/6

A Dumb Girl From North Korea~

 

Eunhyuk P.O.V

 

“Are you okay?” a concerned Donghae ask. I looked up and saw Sungmi and Amber come together; Sungmi nodded and looked down.

“She wanted me to say that she feel sorry for letting you guys down the last month… she just realized what happened and it’s first today that she was ready to face the truth,” Amber said quiet, “please help her…” Sungmi sat down on an empty seat and took her legs to her chest and hugged them. She was still crying…

“We’ll arrive in 10 minutes. Please, find your seats and fasten your belts,” a voice said in the radio. I fastened my belt and looked against Sungmi. She had taken her legs down and was fastening hers too.

“Do you think there will be many fans in the airport?” Sungmin asked me. I nodded.

“Just look at the other SM concerts… I think there will be a lot,” I smiled.

 

…and there was! We all had to go close as usually, we forced Sungmi into the middle so she wouldn’t be seen with us. We hurried outside the airport where this huge SMTOWN bus was parked.

“They bought a bus!?” Shindong said, “seriously? Are they insane!?” I laughed and we all went inside where Yunho, Changmin and f(x) sat. SHINee came a second after us.

“I’ll never get used to this,” Minho mumbled and sat down on an empty seat. I chuckled and looked around to find Sungmi sitting beside Donghae, looking through the window. Wait… beside Donghae? That dude usually just sat alone or beside me or Teukie…

 

Sungmi P.O.V

 

“Is it okay to sleep in Amber’s room?” Sankyu asked me. I nodded and saw Amber send me a smile. I smiled back and took my stuff and followed her and the other girls. We went to a room with two singlebeds and Amber looked at me.

“Which one do you want? I don’t care,” she smiled mild. I bit my lip before I chose the one near the window. I sat down on it and watched her unpack her stuff. She had brought much more than me… but of course, she was going to perform. It knocked on the door and we both turned our heads against the door when it got pushed open by f(x)’s manager.

“Manager oppa!” Amber said smiling, “what brings you here?” the man smiled and looked at her.

“Every artist has to meet at the concert place in an hour,” he turned to me, “Sangkyu asked me to tell you that you is going to be there too.” I nodded.

“I’ll bring her with me to the lobby when we’re finish,” Amber said and pushed her manager out, “now, get out! I want to chance!” she laughed and closed the door and locked it. I smiled too.

 

3rd Person P.O.V

 

“Sungmi, you’re going to help with the clothes for Super Junior,” Sangkyu told Sungmi in the bus, “you’re going to make sure that Henry, Sungmin and Donghae gets the right piece of clothes every time they come to chance. Araso?” Sungmi nodded while the three mentioned boys looked against them.

“Don’t mess up!” Sungmin chuckled, “it happened once to Siwon… he got Wookie’s clothes so he had to go on stage with open shirt!” The guys laughed while Sungmi wondered. Siwon? He was one of the members who… he was acting now wasn’t he? As Leeteuk read her minds he said;

“Siwon is filming a drama at the time. He visited us some days ago,” Sungmi nodded slowly, remembering the handsome guy who had been so kind towards her.

 

Sungmi P.O.V

 

“You should make yourself more noticeable sometimes,” a voice said. I looked up and right into Donghae’s smiling eyes. I blushed and looked down. He chuckled and took a piece of clothes in front of him.

“Is this mine?” I looked at it and shook my head while pulling it away from him and handing him another piece. I laid the t-shirt in Sungmin’s bunch and kept sorting the clothes. So much clothes for only three boys!

“Donghae, rehearsal!” Leeteuk yelled. Donghae nodded and sent me a gaze and a smile.

“Work hard,” he said before leaving. I smiled a bit.

 

“Sungmi, can you please come with me?” My manager suddenly said. I had just finished sorting the clothes and had just found a corner to sit in and relax for a moment. I looked up at him, questioning. He smiled a bit.

“I’m taking you to a doctor. I have to know if you have lost your voice completely or you still have some hope…” I made big eyes. A doctor? That was expensive! You had to pay a lot to see a doctor… why did he pay a doctor for seeing me? I couldn’t be saved anyways! Sangkyu smiled.

“Don’t worry. He’ll not hurt you…”

 

3rd Person P.O.V

 

The translator looked at the explanation the doctor had wrote for him before he started translating all the English words to Sangkyu and Sungmi.

“Sungmi-ssi still has her voice a place, it’s just… hidden because of some kind of fear,” he tried, “with some time and practice, she would… should be able to make some noises and after that she would be able to talk…” Sungmi made big eyes. She still had a voice a place? Sangkyu nodded and looked happy at Sungmi.

“See? It wasn’t a waste of time to bring you here!” he said. Sungmi blushed and shook her head while looking down, however, with a happy feeling in her stomach.

 

“Where have you two been?” a voice asked when Sangkyu and Sungmi entered the concertplace again. Sungmi had a big smile plastered on her face, a smile none of her new friends ever had seen. Sungmi and Sangkyu turned against the voice and saw Eunhyuk, Donghae, Taemin and Minho hang out.

“Why are you smiling this much?” Eunhyuk asked.

“We just visited a doctor,” Sangkyu said, “Sungmi still have her voice a place inside. We just need to find it.” Sungmi nodded. All four boys started smiling big by the news.

“Seriously? We can find it?” Donghae asked. Sangkyu nodded.

“Yes, I think so. Now, we just needs to find some methods,” he said, just as his phone started calling. He found it and looked apologizing at Sungmi, “can you handle it yourself from now on? I’m a bit busy…” Sungmi nodded and the manager left in a hurry.

“Hiiiiiiiiii Suuuuuuuuungmiiiiiiiiiiii!” a voice sang. Sungmi turned around just as Sungmin’s arm closed around her.

“Sungmin, she can’t breathe!” Eunhyuk laughed, Sungmi smiled too and whistled loud which made Sungmin hold his hands against his ears. Sungmi started laughing soundlessly and suddenly… a weird sound escaped from . Everybody stiffened in disbelief. Was that just… did she just… was it because she now knew that she had a chance to speak again that a sound escaped from or what?

“Try again…” Donghae said and got up. Sungmi tried to laugh again but nothing came. She shrugged but smiled big. This… she was going to do this! In that moment, she swore to herself that she was going to talk again no matter what…

 

 No matter what!

 

Within an hour, everybody knew that Sungmi could get her voice back and everybody tried to make her talk. Of course, she couldn’t just start talking. It wasn’t that easy.

“Jeez, let the girl get some air!” Amber exclaimed when people kept surrounding Sungmi, “she is just a human! Let her take her time!” Sungmi sent Amber a grateful glare. It was kind of tiring to be the centrum of something, especially when you hated it that much.

“Hey, there is something about North Korea in the TV!” Henry yelled which drove Sungmi’s attention against the TV. Everybody went to it to watch; even when it was an American man who talked and it only were a few of them who understood. Maybe someone spoke Korean in it after all… For Sungmi, it was more to see if they sent anything from Sinuiji. Maybe she could see her friends then…

“Some girls are going to perform in front of Kim Jong-Il,” Henry translated just as the scene appeared and Sungmi soundlessly gasped. That danceteam… it was her old danceteam, the danceteam her parents had forced her to join so she could be more social. Her two best friends, Chansook and Bongcha were forced on it too. And there, she saw them!  But… in the middle of them… she gasped. She were there… it was the performance she had been a part of some months ago!

“They dance pretty well,” Kyuhyun said and smiled a bit, “such a shame…” Sungmi bit her lip. Maybe they wouldn’t recogni-

“Sungmi, isn’t that you!?!” Eunhyuk said and pointed against her body. Everybody looked at her on the screen and didn’t notice that Sungmin nodded and looked down.

“It is Sungmi!” Donghae said and turned her attention towards the real girl.

“Sungmi, is that you?” Leeteuk asked. Sungmi nodded slowly, just as the short performance ended and the picture switched to a bunch of militarymen. Sungmi held her attention to the TV and avoided the questions but after 10 seconds she wished that she just had avoided the TV instead…

A/N: Cliffhanger, ya' think? ;) Kekeke
Okay, I finished the schoolproject today and I'll get the results this friday... and no homework the rest of the week! That means, I have to write some new chapters now... hmm~ Please, come with your opinions! :D 
Bye for now~