/24

A Dumb Girl From North Korea~

 

Donghae P.O.V

 

My mum seemed to like Sungmi. She kept looking back and forth between me and her, smiling proud. My family had decided to join us so it wasn’t because I got much time alone with Sungmi, but then, I couldn’t send my mum away. I hadn’t seen her in months!

“So… Donghae says that you’re a piano player?” my cousin said, “would you mind to play?” Sungmi looked at him and laid down her chopsticks. She looked at me.

“Do you want to?” I asked. She hesitated, then nodded. I smiled.

“Great!” my cousin clapped, “I have a piano over there!” he pointed and I laughed.

“Hyung, let her finish her food first! Aish…” he pouted and his fiancée and my mum chuckled.

“But I wanna hear it!” he whined. I rolled my eyes.

“Act like your age,” I said and smiled, “you’ll hear it when she finish!”

 

So, Sungmi finished her food and my cousin asked her to play. She went hesintatetly to the piano and then looked at me.

“Play your debutsong,” I said and smiled. She nodded slowly and placed her fingers at the piano. She started playing and instead of looking at her I looked at my family’s reactions. My mum had her eyes closed and I could see that she liked it. My cousin’s fiancée nodded in tact to the music with a smile on her face while my cousin looked like he just got his biggest wish fulfilled. In the middle of it, my mum opened her eyes and looked at me.

“She is good,” she whispered with a smile, “really good!” I nodded and smiled back.

“I know…”

 

Heechul P.O.V

 

I was exhausted. Why did I even go with Eunhyuk to the amusement park? He wanted to try every ride and never seemed to be tired. Like seriously? How much sleep did he get last night?

“It’s getting dark. Let’s go home.” I said when he wanted to try a rollercoaster for the fifth time. He looked at his phone, then at me.

“Who knew that time went to fast?” he asked amazed, “it feels like we just arrived!” I rolled my eyes.

“You have tried like… fifty rides or something! I’m amazed that you don’t feel sick yet, cause I know if I try one damn more, I’ll throw up!” He pouted but nodded.

“Araso hyung. We can go home now~” He send the rollercoaster a last glance before he let me pull him with me out.

 

When we got home, everybody sat in the living room, having ‘membertime’. Something Leeteuk wanted us to have as often as possible, with so many members as possible. I looked around after Donghae or Sungmi but none of them were here.

“Have anyone seen Donghae an- Where is Donghae?” I looked at Leeteuk, hoping that no one noticed what I first planned on saying.

“Donghae called an hour ago,” Leeteuk looked at me, “he said he met his mother. They’ll be here soon I think,” I made big eyes. Donghae’s mother? Had they met her on their date or what?! WHERE DID HE TAKE HER?!

“What about Sungmi? She suddenly had to go so I haven’t seen her today,” Eunhyuk said and sat down beside Sungmin.

“No idea. Haven’t heard from her all day,” Leeteuk said and checked his phone, “actually… isn’t it a bit weird? She always let us hear from her, doesn’t she?” The members nodded and I bit my lip. Damn Sungmi.

“Hey, she… she went away this morning, saying that she would be home late. Let’s just wait and see,” I said, “maybe her phone is turned of?” The members nodded.

“Hyung sit down! It’s almost starting!” Ryeowook said and looked at me. I looked against the TV and sat down in the couch.

“What are we watching?” I asked.

“Immortal Song 2,” Yesung answered, “the newest episode…” I looked at Kyuhyun.

“Did you win this one?” He shook his head.

“Didn’t. Jay Park won,” he smiled a bit sad, “but it’s okay. I have won before~”

“That isn’t the way to look at it! You have to win again, aish!” I said and rolled my eyes. He smiled to me.

“Hyung, I can’t. It was my last performance. It’s time for new singers to come so yeah…”

“It’s starting!”

 

Sungmi P.O.V

 

“Wanna come home and greet the members before you go back to your hotel?” I heard Donghae ask his mother. She nodded.

“It would be nice,” she smiled, “I wanna be sure that everybody is doing well!”

“Super! Just remember that it’s only Heechul who knows about me and Sungmi,” Donghae squeezed my hand under the table as he mentioned me, “so just look like you only met in the car… I’ll just say we picked her up,” he smiled. I nodded and so did his mother.

“Of course. But I think that you should tell your members soon,” she send me a smile, “you two look so cute together!” I blushed and looked down.

“T-thanks mum,” I heard Donghae say as he pushed his chair out, not letting go of my hand and got up.

 

When we arrived at the dorms, we only heard the TV in some musicprograme for full volume. They didn’t even heard that we entered, or else they would have yelled something. I looked at Donghae who smiled lightly.

“Let’s go~” I saw him mouth to me and his mother and we went to the livingroom. Everybody seemed to be fascinated by the TV cause they didn’t even saw us now. I smiled and in a sudden move I jumped in front of the TV, making everybody twist in surprise.

“Sungmi!”

“Sungmi-sii!”

“Yah, are you trying to give me a heartattack?!” I laughed and shook my head.

“Who is singing?” Donghae’s mum asked from the door, getting everybody’s attention.

“Eomoni!” They all squealed like kids when they saw her and got up, forgetting everything about the TV. She laughed.

“Hello kids. It’s nice to see you too,” she smiled.

“Please, sit down,” Leeteuk said and made a gesture against the couch.

 

3rd Person P.O.V

 

Everybody was happy to see Donghae’s mum again. They hadn’t seen her for a while since she lived hours of driving from Seoul and it had been a while since they had any schedule in Mokpo.

“Sungmi, can you get some tea?” Leeteuk asked Sungmi as everybody had sat down again and chit-chatted. Sungmi nodded and got up, making Donghae’s mum looking after her.

“Are you guys ordering her around?” she asked and tilted her head.

“No! Nono,” the members shook their heads, “it’s just…”

“She is a girl?” Donghae’s mum asked and smiled lightly, “I understand. Just remember that sometimes, she also needs to rest…”

“Mrs. Lee, really, we don’t order her much around. Also, she wants to do it,” Sungmin smiled to Donghae’s mum who nodded.

“Yesyes… just remember it,“ she smiled.