/8

A Dumb Girl From North Korea~

(A/N: Picture with Donghae and Leeteuk in Saipan~ Let's say that Sungmi took it? :3 xD)

3rd Person P.O.V

 

And Sungmi ended with Donghae and Leeteuk in Saipan. What a lucky girl she was. Of course, it hadn’t been hard to Leeteuk to convince Donghae to let Sungmi go with her. Actually, Donghae’s face brightened at the moment the leader asked and he hurry said his ‘yes’.

 

“You have room 48 and 51,” the lady in the hotel’s information said when the three of them arrived the hotel at that night.

“Ouh… is there two beds in one of them?” Leeteuk asked in his broken English – he had forgot that they now were three persons, not only two as they had booked for. The lady shook her head.

“I can get you an extra bed for one of the rooms?” The leader nodded and looked at Donghae.

“I’m sorry Donghae,” he said. Donghae just smiled and shrugged.

“It’s okay hyung. You are my roombody after all!” Sungmi looked at the boys with big eyes. She hadn’t understood what they were saying when they talked English but now… she poked Leeteuk’s shoulder, he turned around and saw her gaze that said ‘Mind to explain?’ Leeteuk just smiled to her.

“I just forgot that I only booked for two… it’s okay, Sungmi, you’ll get your own room!” Sungmi looked from the leader to Donghae. How could they just squeeze together in one room and let her have one? It was their vacation! She only came with them because she couldn’t do anything else! She wouldn’t be the one to ruin their well-deserved vacation!

“What’s wrong Sungmi?” Donghae asked when he saw the girl’s kind-of-depressed face. She found her notebook and wrote.

“I only joined you because you asked me to come and have fun. I can’t take your room! You deserve to have your own rooms, separated!” Donghae looked at Leeteuk for some help. The leader looked at Sungmi.
“Sungmi, we don’t mind. We aren’t going to be at our rooms much other than when we sleep anyways,” he said, “don’t worry that much!” he winked, just as the lady handed him the keys and informed him that a guy would come with an extrabed.

 

Donghae P.O.V

 

“Let’s go to the beach!” Leeteuk hyung suggested after unpacking. I looked up from my stuff.

“Yeah… can you ask Sungmi? I’m not finish,” I smiled a bit. He nodded and left the room. I sighed and looked at the last thing I needed to unpack. I had it with me everywhere. Why? Because I got it from my dad…

 

~Flashback~

 

“D-Dong-Donghae ah?” his fragile voice said. I nodded slowly as I entered the hospital room. There he was. My dad… on his way away from this world…

“There you are… my beautiful son…” he whispered. I sat down on the chair and took his hand, tears already streamed down my cheeks. He weekly squeezed my hand, smiling to me.

“Dad…” I whispered. He shook his head as he pulled his hand and slowly sat up. He seemed to use a lot of strength.
“Dad! No, don’t-”
“I have the power to do this Donghae ah…” he said quiet as he opened a drawer on his other side. He took a little dark blue box from it and looked at it with teary eyes before handing it to me.

“Open it,” he whispered when my hand closed about the box. I shook my head. He sighed. “Donghae ah… open it before it’s too late,” he whipered.

 

~End of Flashback~

 

Sungmi P.O.V

 

“Sungmi? May I come in?” a voice asked outside the door. I went to it and opened it to see Leeteuk. I nodded and he entered.

“How is your voice?” he asked and sat on an empty chair. I shrugged and tried to make a sound. There hadn’t been any luck since back when I laughed just after visiting the doctor.

“Donghae and I plan to go to the beach… wanna come?” he asked after a while. I nodded and looked against my suitcase. What should I wear then?

“May I?” Leeteuk asked and got up like he read my thoughts… why did he always do that? Aish… I nodded and he went to it. I got up too and followed him. He opened it and we both blused immediately. My bra lay on the top… I fast pulled it away and looked apologizing at him. He just smiled a bit and carefully looked through the clothes until he found something and threw it to me.

“Wear this!” he said and smiled.

 

3rd Person P.O.V

 

Leeteuk and Donghae were chatting and waiting in the lobby, wearing those long ‘hawaii’ swimming trunks and a t-shirt, each with a towel around their shoulders.

“Do you think that we’ll run into some fans here hyung?” Donghae asked. Leeteuk shrugged.
“You’ll never know! Let’s take it day by day, shall we?” Donghae nodded and smiled a bit. It felt so nice to finally get a vacation. The elevator dinged and the door opened, making both Leeteuk and Donghae look against it to check if it was Sungmi. But no, just an old-married couple.

“What can take her so long?” Leeteuk mumbled, “she doesn’t usually take long time when she changes…” someone suddenly poked his shoulder. Both him and Donghae turned around and saw a smiling Sungmi. She was wearing hotpants in the color black with a blue oversize t-shirt on her upperbody. She had sat her hair in a lose ponytail.

“You’re here! But where do you come from?” Donghae asked. Sungmi pointed at the door to the stairs which made the two older boys chuckle. Then Donghae looked at Leeteuk.

“Why did you chose that kind of outfit for her? Isn’t it a bit… offensive? She is a young girl…” Leeteuk rolled her eyes.
“Hae, things have chanced a bit. It’s what girls wear these days! You should come out some more,” he winked and looked at Sungmi.

“Ready to go?” Sungmi nodded and the three of them went outside to ask the way to the beach. On their way, Leeteuk noticed satisfied that Donghae was staring intensely at Sungmi. Just before Super Junior had separated for each their vacation-destination Eunhyuk had asked the leader personally to find out if it actually was a kind of love Donghae felt towards the younger girl. If it was, they had to get them together.

So they could get their Donghae back.

 

A/N: Short chappie, I know… It didn’t wanted as I wanted and I just felt that it was the right place to stop this chapter xDD Kekeke~  So… what do you guys think will happen? :3