/20

A Dumb Girl From North Korea~

 

Donghae P.O.V

 

I entered the living room, curious about who was playing. Of course, the violin was obvious – but we had more than one talented piano-player in this dorm. Anyways, it didn’t totally surprise me that it was Sungmi. It was just weird to see her play with someone. She didn’t feel good playing while others were singing and such – she had once told me it was because of her mother.

“I’m home,” I said, hoping just for a small sign of attention from her. But nothing~ Maybe she didn’t hear me? I sat in the armchair in the corner of the room, just beside the piano and watched her play. Still no sign. I sighed and pouted slightly, leaning back in the armchair. Why did she ignore me? The song finished and Sungmi looked at Henry and I saw Henry send her a smile – I could only see her back head.

“I’ll get some water. Want something noona?” Henry said with a smile. Sungmi nodded and turned back to the piano when Henry left. She turned her head slightly against me and caught my gaze with a smile.

“Hey,” I said, smiling back. She nodded and started playing again. I shook my head and rolled my eyes. Was she avoiding me so it looked like we… yes, I think so.

That’s cute.

 

Kang Sungmin P.O.V

 

So, the days were snailing off now. I didn’t have to worry about searching for my sister since she seemed to be okay and happy and whatnot with those super stars.

“Sungmin ah! I’m home,” Minrae yelled as she entered the apartment. I had had another day off and she had been on work. I’d used the time this day, researching about the group my sister lived with. And truth? I don’t like them. Why? First, they stole my sister. My sister! They made her turn her back against me! Second – they were so gay! In everything they did. They were always hugging, kissing each other cheeks, holding hands and such. It was disgusting! How could my sister live with that?! Aish!! And third… okay, no third. They were just ugly, gay and some sister-stealing bastards.

“Here you are… had a good day?” Minrae smiled and sat down in the couch beside me. I shrugged.

“Just checking out that band,” I said. Minrae laughed.

“You don’t like them?” she asked. I shook my head.

“I don’t. Don’t they have any manly pride?” I asked just as some random video with them dancing in girls clothes popped up. Minrae laughed again.

“It’s called fanservice Min. I’m sure that they’re embarrassed the most of the time…” I shrugged.

“If they were why don’t they just stop? They can’t be forced in girls clothes that often, can they?” I had already seen too much videos…

“Because it’s a part of their job. Almost every boygroup does that once in a while,” Minrae shrugged, “I know that it seems wrong but yeah… it’s what fans wants and they want to make their fans happy~” I rolled my eyes.

“How can fans possibly want that? It’s disgusting!” Minrae looked at me and sighed while shaking her head.

“You have a lot to learn here. You aren’t in North Korea anymore Min~”

 

Sungmi P.O.V

 

“May I come in?” I looked up from my composition papers and against the door. It was Eunhyuk. I nodded and smiled while putting the papers aside. He entered and went to the bed so he could sit beside me. I pulled my legs under me and send him a smile.

“How’s your day been? Done anything exciting?” he asked and handed me a cup of something. I smelled it and smiled. Hot chocolate! Then I putted it down on the table beside me and wrote.

It was good~ :D I feel myself and I had fun with the guys as they entered after their different schedules. What about you?

Eunhyuk smiled.

“It was fine. Early dance-practice, Strong Heart the rest,” he shrugged. I nodded and took a sip of the hot chocolate.

“What are you doing tomorrow?” he asked then. I thought for a second before answering ‘nothing’ in the notebook. His smiled even bigger now.

“Great! Then we’re going to have some bonding time, ‘cause I only have an early schedule!”

 

3rd Person P.O.V

 

Of course, Sungmi said yes to the bonding time with Eunhyuk. She already felt okay comfortable around him and wished to be better friends with him. After the two of them had chitchatted for around fifteen minutes or so, they decided to go to the living room where the other guys were crawling around at the floor.

“What’s going on in here?” Eunhyuk asked in surprise and got Sungmin’s attention.

“Yesung was feeding Ddangkoma in the kitchen when Heebum came running. You know how Heebum hates other animals, right?” he rolled his eyes as Eunhyuk and Sungmi nodded.

“Did Ddangkoma run away from Yesung then?” Eunhyuk asked, laughing by the thoughts. Ddangkoma was a turtle after all and turtles were slow.

“Yes it did…” Sungmin sighed, “according to Yesung he started a little fight with Heebum to get it out of the kitchen so he could feed Ddangkoma but when he turned back, the only thing left was the food. Yesung is freaking out in the kitchen while we’re searching,” Eunhyuk and Sungmi both nodded again before Sungmi decided to help. She had helped with it some times since she came and she had also been the one finding the turtle. She had discovered that I liked dark and quiet places so she went to the armchair in the corner as the first place. But no Ddangkoma.

“Eeeeew, who left their socks under the couch?!” Shindong suddenly exclaimed which made people laugh.

“Some smell we know?” Kyuhyun asked joking from the hallway.

“It’s not Eunhyuk’s,” Shindong confirmed which made them laugh again. Then some noise they hadn’t heard came from the corner and everybody looked against it.

“Sungmi?” Eunhyuk asked, “could that… was that you?” Sungmi’s hands had immediately flown to as the sound had escaped and she nodded slowly.

“You can’t do it again, can’t you?” Sungmin asked her. She shook her head.

“Isn’t… isn’t it almost everytime that she laughs that some noise escapes?” Shindong asked after he ad stared at her for a while. She nodded.

“That means that we should keep her from being sad,” Kyuhyun said from the door, “then she’ll make more noises!”

 

A/N: Yeah~ xD I don't know what to write here~ LOL!
- Hope you liked it :) ^^