not. Okay? It’s just…”

“Guys, let get out,” I heard Heechul say, “we can talk to Sungmi later…”

“But-” Eunhyuk tried.

“No but’s Hyukjae! Let’s get out!” Heechul said a bit harder with a tone, nobody dared to say anything back at. I heard the door close and sighed.

 

3rd Person P.O.V

 

Heechul pulled everybody to the kitchen so Donghae and Sungmi could talk without anybody ears dropping.

“Hyung, do you know what’s going on?” Eunhyuk asked and looked at Heechul as he sat down. Heechul looked at him.

“Hyukjae, what do you think is going on?” he rolled his eyes and took an apple from the basket on the table.

“Sungmi is talking again… right?” he asked.

“Obviously,” Leeteuk nodded, “but… Sungmi and Donghae… embarrassed… Heechul, do you know if the two of them are dating?” he asked and looked at the groups diva who just sat with his apple.

“Jungsu, think. Just for a second,“ he said, “you guys have talked about this since forever but it’s first now you realize it fully…” he rolled his eyes.

“SO THEY’RE DATING?! Since when?!” Eunhyuk asked, yelling.

 

Back in Sungmi’s room, a new voice could now be heard. Sungmi told about her nightmare in a hoarse voice, making Donghae feeling sorry. 

“It… it have never been my intention,” he whispered as she stopped and squeezed her hands, “really… I just… you know…” he bit his lip for a second, “to take it slow?” Sungmi nodded silently.

“SO THEY’RE DATING?!” Eunhyuk’s voice were suddenly to be heard and Sungmi and Donghae looked at each other.

“Did Heechul just tell?” Sungmi whispered. Donghae nodded hesitantly.

“I think so. Prepare for 3rd world war,” he smiled a bit. Sungmi bit her lip and lowered her gaze.

 

Sungmi P.O.V

 

“Do you wanna face them now or wait for tomorrow?” Donghae asked gently. I looked back at him again.

“Tomorrow,” I whispered. It was weird, to use my voice again. He nodded and squeezed my hands again. I’m serious, he hadn’t let go of me since he woke me up. It was nice to feel him so close again… especially after the nightmare.

“You should get some sleep,” Donghae said, “it’ll be very eventful when you wakes up,” he smiled a bit.

“Eventful?” I asked, already talking more naturally, even though it hadn’t been long.

“You got your voice back, the members just… found out about us and you have your first interview. Now you don’t need to write your answer to the camera though,” he smiled and I nodded.

“Will you…” I bit my lip, embarrassed about what I wanted to say.

“Will I what?” he tilted his head with a curious and cute expression. I lowered my gaze again and bit my lip.

“Will you stay here tonight?”

 

I woke up early in the morning, feeling a couple of strong arms around me, hugging me tight. It felt… weird. But also safe. It was the first time we were so close, but it wasn’t awkward at all. Just as I was about to open my eyes and turn around to look at him, he started talking.

“I’m sorry Sungmi… for letting you think just a moment that I was embarrassed over you. I’m sorry for making a distance towards you and keep our relationship as a secret… I just thought you would feel best that way… I’m so sorry…” I felt his arms tighten around my body and his face rest against my shoulder.

 

Donghae P.O.V

 

“…I’m so sorry…” As I said that I felt her body turn around in my arms and she faced me. Our heads were an inch from each other as she opened her eyes.

“Don’t… I’m sorry too,” she smiled a bit, “and… I love you…”

 

A/N: THIS IS MY MUSHY-GUSHYNESS FOR YOU~ xDD LOL!
- Okay guys, I have both good news and bad news.
Bad news first - ONE CHAPTER LEFT ON THIS STORY!! ;; I'm already started on it and yeah... <.<' So sad ): But hey, I wanna stop while I still like writing on it and not as something I force myself to, and I think it's a good place to stop now~ Don't hate me T-T'
Good news now! I've started on a new story... but I haven't posted anything here yet - you'll get a link when I post the final chapter -. I've decided to use the guys from CN Blue this time as I really like them and don't think that there's too many stories about them here... /: especially not some without Seohyun(SNSD) xD
Until next time, adios~~