/12

A Dumb Girl From North Korea~

 

3rd Person P.O.V

 

Around a week later, the whole Super Junior was back in Seoul after finishing their vacations and there were more noise than usually when they all gathered together. Maybe they could get really tired of each other but when they suddenly were alone, it kind of felt a bit empty.

“Hyung, when does schedules start again?” Kyuhyun asked to change the subject after finishing his story about that creepy knife-guy he had met in Spain.

“The day after tomorrow,” Leeteuk said, “so I suggest that we use our last vacation-day on doing some kind of funny and relaxing team-activity!” Everybody stared blankly at the leader for a second before suggestions got yelled.

“Sauna!”

“Spa!”

“Let’s go to the fitness-center!”

“We could visit Siwon! He is a part of the team anyways!” In the big mess of suggestions there ended up in a discussion, Eunhyuk pulled Leeteuk with him out.

 

Leeteuk P.O.V

 

“Tell me about Donghae and Sungmi!” Eunhyuk ordered when we were in his room with the door closed. I sighed and with a smile, I sat down on his bed.

“You just couldn’t wait anymore could you? We finally gathered!” Eunhyuk crossed his arms, shook his head and leaned against his table.

“Nope! I’m curious about Hae!” he said. I chuckled.

“Okay… he definitely has some feelings for the girl, that’s obvious!”

“He has!?! So we’re going to be matchmakers now and get our Donghae back!?” Eunhyuk exclaimed happy and really loud – so loud that I for a second thought that the others would hear.

“Maybe! Aish, Eunhyuk, don’t make so much noise! Calm down, araso?” He had suddenly become a hyperkid, like seriously! He danced around in the room without music, starring at me. I took his arm when he came near and sat him down.

“Hyung, tell me about them! What happened between then that made you like… even more sure!?” I thought for a second. What was it? The first couple of days, I hadn’t been sure, but…

“The last night!”

 

~Flashback~

 

3rd Person P.O.V

 

“Let’s go down and play a game of pool before going to bed!” Leeteuk suggested when the three of them had finished their last dinner and sat in one of the rooms and talked randomly.

“Pool? Do you know pool Sungmi?” Donghae asked and looked at the girl. She shook her head.

“We’ll teach you! Come on, let’s do it!” Leeteuk were already on his feet and had taken on his shoes. The two others got up and followed him out and downstairs to the pool tables and such of things. Actually, the leader had a ulterior motive with all this. He wanted to see if he could get Donghae teaching Sungmi how to use the cue stick via skinship and after that, maybe get him or her a bit drunk. He had to be sure in this case before they got home and whole Super Junior heard the rumor of Donghae being in love. He had to. They found an empty table in the back where not many people were.

“I’ll get something to drink! Hae ah, can’t you fast teach Sungmi the rules and how to play?” Donghae nodded and looked at Sungmi.

“Y-yeah… sure hyung,” he said and went to Sungmi so he could start explaining the rules – but due his view of life, he had no skinship or whatsoever. She was still just an innocent girl and he felt that if he tried to teach her how to use the stick, she maybe got disgusted. If he should teach her how to use it, he had to almost backhug her, and place her fingers right – that meant he should touch her hand – and if he did that they could almost start date right away. But even with that backthought, he got her taught very well before Leeteuk came back with something to drink – in this case, cola for Sungmi and beer for him and Donghae. The leader had decided to get Donghae drunk, after all, he didn’t wanted to do such a thing against Sungmi… yet.

“Soooo… how is going to play the first match?” Donghae asked when the leader sat down the tray.

“Sungmi? Wanna play against me?” Leeteuk asked, “then Donghae can help you if you need it!” She nodded and sent Donghae a nervous smile. She wasn’t really sure on how to play it. Leeteuk smiled and took a cue stick. Believe it or not, he had kept an eye on them when he was buying drinks. And he had seen that there had been no skinship yet…

 

~End of Flashback~

 

Eunhyuk P.O.V

 

“…and then he finally laid his arms around her to help her since that cue stick didn’t shot as she wanted to because she did it wrong,” Leeteuk hyung said, “if you had been there you would have been sure too. They both had their gazes caught like in those romantic movies for a second and Donghae looked kind of shocked! Maybe he realized himself that he had feelings for her?” I gaped by the long story. Leeteuk had started all that!? Kind of awesome!

“LEETEUK HYUNG! EUNHYUK! WHERE ARE YOU!?!” Sungmin hyung’s voice suddenly yelled through the corridor. I sent the leader a gaze before I got up and opened the door.

“Ouh, hi Sungmin! We just talked,” I smiled. Leeteuk had gotten up too.

“About what? We’re going to order take-out and want to know what you guys want!”

“We’re coming now,” Leeteuk send me a gaze before he laid an arm around Sungmin.

“How was your vacation?”

 

“Sungmi, can you get some glass?” Leeteuk asked. Sungmi got up and nodded with a smile before she flew against the kitchen. I noticed that Donghae looked after her for a second. He had been sitting by her side the most of the day, like he would make sure that she was okay…

“Hey, is Sungmi fully healthy again?” I asked Donghae when I suddenly came to think of it.

“Huh? Oh, yes she is. She was fine after a day,” he sent me a little smile.

“Healthy? Has she been sick!?” Ryeowook asked a bit worried. Both Donghae, me and Leeteuk nodded.

“Yeah… she fell asleep in the bathtub,” Leeteuk said, “when we came to her next morning she looked… well, pale and such. She had been sleeping all night in it!” Everybody looked at the door where Sungmi appeared with a tray of glasses, looking confused since everybody stared at her.

“You fell asleep in a bathtub!?”

 

Siwon P.O.V

 

“…aaaaaaaaand, CUT!” the director yelled when we finished the scene. I smiled a bit. It had been an early morning-scene so I had been up since before the sun even had thought of rising. It was nearly lunchtime now and I was already kind of tired.

“Is it here?”

“I think so!”

“Doesn’t it look like it?”

“I can see Siwon!” a bunch of people suddenly entered the room and I looked against it and ended with a big smile. They were here?

“Siiiiiiiwoooooooooon!” they all exclaimed and ran to me. I laughed and I suddenly felt a lot of arms around me.

“Hello! What are you guys doing here!?” I asked when all the greetings were done. Leeteuk smiled.

“It’s our last day off so we checked with your manager and now, we’re inviting you on piknik!”  Piknik? Where in the world…?

“The garden to this house! We have talked to the PD already,” Eunhyuk said and sent me his gummy smile, “let’s go!” I laughed and saw the other actors wave at me when I followed the group outside. I noticed that the girl there had been in the dorm last time I visited was with us too, walking between Donghae and Henry.

“Hyung, who is she?” I asked Sungmin who was pulling me. He followed my gaze to the girl and then smiled.

“That’s Sungmi. She is from North Korea and she lives with us. She is pianist for SM now and a kind of our housemaid sometimes,” he looked at me, “it’s her food we’re going to eat!”

“A girl lives at the dorms?” I asked with a lifted eyebrow. He nodded.

“Yeah… Kyuhyun and Donghae found her after she had escaped North Korea and soon, SM wanted to see her skills and took her,” Leeteuk laughed, “she is talented Siwon. You’re going to like her,” he winked.

 

A/N: WELCOME TO 2012!!!!!! 8DDD